We have great neighbors and an awesome staff. 24/7 service and lots of parking. We have a great apartment with lots of space for a great price. Would recommend to anyone.

I have had a pretty good experience at British woods. I do kind of wish there were a good recycling program. That would be a good addition to the amenities.

We’ve been living here for a few months now, and our experience has been very positive! Staff is friendly, facilities are well maintained, little noice from neighbors, and the maintenance staff is very responsive and competent. The only drawback is the surrounding area. We like to take walks in the evening and it’s tough to do that beyond the complex. However that’s a small price to pay for all the great things here!

Great complex, very quiet neighbors, excellent staff and very helpful when issues arise. Apartments have all the features you need. Highly recommend.

This is a nice quiet and quaint community to live in. They have properly maintained grounds with plenty of room to walk your furry friends, On a leash of course.

Wonderful experience. I have enjoyed being a tenant. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. I dont have any complaints. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do.

Just moved from Detroit on 11/6, I have to say the community is great, and our place is awesome. Everyone is very friendly and we couldn't have asked for a better place to live being so new to the area.

Reply from British Woods

I am very very happy to live live in that amazing community British woods . All the community is very clean and beautiful There is many trees with flowers

Reply from British Woods

It has been wonderful!! The community is super nice! The living arrangements are beautiful! The area is very clean! They have all kinds of things to do such as the pool, the gym Etc....

Reply from British Woods

The community is awesome. It is quiet, free of debris, well landscaped and child safe. The residence are very friendly and very observant plus will let your know it something does not seem quite right. All-in-all a great place to live.

Reply from British Woods

Thus far British Woods residents has been good! The area is peace and quiet with No disturbance. I look forward to enjoying the rest of my stay as the winter comes in

Reply from British Woods

British Woods has been a great place to live, I enjoy the community and services they provide. The apartment is great, and they are quick to respond to any maintenance requests or questions.

Reply from British Woods

Great customer service! Very nice pool area. I love that we have 24 hours cameras around the complex. Very safe and quiet. Nice neighbors. Very pleased

Reply from British Woods

The community is quite. And we'll maintained. We had an electrical emergency and they were quick to respond to our call and even though it took a while to discorer what the problem was. He worked until it was solved.

Reply from British Woods

Perfect the apartment is very good and clean and the staff is very helpful.. every time we ask for something that needs to be fixed, they come rightaway

Almost a year here and living here has still been the most amazing experience so far since living in Nashville (2011). Paying rent has never been so convenient for me and my busy life! Maintenance request app is awesome. Very fast response. Feels very safe living here also.

Excellent service. Never forget the warm welcome the first time that I came to apply. The office team are Excellent, especially the assistant manager :)

Very good . The office is very good people . I enjoyed here . I like the location and all the area here is clean and beautiful. The service is perfect

My girlfriend and I moved in last year, and it has been an awesome experience living here. Pretty centralized location thats close to everything.

Beautiful apartment complex with friendly neighbors. I love the privacy yet openness of the floorplan layouts. Great place for the price!!!!

Reply from British Woods

You are doing wonderful!! This place seems to be a well kept facility and the people are friendly. The office staff are very responsive too. So far so good.

Reply from British Woods

Just moved in. Nice complex. The units are nice, but would feel better if the balcony wood didn't have such big gaps. The leasing agent is very nice and is helpful.

Reply from British Woods

Maintenance is very prompt and attentive to any needs. The property is kept up well. It's a peaceful community. The fitness center has brand new equipment and is beautiful. We really enjoy living here.

Reply from British Woods

It is very good apartment and also the maintenance services at any time even if urgent AC or some thing urgent at weekend they will serve you The safety is very good also

Reply from British Woods

Whenever I submit a service ticket the response is always very fast. The apartment complex is very clean, and the staff is notably friendly.