The office and maintenance staff are great. Love my location ...makes my commute to work tolerable. Most days lol. Great community. Lots of community events and even though I don't always get to attend, I think its pretty darn awesome. Oh and I cannot forget, great amenities.

Good and friendly maintenance staff and office. This team works for you and with the residents. Like the activities for the residents, breakfast

Fun, respectful, and dedicated to the residents. Clean, spacious, and nice pools. They are a great in the office, so it makes it easy to want to here.

This is a great place to live! Well kept grounds and great neighbors. Everything is repaired quickly when needed and I never have issues with parking.

Have been here about a year and it is a nice community that is quiet for the most part. I saw a notice that they are going to go paperless in effort to be more green in 2019... would love to see some recycling efforts too

I love living in our Brighton Valley townhome! It gives us just the space we need for our new born baby on the way! The office and sense of community is also great!!

Awesome office staff, many amenities available, nice community. Great location and close to a lot of necessities. Fair pet policy and easy online portal.

Brighton Valley is a wonderful place to live! The staff is so friendly. The grounds are kept nice and tidy. Maintainance is quick and efficient. Not to mention indoor and outdoor pools and community events with free food and perks!

the staff is GREAT and so is the complex. we came from a bad place and this is a much better place. it feels like home! I keep telling people they need to move here.

Despite our continuous issues with our dryer I am over the moon satistfied with Harmony's organization and cheerful character to help us through any problems

I love the community and staff they’ve been extremely helpful and welcoming to me and make calling Brighton Valley home I’ve never experienced a better place as this place I love everything about it!!!👌🏾

We've been here for 5 days and it has been great! We had an issue with our hot water and maintenance came to fix it right away. I also love peace and quiet here, so happy to call this my new home so far!

I have been at Brighton Valley since 2001 and I love it. Beautiful grounds, I have a forest for a backyard. Great maintenance, always there by the next day by the latest. Very happy here.

The community is welcoming and the staff members is always there willing to help out when needed. It is a clean, quiet and safe gated community.

Absolutely loved it here! I would stay forever if I could. The amenities are amazing, the neighborhood is friendly, the staff is top-notch and this is just overall an amazing place to live.

Good place to live! I like that it’s off the main road so you don’t have to deal with that craziness. Office and maintenance staff are the best!

Brighton Valley has great staff and a good location. The broken entrance gate is not ideal. We’ve noticed more traffic coming in. Parking has gotten better, still not great.

A wonderful place to live and call your home. Brighton Valley Apts conveniently located near shopping and the airport. There are planned community activities and the office is wonderful communicating with the residence by phone, text, or email.

So far so good the neighborhood is really nice, the common areas are very nice too, I’m glad to move in to this complex, I can’t wait to get in the pool

Great experience so far... can’t complain... excellent Service . Great parties the office holds for residents. The apartment was clean and have great space.. the gym is nice and clean.

The last (nearly) 3 years have been pretty good here. Not to excited about the rent, but the community is nice, quiet, and homey. Great place to live for sure.

I love the location of Brighton valley. You have access to everything you could ever possibly need. You have the best shopping, movie theaters, grocery stores, small clubs where you can dance and drink. Various churches conveniently in the area. Fitness centers not to mention all the great food places that you would want to frequent with easy access. The heated indoor pool and jacuzzi is off the chain!! Brighton valley is the best place to live!!! Love it 6 stars

Brighton valley apartments have been perfect since I moved here 2 and a half years ago! I have no complaints! They allow pets and have a dog park. The amenities are awesome, which include, an indoor and outdoor pool, a hot tub, a tennis court, a children’s play ground next to the tennis court, and a small gym! It’s beautiful here, no noise problems, and the neighbors are all wonderful! The office staff is great and so is maitnence! Always quick to help! I’d recommend this place to anyone!

I have lived at Brighton Valley since April 2018, and I cannot even think about a complaint. They always give you a heads up they have to come into your apartment. They come in every 3 months to spray your apartment for bugs along with change out your air filters and check the batteries in your smoke detectors! The staff have always been nice and roam the grounds occasionally to spot for issues that might have arrived from a storm. The pools are always clean and rules are enforced for them. The area is safe as well! The gate only opens during business hours and has never been left open. However the people of the community keep breaking the stop arm.. but the actual slide gate has always worked and never has a issue! Sadly, the area outside the complex is not that great.. but that is not the apartments fault! They do a great job of keeping the inside safe and welcoming!

Experience has been good, no complaints- maintenance is prompt and haven’t had any issues with staff or neighbors. Wished recycling was offered