Very friendly people. I enjoyed the breakfast they had bar where I got to meet some of my neighbors and be more apart of this community. It was fun

Great environment with pleasant staff. Although new, I have met with neighbors that are friendly. It is also a cool and lovely environment.

Awesome staff. Very nice location. Safe place with all required amenities. Easy access to stores. Easy to view bills and make payments. Overall very good palce to live in

QUIET NEIGHBORHOOD, LOVE THE ACTIVITIES HIVEN EACH MONTH. Just hate the white cabinents slot. Hate when people park in your spot your spots

It is a place to be called home. The environment is siren, neat and cool. The staff are pleasant and friendly. What has really captivated me is the means of communication between the apartment and residents.

My resident experience has been great so far. The staff is amazing & maintenance is always available when needed. The neighborhood is very quiet.

So far I think it’s a great community. Everyone has been so nice and there’s a lot of activities there to get to know your neighbors which i really enjoy

Awesome Great community, apartment staff is very friendly and the residents are as well. Not a noisy community, and all maintenance requests were responded to quickly and efficiently. Very easy to communicate with

I have lived at British Woods Apartments since the end of July 2018. I moved to Nashville from out-of-state and am so thankful i found a community like this one. All the employees are nice & welcoming to residents. The maintenance crew are top notch & respond to requests within a day. The community is quiet and people are respectful of one another. I have a dog & i love how dog friendly the area is! There is tons of room to walk her around & a little dog park to play fetch in. There is also no dog rent! I have truly enjoyed my time as a resident here and recommend it to anyone!

We've been here for over 6 years. It's a great place to live. The staff have always been very responsive to any issues that come up. Pavel is awesome! I don't know most of the newer staff well, but they are always friendly.

So far I have had a pleasant experience living here. I think the buildings are quite old looking and could use a remodel. When I moved into my apartment it had a musty sort of smell and it continues to smell like that no matter what I try and do. I do love how the grounds are taken care of.

Very nice place to reside. Quiet community, accommodating to pets, quick service response, amenities are an added bonus, including fitness room and swimming pool. Very happy resident.

The maintenance team are awesome sauce! Within a day or two, they are at your door once you put a work order in. The British Woods newsletter we get every month is informative. The care team are fun to be around. Their children are incredible. The gym is always clean when I go in there. The complex is great for walking. A couple of hills and you’ll be in shape!

Quiet, gated community. Office staff and maintenance are friendly and prompt. Unit was VERY clean at move in. Newer appliances and Laminate floors in living areas are nice. Lots of light, open floor plan and tons of cabinets in galley kitchen!

i love it here so far.!!!every this has been good not complaints!!!!! and my son love the people are friendly!!! great place to stay cant wait for summer

I’ve honestly had a great experience with British Woods. The first impression was from the front desk ladies at the main office. Professional, and heartwarming employees that made us comfortable and gave us the impression that we definetly wanted to live here. The grounds are exceptionally clean (which I appreciate) also the amenities are great for myself and our pup ! Would definitely recommend. Thanks for all the help as well. Oh and we love the amount of square footage our apartment has, plenty of space !

I am a new resident and so far every aspect of moving in has been pleasant. The staff are all so personable and professional. The neighborhood is so quiet and I just absolute love it.

Best place I’ve ever lived. Staff is very helpful and cares about its residents. I highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone looking for a safe and great place to live

Friendly people. Convenient location. I’m very happy with our little community. The cons are that I can hear my roommate and my neighbors through the vents. The insulation isn’t great and our electric bill is, on average, $150. The water pressure is terrible. The pros definitely outweigh the cons.

I love my community. It's quiet, and the neighbors are friendly. I feel safe here. Management is very helpful, and consistent with helping no matter what the problem might be.

Staff is very nice and have very nice activities.Community is nice and quiet. Security is a plus, everything is close don't have far travel.

My husband and I have loved living at British Woods. The community is normally quite, everyone is very friendly, and we love the dog park for our pup. Its also a HUGE perk that we have the gates!

Quiet over here. Nice neighbors. The staff is great and wonderful. Area are kept up clean but insides needs paint. Dont like white cabinets.

Best community and neighbors. I never have to worry about noise and my neighbors are very friendly and considerate. I love living here’s and I don’t think I’ll be leaving soon.

I had an issue with a previous roommate breaking the lease. I was satisfied with the way the corporate office handled the situation. I recommend Britishwoods