Broadstone Grand Avenue

4.3

4.3

Josephine
about 23 hours ago
The gym is my favorite place because I can work out whenever I’m available without worrying about when the gym closes. Could add another machine in the gym. Leg press machine would be nice to have!

Verified Resident
Had been a wonderful place to live these past few months 😊 I originally picked it because it’s close to my place of work but I’ve found the location very convenient for running errands and also going out on the weekends.

Joslyn
This is my second year living here and I enjoy the space. Maintenance is quick when repairing things I request. I like how friendly the staff members are.

Nicholas
I love the community and the neighbors are very nice and it’s a pleasant place to live very convenient to highways and shopping perfect location.

Floriselda
Increíble servicio bet es increíble El lugar me encanta Muy seguro apt muy bien todo bien gracias por sus atenciones Se que será un lugar increíble para mi familia

Elias
For the most part, I have enjoyed my time here. I feel the maintenance department is fairly prompt and professional. I think there are times they could do a better job at keeping trash cans emptied around pool and dog corral. Also breezeway power washing should be done more often.

Arpita
It has been a great experience till now. We are living here for more than 2 years now and haven't seen any major issues with the community. We would love to continue our stay.

Gloria
Security always an issue. Gates never work. Dog poop a big problem. Keeping dogs on leashes as well. Trash a problem. In the lawns and in the parking lot.

Miguel
I love that Broadstone listen to residents feedback. They started doing some renovations and making sure the living experience is much better. There are some things that need a little more attention; the cleanliness of some parts of the apartment complex, the water fountain filter at the gym, and fixing the community gates but I'm happy that it will be fixed soon! The management team is awesome too! Keep up the great work!!!

Ruby
Atmosphere in the office is pleasant and friendly staff. They are always helpful and willing to be of assistance however they can. I’m glad to be here