I signed a lease with Brighton Valley prior to even looking at the units / community. I moved from Philadelphia pretty last minute so my roommate and I were totally winging it. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice to move into Brighton Valley. Staff is super friendly and helpful, community is safely gated, townhome is very spacious, pool is huge....the list goes on! :)

1. Great Staff! 2. The staff is unbelievable! 3. Did I mention that the staff wa lis pretty amazing? Well, they are! Thanks for the unbelievable experience so far!

Amazing, secure, and homey! We absolutely love it. Brighton Valley is also great with maintenance requests! Not sure we could ever be happier!

Great community, maintenance takes awhile but I really enjoy living here. The location is convenient to so many places. The culture around here is very diverse. Also I am enjoying the workout room.

Very friendly staff, quiet and clean community. Only been here 1 day but it so far has been wonderful. Nice neighbors. A little bit parking issue. Was let down there are no lights in each room. But still great quality apt

So far I have felt save and have enjoyed my time here and my apartment. The inside is cute, the patio is big, maintenance has been timely in helping any issue we had

My experience so far at Brighton Valley has been amazing! The staff is awesome! Maintence is quick to get any small problem fixed, and Mrs. Marilyn in the office is so helpful!

So far I've had a positive experience. My neighbors have been very pleasant and management has been nice and accommodating. It's only been a week and a half but I feel good about my decision to live here.

I have been at Brighton valley for the past year. I have had wonderful neighbors over all help in odfed great. I would recommend this property to my friends.

I have enjoyed my stay the office is always great and helpful and maintenance is always getting the job done. Thank you for the experience staying. Stay great.

We love it here. It's quiet and comfortable. I love all of the amenities and the park like setting is definitely plus. The entire staff is AMAZING!!!!

Great except maintenance not fixing something when we report it multiple times. Should offer more events for dogs and hire a dog walker or something.

Marilyn is pleasant and very helpful. She put me at ease from the time I submit my application. Anything I did not understand she unhesitatingly went over with me until I understood. She outlined any options where applicable and explained the pros and cons of each option. She is an asset to the Company

This Property’s new management ensure’s your experience is unlike other properties! We get to experience rapid maintenance repairs, friendly office staff, a community team that hosts Morning pancake breakfast, sundae’s by the pool, game night, and more! Not to mention the beautiful property that allows to take walks and avoid the pet surprises because this property also has their own dog parks! I just love our community!

Work service is good and I am really appreciate it. People in the office are very nice, especially Marilyn, she's been a big help for us. Always so kind!

I've only been here one week, but I really like it so far. It's quiet for the most part, and everyone seems very nice. I was born in Tennessee and have been away 25 years. I am so happy to be back in my home state where there are hills, real grass, and friendly people!

Fine, but you must be more organized with the parking, and you must be strong and punish the people that open the gate for others without keys...

I really enjoy living at Brighton Valley Apartments because of the location, staff, community events, and amenities such as indoor and outdoor pools, gym, and dog park. I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

We love living here! The pools are wonderful. The neighbors are friendly and quiet at night. The staff is friendly and prompt. The grounds are well maintained.

You're doing great, any problems we've had have been fixed very quickly. And all the amenities here, the pools and Jacuzzi are wonderful .

You're doing great, sweetie. The people seem to be very nice and unconcerned with the things that plight this world such as a comment character minimum. Overall, very happy with my situation.

I've been in my apartment for 3 years. My apartment is very spacious for a 3 bedroom. My only complaints are for the money that we pay our security gates should never go months without repair. And the rent is high, that it makes it difficult for middle class families.

Great place to live. Great price in a great part of town. All of the staff is very nice and willing to help in any way. They could stand a few upgrades.

The first moment I moved in, I was geeeted with smiling faces and by at the door. The faculty and staff took their time to fully answer my questions and concerns that I had to accept me to community

We enjoyed living in Brighton Valley: two swimming pools, lots of events, friendly staff and spacious townhouse is exactly what we were looking for.