The staff has been amazing to work with. They're always incredibly kind and attentive. The neighborhood itself is not my favorite area to live in.

We moved in about one mouth ago, so far we love it. The people that live here are great and the office has been great too. I would recommend this place to anyone. Thank you

Good place to live. It is secured place to raise a family. It is quiet and peaceful. The price has increased but so is the all city. Management take care of the maintenance request on time.

We love living at British Woods so far! Thoroughly enjoying our morning coffee on the ample second floor balcony, swimming at the community pool, and working out at the fitness center. The staff is lovely and we attended our first flick by the pool event with free popcorn, candy, and lemonade.

I love it so far. It’s so quiet and the lawns are well taken care of. I love the pool! I appreciate how responsive maintenance is and how there are community events to bring people together.

We are brand new residents, and give British Woods the highest possible score! Working with Stuart has been very positive, the apartment is amazing, the whole complex is gorgeous! We couldn't be more satisfied!

Me ha parecido u una expericenka innovlcidable me gusta los los las locas localizacion de ellos las personas los nos la pasan Isaí piscina me encanta todo

I have the best neighbors!! We all speak to each other in passing. And some of us even visit each other's apartments. In past apartments I have felt so isolated.

So far, things have been wonderful. The neighborhood is quiet yet communal. I sampled them pool and the neighbors seem nice so far. I’m looking forward to my time at British Woods.

I liked it so many times and still have not been to since the update but this app has no problem with all these issues sometimes crashes constantly freezes when

So far it's been great! I love having everything close by. The area feels safe and cozy. I just need to make time to relax and enjoy the pool.

The staff were very warm and welcoming from day one! I'm impressed with their attention to customer service, it definitely made the moving process more enjoyable :)

Great place to live! Very quiet community and helpful staff, there’s even someplace to workout! The pool looks amazing, and I love the gated community.

Space and amenities are great. But, rent is overpriced and continues to increase each year. Maintenance are very quick to fix any problems in the apartment. Quiet neighbors for the most part. Pool is very nice.

Long time residents make British Woods feel like a great community. They all treat each other like family. The maintenance team (Pavel), is always helpful and quick to resolve issues. Very knowledgeable.

I love living here so far, the environment is very peaceful. I love that it is in a gated community. The staff is very friendly, they have a nice pool.

It is very nice here the staff was very nice and everyone here that I met is very friendly and helpful. In my opinion I think it is the best place for me at this time

Very friendly people. I enjoyed the breakfast they had bar where I got to meet some of my neighbors and be more apart of this community. It was fun

Great environment with pleasant staff. Although new, I have met with neighbors that are friendly. It is also a cool and lovely environment.

Awesome staff. Very nice location. Safe place with all required amenities. Easy access to stores. Easy to view bills and make payments. Overall very good palce to live in

QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD, LOVE THE ACTIVITIES HIVEN EACH MONTH. Just hate the white cabinents slot. Hate when people park in your spot your spots

It is a place to be called home. The environment is siren, neat and cool. The staff are pleasant and friendly. What has really captivated me is the means of communication between the apartment and residents.

My resident experience has been great so far. The staff is amazing & maintenance is always available when needed. The neighborhood is very quiet.

So far I think it’s a great community. Everyone has been so nice and there’s a lot of activities there to get to know your neighbors which i really enjoy

Awesome Great community, apartment staff is very friendly and the residents are as well. Not a noisy community, and all maintenance requests were responded to quickly and efficiently. Very easy to communicate with