Excellent service. Never forget the warm welcome the first time that I came to apply. The office team are Excellent, especially the assistant manager :)

Very good . The office is very good people . I enjoyed here . I like the location and all the area here is clean and beautiful. The service is perfect

My girlfriend and I moved in last year, and it has been an awesome experience living here. Pretty centralized location thats close to everything.

Beautiful apartment complex with friendly neighbors. I love the privacy yet openness of the floorplan layouts. Great place for the price!!!!

Reply from British Woods

You are doing wonderful!! This place seems to be a well kept facility and the people are friendly. The office staff are very responsive too. So far so good.

Reply from British Woods

Just moved in. Nice complex. The units are nice, but would feel better if the balcony wood didn't have such big gaps. The leasing agent is very nice and is helpful.

Reply from British Woods

Maintenance is very prompt and attentive to any needs. The property is kept up well. It's a peaceful community. The fitness center has brand new equipment and is beautiful. We really enjoy living here.

Reply from British Woods

It is very good apartment and also the maintenance services at any time even if urgent AC or some thing urgent at weekend they will serve you The safety is very good also

Reply from British Woods

Whenever I submit a service ticket the response is always very fast. The apartment complex is very clean, and the staff is notably friendly.

Reply from British Woods

I would give them a 5 but the birds and spiders that live in the tree in front of my door is giving my neighbor and I the blues. Maybe the winter will kill the spiders and the birds will fly further south since the tree seems to be a staple.

This is a great community. Apartments are spacious and community is quiet. The people around the community are very family. If you have any problems the lovely ladies in the office will take care of that matter

Everything is going really, but maybe besides the high electric bills. One of the few places I've lived that at least tries to be the best they can be and instill a sense of community into the tenants.

Apartment was clean expect some minor repair/fixes.Carpet was new. Security gates are open and closed on times. Apartment is nice for the given price in Nashivlle area

Awesome I enjoy it. Does great things easy to use. Great place to live nice area. Nice emanities quick help when need it. Really really like it

You are wonderful!!! I have no complaints. Keep up the good work! I hope to stay with you for a cery long time. This definitely grabbed mu attention.

This is a quaint and quiet community! The atmosphere is wonderful for an afternoon walk around the complex or a nice evening on the porch! Everyone is super friendly and it is very well maintained.

It is very good apartment very good safety ,maintenance and services It has good view on murfreesboro and they do not accept any person like other companies

Great apartment and facilities I love british woods, the office lease specialist are so helpful. I advice every one to come here and join our community

I love British Woods Apartments. It is a very quiet and peaceful community. The staff is very kind and always responds very quickly. The pool is beautiful. I am very happy to be here.

Reply from British Woods

This is heart community the staff is really helpful people that live here are really nice and of all things it is the most qualities of apartments that I have ever lived in everything is done to professional that's even activities every month that you can attend to I love living here

Reply from British Woods

I'm great just waiting for the summer to come so I can hit the amazing pool and after that jog around the beautiful complex as well hit the gym.

Reply from British Woods

Community is wonderful, I met a gentlemen who told me how to send back past resident mail. Neighbor above told us about all the noise due to him moving out.

Reply from British Woods

Great apartment complex. The grounds are always well kept. The maintenance team rocks, they always are very timely with maintenance requests. Friendly staff.

Reply from British Woods

Always love the look of the property and maintenance always happy to take care of any issues that come up. I very much enjoy staying here at British woods

Reply from British Woods

Nice and quiet community to live in. A place I can call home for now. Maintenance always comes when call. Office staff is always professional and there to take care of the residents.