Things aren't perfect as with any place. But British Woods sure does come close. We love it here. And it's a great place for families. We highly recommend moving here!

Not to bad, not to great. There are things that can be improved and things that can stay the same. It is not as efficient as it could be but it is ok.

Loving my place so far such a beautiful community. Me and my children feel so comfortable and welcomed. The home we live in is so spacious ☺️

Great place to live. It's clean, organized, friendly employees, very safe and gated community which is great. The price is pretty fair for the location.

I have only been a resident for a brief time, but I am already loving my experience at British Woods. The facilities are amazing, and paying rent online is super easy! I highly recommend this property to anyone in the greater Nashville area!

Good place easy to commute.safety is good here loots of event for community have nice swimming pool.does not have kids play area that's the one thing need .

My husband and I just moved in and we are completely in love with the neighborhood and the area of town we are in. The pool is amazing and the cleanliness of the grounds is a major plus!!

Our move in experience was great. Our townhome was ready to go and keys were ready when we discussed. Stacey personally walked us through to ensure everything was in working order.

Great safe complex with friendly staff & neighbors, close to lots of stores and restaurants. British Woods is an awesome community of people

British Woods is the definition of an "okay" place to live. The community and people are great. The apartments are small for how much the rent is and the air conditioning units are old and awful.

I have been here 20+ years. The staff is fantastic. The maintenance staff is the best. I have only had one bad neighbor. The rent prices are increasing at a rapid rate. I think consideration should be given on rent rates to long time occupant's.

British Woods is a very peaceful place to live and raise a family, we enjoy the location and the staff. I recommend it also because of the highly responsive maintenance staff.

I’ve lived here for nearly 8 months now, and my experience has been very positive. The complex is quiet, safe, and the amenities are nice. We’ve needed 3 repairs to various things so far, but the maintenance staff is swift and courteous. I can see us staying here for a while.

Ive been living at Britishwoods 1 1/2 years . I Love the activities they have implemented . Tacos for breakfast , pizza and bingo. It’s quiet and clean

Cool place. Have cool events although I’m at work most times so I miss them. Still cool that they offer them. The grounds are kept clean and it’s pretty cool.

I absolutely love my new place and so do my children! It’s so big and comfy and quiet! My dogs even love it! I love the stations for the dog poop lol and they keep them clean as well. The people in the office are so sweet and nice and attentive! I love the gatherings that they plan for the community as well.

Still a fantastic place to live considering the surrounding area. Easy access to public transportation and at least two grocery stores within walking distance. Very quiet with awesome neighbors.

I have a good experience from living in this apartment. Still there is noise coming from neighbor's unit but overall it's good. I hope the owner can address this problem.

We really like living here. We however do not like the lack of mindfulness of others when it comes to cleaning up after their pets. It's pretty ridiculous! Something that may help is having trash receptacles at each "doggy bag" location; and having more than just a handful of those locations. On a slightly different note, turning the large, rather useless drainage area into a larger dog park would be excellent! I'm sure if a poll was taking, most everyone in the complex would agree to the suggestions above.

Reply from British Woods

Good prompt service but old windows and sealing problem .except the old house old windows which should be changed servisce is good and cleanliness is good but restriction on putting baby toys in balcony

Reply from British Woods

The staff are friendly. British woods is a wonderful place to stay. I am enjoying my stay. I eill recommend to others. Keep up the good work

Reply from British Woods

over all it was great and the staff was very nice! I love my new apartment building and I think the community is well kept especially for the price you are paying

Reply from British Woods

British woods is the best. I am enjoying everything. Thanks for your courtesy and services!Continue to keep up the good work! I like it here!

Reply from British Woods

My apartment is very old fashion without any service from the company , they not agree to change the carpet while I am residence her 7 heated ago

Reply from British Woods

Great community to live in with fast response to resolve issues, wonderful neighborhood everyone understands the rights for each other’s thanks British Woods