Bristol Apartment Homes

4.3

4.3

David R.
Have enjoyed living here the last few years. Maintenance requests are responded to quickly. Management is very friendly and the eager to help.
Tania
El apartamento está muy comodo, un ambiente tranquilo, la atención de las personas que trabajan en la oficina y mantenimiento es excelente. Si lo recomendaría a mi familia y amistades.
Mahmood
Everything is good except the community's road that's need to repair I think if it's going to be repair everything gonna be perfect. Thankyou
Tene
about 2 months ago
Lovely community during the week, peaceful and quiet. Residents pick up after their pets. The property is very well maintained. Unfortunately, the weekends are loud in the evenings in our building and we seem to be surrounded by smokers.
Ana
about 2 months ago
Maintenance is very good and fast. Laundry room is not so good if you don't have your own. Very calm and friendly neighborhood also very familiar. I don't give 5 stars cause I think some things could be better.
Maryam
2 months ago
This is my first time that I want to live in this property so the office personnel were good so far and every thing was legal and good. I'm almost satisfy so far
Tasza
2 months ago
Overall the best 10/10 recommended beautiful complex best location for neighborhood for places to shop for food and take out parking could be better
Haley
3 months ago
Love it here. The staff and maintenance are the best. The neighborhood is perfect for walks with my dog. We enjoy the dog park and tennis courts for playing fetch
Brandon
3 months ago
We just moved in to our apartment and we love it so far. Nancy, Bernie, and Juan have made our move so easy and stress free. They are amazing. The complex is very quiet, clean, and friendly.
Elleane
3 months ago
My parents live here and told me about the great location (you have grocery store near, good elementary school near, pharmacies, parks,etc.) And the community services are awesome the even have a tennis court! Bernie is awesome and always helps with anything you need and makes the leasing process very friendly and easy to understand. Great place to live. Totally recommend it.