Bristol on Union

4.6

4.6

My bathroom and closet are huge. My friends live close by. I can walk to school. I love being so close to kroger. The care empowered lady is my new best friend.
Love living here! The Bristol is a great community with some impressive amenities right in the heart of Midtown Memphis. Perfect location and the team here is responsive and incredibly helpful. Have loved here for 3 years and would recommend to anyone else.
I absolutely love the location. Living in midtown puts me close to work and a lot of the many attractions in the area. Many of my favorite restaurants are less than 5 minutes away
The staff has been so nice and I can't complain about my apartment and how they get fixed things rapidly. I love the location since I go to UTHSC. Bristol is so close to Kroger, Walgreens and fast foods. So I would say that is very convenient for students.
I love living here!! Never had a bad experience. I love the staff and it’s an awesome location. So close to downtown and midtown. Everything is super clean and it is so easy to contact staff and get answers if ever needed
it is nice here. maintenance requests are addressed in a timely manner. grounds are kept neat and picked up. no garbage or trash on the ground. i just renewed my lease and i would not have done it if i didnt think this is a good place
Everyone is friendly here and it’s overall a positive experience. I would love to see the dog park taken better care of. Maybe a weekly power wash or something? The smell does get a bit disgusting.
Overall the Bristol has been great. The staff are friendly and common areas are well maintained. Whenever we have a maintenance issue they’ve always been quick to respond.
LOVE living here! The pool and gym are two of my favorite parts about the Bristol. I also appreciate that the garage is secure and I’ve always felt safe.
IT HAS BEEN AMAZING. FRONT OFFICE GREAT. MAINTENANCE ON POINT. BEAUTIFUL LIVING SPACE. THE GROUNDS ARE MIXED TREES AND GREENERY SPACED THROUGHOUT. DID I SAY POOL!!!!!!!