Our move in experience has been amazing! Staff has been friendly and attentive! So welcoming! As well! We moved from out of town and the staff has been so inviting and made us feel right at home.

The apartments are a bit older, but it's mostly cosmetic issues. The complex is quiet, I have yet to hear neighbors through the walls. Would definitely recommend.

I've had pretty good service. My garage ceiling is falling down and the roof needs re-shingled. The yard is full of stickers. Manager & staff are very nice and caring.

We have been at Brighton Court for about 2 weeks now, and we have really enjoyed the quiet atmosphere and friendly staff. We have not had to deal with maintenance so I am not sure how to rate that at this time.

The best thing that happened when we came to Midland was Brooke Rowten. She made us feel heard, wanted and special. The only downside we have experienced is the slow maintenance but we understand the oilfield challenges.

I really like living here. The apartments are big, and we have a nice yard for our dog. The people who work here are also very friendly. The only issues we have are because the place is kind of old we have issues like the kitchen was not caulked properly so a plant was growing in our kitchen, the sink in our wet bar had to be fixed, and small other things like that. Also, if you have an apartment with a skylight, which we do, your energy bill will be INSANE because so much heat gets let in by the sunroof. Having those put in was a bad call by brighton court.

We love our home. It is perfect for us. However there is a major problem with ants and the pest control guys can’t seem to get it under control. We love the location and the office staff is amazing. We couldn’t ask for better management.

Wonderful community. The apartments are very spacious and give off the feeling of living in a single family home. I have never had any issues with pests or noisy neighbors, so that’s a huge plus!

Brighton court needs some maintenance overall. Everyone I've dealt with has been extremely friendly from office staff to maintenance personnel

In general, very good. But I believe that could do more with regards to house maintenance. Also improve garden and surrounding / community maintenance.

Great location. Wonderful staff that are always willing to help. Would have given 5 stars but the rental price is extremely high, but that is everywhere in Midland.

These apartments are great. We have been very happy living here! Our neighbors are very pleasant and the staff has been very helpful when we have had any issues.