Brighton Valley Apts

4.5

4.5

Millicent
1 day ago
I have lived here for approximately 14 years The Customer Service is great, The Grounds are kept nice and tidy. It is quiet , no issues. This is a hidden gem.

James
My experience with Brighton Valley office staff and maintenance team have all been amazing. Nicole and Alexis are always sweet and helpful. While Mike and James are knowledgeable and very quick to respond to any issues that occur.

Patrick
We moved to Brighton Valley one month ago and have loved it since. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The townhomes are well renovated and the landscaping is kept so neat and beautiful. The community is kept clean and neat which in turn creates resident pride in where we live. Staff is currently making more upgrades to improve the quality of the community. Way to go!

Jasmine
I still love it here. The office staff are always friendly and helpful. The maintenance are always prompt as well as friendly. Nice quiet area. Wish there was a bigger play area for little kids.

Sara
Maintenance has been wonderful with helping us with the couple of issues that we found upon move in. Nicole has also been great every step of the way, from property tours to us moving in

Roderick
The staff here is good, they are always responsive to requests and have gone above and beyond to help me. The location is central to everything restaurants and grocery and entertainment nearby. Currently the community is going through a major renovation, if the contractors pay attention to all details it will be amazing units, I wish the gate situation is fixed soon , recently to many non residents on the property unwanted. The property is well kept, the staff is nice, the rent is increasing overall I would recommend living here.

Elizabeth
Great place to live, Great floor plans, Love the backyards and the amenities are also nice! We have enjoyed our 2.5 years here and would recommend to others!

Hayley
Great community. Nice amenities & never any problems with my newly renovated apartment The fact that it is gated keeps it quiet & helps me to feel safer while living alone

Angie
Love it here... great neighbors, dog friendly, clean property, love the pools and the gym, maintenance is super friendly and answer tickets super quickly. Office staff is so nice, responsive, and helpful. Great place to live!

Darryl
The staff is very helpful and friendly my neighbors are cool I love the cleaness of the property. I love my town house the space of it is great overall I am very satisfied with my wife and I approval to move here. Thank you for having us Brighton Valley we appreciate you