Work needs to be done on drafty windows and doors. Mgr. Needs to keep up with what's going on with disturbing neighbors. It would be nice if they updated the cabinets.

Not to bad, not to great. There are things that can be improved and things that can stay the same. It is not as efficient as it could be but it is ok.

Reply from British Woods

British Woods is the definition of an "okay" place to live. The community and people are great. The apartments are small for how much the rent is and the air conditioning units are old and awful.

Reply from British Woods

Apartment was clean expect some minor repair/fixes.Carpet was new. Security gates are open and closed on times. Apartment is nice for the given price in Nashivlle area

We are heading into our fifth month at British Woods and are satisfied with the community as a whole. Waking up to the multitudes of birds each morning is much nicer than being woken up at 2am to someone's loud music; however, and it seems to be a growing problem. The price is reasonable, but you can tell the complex is on the older side. Constant construction, repairs, water shutoffs, and things don't actually look or feel better than when it all began. Hoping that the windows get replaced soon so my energy bill becomes more manageable. Harry is our favorite staff member. He always has a smile and genuinely wants to know how you're doing.

Reply from British Woods

Just moved in. Nice complex. The units are nice, but would feel better if the balcony wood didn't have such big gaps. The leasing agent is very nice and is helpful.

Reply from British Woods

Good place easy to commute.safety is good here loots of event for community have nice swimming pool.does not have kids play area that's the one thing need .

Reply from British Woods

Thus far British Woods residents has been good! The area is peace and quiet with No disturbance. I look forward to enjoying the rest of my stay as the winter comes in

Reply from British Woods

Great facility! The complex is very quiet and clean. It has everything we were looking for when we were considering a location for our new home.

Reply from British Woods

Overall my experience at the residence has been just fine. At sometime the noise above the apartment is a little too much with children running around. The tenant moved in in early fall.

My apartment is very old fashion without any service from the company , they not agree to change the carpet while I am residence her 7 heated ago

Reply from British Woods

Quiet over here. Nice neighbors. The staff is great and wonderful. Area are kept up clean but insides needs paint. Dont like white cabinets.

i love it here so far.!!!every this has been good not complaints!!!!! and my son love the people are friendly!!! great place to stay cant wait for summer

It is very good apartment very good safety ,maintenance and services It has good view on murfreesboro and they do not accept any person like other companies

Cool place. Have cool events although I’m at work most times so I miss them. Still cool that they offer them. The grounds are kept clean and it’s pretty cool.

Reply from British Woods

Experience continue with no problem with resident. The only problem is the yard people never sweep or blow off the weeds when performing their assignment. Also animal (feces) always around the mail box area.

Reply from British Woods

I had an issue with a previous roommate breaking the lease. I was satisfied with the way the corporate office handled the situation. I recommend Britishwoods

I have had a great experience so far while here. The grounds are well-kept and clean and the staff is friendly. More outgoing mail slots would be very nice though, since there are none near my building.

Great atmosphere. Nice location. Close to everything that I need. Fast maintaince team that shows up really fast and gets the job done really fast.

Reply from British Woods

This apartment community is pretty great. Competitive prices on the units them selves. The area is clean and quiet. a great place to walk your animals around

Reply from British Woods

I have a good experience from living in this apartment. Still there is noise coming from neighbor's unit but overall it's good. I hope the owner can address this problem.

Reply from British Woods

Awesome place. Great community always clean. The ground keeper is an awesome guy he always talks to me when he’s out cleaning. Wish it was better insulated

We really like living here. We however do not like the lack of mindfulness of others when it comes to cleaning up after their pets. It's pretty ridiculous! Something that may help is having trash receptacles at each "doggy bag" location; and having more than just a handful of those locations. On a slightly different note, turning the large, rather useless drainage area into a larger dog park would be excellent! I'm sure if a poll was taking, most everyone in the complex would agree to the suggestions above.

Reply from British Woods

The maintenance team are awesome sauce! Within a day or two, they are at your door once you put a work order in. The British Woods newsletter we get every month is informative. The care team are fun to be around. Their children are incredible. The gym is always clean when I go in there. The complex is great for walking. A couple of hills and you’ll be in shape!

British Woods is a very peaceful place to live and raise a family, we enjoy the location and the staff. I recommend it also because of the highly responsive maintenance staff.