Quiet community, kept clean and property staff are friendly. Dog friendly community with an outdoor and indoor pool. Also a gated community.

Our experience has been wonderful. Marilyn in the office is amazing, as are the rest of the staff. The neighborhood is quiet, people are friendly and love feeling safe in a gated community. The pool being available all year long is huge for my kids. We could not be happier with our new home!

I have only lived at the Brighton Valley apartments for about 4 months and have noticed a lot of people leaving. I'm not sure why because overall it's been a very enjoyable experience for me. Maintenance has been responsive when needed. I do feel like the appliances are outdated as well as fixtures. Oh and very strange there are no ceiling lights in most of the living space but that was expressed to me prior to moving in.

I'd like to talk to other residents about their electric bill.. it's preposterous.. I'd like to hear from others how much it cost them.. We occupying town house 2 people ( me and my 9y old son) gone 5 days a week for at least 11 hours. I'm keeping AC set up daily accordingly to the weather. But not yet my bill runs $280 - $350 a months.. outrageous

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Greatest apartments ever!! Staff is great with communication. They are there when you need them. Get things done in a timely fashion. I would recommend these apartments to anywho who is looking for a great safe gated community.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

The staff at Brighton Valley was so welcoming! Upon moving in there I put in a few work request and maintenance was on it almost immediately! The office updated me and was so friendly! Communication has been excellent so far and I’m look forward to a great experience!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Very Welcoming and accommodating staff . Provided complimentary move in essentials and prompt maintenance service. Nice well kept community.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

It's super great could not been any better, the representative their omg they know ecaclty what they are doing? I just glad i could be a resident there, it as everything you could have imagined a Apt should have..

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I like living here I wish the kitchen could be bigger my main issue and maintenance is usually quick and comes when u need them to come and fix things

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Really enjoy living here--We just renewed our lease! A quiet community close to everything...grocery, restaurants, gas. Has convenient street light onto Murfreesboro Pike. Love the amenities, too.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Very friendly neighborhood the apartment is amazing they have a clean facility the staff here our very amazing the people here our kind and calm they our always go above and beyond to help others and have fun experience

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Neighbors are friendly. I feel safe living here. It's very well maintained. It doesn't take Maintenance a long time to come fix a problem, they get right on it and they are honest. It's very peaceful here.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

the complex is very comfortable, clean and safe. My experiences here have been very pleasant. I really like that they have monthly activities, share with friends and family.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I like it but it can use a little touch up . The location is great for me. Only 2min from work. I’m renewing my lease so I’ll be around for a while longer.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Cleanliness status, friendly environment. Security gate with access electronics card. Easy access to grocery stores and fast food. Transportation bust stop.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

in the last two weeks i have enjoyed being welcome to this community . I also have enjoyed the gatherings as well. It is very peaceful and serene here. I love my apartment and I reallly love my patio

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I’m new to the area, but I love the apartment. It is a great location and it has great amenities! We couldn’t be happier with our new home, it’s ideal.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Great safe place to live. Very friendly and quite. I love the pool and how fast maintenance response. I love how big the bedrooms and the mirrors in the master bedroom

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Great place to live. Close to shopping, airport and highway. Awesome amenities. Staff very professional, friendly and helpful. Great Maintenance crew.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Quiet neighborhood. Nice place to live so far. Only been here for five months no problem at all. Maintenance will come fast and the people in the office are very friendly.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Brighton Valley is a great place to live and play. They keep the grounds in excellent condition and the community facilities are wonderful! The indoor and outdoor pools are always clean. And they host loads of fun community events!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Love love love living here so far! The apartment is so perfect for our starting family & the office staff is AMAZING. I couldn’t ask for a better property management team!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I love this apartment complex. It’s tucked away from the main road so it feels a bit safer. I love that there’s an indoor pool, as well as the gym. And the staff here is amazing. They throw events for the residents a few time a month. And they’re always willing to help with any questions we have. The other tenants here are incredibly friendly as well.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

The townhomes are great! The kitchen is small but all the other rooms are sizeable. The best thing is the walls aren’t thin enough to hear your neighbors like most other apartment.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Love living at BV! The grounds are kept well and clean. The staff here is courteous, friendly and professional. The townhouse has great space and storage!