Bristol Apartment Homes

Excellent communication! I constantly get emails updating the status of what’s going on around the complex. Bernie, one of the managers, is very attentive and makes sure everything is in order. Been living here for one month and it’s been great. Huge upgrade from our last apartment complex.
This apartment community have problem for space parking. It’s not enough for everyone. Spatially for our guests. And one more thing, asphalting parking lot it’s not very well.
These apartments are amazing. The front office staff is super helpful and friendly and the maintenance is very thorough. The community is quiet and peaceful.
Always a quick turnaround when it comes to maintenance requests - small and large. Love the zero tolerance on crime and family community environment.
So far everyone is polite and welcoming. The community is very quiet and clean. Have seen a few times where pet owners are not cleaning up after their pets outside in public areas.
Always something enjoyable going on. I have not attended any functions yet due to my schedule however I get lots of updates on what the community is doing and it makes me happy.
The apartment itself is wonderful, the roaming tow trucks patrol the neighborhood like sharks which is something I’m not used to. My immediate neighbors seem like nice people and I feel safe walking to the grocery store compared to other places I’ve lived.
The apartment we got is lovely and at a very affordable price. We even got a fireplace and washer and dryer in unit! Most other places we looked at didn't have either of those AND were more money. The staff at the front desk were very welcoming and friendly. I'm very glad to be here :)
The staff is friendly and willing to help when needed. Anytime I call or stop in they are ready and willing to help. The complex is clean and maintenance does a wonderful job of getting things done in a timely manner.
I’ve been here for about a month and everything has been great! Very chill place and clean. Maintenance has been prompt as well as the office team!