Brookwood Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

I absolutely love living here. Fell in love with the New renovations. The pool is such a pretty sight at night and the gym has become my second home No complaints what’s so ever. 🧡
One of the best places to live couldn’t ask for a better space that is quiet and no one to bother you staff is always on top of things they are awesome thank you so much
I've been here for about three years and I have had a pleasant experience. Overtime i have enjoyed the upgrades they made to the property (gym, pool, lighting around the apartments, etc)
It's been a good 4 years living here, and we enjoy the amenities like the pool, the gym, and the tennis courts. Maintenance has always been on top of things, and our neighbors have always been lively as well.
I just renewed my lease for another year. I really like the location, it close to everything I need to get to fast. The Office staff is always very helpful with anything you may need. The maintenance team is always right on any problem you may have to get it fixed in a timely manner. I'm very satisfied living here
Everyone was great help, office staff even stayed after hours to help me figure out my lease. I had some issues with my first payment stuck at pending but they helped me figure it out.
Very private, excellent neighbors maintenance on point and ground service the best I've seen. Office staff and employee are excellent. Thank you.
I love this place and even more now with the new pool area is definitely relaxation right in front of your home. I love it.! The staff is awesome and the community manager always goes above and beyond. Thank you Tina.!
This community is a really great place to live. I always feel safe and can find a place to park. My apartment is cute, even though I didn’t chose the updated one with stainless appliances. The renovation on my pool is gorgeous! I love living here.
Love the new upgraded pool it looks awesome Hopefully soon all be watching the game and chilling by the pool, wonder if I can grill inside the pool area 😎🤔