I haven't fully moved in yet and already feel at home with the 10/10 application service and management in the office. The property looks even better than I've expected, I've seen a few apartment complexes that couldn't amount to what the Callen apartment does. Truly looks like a community and I'm excited for what's to come.

Living here has been perfect. The apartment is beautiful and you're close to so many stores & restaurants. I work on JBLM and it's very close to work as well

Staff is incredibly helpful. They are always willing to help even if your not actually a resident there yet. They are especially helpful to military families.

Staff is very very helpful. They guide us along the way with anything we didnt understand. And ensured we got approved. Will definitely recommend

Reply from Callen

I've lived here for a few months now and I'm really enjoying it. It's a nice place for the price and the location is right where I need it to be.

Reply from Callen

Community areas are very clean and well kept. Love all the green spaces! Location is excellent for walking to nearby stores. Apart from occasional dogs barking, the area is quiet.

Reply from Callen

My Husband and I love Brittany Lanes Apartments and its warm aroma! Our apartment is perfectly fit to our needs and wants, the Staff is always on top of things and are always caring and considerate! We love that the apartments are gated, Amenities are great and Our new dog even get to enjoy the Apartments very own dog park and feel free off leash! The neiborhood is quiet, neighbors are mindful and all together Brittany lanes apartments is our Home.

Reply from Callen

Love the community here! There is a lot of space and everything is clean. Would recommend to any friends or family looking for a updated apartment.

Reply from Callen

I love Brittany Lane Apartments. There is not a single thing they could improve on. The office staff does a great job keeping us updated on community happenings.

Reply from Callen

I really like the staff that help serve the residents. They’re very prompt and informational. When we moved in the lady helping us was very kind and gave us all the info we needed up front. The overall atmosphere is very clean and safe.

Reply from Callen

Great community! Close to everything you can imagine. This establishment is always updating and making things better for the community. Staff very knowledgeable and friendly.

Reply from Callen

The atmosphere here is amazing! The staff really do go above and beyond! Put a work order in and the problem was fixed the next day! Great convenient distance from all of the Lacey area! Definitely recommend this place!

Reply from Callen

So far this apartment complex has been very friendly and very well maintained I see no trash around and the lawn/flowers are always kept up with and I enjoy coming home to a beautiful home

Reply from Callen

We have enjoyed our experience so far & are please to join the community. I’m excited to try out the dog park for our puppies. Looking forward to hosting our house warming party so we can show off our new place to family & friends.

Reply from Callen

My husband and I have lived here for one year and have loved our time here. Rent is affordable. Our apartment is nice. The neighborhood is quiet. And everything we need is within a few minutes.

Reply from Callen

I've lived here for 4 years going on 5, and I love living here. As much as we want a home right now, this is our home. We love the location, were close to everything we need. The staff here is like family!

Reply from Callen

Decently clean. Nice residents, pool need to be clean more often or have a net for residents to clean it if they want to. Neighborhood is convenient to a lot of stores

Reply from Callen

Love the area. All services have been amazing. The apartment itself is beautiful, and the neighbors so far seem nice. The communication from the apartment management has been great!

Reply from Callen

I love how you guys keep making improvements . And always the office ladies are always so friendly. They always remember little details about our lives.

Reply from Callen

We have only been at Brittany Lane for a few short days, but we already know that we're going to love it here. The letting agency staff are so friendly and helpful and the surroundings are gorgeous. Hopefully this will be our home for a long time to come!

Reply from Callen

Beautiful apartments, gated community dog park on site, and the leasing agents are amazingly helpful! In a great area near lots of shops and only 20 minutes from JBLM.

Reply from Callen

I love living here! Management is great maintenance is awesome and neighbors keep to themselves wouldn’t wanna live anywhere else !! Brittany lane is the best place I’ve ever lived at

Reply from Callen

Clean and relatively safe place to live . Apartments are good vibrant feel to them. . modern and quickly maintained. Love having access to the the pool, Hot tub and of course the workout room.

Reply from Callen

Beautiful apartments inside and out, also very very quiet even with how close it is to the highway. Staff is extremely nice and helpful. Great place to live and I'm glad I chose Brittany Lane for my first apartment experience.

Reply from Callen

The grounds are well maintained and the staff has been very courteous. Our fridge broke and maintenance was very quick in fixing it and getting us back on our feet.