Broadstone Van Dorn

4.1

4.1

Broadstone Van Dorn is a decent place to live. No complaints to be had. Nice view, lots of parking. Friendly neighbors for the most part. The building is well run.
Terrible experience since signing a new lease. Management is slow to respond, if they respond at all. Difficult to get resolutions to issues. Maintenance repair requests take months to address, are frequently band-aid fixes that don't last, and work that has not been completed or started is marked as completed. Roaches everywhere. Fire alarm panel is frequently sounding in a trouble mode, but no one seems to care. Interior halls are worn looking and smell. Elevators often smell. Few people in the building utilize masks while in indoor common areas. Rent is too high given all the problems. Building is noisy.
I enjoy the property it’s amenities and the staff. The consistent upgrades year to year have been amazing and I look forward to what’s to come in the future.
Our apartment is really nice. However some of the residents aren’t friendly and there is dog poop all around the building due to ignorant dog owners. I wish that will be get taken care of
It was great in the beginning. Felt very welcomed and it was a nice community. There was food trucks outside on Fridays which was awesome but suddenly it stopped. Now that I'm leaving it doesn't feel the same as when I got here. I won't say I won't miss it here but I won't miss someone people I've met.
Beautiful community to live in and the most kindest residents here. I am so glad I chose to move here. The leasing office was amazing during my move in and application process.
Quiet building. Sounds from the highway in apartments facing I-395. I use a white noise machine which helps. Roaches, not a surprise for the area and age of building, and are manageable. Management is very good about pest control. Parking spaces are Very small. So it's a tight fit: be prepared to have to hold your breath to get into and out of your car (not all the time) and for dings and dents to your car's doors.
So far it's been good quite clean nice setup.....I still have more exploring to do on the property. Washer and dryer wore the only disappointments
Had a different room than the one first expected.. and the room me and my Girlfriend got moved into had a lot of work needed and still needs to be done. Staff is polite, formal place, okay, just not finished and would like the room to get their (Electrical, plumbing some cosmetic work. No pest though..
Amazing 👏 I love my new unit it's so big with great quality I was blown away with my bathroom wondering how 🤔I would decide to shower or bath hahaha thanks broadstone