Brighton Square

4.5

4.5

Maya
I throughly enjoy living at Brighton Square. Getting a chance to chat with Dave and Heidi are so much fun. I am looking forward to building our first community library together!
Kirsten
Nice place to live in Madison. Great complex of you want to have a dog. Could be cleaner than it is. Pet waste and garbage on the grounds has been an issue. Overall quite and comfortable place to live.
Brett
Over the last two years we have lived here we have had no issues with any neighbors or staff. Maintenance has been great and quick. Super pet friendly here!
Justin
This has been a great place to live. The staff have been very quick to respond to any issues or concerns I've had. I would definitely recommend Brighton Square to anyone.
Ashley
I had a fine time living here. I enjoy how close I was to downtown Madison. Leasing office was super nice! I wish there was an in unit washer and dryer - I had multiple problems with the dryer and my card- but other than that - it was a pleasant first year in Madison.
Edwina
I move into the partial renovated apartments, and I love the new appliances and flooring. It is very nice and clean, and I like the quietness in the building. The neighbors are also friendly.
Elizabeth
3 months ago
Is a good neighborhood just the problem are the neighbors don’t clean the dog poop 💩 but there is very quiet place the apartment have a good space
Maya
3 months ago
Dave and Heidi go above and beyond for their residents! Thank you for a wonderful 4 years of living in a safe, reliable, and authentic community. 😊
Brett
4 months ago
Great apartments for a great price. I have lived her for almost two years now and haven't had any issues. Friendly and kind neighbors, also very dog friendly
Kirsten
4 months ago
Nice, quiet place to live. Apartments are spacious for what you pay. The location is good as well. Not too far from downtown, east or west side.