Really enjoy living here--We just renewed our lease! A quiet community close to everything...grocery, restaurants, gas. Has convenient street light onto Murfreesboro Pike. Love the amenities, too.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Very friendly neighborhood the apartment is amazing they have a clean facility the staff here our very amazing the people here our kind and calm they our always go above and beyond to help others and have fun experience

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Neighbors are friendly. I feel safe living here. It's very well maintained. It doesn't take Maintenance a long time to come fix a problem, they get right on it and they are honest. It's very peaceful here.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

the complex is very comfortable, clean and safe. My experiences here have been very pleasant. I really like that they have monthly activities, share with friends and family.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I like it but it can use a little touch up . The location is great for me. Only 2min from work. I’m renewing my lease so I’ll be around for a while longer.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Cleanliness status, friendly environment. Security gate with access electronics card. Easy access to grocery stores and fast food. Transportation bust stop.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

in the last two weeks i have enjoyed being welcome to this community . I also have enjoyed the gatherings as well. It is very peaceful and serene here. I love my apartment and I reallly love my patio

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I’m new to the area, but I love the apartment. It is a great location and it has great amenities! We couldn’t be happier with our new home, it’s ideal.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Great safe place to live. Very friendly and quite. I love the pool and how fast maintenance response. I love how big the bedrooms and the mirrors in the master bedroom

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Great place to live. Close to shopping, airport and highway. Awesome amenities. Staff very professional, friendly and helpful. Great Maintenance crew.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Quiet neighborhood. Nice place to live so far. Only been here for five months no problem at all. Maintenance will come fast and the people in the office are very friendly.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Brighton Valley is a great place to live and play. They keep the grounds in excellent condition and the community facilities are wonderful! The indoor and outdoor pools are always clean. And they host loads of fun community events!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Love love love living here so far! The apartment is so perfect for our starting family & the office staff is AMAZING. I couldn’t ask for a better property management team!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I love this apartment complex. It’s tucked away from the main road so it feels a bit safer. I love that there’s an indoor pool, as well as the gym. And the staff here is amazing. They throw events for the residents a few time a month. And they’re always willing to help with any questions we have. The other tenants here are incredibly friendly as well.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

The townhomes are great! The kitchen is small but all the other rooms are sizeable. The best thing is the walls aren’t thin enough to hear your neighbors like most other apartment.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Love living at BV! The grounds are kept well and clean. The staff here is courteous, friendly and professional. The townhouse has great space and storage!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I’ve lived here almost three years and don’t have any complaints! I love the staff here, maitnence is quick and awesome, the amenities are amazing, and the location is pretty good being in between a lot of areas! I love this neighborhood, it’s perfect for me, and all the neighbors are so kind to me!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Staff is beyond helpful and pleasant. The townhouse is amazing. The amount of closets is amazing. The amenities are beyond something you would imagine that would be offered for the price. New carpets. New everything. Super impressed so far.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

We just moved in yesterday and im in love with our apartment. Everyone is so nice! We feel so at home already and we can't wait to get to know our neighbors!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I’ve only been here for a few weeks so far, but everyone has been incredibly welcoming and friendly. It’s a nice change of pace from the hustle and bustle of south Florida.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

This seems to be a safe apartment complex in which to live, and provides me with a location that is quite convenient and accessible to my work location.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Everyone is helpful and informative. The properties and grounds are maintained well. Spacious townhome with friendly neighbors! Utilities are in good condition.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I have lived at Brighton Valley since April 2018, and I cannot even think about a complaint. They always give you a heads up they have to come into your apartment. They come in every 3 months to spray your apartment for bugs along with change out your air filters and check the batteries in your smoke detectors! The staff have always been nice and roam the grounds occasionally to spot for issues that might have arrived from a storm. The pools are always clean and rules are enforced for them. The area is safe as well! The gate only opens during business hours and has never been left open. However the people of the community keep breaking the stop arm.. but the actual slide gate has always worked and never has a issue! Sadly, the area outside the complex is not that great.. but that is not the apartments fault! They do a great job of keeping the inside safe and welcoming!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

My girlfriend and I moved in several weeks ago. Our townhouse is quite spacious and was spotless for our arrival. Holly has been great as have all the staff including those in the office and maintenance. It’s much appreciated.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

We love living here. It’s quiet and the townhome is super spacious. The layout is perfect with large closets and bedrooms. Management is always helpful but never bothersome. Also, the outdoor/indoor salt water pool and jacuzzi are perfect and very rare in Nashville. We have really enjoyed living here for almost 2 years.