I’ve been here for about a month and everything has been great! Very chill place and clean. Maintenance has been prompt as well as the office team!

Always friendly, kind Bristol apartments have made a great home for my family. Our neighbors are great, and we like living here. We are close to everything in the city, but its safe and classy.

No complaints, Great place to live. Administrative staff friendly. Lots of communication and community activities for everyone to participate. Clean property well maintained.

Super quiet. People actually pick up after their pets. Building is a little old, need to put in a few work orders, but for the price in this area its excellent! Office staff is nice too!

Love living here, left at one point and had to come back. Wood floors, washer and dryer makes it easy to live with such a time consuming job I have. I wouldn’t pick a better place. Only thing that sucks is the parking.

Nice neighborhood, looks clean and quiet. A few minor inconveniences but nothing major. Excited to be here and get to know everybody. Excited for. More

Reply from Bristol Apartment Homes

Everyone is very friendly and helpful if anything ever goes wrong! The office is always helpful and seems happy to see everyone that walks through the doors!

Brand new appliances. Amazing quick service completion. Property manager is amazing and very attentive to details. So far my move in here has been nothing short of amazing. The unit itself is nice, floors look good and clean. Glad to be a resident

This complex is so great! For an older complex the upkeep of the grounds are exceptional. The landscaping is always done, there is no trash anywhere around and they have amenities such as a pool, dog park and tennis court! Management is very on top of this facility and in tune with the community.

Reply from Bristol Apartment Homes

Put curtains up in the gym. You can't have a gym without curtains. Some people aren't comfortable going to the gym and being seen from a block away. Especially at night when the light is on in there and it's like a beacon that says, "Look at me! I'm all red and sweaty!"

Very friendly staff at leasing office, very helpful and inviting, made us feel genuinely welcome. The complex is well maintained and clean.

Reply from Bristol Apartment Homes

Great location, gym could use an upgrade. Parking needs improvement. More events could take place for the residents. Apartments could be modernized for the price.

The property is a quiet community-based & the front office team is well caring and friendly.The property is always well kept.Been a resident for a year and resigned for another..Really recommended.

Reply from Bristol Apartment Homes

So far the best apartments I’ve lived in, in Dallas since moving here! Office staff is professional and maintenance crew are always on top of it.

Reply from Bristol Apartment Homes

Quiet, small and beautiful community surrounded by trees. I feel welcome and love my neighbours. Thank you Bristol for making me feel part of a big family.

Reply from Bristol Apartment Homes

The whole move in process has been fantastic. From the beginning there’s been constant communication and everyone has been so friendly. The complex is quiet and friendly as well.

Everyone was super nice!!! It was a beautiful apartment, great pool, perfect about of parking spots, a clean apartment, the neighbors seemed nice as well ☺️

Great office team. Maintenance is always quick with fixing issues. The pool is nice. And the tennis court is a great area for the kids to play

Excellent customer service and polite staff. Very helpful and willing to go above and beyond. I appreciate the staff. A wonderful community.

I've lived in many places that claims to be home sweet home! But this is the 1st experience feeling like family! Emily listens very closely to your needs and when I see her and the mgr I forget her name, walking the property they stop and conversate with you they are so very nice! They just makes my day! I am not one to look at my emails very often. But when the parking lot was being done. I received my notice a month in advance. I was very happy. To me they deserve 10 stars! I am really enjoying this community! Thank you guys are so great to make us feel so much like family. We thank you guys for the hospitality! God bless!🙏

Nice area, decent price for the apartment, decent size. Surrounded by lots of shopping and restaurants. Staff is friendly and respond quickly to emails.

No problems at all Great environment Good maintenance guys keeping up with the great apparel for the apartments. Good amount of parking spaces.

Its nice and clean they are constantly doing maintenance. Nice pool. Pet friendly. Dog park. Tennis court. Laundry room. Cool neighbors. Close to addison

Amazing experience and comfortable place to live the people that work here are super nice the residence are really friendly it's the best choice

So far so good easy move apt looked good with a few hiccups. Olga is great office staff great. Only day six so the jury is still out. Haven’t tried maintenance yet so don’t know how they are.