Brookside 112

4.2

4.2

Merhawit
Feel good but a little the apartment is not 65% organized when I started to check everything old inside the Kitchen! It’s okay I just sleep 3 night so far 😛

Mohand
The staff management and the Maintainance are amazing. They are are helpful and very effective and efficient. I really recommend 112 Brookside to everyone!

Teresa
I have lived here for 7 years. I have been in 2 different apartments. The staff, both office and maintenance are very friendly. They go above and beyond to help me. They have fun events and try their best to make you comfortable. I wouldn’t even think about leaving.

Stephanie
Every apartment should get one free included parking spot. I work nights and have literally had to park across the street at 1am because there's nothing here.

Robert
Quick responses for needs, friendly staff, answer questions immediately. Grounds are well managed, security patrol, tenant's are friendly, move in assistance.

Teresa
I feel at home here. The leaves are tuning and the sun has been out. Decorating for fall. Getting ready for a big Thanksgiving celebration this year. Go Seahawks 💙💚💙💚

Christopher
about 2 months ago
I love living here. Parking is a challenge and you don't enforce the parking permits but other than that, it's great. I like the location, the office staff are great and friendly as well as the maintenance staff.

Peter
about 2 months ago
We had a good summer here at Brookside 112. It’s such a nice community and we have enjoyed seeing everyone out and about taking advantage of the great weather. The staff and maintenance crew are always available and helpful and we love the landscaping and amenities.

Ashley
2 months ago
I have had No problems with the management, the maintenance are nice and have helped me with just about everything I've brought to there attention.

Mary
2 months ago
Great office staff & maintenance, they really get things done, my favorite is Aimee and Denise , wish we still had the hot tubs in like when we first moved to this community years ago