Broadstone Grand Avenue

4.3

4.3

Rebekah
The property has been a lot cleaner lately and the office staff is always helpful.. I really enjoy living on the property and how quiet it has been.
Michael
So far so good. Can't complain much. People are nice. Occasionally there are domestics or disturbances that I hear and either the cops are on scene or on their way. But otherwise that's only happened a couple times. So not so bad.
Dorcas
I still love living here!! Everyone in the office that I’ve spoken with is always so nice, kind and helpful! The maintenance team is absolutely wonderful and efficient!
Kapil
I have been living here for almost a year now. Started last year in November. It has been a great experience till now without any major issues.
Cynthia
Nice area, close to austin and round rock. Easy access to I35. Been living here for 9 years. Apartment designs are nice spaces are large. Amenities are nice although I haven't made use of them in a long time.
Tayna
Awesome community with great staff. Friendly neighbors. Only this is the complex don’t have a area for kids to play but other than that is wonderful
Nicole
There are opportunities that need to be addressed. Customer service is good. Andrew and Amanda are great! I look forward to better equipment in the gym and the pool to be much cleaner. I wish Greystone had more appeal to the community, a modern classy upscale look and feel.
Brichae
Wonderful! The pool and BBQ area is amazing.  Easy Maintenance · 2. Save Money · 3. Increased Safety · 4. Great Amenities. I like the community interaction ☺
Diclif
I been here going on 3 years and I love the location and how the staff try to figure ways to improve the community. Keep up the great work. I told them about someone trying to break in my car, they put bright lights up. I see Andrew around helping maintenance. He’s an all around type of guy and we need that to improve and maintain this community. Thanks for your hard work and dedication.
Fatima
The apartments when you first move in are nice. However, as time goes on maintenance does not want to fix much. The lights outside do not work at night so it is super dark. There is so much poop and they do not put more dog bags/ trash cans so residents can easily clean it up. The gate has been broken for a while and lastly the side gate does not allow residents to enter, even though it has a sign that says “residential entryway”