TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS For Feedback Please rate & review your apartment community. TELL US ABOUT YOUR RESIDENT EXPERIENCE 2,500 POINTS For Feedback Please rate & review your apartment community.

Great facility! The complex is very quiet and clean. It has everything we were looking for when we were considering a location for our new home.

Reply from British Woods

The office responds super fast to issues and inquiries. Easy to deal with. Maintenance also responds very quickly. Only been living here a little over a month but so far so good

Reply from British Woods

People are nice and friendly. Love the peace and quietness. Stacey is really nice and takes care of things for you in s quick manner. Love them

Reply from British Woods

Great team and excellent service. Always available when calling for maintenance. Every month they make different activities for all the family.

Reply from British Woods

I've had nothing but a positive experience so far. The maintenance crew are super friendly and timely. The office staff are also extremely accommodating. The best apartments in Antioch!!

Reply from British Woods

I have only lived at British Woods for a short amount of time now but I love it. The staff is amazing and when you have a problem they take care of it right away. I’m glad this is the decision we made.

Reply from British Woods

Living here has been wonderful, I can really only complain about people not cleaning up after their pets, it’s ridiculous! My car was broken into and outside of the gate sometimes working and sometimes not everything else is good.

I absolutely love my apartment home at Britishwoods my move was fast,convenient, & hassle free! The staff is very friendly and welcoming! I love the fact that they stay involved with their residents by have different festivities! Maintenance is very timely with repairs! Property is well maintained clean from the front to back! Nice spacious patios! This place has it all! Love it!

Reply from British Woods

I’ve only been here two months, but the neighborhood is very friendly and the staff and maintenance crew are easy to work with and quick! Loving it so far!

Reply from British Woods

Wonderful staff, great apartments, and the security features are very nice for the area. I’m new, but so far I’ve had a great time living here.

Reply from British Woods

Great neighborhood and great activity every month. Excellent service and employees. I would invite eve to join our community. I am so glad that I live here in britishwoods apartments

Reply from British Woods

Experience continue with no problem with resident. The only problem is the yard people never sweep or blow off the weeds when performing their assignment. Also animal (feces) always around the mail box area.

Reply from British Woods

The apartment complex is wonderful. The only issue I have is the parking. There are three of us living here so I end up having to park way out.

Reply from British Woods

Things aren't perfect as with any place. But British Woods sure does come close. We love it here. And it's a great place for families. We highly recommend moving here!

Reply from British Woods

Not to bad, not to great. There are things that can be improved and things that can stay the same. It is not as efficient as it could be but it is ok.

Reply from British Woods

Loving my place so far such a beautiful community. Me and my children feel so comfortable and welcomed. The home we live in is so spacious ☺️

Reply from British Woods

Great place to live. It's clean, organized, friendly employees, very safe and gated community which is great. The price is pretty fair for the location.

I have only been a resident for a brief time, but I am already loving my experience at British Woods. The facilities are amazing, and paying rent online is super easy! I highly recommend this property to anyone in the greater Nashville area!

Reply from British Woods

Good place easy to commute.safety is good here loots of event for community have nice swimming pool.does not have kids play area that's the one thing need .

Reply from British Woods

My husband and I just moved in and we are completely in love with the neighborhood and the area of town we are in. The pool is amazing and the cleanliness of the grounds is a major plus!!

Reply from British Woods

Our move in experience was great. Our townhome was ready to go and keys were ready when we discussed. Stacey personally walked us through to ensure everything was in working order.

Reply from British Woods

Great safe complex with friendly staff & neighbors, close to lots of stores and restaurants. British Woods is an awesome community of people

Reply from British Woods

British Woods is the definition of an "okay" place to live. The community and people are great. The apartments are small for how much the rent is and the air conditioning units are old and awful.

Reply from British Woods

I have been here 20+ years. The staff is fantastic. The maintenance staff is the best. I have only had one bad neighbor. The rent prices are increasing at a rapid rate. I think consideration should be given on rent rates to long time occupant's.