Brighton Valley has been my home for 14 years. The management is very professional and the maintenance is excellent. The grounds are beautiful and the community is pet friendly. I enjoy the community activities that are planned for the residents.

Living in Brighton Valley is Wonderful!! Very convenient location and I have access to everything I need like great shopping, dining out not to mention great service at the complex with the indoor heated pool and out door pool 24 hour gym. It’s amazing and I love it!!!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Excellent community, excellent location, good life. Love the community events. Gym is great: Just wish there was a gate specific for visitors.

I love this complex, my apartment is amazing, maintenance and the staff are seriously fantastic. It is located close to all my favorite places, easy to get to downtown Nashville from, and the amenities are the best, especially the indoor swimming pool. My only complaint is the extremely loud neighbors across the way that never seem to get reprimanded, despite the fact that I know all my neighbors, myself included, have reached our limit with their complete lack of respect for anyone else, and their screeching tires and booming bass music at 7AM every morning, and 10PM every night.

Enjoy the monthly community events! And the indoor salt water pool is heavenly. Love living here. Great friendly community. Caring neighbors

Absolutely amazing place to live! Staff is always helpful and the dog parks are well kept! Everyone has been very friendly and I've never had any issue.

Absolutely great place to live. Very quiet community, with a great staff that is always willing to help out. Especially love the year round pool access , it is always in a good maintained condition

We enjoy living at Brighton Valley, the office staff are very kind to there residents. We have a great Cares Team that puts on awesome events

Love living here. Brighton Valley is clean, peaceful, and beautiful. The staff are friendly, and always willing to help you with any challenges you encounter.

This is a very well kept and great place to live with great neighbors. Problems are resolved quickly and the office staff has got your back.

It’s great i love it I made a great choice don’t know if any other apartments offer as much as they do & you actually get what you are paying for it’s awesome

Overall it’s been a fine living experience. We have issues with parking and garbage in our area. Staff is quick to help with issues such as smoking and drain issues.

Love living here they are very nice and super understanding. The apartment are more than accommodating as per Size. It’s also in a very convenient location

staff has Excellent customer service. Maintenance always on complete work orders in a timely manner. Management always willing to answer any questions or concerns.

Brighton Valley has been great to myself and my roommate so far. The staff has always been very helpful, maintenance has always been quick to fix any issues (all minor), and the amenities are great. The town house is very spacious for the 2 of us (with so much closet space!). Looking forward to hopefully staying here long term!

Clean enviroment. Staff very proactive. Well supervised. Love the pool and workout room. And monthly we have a strong community where we have a great time of just hanging out.

Still in my first week but the staff I encountered has been very helpful and friendly. I do wish they offered recycling pickup within the complex...but that is the only negative so far

I've lived here for about a year, asnd I'm renewing my lease. I love it here!! Great staff. Wonderful neighbors. Excell end community. I plan on being a Brighton Valley resident for years to come!

I've lived at Brighton Valley for about 14 months and have had no issues. The Maintenance team has been responsive and helpful when something needs fixed and everyone in the office has always been friendly.

I have been at Brighton Valley for approximately 10 weeks and so far everything is as stated on the web page. Every 1st Saturday of the month tehre is free breakfast in the office and today Tuesday there is cookie decorating and free hot cocoa for the weather. There is always something going on for the residents.

My experience with Bright has been absolutely awesome. The staff has been great working with me since I have medical illness and provides services with anything that goes wrong in my apartment. I truly look froward to many years living in the Brighton Valley Community. Thank you, D Pittman

Great apartment. Staff are very friendly. Landscaping around all Apt's could use work but overall great community to live in! I would recommend to anyone looking for a apt/townhouse.

As of the first two months I've had little no problems since moving over here. Very quiet and peaceful. Much better from my pervious apartment.

Large master bedrooms, more than makes up for small kitchen, plus side dishwasher and garbage disposal, large counters in bathroom, central A.C. and Heat, pet friendly, with salt water pools, sadly small gym.

Best apartments I’ve lived in yet! The staff is great and maintenance is always very prompt. The community is pretty quiet at night. I’m overall very satisfied.