British Woods is a very peaceful place to live and raise a family, we enjoy the location and the staff. I recommend it also because of the highly responsive maintenance staff.

I’ve lived here for nearly 8 months now, and my experience has been very positive. The complex is quiet, safe, and the amenities are nice. We’ve needed 3 repairs to various things so far, but the maintenance staff is swift and courteous. I can see us staying here for a while.

Ive been living at Britishwoods 1 1/2 years . I Love the activities they have implemented . Tacos for breakfast , pizza and bingo. It’s quiet and clean

Cool place. Have cool events although I’m at work most times so I miss them. Still cool that they offer them. The grounds are kept clean and it’s pretty cool.

I absolutely love my new place and so do my children! It’s so big and comfy and quiet! My dogs even love it! I love the stations for the dog poop lol and they keep them clean as well. The people in the office are so sweet and nice and attentive! I love the gatherings that they plan for the community as well.

Still a fantastic place to live considering the surrounding area. Easy access to public transportation and at least two grocery stores within walking distance. Very quiet with awesome neighbors.

I have a good experience from living in this apartment. Still there is noise coming from neighbor's unit but overall it's good. I hope the owner can address this problem.

We really like living here. We however do not like the lack of mindfulness of others when it comes to cleaning up after their pets. It's pretty ridiculous! Something that may help is having trash receptacles at each "doggy bag" location; and having more than just a handful of those locations. On a slightly different note, turning the large, rather useless drainage area into a larger dog park would be excellent! I'm sure if a poll was taking, most everyone in the complex would agree to the suggestions above.

Reply from British Woods

Good prompt service but old windows and sealing problem .except the old house old windows which should be changed servisce is good and cleanliness is good but restriction on putting baby toys in balcony

Reply from British Woods

The staff are friendly. British woods is a wonderful place to stay. I am enjoying my stay. I eill recommend to others. Keep up the good work

Reply from British Woods

over all it was great and the staff was very nice! I love my new apartment building and I think the community is well kept especially for the price you are paying

Reply from British Woods

British woods is the best. I am enjoying everything. Thanks for your courtesy and services!Continue to keep up the good work! I like it here!

Reply from British Woods

My apartment is very old fashion without any service from the company , they not agree to change the carpet while I am residence her 7 heated ago

Reply from British Woods

Great community to live in with fast response to resolve issues, wonderful neighborhood everyone understands the rights for each other’s thanks British Woods

Reply from British Woods

We are heading into our fifth month at British Woods and are satisfied with the community as a whole. Waking up to the multitudes of birds each morning is much nicer than being woken up at 2am to someone's loud music; however, and it seems to be a growing problem. The price is reasonable, but you can tell the complex is on the older side. Constant construction, repairs, water shutoffs, and things don't actually look or feel better than when it all began. Hoping that the windows get replaced soon so my energy bill becomes more manageable. Harry is our favorite staff member. He always has a smile and genuinely wants to know how you're doing.

Reply from British Woods

Overall my experience at the residence has been just fine. At sometime the noise above the apartment is a little too much with children running around. The tenant moved in in early fall.

Everybody is really friendly!! I absolutely love the staff and my neighbors, and the fact that everything is so close to me. Mail, gym, main office, pool, etc. And the best part is the fact that its a gated community. I couldn’t find any other apartments close to work that are as safe as this place. I am very satisfied!

It has been an enjoyable experience. Still think it is overpriced and not well insulated, but the gym upgrades were a nice touch to help me forget. Also not allowed outside after dark is silly.

Reply from British Woods

We have great neighbors and an awesome staff. 24/7 service and lots of parking. We have a great apartment with lots of space for a great price. Would recommend to anyone.

I have had a pretty good experience at British woods. I do kind of wish there were a good recycling program. That would be a good addition to the amenities.

We’ve been living here for a few months now, and our experience has been very positive! Staff is friendly, facilities are well maintained, little noice from neighbors, and the maintenance staff is very responsive and competent. The only drawback is the surrounding area. We like to take walks in the evening and it’s tough to do that beyond the complex. However that’s a small price to pay for all the great things here!

Great complex, very quiet neighbors, excellent staff and very helpful when issues arise. Apartments have all the features you need. Highly recommend.

This is a nice quiet and quaint community to live in. They have properly maintained grounds with plenty of room to walk your furry friends, On a leash of course.

Wonderful experience. I have enjoyed being a tenant. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I dont have any complaints. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do.

Just moved from Detroit on 11/6, I have to say the community is great, and our place is awesome. Everyone is very friendly and we couldn't have asked for a better place to live being so new to the area.