Brighton Valley Apts

4.5

4.5

We have lived here for a year now and we love it! We love the area and the safety that comes with living in a gated community. The staff and maintenance are amazing. They are friendly and always there to help, if needed. My kids LOVE the year round pool access and the pet parks. I would highly recommend considering Brighton Valley, if you're looking for a new home.
Convenient, safe, affordable. Nice dog facilities but some neighbors need to take responsibility for their dog waste. Staff is always friendly and responsive to needs. I enjoy the community events as well.
Great place to live, very quiet, clean environment ,everyone at the office makes you feel very welcome, no matter your situation they will help.
They welcomed my family and I with WIDE OPEN arms during a heartbreaking crisis! For that we’re forever grateful. The community is beautiful and we feel safe.
I love Brighton Valley. I love how spacious my townhouse is. I love that they are pet friendly. I enjoy all of the amenities they have to offer here.
The outside is kept up with and the pool is nice but the inside definitely needs fixing up and they do not do that. Rent is going up but nothing more is being provided or upgraded for that.
I love my townhouse and i love my community and the staff are great people they understandably i made the best choice in brighton valley. The dog park is amazing the indoor and outdoor pool is wonderful
Very nice community overall with great employees. Very peaceful neighborhood with kind neighbors. If I had one complaint its that the gate to leave the apartments is always closed and you have to wait at it, but the gate to come in is always open or broken.
everything is going well. The neighbors I have encountered have been nice. The office staff is great! I have enjoyed my experience thus far at Brighton Valley.
The outside is beautiful and I love having the pools. Maintenance will come pretty quickly but there is a lot inside that needs to be fixed and updated.