Brighton Valley Apts

4.5

4.5

I absolutely LOVE living here! I feel extremely blessed to have such a beautiful place to call home for myself and my kids! The office staff while always handling business has never been anything but kind to me, treating me as a family member instead of a unit number! As a family my kids and I have truly experienced a total loss of almost all of our personal property and home furnishings between the tornado on March 3 being immediately followed by COVID-19 shutting corporate and small business America down like a rabid dog! We’ve survived but barely and to have a fresh start in a home as safe and beautiful as Brighton Valley is a hard working mother’s dream amid a natural disaster and worldwide “pandemic”! So to the staff of Brighton Valley Thank you all for being so kind and helpful along my stressful journey that life through me on! Know that you make a difference and you all are appreciated! Rachel &Family 403
It’s very clean and very nice . I haven’t been here for too long but once I have I will know . The pools are nice . It’a a very joined community and I can’t wait to enjoy it .
The community is worse year by year. One thing is the gate can never close at night. It's always closed in the past. I don't know when this problem can be fixed. Another thing is the neighbors are much horrible than I just moved in this community in 2018. The neighbors make noise loudly almost everyday.
This is my third year renewing my contract with Brighton Valley because they are simply The Best. Everything is excellent,all the stuff and the nighbors makes me feel that we are a big family . I love this place ❤️❤️❤️
My upstairs neighbors makes, so much noise at night like they are having a wrestling match or something and they dog keeps peeing on my downstairs patio, I constantly cleaning with bleach.😒
Amazing team , fast response , no wonder been 21 years in this lovely property . You feel home , well it is home . One of the amazing things here is maintenance crew is great under the leadership of Mr. Mike with our lovely cliff . This guy always running in the property keep him self busy every day all day . Office team is fantastic and lovable people . Thanks folks for your service.
The apartments are very clean and it’s quite. The amenities are well kept and I like that everyone is friendly. The apartments are surrounded by everything you need from shopping centers to restaurants. I’m only minutes away from everything I need and I love it.
Excellent place friendly staff great service safe place friendly community close to everything I really enjoyed staying here I advise people to consider the community
Great location and Reasonable pricing! Have lived here about a year now and there’s not much I can complain about. Granted, the gate hasn’t worked since I moved in but looks like we’re finally getting a new one!
Thankful for the location and area of the apartment homes, During cold weather we can walk to get groceries even when snowed in. Thank goodness for a roof over our heads.