Bristol on Union

4.6

4.6

Madelyn
1 day ago
I really love that the Bristol on Union invites food trucks to come by on Friday evenings. It’s a convenient way to try new some new Memphis cuisine.
Jorge
It’s been so relaxing living here. There’s no complaints on noise. The parks are clean. Pool well maintained. Staff very helpful. Very clean the gym and the house club
Cole
Great community. Haven’t had a problem with maintenance requests, parking, mail, trash, etc. Everyone I’ve interacted with has been so friendly. 5/5 stars!
Jeelan
Overall a good place to live. Rent prices are higher than most others in the area but includes water so that’s nice. I like that they opened the clubhouse for all hours. Miss having security patrolling at night.
Keena
Overall I like living here. My only concern are the office hours. The office is no longer open on Saturday’s, making it difficult to receive deliveries.
Madelyn
Best experience I could’ve asked for! Bristol is fabulous in every way. My apartment is very clean, I feel very safe, and everyone in the community is friendly.
Michael
I've lived at the Bristol Apartments for over 10 years and its been very convenient to my job downtown. Also, Beale street is only two miles. The Bristol Apartments is next to the expressway so you can conveniently hop on head to most places.
Marilyn
about 2 months ago
I’ve enjoyed being at the Bristol this year! The staff is amazingly nice and helpful, and the amenities are perfect! I’ve loved calling this place home!
Sylvester
about 2 months ago
Maintenance respond in timely, courteous and professional manner. The office keep the community informed about conditions, maintenance and other activities. Thank you.
Landon
about 2 months ago
Pretty great place to live. Central location downtown means you are never further than a 20 minute drive from everything. The amenities that they provide are good and up to date. Not everything is perfect but the good far outweighs any bad, of which there is few.