British Woods

Everyone has been soo nice and accommodating. Definitely a great place to live. Plus there are a lot of families around and friendly neighbors. Would recommend this community to anyone.
As with any apartment complex, there are great things and not so great things. The staff here has always been super friendly and easy to work with. However, I'm not a huge fan of the area. The apartments themselves are a little run-down and old.
My community and property office staff have been amazing at working with me during this COVID-19 shelter in place order. Especially when I was out of work due to the layoffs.
Lovely small place, perfect for our family of four. Nice place and area. We like the neighborhood and how close it is too town. It works out well for us.
Maintenance always arrived in a timely manner. No huge issues with amenities, nor trash. Leasing agent were okay. Neighbors was okay, never had a problem with any.
I love it here! It is so peaceful. Miss Sherre has been so kind and helpful! The Apartment is so nice! Excited to call British Woods Home!The property is very clean, Neighbors seem very nice. I love it tat British Woods is close to everything and in Walking Distance!
I find her more what I was expecting clean apartment, quite neighborhood, and more ... Thank You for the amazing way u welcome me to be the part of this community,,
British Woods is great! Management is super helpful and maintenance comes right away if something is wrong. I highly recommend this place to live. Friendly neighbors as well
Love the neighborhood. Quiet at times. Love how you keep the upkeep on the property. Feel safe here.people are friendly. Maintenance people.
BritishWoods is a Good clean community, they are always looking out & are very helpful. Its great that there is a free gym a swimming pool. Plus they provide a feeling of safety.