Brookwood has turned to be an good place to live. I really have no complaints. They keep the pools clean, maintenance arrives promptly, and the staff are very professional.

I’ve had horrible experiences with other apartment communities, Brookwood so far has been a breath of fresh air. The women in the office are super helpful and answer calls every time. Maintenance is always sent over within 20 min. This is my first apartment that is pest free. A lot of complexes only spray by request and brookwood actually has a spray scheduale for every building every now and then which is nice and explains the absence of creepy crawlers. I also love the fact that each building has their own pool! So far any problem I’ve had has been taken care of. So far so good.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Love the space in apartment don't like that I clean every day but still see a bug here and there. I hate bugs. Otherwise it's quite quiet and peaceful around here.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I am going on my second year here and really like it! I don’t have any issues with my apartment, most of my neighbors are quiet and actually pretty friendly! I love that the pool is right outside my door!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love the neighborhood, very quiet and residents are friendly. Leasing staff is great and all maintenance requests are responded to promptly and proper follow up is given.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff was friendly in the front office. Neighborhood is quiet, amenities are nice, parking is a little bad at night though. Overall everything else is pleasant

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

So far, so great! I recently moved in and I was that was a breeze. I had a problem on my part and Barbara was so calm to handle the problem. My apartment was clean and spacious. The ladies in the apartment are friendly. I just had one problem with my door and they have already put a request for maintenance to fix it.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

This is an Awesome place great staff very friendly and personable. Tina made my experience easy and she is extremely knowledgeable. I love it...

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The move in process was easy and stress free. Friendly staff. The apartment was clean upon move in. Very spacious and airy. I love that everyone has a pool view.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Everything is amazing , only thing I dread is not having an elevator lol. We live on the 3rd floor, so we don't get irritated with thumps above us, but I'm definitely paying for it now at 7mons pregnant.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The Staff here is extremely friendly. Maintenance gets any issues done I. A timely manner. The area is quiet and the grounds are always kept up.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

This complex has been great. Friendly staff in the office. Have 9 swimming pools to choose from is not to bad either. I would recommend all my friends.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

So far so good. When I need something fixed, its done the next day. Its pretty quiet, and I feel pretty safe walking around the neighborhood.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have been living here for more than 5 years and it has been great. The staff is always friendly and helpful. The complex is always clean. All help requests are usually taken care of the same day a request is turned in. I have never had any problems with neighbors.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Brookwood Club apartments is an amazing place to live. If you are looking for a wonderful, caring staff or prompt and knowledgable maintenance crew, the. Brookwood Club is the place you need to live.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Great complex, attentive staff, and reasonable rent prices. Great insulation, minimal noise. On my second year lease, more than likely will extend again.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Loved staying at Brookwood. Maintenance person came accordingly and staff are very nice and welcoming . I recommend completely. Noise is never a issue here always quiet.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The place is great. They go out of there way to provide exceptional service. Maintenance is taken care of immediately. They are constantly doing updates to the place.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I travel a lot I love the safety of the neighborhood the quietness and the respect others have for you the staff is friendly and the maintenance repair things right away! And the many pools are a plus.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Its has been an pleasure living hear no really bad xomplaints. Courtesy staff on time maintenance a%endance and its has been a well experience with Brookwood .

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The apartment complex is very nice. The maintance process could be quicker and have more communication but other than that it’s great. Very quiet.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

We just had our pool remarcited. Looks good. Nice tile. Maybe we will get new landscaping around pool now. I understand it islub ready to swim in pool now and will probably take advantage of that this weekend. Thank you Brookwood Club

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

This has been a great community to live in. Vary affordable price for the location..traffic has never been no an issue. Always lots of parking. People in the community are nice and courteous. Been here for going on 3 year. Longestablished place I've lived in in Jax in the last 10 years. But no car wash.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Everything has gone really smoothly so far. Staff have been so patient and cooperative. Tressa and Tina have been my go-to contact people. Move in day is Friday and I’m really excited!!!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I enjoy living here! The apartments are nice, very well maintained and the staff is very responsive. I like the fact that there is a pool right outside my door and in general it’s pretty quiet here!