The townhomes are great! The kitchen is small but all the other rooms are sizeable. The best thing is the walls aren’t thin enough to hear your neighbors like most other apartment.

Love living at BV! The grounds are kept well and clean. The staff here is courteous, friendly and professional. The townhouse has great space and storage!

I’ve lived here almost three years and don’t have any complaints! I love the staff here, maitnence is quick and awesome, the amenities are amazing, and the location is pretty good being in between a lot of areas! I love this neighborhood, it’s perfect for me, and all the neighbors are so kind to me!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Staff is beyond helpful and pleasant. The townhouse is amazing. The amount of closets is amazing. The amenities are beyond something you would imagine that would be offered for the price. New carpets. New everything. Super impressed so far.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

We just moved in yesterday and im in love with our apartment. Everyone is so nice! We feel so at home already and we can't wait to get to know our neighbors!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I’ve only been here for a few weeks so far, but everyone has been incredibly welcoming and friendly. It’s a nice change of pace from the hustle and bustle of south Florida.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Everyone is helpful and informative. The properties and grounds are maintained well. Spacious townhome with friendly neighbors! Utilities are in good condition.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I have lived at Brighton Valley since April 2018, and I cannot even think about a complaint. They always give you a heads up they have to come into your apartment. They come in every 3 months to spray your apartment for bugs along with change out your air filters and check the batteries in your smoke detectors! The staff have always been nice and roam the grounds occasionally to spot for issues that might have arrived from a storm. The pools are always clean and rules are enforced for them. The area is safe as well! The gate only opens during business hours and has never been left open. However the people of the community keep breaking the stop arm.. but the actual slide gate has always worked and never has a issue! Sadly, the area outside the complex is not that great.. but that is not the apartments fault! They do a great job of keeping the inside safe and welcoming!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

My girlfriend and I moved in several weeks ago. Our townhouse is quite spacious and was spotless for our arrival. Holly has been great as have all the staff including those in the office and maintenance. It’s much appreciated.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

We love living here. It’s quiet and the townhome is super spacious. The layout is perfect with large closets and bedrooms. Management is always helpful but never bothersome. Also, the outdoor/indoor salt water pool and jacuzzi are perfect and very rare in Nashville. We have really enjoyed living here for almost 2 years.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Love the staff and living at Brighton Valley Apartments. We have been living here for almost five years and love our home. We appreciate how the staff works with their residents if there is a maintenance issue or with the amenities of the office and swimming areas.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

The staff is always responsive. Any time I need any thing they are there including maintenance. There arw monthly activities which are really fun. Also, I think the rent is a good value. I enjoy our community!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

The community is quiet and friendly with friendly people and staff. Maintenance is fast and reliable. Cost is a bit high, but it is a good place to live nonetheless.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Since day one of just searching around for places. As soon as we came here we felt right at home. Everyone is so kind and we are so welcomed. I’m very thankful to live in a place where people care so much.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Absolutely amazing community. Wonderful amenities, 2 beautiful pools. Maintenance is friendly and prompt. Leasing office often holds fun events and activities

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

The office and maintenance staff are great. Love my location ...makes my commute to work tolerable. Most days lol. Great community. Lots of community events and even though I don't always get to attend, I think its pretty darn awesome. Oh and I cannot forget, great amenities.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Good and friendly maintenance staff and office. This team works for you and with the residents. Like the activities for the residents, breakfast

Fun, respectful, and dedicated to the residents. Clean, spacious, and nice pools. They are a great in the office, so it makes it easy to want to here.

This is a great place to live! Well kept grounds and great neighbors. Everything is repaired quickly when needed and I never have issues with parking.

Have been here about a year and it is a nice community that is quiet for the most part. I saw a notice that they are going to go paperless in effort to be more green in 2019... would love to see some recycling efforts too

I love living in our Brighton Valley townhome! It gives us just the space we need for our new born baby on the way! The office and sense of community is also great!!

Awesome office staff, many amenities available, nice community. Great location and close to a lot of necessities. Fair pet policy and easy online portal.

Brighton Valley is a wonderful place to live! The staff is so friendly. The grounds are kept nice and tidy. Maintainance is quick and efficient. Not to mention indoor and outdoor pools and community events with free food and perks!

the staff is GREAT and so is the complex. we came from a bad place and this is a much better place. it feels like home! I keep telling people they need to move here.

Despite our continuous issues with our dryer I am over the moon satistfied with Harmony's organization and cheerful character to help us through any problems