Bristol Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

Janine
The residence is quiet and the apartment is clean. I am content and comfortable in my decision to move here. I love the vaulted ceilings and the balcony. I really appreciate the walk in closet feature.

Jasmine
I love it here! That is why I renewed my lease for another year! The only con I have is that my rent and some of the fees went up. One thing I wish that can stay the same. I hope they stay the same next year! 😊

Laticia
Before moving in everyone was really friendly. On move in day we had a few bumps but the staff moved quickly to help.I’m very thankful they helped.

Ariel
2 months ago
Great experience , Berny was really helpful in getting bmw my unit showing me around and making it a good first time experience He really took his time to show me around and always doubled checked with me to make sure I didn’t have any doubts

Tito
3 months ago
Soy residente desde el 07 de mayo mi experiencia ha sido buena realice un reporte, el cual fue atendido inmediatamente quedé muy contento con la atención lo recomendaría a amigos o familiares.

Javier Armando
3 months ago
Excellent people, good communication. I just had to care about my documentation. They will take care about everything else, all the proceedings were fast and easy.

David R.
3 months ago
Have enjoyed living here the last few years. Maintenance requests are responded to quickly. Management is very friendly and the eager to help.

Tania
3 months ago
El apartamento está muy comodo, un ambiente tranquilo, la atención de las personas que trabajan en la oficina y mantenimiento es excelente. Si lo recomendaría a mi familia y amistades.

Mahmood
4 months ago
Everything is good except the community's road that's need to repair I think if it's going to be repair everything gonna be perfect. Thankyou

Tene
5 months ago
Lovely community during the week, peaceful and quiet. Residents pick up after their pets. The property is very well maintained. Unfortunately, the weekends are loud in the evenings in our building and we seem to be surrounded by smokers.