I love the community and staff they’ve been extremely helpful and welcoming to me and make calling Brighton Valley home I’ve never experienced a better place as this place I love everything about it!!!👌🏾

We've been here for 5 days and it has been great! We had an issue with our hot water and maintenance came to fix it right away. I also love peace and quiet here, so happy to call this my new home so far!

I have been at Brighton Valley since 2001 and I love it. Beautiful grounds, I have a forest for a backyard. Great maintenance, always there by the next day by the latest. Very happy here.

The community is welcoming and the staff members is always there willing to help out when needed. It is a clean, quiet and safe gated community.

Absolutely loved it here! I would stay forever if I could. The amenities are amazing, the neighborhood is friendly, the staff is top-notch and this is just overall an amazing place to live.

Good place to live! I like that it’s off the main road so you don’t have to deal with that craziness. Office and maintenance staff are the best!

Brighton Valley has great staff and a good location. The broken entrance gate is not ideal. We’ve noticed more traffic coming in. Parking has gotten better, still not great.

A wonderful place to live and call your home. Brighton Valley Apts conveniently located near shopping and the airport. There are planned community activities and the office is wonderful communicating with the residence by phone, text, or email.

So far so good the neighborhood is really nice, the common areas are very nice too, I’m glad to move in to this complex, I can’t wait to get in the pool

Great experience so far... can’t complain... excellent Service . Great parties the office holds for residents. The apartment was clean and have great space.. the gym is nice and clean.

The last (nearly) 3 years have been pretty good here. Not to excited about the rent, but the community is nice, quiet, and homey. Great place to live for sure.

I love the location of Brighton valley. You have access to everything you could ever possibly need. You have the best shopping, movie theaters, grocery stores, small clubs where you can dance and drink. Various churches conveniently in the area. Fitness centers not to mention all the great food places that you would want to frequent with easy access. The heated indoor pool and jacuzzi is off the chain!! Brighton valley is the best place to live!!! Love it 6 stars

Brighton valley apartments have been perfect since I moved here 2 and a half years ago! I have no complaints! They allow pets and have a dog park. The amenities are awesome, which include, an indoor and outdoor pool, a hot tub, a tennis court, a children’s play ground next to the tennis court, and a small gym! It’s beautiful here, no noise problems, and the neighbors are all wonderful! The office staff is great and so is maitnence! Always quick to help! I’d recommend this place to anyone!

I have lived at Brighton Valley since April 2018, and I cannot even think about a complaint. They always give you a heads up they have to come into your apartment. They come in every 3 months to spray your apartment for bugs along with change out your air filters and check the batteries in your smoke detectors! The staff have always been nice and roam the grounds occasionally to spot for issues that might have arrived from a storm. The pools are always clean and rules are enforced for them. The area is safe as well! The gate only opens during business hours and has never been left open. However the people of the community keep breaking the stop arm.. but the actual slide gate has always worked and never has a issue! Sadly, the area outside the complex is not that great.. but that is not the apartments fault! They do a great job of keeping the inside safe and welcoming!

Experience has been good, no complaints- maintenance is prompt and haven’t had any issues with staff or neighbors. Wished recycling was offered

This apartment complex is great, friendly people, quiet, and very clean and well kept. Maintenance is always quick to respond and location is close to everything.

I've only been here a few weeks so far but it's been a great experience. Harmonie and Marilyn are so nice and helpful and all of my neighbors are quiet, respectful and even helped me move some furniture in! The grounds are nice, well-kept and clean.

I couldn’t have picked a better place to move to! The staff made it so easy and Marilyn was great! I relocated to Florida and everyone made me feel welcomed!

Great customer service and amenities the same as in the pictures online. Great maintenance in the public areas. Great living environment. I definitely recommend this place to live.

I have lived here for almost 2 years and it’s been a wonderful experience. The neighborhood is quiet and well-maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful. Will be renewing my lease this fall.

The staff are all very helpful and the apartments are nice. I just moved in and have not had any problems. They are pet friendly and the area is quiet.

Great adminstrative and maitenance Staff. They help me solve the problems in very short time. The environment is awesome too. They put lots of efforts on maintaining this community.

nice, inexpensive apartments. Close enough to areas such as downtown and wast nashville to not be an inconvenience. pool is super cool. needs less kids.

Friendly staff, quiet community, clean pool and fitness areas, beautiful landscaping, and really close to grocery, gas, and pharmacy locations!

The neighborhood is very safe and peaceful. We have great neighbors. We love taking senic walks here or enjoying the pools or jacuzzi. The staff is like family and we can't get enough of the social events they have several times a month!