Very nice place to reside. Quiet community, accommodating to pets, quick service response, amenities are an added bonus, including fitness room and swimming pool. Very happy resident.

The maintenance team are awesome sauce! Within a day or two, they are at your door once you put a work order in. The British Woods newsletter we get every month is informative. The care team are fun to be around. Their children are incredible. The gym is always clean when I go in there. The complex is great for walking. A couple of hills and you’ll be in shape!

Quiet, gated community. Office staff and maintenance are friendly and prompt. Unit was VERY clean at move in. Newer appliances and Laminate floors in living areas are nice. Lots of light, open floor plan and tons of cabinets in galley kitchen!

i love it here so far.!!!every this has been good not complaints!!!!! and my son love the people are friendly!!! great place to stay cant wait for summer

I’ve honestly had a great experience with British Woods. The first impression was from the front desk ladies at the main office. Professional, and heartwarming employees that made us comfortable and gave us the impression that we definetly wanted to live here. The grounds are exceptionally clean (which I appreciate) also the amenities are great for myself and our pup ! Would definitely recommend. Thanks for all the help as well. Oh and we love the amount of square footage our apartment has, plenty of space !

I am a new resident and so far every aspect of moving in has been pleasant. The staff are all so personable and professional. The neighborhood is so quiet and I just absolute love it.

Best place I’ve ever lived. Staff is very helpful and cares about its residents. I highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for a safe and great place to live

Friendly people. Convenient location. I’m very happy with our little community. The cons are that I can hear my roommate and my neighbors through the vents. The insulation isn’t great and our electric bill is, on average, $150. The water pressure is terrible. The pros definitely outweigh the cons.

I love my community. It's quiet, and the neighbors are friendly. I feel safe here. Management is very helpful, and consistent with helping no matter what the problem might be.

Staff is very nice and have very nice activities.Community is nice and quiet. Security is a plus, everything is close don't have far travel.

My husband and I have loved living at British Woods. The community is normally quite, everyone is very friendly, and we love the dog park for our pup. Its also a HUGE perk that we have the gates!

Quiet over here. Nice neighbors. The staff is great and wonderful. Area are kept up clean but insides needs paint. Dont like white cabinets.

Best community and neighbors. I never have to worry about noise and my neighbors are very friendly and considerate. I love living here’s and I don’t think I’ll be leaving soon.

I had an issue with a previous roommate breaking the lease. I was satisfied with the way the corporate office handled the situation. I recommend Britishwoods

Great community and helpful staff amd Stacy is amazing. But hopefully yhey change the termination rules to more flexible and allow the sublease

I Have only lived here for a couple of weeks and I already love it! Our townhome is beautiful and quiet, just what we needed. We came from a pretty terrible apartment, and this is a major step up.

So far it has been amazing. It’s a very quiet community. I never hear my neighbors or anyone really. The townhomes are very spacious. The only negative would be the water pressure.

Living here has been very nice. Seems safe, people are nice, and the staff stays on top of maintenance very well. Wish I could take walks beyond the property. But taking a stroll around the grounds often works well enough. And if i ever need to fly somewhere, I’m in a pretty good spot.

A Wonderful place to live. Amazing staff, lovely layout. I would add maybe a map at the entrance or something along those lines. The gym is very nice as well.

Awesome place. Great community always clean. The ground keeper is an awesome guy he always talks to me when he’s out cleaning. Wish it was better insulated

TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS For Feedback Please rate & review your apartment community. TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS For Feedback Please rate & review your apartment community.

Great facility! The complex is very quiet and clean. It has everything we were looking for when we were considering a location for our new home.

Reply from British Woods

The office responds super fast to issues and inquiries. Easy to deal with. Maintenance also responds very quickly. Only been living here a little over a month but so far so good

Reply from British Woods

People are nice and friendly. Love the peace and quietness. Stacey is really nice and takes care of things for you in s quick manner. Love them

Reply from British Woods

Great team and excellent service. Always available when calling for maintenance. Every month they make different activities for all the family.