The staff are friendly and help with all my question..love my little cozy place.. I love that theres a pool so my kids can hang out..neighbors are friendly

I’ve lived here for over a year now and the parking situation had gotten a lot better. It used to be really difficult to find any parking at all.

I really enjoy living here. It’s nice and quiet. The management is awesome. Never had a real problem for as long as I lived here. They always make sure I’m happy.

The kids run rampant. But other than that it’s a great place to live. The front desk people are always willing to help with any questions we have

It’s a great place for my family and my neighbors are quiet around us and the stuff is great always very helpful when we come it with questions

I’ve been here 7 months and the first 5 months management was bad and now they got bought out got new management and things are a lot better

When first moving here Brookside was owned by a different company and when an issue was reported nothing was fixed . Since they buy out Aimee and her team have been helping non stop with fixing things and making sure everyone in this community is happy

What I love most about living at Brookside is probably the comfortable, laid back atmosphere of the place. There are always people walking around outside, walking a dog or chatting with neighbors. No cars have been broken into or stolen, (as far as I'm aware) and also it's so quiet here! No loud parties, no inconsiderate noise after 9 ish typically bcuz everyone has kids. And management is really sweet and personable. Great, caring staff. Overall a truly great place to live.

Noisy neighbors, bad parking situation, bikes and skateboards on sidewalks are dangerous, carpet is awful, lots of repairs needed, friendly office staff

Nice place to live. Moving in this week, it's close proximity to everything needed and they like dogs. We have two Huskies, Sirius and Lycan.

We are so stoked, yo....can't wait to get to WA....the deck, the yard and tree will be the icing on the cake for the pups. They are excited about the opportunity....

Reply from Brookside 112

So far the place is very nice and very accommodating. We are liking it here and after moving from Georgia it's a nice area and we are happy.

Reply from Brookside 112

Very professional group of people in the office. They were very helpful in helping me apply for an apartment and making sure that everything was in order when I moved in.

Reply from Brookside 112

It has been a good place. The neighborhood is quiet and neighbors are nice. I wish there was more parking and that trash was picked up but overall good place

Reply from Brookside 112

Good maintenance, friendly and helpful maintenance staff, grounds are well kept by Brookeside, however some tenants with dogs need to clean up after their their dogs. Think IF reporting neighbors who don't pick up their dog poop RESULTS in a fine to tenant, than person who reported should get a reward or part of the money. I've had to clean my son's shoes and clothing of dog poop many times.

Reply from Brookside 112

Neighbors are loud but it's expected living in apartments. The management team is pleasant and listens to concerns. The community is starting to clean up, not so much dog poop everywhere. Looking forward to the pools opening in summer! All and all, not a bad place to live. It's expensive, but it's like that everywhere these days.

I have had the best experience with any apartments so far! Jonathan was beyond helpful with all my move in paperwork. I’m Very excited to live here!

We love love love it here! Neighbors are awesome, and our apartment is wonderfully spacious. We can't wait for the pool to open up! We haven't checked out the gym yet, but we will very soon!

The whole staff here at brookside 112 was very helpful very easy to navigate the process. Any issues I've had while moving in were dressed immediately and quickly resolved. I would recommend it to friends to move here.

It would be 5 stars if people would pick up after there pets. It's gross and smells. And I can't even let my kids out to play because of it.

My boyfriend and I have only lived here for a few days but we love it already; the variety of people in this community makes me feel welcome and I love how nice my apartment is. For a first apartment, this has been a great experience so far.

Reply from Brookside 112

So far, so good. We love it here. We love that it’s not only pet-friendly, but clean. I’m so glad a friend suggested we check out Brookside 112.

Reply from Brookside 112

Friendly neighbors but easily spoiled by bad ones. SWAT teams and tow trucks come in for the people trying to game the lease but has not rewarded the normal folks much.

Reply from Brookside 112

So far since we have moved in its been awesome. We love that we have a gym, there is 2 pools, and outdoor bqq pit, they have a dog park and spa. Can't wait till summer.

Reply from Brookside 112

We rented from the internet while living in another state. The leasing group was very helpful during the process. The apartment is nice. Just wish there was AC.