Our resident experience has been great! The staff is friendly, all maintenance requests have been handled in a very timely fashion & we love the location. I'm going to miss the pool this coming winter season, but lucky for me I live in Brighton Valley where we also have an indoor pool & hottub!!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I have lived here for 3 years and it’s been a wonderful experience. The neighborhood is quiet and well-maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful. The townhouses are amazing, with tons of storage!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

As a new resident, I can say that everything is going very well so far. Quiet neighborhood and safe place to live like I was looking for. Thank !

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

So far, we have had a really enjoyable experience! Quiet neighborhood, tucked away making us feel safe in the area. I love the gates and landscape! Really everything!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Everybody here is super friendly and it's nice and quiet and clean. The staff here is very fast and efficient. I love having friendly neighbors and no issues with parking.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

The staff has been sp friendly! They answered all of my questions and even had maintenance out within 5 minutes to fix something. We are excited to be here.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Living here is just fine for someone my age it’s a start and it has everything I need maintenance is quick to come but sometimes don’t really get the job done. The staff in the front office is really nice and friendly and are willing to help u with whatever u neeed one thing I wish we could change is including valet trash sometimes it gets late when I want to go throw out the trash and I can’t due to it being far

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

only been here a few weeks and so far it’s been AMAZING!!! the amenities are by far my favorite! being able to have 400sq ft than what we had prior to here has also been quite the blessing.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I like the atmosphere and community functions. I feel secure and safe within the gated community. The office staff cares for its Tennant's and works to satisfy each person. Maintenance is completed in a timely manner and professional.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Quiet, safe community. Very kid friendly. Kids run around and play like they should. Dog friendly as well. On property dog park, lots of residents with pets. A good place to live.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I have been a resident since 2001 and truly enjoy Brighton Valley apartments. Although rent has recently increased it is still hundreds of dollars below Nashville's average. Also I was able to move into an upgraded apartment with all new appliances. Additionally our landlord Holly approved a great renovation that included new flooring that removed carpet in areas where my cat was causing problems. It is wonderful and almost like getting a new apartment. And maintenance is very quick and good (even quicker with their app). Mike leads the maintenance team and is really smart and a pleasure to talk to. So overall this is a really good place to live with great people, reasonable rent, the place I've called home for some 19 years.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Good quiet neighborhood. Gated community. Excellent pools and gym equipment. Can't ask for a better living situation than this. And the staff is very helpful

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

My experience has been awesome! The office staff is super friendly and they really put in effort to throw fun events for the residents. I use the pool and gym frequently and love both.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I really enjoy living here and the staff is/was so nice helping me move in and answering any questions that I had. They are super quick to help with any problems I have had

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

There’s little things that need to be worked on . It’s still a good place to live. It’s very convenient for me because I’m only a couple of minutes from work. It’s also close to most of the places I shop and eat.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Have been staying here couple weeks in the town homes .Very nice place super quite . The office staff and maintenance guys are super friendly. The only problem that I have is the air conditioner not strong enough upstairs other then that great place .

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Love it here! The events are awesome and the hot tub is great all year around! It’s my husband and i’s first home and has been a perfect community for us!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Good, I have really enjoyed the time that I have spent here. The amenities are wonderful and the pool is very nice. Parking is also typically easy.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I like the security of living behind the gate that Brighton Valley provides. I love going to the pool, landscape always looks great & our townhome is the perfect size !

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

good apartment complex indoor pool and hot tub big plus. Apartments are ok but townhouses look great! front office staff are nice and kind !

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Quiet community, kept clean and property staff are friendly. Dog friendly community with an outdoor and indoor pool. Also a gated community.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Our experience has been wonderful. Marilyn in the office is amazing, as are the rest of the staff. The neighborhood is quiet, people are friendly and love feeling safe in a gated community. The pool being available all year long is huge for my kids. We could not be happier with our new home!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I have only lived at the Brighton Valley apartments for about 4 months and have noticed a lot of people leaving. I'm not sure why because overall it's been a very enjoyable experience for me. Maintenance has been responsive when needed. I do feel like the appliances are outdated as well as fixtures. Oh and very strange there are no ceiling lights in most of the living space but that was expressed to me prior to moving in.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I'd like to talk to other residents about their electric bill.. it's preposterous.. I'd like to hear from others how much it cost them.. We occupying town house 2 people ( me and my 9y old son) gone 5 days a week for at least 11 hours. I'm keeping AC set up daily accordingly to the weather. But not yet my bill runs $280 - $350 a months.. outrageous

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Greatest apartments ever!! Staff is great with communication. They are there when you need them. Get things done in a timely fashion. I would recommend these apartments to anywho who is looking for a great safe gated community.