Brookside has been such a great experience! The staff here is super helpful and friendly. Such a great change compared to my last apartments

A great community with great amenities amd close to the freeway! The kids love the pools and we love the gym. The workers are always helpful when we have questions or concerns

Reply from Brookside 112

This is a Great place to stay while looking for your forever home. Nice pool,gym and even has a nicedog wash. They also keep the place well groomed.

Reply from Brookside 112

Brittany made it possible for us to move in at a time my credit looked bad!!! She worked hard to get us the exact floor level, and location for me and my kids. She made it happen! Thank you Brittany!

Reply from Brookside 112

I really like living at brookside the residents are respectful for the most part the only thing I don't like is there parking problem I hate having to park so far away when I have a disability that limits walking very far. Other wise the staff are really nice and accommodating...

Reply from Brookside 112

After moving here I fell into tough times and not able to make the rent so the office staff helped me and my family get into a cheaper much nicer apartment here on the grounds. Helped us so much , finally getting us back to where we can finally have some family fun this summer :) Thanks Brookside 112

Reply from Brookside 112

peaceful !! In love with the walkways, and the beautiful scenery. The people are nice here. Both pools are a joy to hang out on the hot days.

Reply from Brookside 112

Aimee has been amazing! Anytime I have a question she is able to provide an answer right away and any issue with the apt she has been able to get people here to fix it right away! Already 10x better than our last place and we've only been here for 2 months! Thank you to the staff cause you have provided an exceptional experience in our new home

Reply from Brookside 112

This place are so amazing place i like it and also I really like my friends and also the workers the really helpful that why I like do stay here cuz it’s also save for me an my family

Reply from Brookside 112

The office staff are amazing very courteous understanding and quick to respond , Also the maintenance crew extremely fast courteous and gets the job done very nicely

Reply from Brookside 112

The parking is the biggest downfall. But the apartment itself is wonderful and they are always keeping up on maintenance. So it's always looking pretty.

Reply from Brookside 112

So far the apartment community has been great. The neighbors are friendly and the manager is very nice and available for any and all questions. Haven't gone to the pool yet but the fact there is one is an added benefit.

Reply from Brookside 112

Apartments are nice. Complex is large. The washer and dryer in units come in handy. Management is professional and friendly. All around, not a bad place to raise a family.

Reply from Brookside 112

Friendly, great communication, amazing follow up. They have made the process so much easier especially since I had to wait a couple weeks to move in.

Reply from Brookside 112

We’ve lived here for just about 4 years now and have really enjoyed living here for the most part. Our maintenance is great and timely, our managers are super sweet and easy to chat with. I’m unhappy that our playground was removed and replaced with a dog park, as someone with 3 kids the playground was a huge part of moving here, now without it my kids no longer have any play structure to play on and we don’t have pets so the dog park isn’t a plus for us. Overall we’ve had a wonderful experience living here and plan to stay another year or so as long as it stays working for our family of 5.

I love 💗 my apartment and everyone here did beyond their duties to help me. The manager and assistant manager, will listen if you have a problem. The office staff is super friendly and helpful. Also, the maintenance crew is amazing too. They are knowledgeable about fixing anything. They will go the extra mile to help you. Everyone here wants this community to be a pleasant and, nice place to live.

Reply from Brookside 112

I have had a good experience living here my only issue has been parking but maintenance is great complex is pretty quiet. I do enjoy living here and management is even pretty nice!

Reply from Brookside 112

Very kind and professional service. We got lots of help from the tour to the application process to getting our keys. The apartment is in good condition and property is well kept.

Been here for 2 years now and the location is just to convinent for me to leave. The maintance guys on the carts are respectful and always wave high when eye contact is made

Nice community with very attentive staff. Good sized living spaces but on the older side. Very tight parking and limited spaces, especially for larger vehicles.

Everyone is great! Our space is great and it's over all very welcoming! It's great having the pool and the complex stay clean and taken care of! Great for a first apartment!

Friendly office and maintenance staff. I was here before and now after the new management came in and they are very personable and care about the residents.

Dog friendly, green grass is kept up to par. Close to all shopping centers including The Vancouver Mall. Staff available when needed. Rules are inforced

Reply from Brookside 112

I like how things are fixed in a timely manner.The staff is easy to get along with as well.The majority of the neighbors keep to themselves and are pretty quiet; but you do however have a small few that always have to be noisy and obnoxious.But you do however have that just about every where.

Reply from Brookside 112

Nice community! I really liked how within the first week there was a community activity. I cant wait till summer is in full affect to enjoy the pool with my kids.