Brookview

Our neighbors are leaving so the rat population is going down as well as the roachs its the best news we've gotten all YEAR, the office is not answering there phones and no longer helping us
Pretty good community, neighbors keep to themselves. Responsive staff and maintenance. Location is fantastic since it's right behind a shopping center and near the mall.
When I first moved in Elizabeth in the office was very patient and respectful upon my decision moving in. She was understood my situation and made the process very easy to move in.
It’s great. But there are some noise complaints one unit plays music too loud and another is always using his table saw. When maintenance mows it’s disturbing since I sleep during the day
It’s peaceful the Maintenance staff is great the office staff is also great as well it’s close to the mall it’s close to target and H-E-B it’s a great place to live
The apartments have been very comfortable. Everyone around is respectful and the crew is very pleasant and assistive. Apartments are very spacious and comfortable too.
Nice place to be living, so many stores near to go an buy, it has a pool and a gym only for residents and also a laundry so you don't have to go to others.
Very friendly staff, i would definently recommend these apartments, plus room sizes and distribution of the apartment is excellent I really love it here
Lamentablemente he encontrado irregularidades en mi apartamento, primero con el llavin de la puerta de entrada a la casa, luego el desagüe de la bañera se tupe, y recientemente descubrí que cuando llueve caen goteras dentro de la casa. Estos son los elementos por los que no puedo darle las 5 estrellas en esta clasificación. Por demás considero que el complejo de apartamentos es muy tranquilo y seguro, incluido sus apartamentos.
Just moved in about a month ago, and I love our new apartment! Staff is always available and so polite when asked questions. The neighborhood is also very close to everything you need!