Brighton Valley Apts

4.5

4.5

Elizabeth
Love the complex, lots of events, looks like renovations are starting, very animal friendly gate is working 50% of the time, overall great place to live.
Destiny
So friendly and always take care of your needs! Hot tub feels great! Quiet area. Murfreesboro pike has its ups and downs but the apartments are worth the traffic.
Mark F.
I have to say the management and the employees really do a great job taking care of the residents needs and also maintaining the property. I have been here 4 years and so far not one major problem. Well done
Rebecca
Experience is good! Great location, good community, always fun activities going on. I’ve never we seen anything like that at another apartment complex.
Anne-Elizabeth B.
We love living at Brighton Valley. We have several friends here and enjoy their company. The whole complex is always clean and tidy, grass cut etc. The maintenance guys are wonderful and pleasant to talk with about anything LOL We have been here for several years now and have no plans on moving. We appreciate all of the staff. Keep up the GREAT work Thank you Liz and Tom Bostetter 605 Brighton Valley.
Jemecia
I love it. Nicole is so welcoming. She made sure I had everything I needed to make my move as smooth as possible. The neighbors are even welcoming. I am really enjoying my experience here so far.
Angie
can't wait to be in this community again! it's my second time living here and i cannot wait! the office staff is crazy sweet and accommodating and are so stinkin friendly.
Elizabeth
Living here is absolutely perfect. It’s such a beautiful area. And the office crew are so nice! So glad we landed here! If anyone needs a place to check out living I’ll definitely recommend here!
Hadia
Nice and clean place to live! Always on time with their maintenance. Always watch out for their properties and very quiet out here no problem. It’s what you call it home here! Good job Brighton Valley
Annette
So far, so good. Neighbors are friendly and the environment is conducive , just needs a little upgrade. Love it here. Also need a place to play for kids. The playground needs remodeling and needs to be opened as soon as possible. Thank you.