I feel very welcome here at Brighton Valley. Such a great location! Close to everything, but hidden away like a quiet neighborhood. Very friendly staff. Feels like home!

I like the size of the rooms in the townhouse. I also feel safe but I feel the prices are to high. Closet don't have lights In them that is wield.

I love staying at Brigthon valley it's so clean and im so happy to be here and the kids love it and the people are nice and freindly . It's really amazing place and we are so glad to stay here

I love this apartment complex and have been here over 17 years. Many improvements to the apartment inside and out have been made. I have a quiet location facing the woods very ideal. You can't do much better but could do a lot worse.

Great experience quite and cozy community the pool and fitness area is great the office staff are very nice and helpful i love it so far so good

So far so good... the property is clean and they made sure I had everything to get started. The pools are clean and workout center is clean and nice.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

We have only lived here a short time but we are very happy with our choice. The leading office staff is friendly and helpful. I'd definitely recommend this community to anyone I find that's looking for housing.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Great apartment staff. Neighbors have been better lately. We’ve had garbage and smoking issues throughout the year. We’ve also avoided the pool because there are often unattended children using the pool loudly and running around.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I love living here! The staff is kind and helpful and the maintenance staff are quick to respond and great workers! The noise is quite around here and the amenities are amazing! The pool is fun and there’s a dog park!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

3 years here. I know staff by first name basis. Very friendly community. Don't plan on leaving. I put in work orders and they get done in a timely manner and u always recieve a follow up call.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

We have enjoyed these past 3 years at Brighton Valley. It has been very safe for our family especially for our young children. The staff and administration have been very kind and there is always some type of community event going on. Good vibes only!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Rent increases are unusual for every year. Dislike the gates, incoming and outgoing. New carpet is not good. Neighbors are quiet and respectful.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Very friendly staff! Whole complex seems very safe, and all the neighbors look out for each other. This is a amazing complex, and I can't wait to keep on living here!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I have lived at Brighton Valley for a year & 1/2. The staff has always been friendly and quick to answer requests and questions. The community is quiet and the neighbors have been great.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Nice complex, wonderful staff, and great amenities. We really like the onsite gym and the temperature controlled indoor pool. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

With the changing of the seasons from winter to spring, management continues to beautify the surroundings by trimming trees and making aesthetic repairs to the buildings and the grounds.

My family loves Brighton Valley Apartments. The lawns are well manicured, the flowers and trees and wonderful to enjoy as we walk through the neighborhood! We love the challenge of taking on the hills in the back as we walk up them. The areas designated for grilling out is wonderful and fun! And the management team knows about working hard and knowing when we, the residents get home, we like to relax and play. The hot tub is perfect for unwinding from a stressful day and a great competition of Ping Pong! The neighbors are a joy to get to know and enjoy their company at the events hosted by the cares team! What we have at Brighton Valley, is a unique style of living my family has not experienced anywhere.

I’m very satisfied with my stay in Brighton Valley. Very excellent neighbors. From experience this management is the best, attend to tenant’s problems promptly and follow up them courteously.

My location of living has been the best. I have had the best neighbors that anyone can live next too. my entire row was awesome. i have been there for the past 2 years and i hate to leave. if i could find a 3 bedroom townhouse that is not more or as much for a house i would stay. I wish i could.

Brighton Valley has been my home for 14 years. The management is very professional and the maintenance is excellent. The grounds are beautiful and the community is pet friendly. I enjoy the community activities that are planned for the residents.

Living in Brighton Valley is Wonderful!! Very convenient location and I have access to everything I need like great shopping, dining out not to mention great service at the complex with the indoor heated pool and out door pool 24 hour gym. It’s amazing and I love it!!!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Excellent community, excellent location, good life. Love the community events. Gym is great: Just wish there was a gate specific for visitors.

I love this complex, my apartment is amazing, maintenance and the staff are seriously fantastic. It is located close to all my favorite places, easy to get to downtown Nashville from, and the amenities are the best, especially the indoor swimming pool. My only complaint is the extremely loud neighbors across the way that never seem to get reprimanded, despite the fact that I know all my neighbors, myself included, have reached our limit with their complete lack of respect for anyone else, and their screeching tires and booming bass music at 7AM every morning, and 10PM every night.

Enjoy the monthly community events! And the indoor salt water pool is heavenly. Love living here. Great friendly community. Caring neighbors

Absolutely amazing place to live! Staff is always helpful and the dog parks are well kept! Everyone has been very friendly and I've never had any issue.