Brighton Valley Apts

4.5

4.5

Neighbors are nice, respectful and quiet. Apt grounds are clean and the children are respectful. Maintenance takes a whine to get things right
Great place to live.. Nice and quiet..would recommend 2 all.. They also give back by having different events planned each month.. Maintenance is the best
Very good lm very happy because I live in brighton vally thank you for every thing i tell all friends to come and live her every thing good and quite and safe
I enjoy this community for the most part. I’m really not sure why rent increase was necessary considering nothing has been updated. Overall, I’m fairly satisfied. Neighbors are often loud.
I love the community events and the promptness of maintenance. Office staff is responsive and attentive to detail to help out future and current residents.The community is quiet and beautiful!
Very easy process to become a resident. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Nice community with good neighbors. Easy access to grocery stores and restaurants.
I just moved in a couple of weeks ago and so far I’m mostly loving it! My unit does have some issues like unlevel floors and paint imperfections (bubbles, dried drops, and some cracks) in the walls. But for the location and the price of rent, I can totally live with those things. The only other non-satisfactory mention is the big orange dumpster taking up some parking spots and is unsightly. There was a full dumpster with large furniture items when I arrived for move in that has been swapped for an empty one, which was full of more large furniture within a couple of days. Hoping this is temporary. The staff has been extremely helpful and kind and I’m looking forward to enjoying my time here for at least the rest of my lease!
So much space and such a good value! We really enjoy living here and look forward to making this place a great home. All of our friends who have visited have enjoyed the property too
This has been the easiest and fastest experience I have had renting an apartment everyone is so nice here, my kids and I love the community, the location, it's not noisy at all.
I was happy when I first moved in, location was great the apartment was great. Then notices started coming on changes on how rent could be paid. Which okay you want to change the policy that's fine but we received the notice the day rent was due in email. There should of been more of a notice than that. Then they advertise locked gates and 2 pools. The gate is never closed and locked at night and the indoor pool has been closed for a good minute. Now we will get a notice the morning of ppl needing to enter our apartment, which i know it wasnt there the night b4 because we didnt get home until 11pm the night b4. So when it comes to decent communication there is none.