British Woods

The residents are nice and very courteous. We have been enjoying our experience here. Thanks for the wonderful customer service. The maintenance staff are great as well.
I love my new home at British Woods! The Staff is very helpful if you need anything. Maintenance is great and good at getting to you if you need anything in a timely manner. I would recommend British Woods to friends as a great place to live! Thanks Staff for everything you do to help and keep a beautiful Community!
We have been here for 5 years. Within the last year, we do not like how things have changed. There has been rashes of crime including car break ins, gun shots and a resident held at gun point and car stolen. The gate has been left wide open day and night and needs fixed ASAP. The property lacks cameras aside from the ones by the gate. Would love to see ongoing surveillance as well as a security officer patrolling our property especially during these recent events.
Love it here. Nice and quiet, well except for Murfreesboro Rd, lol. Good neighbors, no trouble. Great neighbor that watches out for us. Office staff is nice when you have to reach out for anything.
Wonderful neighborhood, friendly staff and great amenities. Also perfectly located near several stores and the airport. I would definitely recommend others to move in.
It’s been great so far! The staff has been very friendly and the environment has been safe. It’s been such a peaceful place to live. I highly recommend!
I have found the complex very inviting to walk in the morning which has helped me lose 45lbs since moving in last year. Most neighbors are very friendly as well as their pets.
I have enjoyed my time here for the past few years, i will miss the peace and quiet,the safe neighborhood and the exceptional maintenance staff
Courtney and I are loving our new place. It is so spacious and our neighbors are extremely friendly. We’re getting lots of use out of the pool & enjoying nights upstairs on the balcony! We’re going to be here for a long time!
they are really caring, if I got any questions they are more than happy to help me and they are making us feel safe during this pandemic too!