Caitlyn Paul was a delight and very helpful to us as new apartment shoppers. We recently received a job offer and had to quickly find a place to live after moving from out of state. Caitlyn made the process as seamless as possible and helped us with details we had never considered. Our apartment was remodeled before we moved in so it's like a brand new place. The amenities are great and we appreciate the spacious common areas and ease of parking.

Reply from Callen

Really friendly and inviting (: it's a quiet community I love that theres parking. Love the office staff they are very helpful and attentive.

Reply from Callen

Omgeee its so greaaaaat. Greeeat place to liiiive and spend moneyyyy. Awesome dog fee for poooop. About 250 wow thats awesome. 350 for the 2nd Oh mY jesus

Reply from Callen

Very quite neighborhood and a very peaceful place to live, apartments are nice and very well kept, it is very close to everything and very convenient

Reply from Callen

Everything is well just a few minor things throughout the apartment it’s self. For example some doors are offset and are really hard to close, and very few other little things.

Reply from Callen

Nothing to really complaint about, the renovation making the gym be closed as long as it has is a bummer and I k ow it's open during business hours now but unfortunately doesnt work with our schedules but other than that our resident experience is great

Reply from Callen

me and my husband had a great experience & wonderful people to help us get the process started. we are looking forward to moving in to our new apartment.

Reply from Callen

Construction for the pool took A good portion of our short summer here in WA... over al I feel it is all taking longer than it should. And the $250 first offense for doggy poo... a little excessive. Besides that pretty good experience here.

Reply from Callen

Great Customer Service ! I love living here ! The Apartment complex is very nice due to the new renovations. I love the quality that was put in to it.

Reply from Callen

My experience has been good so far. We have lived here over a year and no complaints so far. Nice community and close to restaurants and stores.

Reply from Callen

I'm happy with the place and people. The only reason it's a four star instead of a five is because of this new smoking policy. I think it's wrong to try and tell people that they can't smoke at their own homes. I could agree if it was only no smoking inside but I think making it on the whole property is wrong.

Reply from Callen

I do not like that my family members can’t send me anything in the mail without my name on it. Some people don’t have a set home and just need a address to get mail sent to, and I pay rent to this address, so why is my mail the apartments business? This was a pain for family to even try and send/hide their Christmas gifts here since they sent back the packages. Not blaming the office for following rules but does not make it feel like home. Also not having the pool this summer for one reason or another this year sucked... With all the new rules we may look elsewhere to live.

Reply from Callen

I haven't been in an apartment for 16 years. The management team was so helpful with navigating us through the experience. The neighbors who were welcoming and said kind words. I think the kids are most excited about the pool.

Reply from Callen

So far we love it here! Every neighbor that we've met has been incredibly nice and helpful. The ladies in the leasing office are amazing as well!

Reply from Callen

Friendly staff with good maintenance. The staff take care of the tenants in timely manner. The community is very safe. The one down thing is the rent keep increasing every year. Not sure about the carpet cleaning. I have been living here for 3 years.

Reply from Callen

Overall, my time here has been satisfactory. The apartment is nice and the maintenance is quick. I don't regret living here! The parking situation can be challenging. I often have to park near the front gate when I live in the back row. I can also hear which tv shows my upstairs neighbors watch at night.

Reply from Callen

We love our apartment, the people here really work with you if there’s ever an issue and they have amazing amenities and are extremely updated

Reply from Callen

Callen Apartments in Lacey, WA has given me the greatest welcoming feelings I’ve ever had from a living establishment. They take care of their residents without fail, they always look for ways to improve the property and comfort of living, and the staff in the office are some of the sweetest women I’ve ever known.

Reply from Callen

So far my experience here has been a pleasant one. Staff have made our transition seamless, and we've enjoyed settling in. I will recommend Callen to others in the future.

Reply from Callen

I’m going on my second year here and so far it has been pretty good. Even with some recent issues it’s all been pretty good. They listen and react. So it doesn’t get better than that.

Reply from Callen

Well maintained community, decent sized pool. The amenities are good, there’s a nice community feeling to the place. Friendly and helpful staff as well.

Reply from Callen

The support from the staff here as far as giving notices and following up with emails and questions has been unmatched. As well as the maintenance team when they receive a work order, they get it done.

Reply from Callen

My husband and I have been residents at Callen Apartments as of late March, and we love our new and improving community! The owners of Callen Apartments have been busy keeping the place up to date, and they are doing an amazing job! Not only are the staff friendly and helpful, but the maintenance team and neighboring residents are as well.

Reply from Callen

Always attend to the needs of the tenant. There’s always somebody available to talk to in the office. Garbage collection is very efficient and help a lot

Reply from Callen

The community is so lovely! It’s such a safe and welcoming environment. This is my first apartment on my own and I love it so much! Definitely recommend