Brookside 112

4.1

4.1

Emerald
Rent is fairly high, some equipment in the gym is unusable and broken, and there's an employee of the apartment who rides in his motorcycle too loudly in the mornings during warmer seasons. But the staff is nice and the complex is beautiful. Our apartment wasn't included in the renovations but we've heard from people whose apartments were included that the renovations are wonderful.

Timothy
Even though I haven't moved in, the warm welcome I have received from the management team has made me feel very welcome. I'm sure that when I do move in the management team will continue assisting me any time I may need and in a timely manner.

Julia
This was a great experience I highly recommend the dog spa and the dog park is nice cause they accept animals and you see so many pups around. They pool is super nice! Great community and peaceful with a nice gym!

Trevor
Great community, and very nice interior, and the gym is awesome! Would definitely recommend to someone who’s looking for a peaceful neighborhood!

Kenndra
It's gotten a bit better since a lot of the gang issues have been resolved but something needs to be done about the rat issue for sure. There could also be a email letting people know when and why the pools are closed.

Stephanie
Good not great. Small, needs more lights on some of the paths. A bit outdated, and no fans or anything for air flow. Parking is difficult and the cost for a carport is insane. It's a decent enough place to stay for a bit while figuring stuff out.

Peter
It’s the start of summer here at Brookside 112. The pools are open and everyone is migrating to the outdoors. We love it here in our wonderful community and are enjoying the amenities of Brookside living. The front office staff and maintenance crew are always happy to help us with any and all of our needs. We have gotten to know most of our neighbors and love chatting with them as we come and go. All the landscaping is looking very nice and the grounds are always well taken care of. We have found our last two years at Brookside 112 to be a good experience and plan on continuing stay here.

Lisa
1 star
When we first moved here my family felt safe. Now there is so much yelling and drama happening. Literally was parking my car last month after picking my kids up from school and there was a shooting 10 feet in front of me . Yelling, cussing and arguing. Cops were here asap but still 20 cop cars , shooting , car thefts , fights and just over all not a safe place anymore. On top of that can’t even take my kids to the pool we have next to our apartment because there are teenage kids there cussing you out for taking pictures of your kids !!! Makes no sense .. plus rent is going up , nothing in my apartment is updated , new or doesn’t have something wrong with it. Bathtub squeaks constantly where it sounds like your going to fall theough, washer sucks & have to dry loads of laundry 3-4 times before completely dry! This is insane but let’s raise the prices to not feel safe and have a crappy looking place 👍🏼 Amiee does all that she can and is amazing at helping tho, so that’s the only plus

Marla
The apartment looked a little different, but I was satisfied with how fast they were at communicating with me. The apartment complex amenities are to my liking, I like the area most of all, and I’m willing to move into the apartment.

Heather
Maintenence says works completed but it isn't. Multiple shootings, so it's slowly going downhill but it's not the complexes fault. Parking sucks so you have to have a carport.