Clean and relatively safe place to live . Apartments are good vibrant feel to them. . modern and quickly maintained. Love having access to the the pool, Hot tub and of course the workout room.

Reply from Brittany Lane

Beautiful apartments inside and out, also very very quiet even with how close it is to the highway. Staff is extremely nice and helpful. Great place to live and I'm glad I chose Brittany Lane for my first apartment experience.

Reply from Brittany Lane

The grounds are well maintained and the staff has been very courteous. Our fridge broke and maintenance was very quick in fixing it and getting us back on our feet.

Reply from Brittany Lane

when we moved in the apartment still had an old dryer. It did not work properly. After a couple phone calls and evaluations they eventually replaced it with a new one. 10/10

Reply from Brittany Lane

I really love the location and access to amenities. My apartment has ample space and beautiful upgrades. The grounds are kept nice. I love all of the trees and green space. I haven’t met many other residents, but the few interactions I’ve had have been friendly. Drawback: I know this goes for just about any apartment-living situation, but it can get pretty loud at times, with TV/music, laundry, plumbing and walking sounds. Everyone seems very respectful of Quiet Hours, though. Overall, it has been a very nice living experience so far.

Reply from Brittany Lane

Great service. Very helpful. Can’t wait to move in! Everything looks clean. Super excited for the small dog park in the aparment complex. It’s going to make my life much easy.

Reply from Brittany Lane

My husband and I moved to Brittany Lane Apartments as of late March, and we love our new community! The staff is very friendly and helpful. I also really enjoy the farmhouse feel to the phase 2 model. I have never felt so at home!

Reply from Brittany Lane

We haven't moved in yet but so far everything has been amazing. I'm absolutely amazed that there is a dog park on site, I've never seen that before

Reply from Brittany Lane

Great place to live. A little noisy at times but its fine. Good people at the office. Maintenance is great at their job if you have any problems. Overall a great place to live in Lacey

Reply from Brittany Lane

My husband and I just signed our 3rd lease here. We love Brittany Lane Apartments and all of its amenities. The staff is always friendly and helpful. Maintenance is usually quick to respond. Brittany Lane is the place to make your home.

Reply from Brittany Lane

I love living here, it is quiet and safe. Management has been helpful and on top of things, service requests are promptly attended. Landscape is very nice

Reply from Brittany Lane

Perfect Lifestyle for either yourself and pet or roommate or your lttle family. Comes with everything you’re looking for and more with a great and friendly staff to help get what you’ve been looking for.

Reply from Brittany Lane

My resident experience has been great so far. It’s a quiet community, and maintenance always comes in a timely manner when I put in a service request. Couldn’t ask for better

Reply from Brittany Lane

Some discrepancies with moving in and renovations not being completed (heat not working) but they seem to be great at communicating and fixing it when needed!

Reply from Brittany Lane

Everyone has been so helpful with our process of moving in and answering questions quickly. I only wish the parking was easier without paying for a space.

Reply from Brittany Lane

Parking is tight. Good location close to shopping centers. Clean complex staff is pleasent. Apartments are spacious and great lay outs. Apartment is a little pricey but good things cost.

Reply from Brittany Lane

Just renewed my lease bc the apartment is great and the staff are so nice. They are also building a dog park/ slash area that makes it more then worth the rent.

Reply from Brittany Lane

Close to freeway access, nice area in lacey, safe for children of all ages, friendly office staff. I've been a resident her for over 6 years.

Reply from Brittany Lane

I have had a wonderful experience with Brittany lane apartments so far. My daughter was already a tenant here. She has had a very life changing event that requiered me to. Become her roommate. Its been awhile since we have shared a home together. So im happy to know that this is a spacious apartment and safe area that we now share.

Reply from Brittany Lane

The staff is absolutely amazing , they were so helpful in placing me into my very first ever apartment! I’m within close distances to everything that’s convenient

Reply from Brittany Lane

Could not ask for a more pleasant and cordial place to live with excellent managers maintenance staff and care for the parking area trees and grass

Reply from Brittany Lane

I thoroughly enjoy being a resident at Brittany Lane Apartments. The staff is helpful and kind, the apartments are gorgeous and the location is ideal.

Reply from Brittany Lane

Great staff, friendly gated community, and the location is perfect being close to the interstate and other restaurants including schools. Reasonably priced for the area.

Reply from Brittany Lane

Minimal noise. Neighbors that disrupt the community are handled well. Maintenance turn-around is quick. Overall a good and affordable place to stay with friendly staff and in a convenient location.

Reply from Brittany Lane

Brittany Lane Apartments has very helpful and kind Staff, they take there time with you and your decisions and all together very easy to work with and have a stress free environment. They have many great offers to their Residents and Future Residents. 5 out of 5 stars most definitely!