So far living here has been nice. It's quiet.. the neighbors I have met are real nice. Most of the dogs are real friendly. The only thing I have a problem with is the parking at night.. But I'm sure it will get better

I have lived here for two years and few months. The residents and staff are friendly and respectful. Residents and staff collectively looking out for one another. The community is well kept clean and modern. Kids are safe from terrific coming in and out the complex. Watching each other in the pool area. The most important thing about this community is that everybody minds their own business but still look out for one another.

I enjoy living here everyone is friendly and the summer was fun with the pool party's and barbeques. I love the kitchen area the most and the apartment is so roomie and comfortable.

Reply from Brookside 112

First moved in, in August 2018. To be honest at first we were not impressed with the management, however it recently went through a big change and the new management team is AMAZING. They respond quickly and are the most helpful of any management team I’ve ever rented from. They are coming LEAPS AND BOUNDS on the interior and exterior of every unit, pools and the office and fitness center. We planned on moving out this year in October but chose to stay because of the positive direction we see the entire complex going in.

Everyone has been so friendly! Our apartment is so cute and we feel right at home! Every little issue that was discovered upon arrival was quickly attended to by the wonderful maintenance staff. So excited to be living in such a wonderful community!

Reply from Brookside 112

Awesome environment and good neighborhood close to schools and grocery stores Neighborhood is quite and safe, have two clean swimming pools and gym. It's pet friendly community, have dog spa and park. Safe place for children to play. Management and maintenance are hardworking and doing a good job.

Reply from Brookside 112

Quite place to live. Needs to have some more assigned parking spots. Some of us have more than 1 car and we all work into the late night and come home to having to park across the complex.

Reply from Brookside 112

Rent is awefully high and the cost of covered parking is tough. Unless you pay for a reserved or covered space you are unsure that you will even have a parking spot when you get home late at night due t working night shift.

Reply from Brookside 112

For the most part, the new management has made this a better place. My only complaint is the large band(10-12) children that keep congrégating by our apartment because it's in the back where their parents can't monitor them and never do. I have spoken with s couple of the parents, but it hasn't helped. Other than that, I love it here

Reply from Brookside 112

Very calm community and very clean when there’s a problem they contact you right away and resolve the solution. Everybody gets along in the area

Reply from Brookside 112

Beautiful place to live. There's always something fun being offered to residents. I've never seen such an interactive apartment complex! Any problem we've had has been immediately solved. And not to mention, they offer SO MANY benefits!

Reply from Brookside 112

So far it's pretty great. I really enjoy taking my dog for walks in the community. I wish there were more potty stations. The club house and gym are wonderful!

Reply from Brookside 112

Nice area for your pets to play nice little dog spa only thing I diss like is how they are a lil to strict about parking and if it’s not a Washington car then you’ll get a ticket

Reply from Brookside 112

Brookside 112 has been my home for 3 years now. I love 💗 living here. The managers are helpful and friendly. They will make sure your experience here is a great one. The apartments are maintained by an amazing group of guys. They go the extra mile to help out. The grounds are pretty and manicured. I don’t want to live anywhere else!!!

Reply from Brookside 112

They’re great, nice apartments with a good staff and would highly recommend getting a place her. Parking is kinda bad but you can buy spots for not that much

Reply from Brookside 112

The maintenance crew are beyond polite and have done a great job at keeping the yards and exterior structures clean. Parking has also improved over the past few months

Reply from Brookside 112

I love living here. It would be 5 stars but people not picking up after there pets and letting there pets pee where ever they feel makes me only give 4. I have had a couple people let there dog pee on my stairs and I asked them not to do that because we walk there and they got very mad and said it's not there fault and if I don't like it go back in my house and clean it up after there gone then I won't know. Other then that it's great living here.

Reply from Brookside 112

Great staff. Friendly community. Everyone is very helpful and always answers any questions we have. Clean complex. Only issues are parking can be scarce in evening.

Reply from Brookside 112

Great place! It's my first apartment ever and it's better than imagined! Neighbors are quiet, kids aren't too loud, and cute little apartments!

Reply from Brookside 112

Huge spider problem and have a garage nowhere near my apartment I doubt I’m going to get a call for another garage closer it’s been 6 months already... apartment is cheaply made... missing a cutting board so it’s just a hole underneath the counter... My apartment never got remodeled like the others... clubhouse workout equipment has blood stains on the flex foam rollers... bad mold problem for years as someone has said they had a black mold problem 10 years ago living here and mine does too.

Reply from Brookside 112

We recently moved from out of state and the transition was made so much easier by the staff and services offered at Brookside. The services online made our move less stressful and we completed everything before we even arrived.

Reply from Brookside 112

Convenient location and friendly staff. Apartments could use some facelifts. Office staff helpful and friendly. Grounds are kept up on and very nice

Reply from Brookside 112

Ever since the new management has taken over I feel like we are getting more for our money. The community parties are a great way to get to know your neighbors. The only two things that need improvement are parking (but where do you put that?) and an additional dumpster area (again, where do you put that?).

Reply from Brookside 112

Everyone is so kind and friendly . I enjoy everything about this place so far. I also like that i have no problem parking. And that all of the ppl that live here so far have been nice

Reply from Brookside 112

It has been pretty good, the year and a half I’ve been here. I have only had a couple of issues, but maintenance has been able to take care of them for me.