Bristol Apartment Homes

I think the parking lot needs to be maintained better, upgrade the dog park somewhat, possibly turn the tennis court into a basketball court for the kids.
I just moved in last week and so far, I LOOVVEE this complex. Olga and Bernie are very helpful and answer back in a timely manner. The complex is beautiful, quiet, and everyone here is friendly. I currently live in a one-bedroom and there is more than enough space in the bedroom, closet, and living room. The bathroom and kitchen are on the smaller side, however, it is a decent size for the amount you pay. Maintenance fixes my work orders in less than 24 hours. It is a gated, safe and friendly community.
It’s awesome I like how there’s gates and the community around is just gave me such a warm welcome especially at pool on July 4th. Truly awesome
So far I am loving my new home. We did have an issue with our A/C leaking quite a bit of water in the bathroom but was promptly fixed after mentioning to the nice maintenance guy that came to check on my concern of the dishwasher. The office has been awesome and very welcoming. Hopefully I found my home for a while to stay for a good amount of time. Guess it's just the beginning, so we'll see.
We have enjoyed living here so far as the community is very welcoming and the maintenance staff have been wonderful. We live by the pool and enjoy a great view every day.
Nice place with a good location around food and grocery stores. I like the set up of the apartment and how it’s laid out. The neighborhood is pretty quiet which is a big plus.
Its been great so far. No complaints. The staff in the office, were very helpful and helped me transition smoothly. I love my apartment and the complex
Great little complex, friendly neighbors, great pool, pet friendly, close to a lot that dallas has to offer and really responsive if maintenance is ever needed
Everyone is very friendly and the staff is quick to respond. The maintenance men are quick and efficient when working. The complex is well kept and pretty quiet.
I love my apartment, it’s so much space and the view of the pool area is amazing. I definitely will recommend the Bristol Apartments to people.