Brighton Court

Rent is extremely high. During this corona pandemic, I have recently lost work, asked if they could help us out by lowering rent for one month and was told that is not an option. Wish they understood and willing to help out during the hard times this is causing so many people. All while the news is showing a “significant drop in rent prices”, that is not happening here at Brighton Court
The staff is amazing and so is the maintenance ! It is a quiet and lovely place to live. I would definitely recommend living here because it is left apartment more house!
We absolutely love living here at Brighton Court! We just got married and it is the perfect new apartment for us to start our lives together. Some of our favorite things are the uniqueness of our place, the great natural light, and our little outdoor space.
The living and the feeling is good I feel safe. The people that live here are friendly. The community are very helpful and nice. The homes are wonderful and very homemade
I have been living here for almost a month. Everyone here has been really nice. They answer your questions right away and the neighbors are really nice and quiet. So for this has been a great experience for my family and myself as we just moved to Midland.
Nice quiet neighborhood. But VERY expensive!!!! There’s potholes that have never been fixed. Maintenance seems to fix things in a timely manner.
We have lived here for over a year now, there haven’t been any upgrades to the apartment itself, but yet the rent continues to go up! Giving a 60 day notice and being able to find somewhere within those 60 days (that will hold a home for you for that long) is almost impossible so you get stuck having to sign another lease and instead of keeping the rent the same for current renters... they RAISE the prices!!! It’s sad how much people are being charged!
We love it here! Amazing neighbors, great floorplan, wonderful office staff. Great location! We’ve been here 9 months and plan to renew our lease!
I have enjoyed living here and the office staff is great. However, still waiting on rotted wood to be replaced on my living room window & new blinds promised a year ago.
We love our space great community very friendly . The maintenance could be better and the pest control company needs improvement. Love the pool area very spacious