Great apartment. Staff are very friendly. Landscaping around all Apt's could use work but overall great community to live in! I would recommend to anyone looking for a apt/townhouse.

As of the first two months I've had little no problems since moving over here. Very quiet and peaceful. Much better from my pervious apartment.

Large master bedrooms, more than makes up for small kitchen, plus side dishwasher and garbage disposal, large counters in bathroom, central A.C. and Heat, pet friendly, with salt water pools, sadly small gym.

Best apartments I’ve lived in yet! The staff is great and maintenance is always very prompt. The community is pretty quiet at night. I’m overall very satisfied.

Very relaxed complex. Never loud neighbors, or school children running around trying to get hit by cars. Maintenance is always prompt with their work orders.

Love Brighton valley! No complaints whatsoever. Safe, great amenities, spacious apartments, and friendly staff! The monthly events are also a great perk.

Cool place to live. Indoor pool has it perks along with the gyms 24 hour access. The dog park is large enough to hold your animal and provide space.

Love it here. Could be a little cheaper but other than that it is great. I think if you renew your lease rent should go down not up. You are saving them money after all. The amenities are good.

I have been living in brighton valley around 17 years and no problem for anything. I like this place. My kids enjoy playing in the play ground, also i like to exercise in the gym.

Love living here, I've never had any problems and if there was a maitnence issue, they'd be there to check in out ASAP. The office is friendly and the neighbors are friendly!

I have loved living here. The location is near the airport and my husband travels often. The pool, gym and 20 min drive to down town is great! I feel also very thankful to have such a caring staff. They are quick to respond to maintanence issues and always friendly.

I signed a lease with Brighton Valley prior to even looking at the units / community. I moved from Philadelphia pretty last minute so my roommate and I were totally winging it. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice to move into Brighton Valley. Staff is super friendly and helpful, community is safely gated, townhome is very spacious, pool is huge....the list goes on! :)

1. Great Staff! 2. The staff is unbelievable! 3. Did I mention that the staff wa lis pretty amazing? Well, they are! Thanks for the unbelievable experience so far!

Amazing, secure, and homey! We absolutely love it. Brighton Valley is also great with maintenance requests! Not sure we could ever be happier!

Great community, maintenance takes awhile but I really enjoy living here. The location is convenient to so many places. The culture around here is very diverse. Also I am enjoying the workout room.

Very friendly staff, quiet and clean community. Only been here 1 day but it so far has been wonderful. Nice neighbors. A little bit parking issue. Was let down there are no lights in each room. But still great quality apt

So far I have felt save and have enjoyed my time here and my apartment. The inside is cute, the patio is big, maintenance has been timely in helping any issue we had

My experience so far at Brighton Valley has been amazing! The staff is awesome! Maintence is quick to get any small problem fixed, and Mrs. Marilyn in the office is so helpful!

So far I've had a positive experience. My neighbors have been very pleasant and management has been nice and accommodating. It's only been a week and a half but I feel good about my decision to live here.

I have been at Brighton valley for the past year. I have had wonderful neighbors over all help in odfed great. I would recommend this property to my friends.

I have enjoyed my stay the office is always great and helpful and maintenance is always getting the job done. Thank you for the experience staying. Stay great.

We love it here. It's quiet and comfortable. I love all of the amenities and the park like setting is definitely plus. The entire staff is AMAZING!!!!

Great except maintenance not fixing something when we report it multiple times. Should offer more events for dogs and hire a dog walker or something.

Marilyn is pleasant and very helpful. She put me at ease from the time I submit my application. Anything I did not understand she unhesitatingly went over with me until I understood. She outlined any options where applicable and explained the pros and cons of each option. She is an asset to the Company

This Property’s new management ensure’s your experience is unlike other properties! We get to experience rapid maintenance repairs, friendly office staff, a community team that hosts Morning pancake breakfast, sundae’s by the pool, game night, and more! Not to mention the beautiful property that allows to take walks and avoid the pet surprises because this property also has their own dog parks! I just love our community!