Very nice community overall with great employees. Very peaceful neighborhood with kind neighbors. If I had one complaint its that the gate to leave the apartments is always closed and you have to wait at it, but the gate to come in is always open or broken.

everything is going well. The neighbors I have encountered have been nice. The office staff is great! I have enjoyed my experience thus far at Brighton Valley.

The outside is beautiful and I love having the pools. Maintenance will come pretty quickly but there is a lot inside that needs to be fixed and updated.

Great place to live!! Affordable, cozy & safe! I always feel glad to be home at the end of a long day. The staff is great and friendly as well!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I love my new home! Great customer service! The staff is prompt, friendly and efficient. I love this living community. Being new to the state of Tennessee, I could not be happier!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I am always glad to come back to my community at the end of the workday. The apartment is comfortable and neighborhood quiet. Anything I need is very close - grocery, gas, restaurants, etc.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I enjoy my town house and the price for it. My dogs love to run in the dog parks up the hill. The staff is very helpful. The only downside is my neighbors being so nosy.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Have been living @ BVA for almost 2 years and absolutely Iove it. It’s a very safe community with lots of amenities and community/ resident events.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Love the leasing agents and staff...very friendly and welcoming....the maintenance people are very attentive and prompt with any issues. The apartments are cozily tucked away in a quiet community but very convenient to airport, grocery and restaurants.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

The apartment complex is nice and the coolest about it is indoor hot tub and pool. Community is active here . They have always good events going on and people are nice ! I would definitely recommend this apt complex

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I feel very at home here and all the leasing staff has been very helpful. I love that there is a dog park right there outside my apartment and many other great amenities!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Great staff, everyone is very friendly and helpful. The area is nice, in walking distance to stores, the gym and Starbucks. Overall, positive experience.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Good service response from maintenance group. Office staffs friendly altitude Cleanliness of the environment. Easy access to grocery stores

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

We've been here 1 year in October and I love it! It's very quiet over here and the gate makes us feel a little bit safer. Maintenance is always at a fast response and everyone in the office is very pleasant

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Very responsive and helpful. Super convenient location for both work and play. Dog friendly which is a huge plus. All in all it’s a great place to live.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Our resident experience has been great! The staff is friendly, all maintenance requests have been handled in a very timely fashion & we love the location. I'm going to miss the pool this coming winter season, but lucky for me I live in Brighton Valley where we also have an indoor pool & hottub!!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I have lived here for 3 years and it’s been a wonderful experience. The neighborhood is quiet and well-maintained. The staff is friendly and helpful. The townhouses are amazing, with tons of storage!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

As a new resident, I can say that everything is going very well so far. Quiet neighborhood and safe place to live like I was looking for. Thank !

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

So far, we have had a really enjoyable experience! Quiet neighborhood, tucked away making us feel safe in the area. I love the gates and landscape! Really everything!

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Everybody here is super friendly and it's nice and quiet and clean. The staff here is very fast and efficient. I love having friendly neighbors and no issues with parking.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

The staff has been sp friendly! They answered all of my questions and even had maintenance out within 5 minutes to fix something. We are excited to be here.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Living here is just fine for someone my age it’s a start and it has everything I need maintenance is quick to come but sometimes don’t really get the job done. The staff in the front office is really nice and friendly and are willing to help u with whatever u neeed one thing I wish we could change is including valet trash sometimes it gets late when I want to go throw out the trash and I can’t due to it being far

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

only been here a few weeks and so far it’s been AMAZING!!! the amenities are by far my favorite! being able to have 400sq ft than what we had prior to here has also been quite the blessing.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

I like the atmosphere and community functions. I feel secure and safe within the gated community. The office staff cares for its Tennant's and works to satisfy each person. Maintenance is completed in a timely manner and professional.

Reply from Brighton Valley Apts

Quiet, safe community. Very kid friendly. Kids run around and play like they should. Dog friendly as well. On property dog park, lots of residents with pets. A good place to live.