Brookside 112

4.2

4.2

Dianna
People don’t pick up Poop after their dogs. The remodeling looks ok but is very cheap. Parking is was overpriced. The trash is like a mile away
Stephanie
1 star
Small, bad parking unless you want to over pay for a covered spot. Stuffy apartment with no air flow. Unsafe area, which isn't the apartments fault, but it seems like little is being done to help keep it out of the complex. I have a pet, but for whatever reason am not allowed a key for the pet spa, and the office just keeps running in circles about letting me have one, but also refuses to unlock it for me to use. Poorly lit on pathways and parking lot.
LeeAnne
It is quiet and people mind their business and people are friendly. Dog friendly. They answer when you call the office. Cool amenities. Nice apartments
Joseph
Windows leak water and cause damage and mold. The parking situation should be a crime due to the lack of free parking place not. The people it is Brookside’s fault for trying to make money off people’s needs in excess. Just cause you can do something doesn’t make it right.
Elizabeth
Overall it's pretty good. The power outlets are really old and don't keep anything plugged in. The bathroom cabinet has water damage underneath the sink.
Kenndra
I jist recently moved in and the only big issues I have are with all the police acrivity and that the trash is on the other side of the complex I feel there should be more than 1
Ashley
I think brookside 112 is a friendly community I personally havent had problems with anyone and my neighbors are nice! My daughter loves staying at brookside she's so amazed by all the trees lol
Nitauna
traffic is loud an no one is quiet during quiet hours, a pain to find a parking spot but overall pretty nice like the renovated floor plan than the other
Christale
I have had a great experience but the crime around us have gave me a new look for our area . I know that it’s out of management hand. But still is unsafe and I pray that things get better .
Ladell
about 2 months ago
Nothing special to make a statement concerning our move into brookside112. I’m a bit disappointed that all your units do not have central air and heat.