Brighton Square

4.4

4.4

Maya
1 day ago
Living here since 2018, I have never regretted my decision of moving to Brighton Square. The residents are friendly. We live in the middle of EVERYTHING. I feel safe and comfortable in this neighborhood and I never want to leave!

Kirsten
I have lived here for over four years now. The best thing is the location and that it is quiet. The Indian Springs neighborhood nearby is nice for walking my dog.

Karley
about 2 months ago
Good price for location. Wish the laundry was closer but still much better than having to go to a laundromat. The dishwashers are a nice touch

Kyra
about 2 months ago
Such nice employees and very well-kept area! Love seeing all the happy doggies and residents around. I only wish there was central AC for these hot days recently.

Sonia
3 months ago
My experience has been great here I’m going to sign another years lease the staff is awesome. The maintenance guy is really nice. If anything needs to be fixed it will get done in 24 hours.

Maya
3 months ago
I throughly enjoy living at Brighton Square. Getting a chance to chat with Dave and Heidi are so much fun. I am looking forward to building our first community library together!

Kirsten
4 months ago
Nice place to live in Madison. Great complex of you want to have a dog. Could be cleaner than it is. Pet waste and garbage on the grounds has been an issue. Overall quite and comfortable place to live.

Brett
4 months ago
Over the last two years we have lived here we have had no issues with any neighbors or staff. Maintenance has been great and quick. Super pet friendly here!

Justin
4 months ago
This has been a great place to live. The staff have been very quick to respond to any issues or concerns I've had. I would definitely recommend Brighton Square to anyone.

Ashley
4 months ago
I had a fine time living here. I enjoy how close I was to downtown Madison. Leasing office was super nice! I wish there was an in unit washer and dryer - I had multiple problems with the dryer and my card- but other than that - it was a pleasant first year in Madison.