British Woods

4.6

4.6

Friendly staff and safe neighborhood that is a quiet place to call home. Clean grounds and nice amenities whithin a gated community. Rent is reasonable for upgraded apartments.
It’s okay. It’s not terrible, but I wouldn’t recommend it either. It is what it is. It’s definitely overpriced, and not by a little... pretty drastically. A few blocks away you can get a 2bed 2 bath for a hundred dollars less, and is bigger, only 3 years old, and has already been updated. These haven’t been updated since the 2010’s (at least I assume. I live here and haven’t seen stuff like this since college- and I’m 36.) This is my second lease and within a couple weeks, I was kicking myself for resigning. The location is good but not worth the super outdated interior, no available stuff to do (tennis courts are destroyed, pool is only open till 4 so if u have a job u can never go, nothing) and it’s not gated. I mean, there’s a gate, but it never works. So it just looks trashy. You can tell they do not care about the property as nothing has been done to improve the lifestyle here. Definitely get a spot somewhere else close. Save the money n live MUCH nicer.
British woods is a great place for starting up. As long as you are low maintenance you won’t have any issues here. The grounds are well kept, and maintained. The maintenance crew is so kind. The office staff could use some better organization.
So amazing! I live living here! Great amenities and I love the staff in the office! Me and my husband are super excited for the weather to start warming up and get out to the pool!
Love how friendly everyone is. It’s soo nice to see my neighbors walking around and waving to one another. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a community.
Great community, clean community, quiet community, and great staff always willing to help no matter what time or the situation. From fixing the stove to shoveling the snow.
The community is quiet so far and I’m loving my town house all new appliances, Stewart has been nothing but excellent to us and being patient with us
Love it here so quite, pet friendly which is awesome. Fast to responded if something is wrong or needs to be fixed. Can’t wait for summer to be able to use the pool.
Love the location and setup of our apartment. Staff is friendly, neighbors (at least mine) are great. Think it could be updated some but overall it is good. Would recommend
British Woods is a wonderful place to call home. Love living here!It is a beautiful community with friendly staff that is always willing ti help.