I love the staff. They are AMAZING! Whenever I have had an issue, it has always been resolved in a timely fashion. I am going to renew my lease again. I have been living here for over 3 years

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Great location, office staff are all very helpful with answering questions and offering support, I also love that maintenance responds quickly to issues

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have enjoyed my stay here at Brookwood Forest and I will highly recommend this community it is closed convenient access to the interstate.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I really like living here the office staff is great! They are always friendly when you call and address all concerns! My building is pretty quiet and neighbors are friendly!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The apartment is a good square footage for the price, maintenance is quick and efficient when you need help. Also the neighborhood is peaceful!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

So far so good. Office staff is responsive, they pick up every time and maintenance always available right away. No pest problems at all thank god. Neighbors have been great no noise issues. Overall great experience so far.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

We’ve been living here for about a month, and so far it’s okay. I didn’t get exactly what I expected, because even though they said I’d get an apartment just like the one they showed me I didn’t. There wasn’t much different other than the appliances, which is exactly what I ask (if they were different, either white or black, but never got an answer until the day I moved in and saw it myself). Other than, area is nice, and staff at the leasing office are really nice so can’t complain about that. So far it’s okay.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I like the fact that the grounds and the building are well kept. The personnel are friendly and helpful. My service requests are always taken care of the same day my request is put in. I feel safe in the complex.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Living at Brookwood Club Apartment is a warm and loving community. I relocate and when I return back to Jacksonville Florida I know where my home is and it's Brookwood Club I feel so safe there and everywhere I needed to go is right around Brookwood Club Apartment even my job.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Living here so far hasn't been too bad. Its conveniently located right down the street from my job, 15 minute walking distance. It's also located by two major stores: Walmart and Winn Dixie. And also by three gas stations: 2 circle Ks and a Gate Gas station. Its pretty good.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Great community. Quiet and cozy. Full of different types of people. A lot of military families. The staff is usually busy but kind. And the maintance is pretty quick.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

So far, anything that I need fixed gets fixed ASAP. The longest I have ever waited for maintenance was two days, and that was only because it was a Sunday. The staff is patient an lenient, and the club house is pretty good also.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Decent neighborhood. The maintenance staff for the most part get the job done. Tina and Lashae are my favs in the office. The remodeling of the whole neighborhood is coming along nicely.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I can’t complain, I love my apartment. It’s so quiet around here and so spacious. Very affordable and management is very quick to respond. You will not regret living here if you do!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I’ve been here for just about 3 months now and I love it. The area is quiet besides construction here and there but you always get a notice ahead of time. There is always parking spots available, trash is never built up the staff is extremely friendly and trustworthy.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love living at Brookwood Club Apartments. The girls in the leading office are always available to help and answer questions. All maintenance staff are very friendly and respond to service requests in a very reasonable time frame.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Love livibg here its been an enjoyable experience only quirk is the 3rd floor its quick and peaceful but tiresome i love it here. I would recommend

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Im kinda sad they got rid of the carports. It made the property unique. However im still satisfied with my apartment. Maintenance is really quick with work orders. The staff is processional. I would give 5 stars except someone got locked in the pool area one morning while trying to cut across due to constuction. She looked like she waa dressed to go to work.i tried to help her but was unable to open the pool gate. I wouldve been upset if my daughter or i had been locked in and been late for work or school. The office hadnt been opened yet and she had to wait until a worker passed by to unlock the gate. Maybe we should have keys to the gate??

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff in the leasing office has been wonderful. Their polite manner and helpful nature makes it easier to live in Brookwood club. Thank you

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Brookwood has turned to be an good place to live. I really have no complaints. They keep the pools clean, maintenance arrives promptly, and the staff are very professional.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I’ve had horrible experiences with other apartment communities, Brookwood so far has been a breath of fresh air. The women in the office are super helpful and answer calls every time. Maintenance is always sent over within 20 min. This is my first apartment that is pest free. A lot of complexes only spray by request and brookwood actually has a spray scheduale for every building every now and then which is nice and explains the absence of creepy crawlers. I also love the fact that each building has their own pool! So far any problem I’ve had has been taken care of. So far so good.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Love the space in apartment don't like that I clean every day but still see a bug here and there. I hate bugs. Otherwise it's quite quiet and peaceful around here.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I am going on my second year here and really like it! I don’t have any issues with my apartment, most of my neighbors are quiet and actually pretty friendly! I love that the pool is right outside my door!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love the neighborhood, very quiet and residents are friendly. Leasing staff is great and all maintenance requests are responded to promptly and proper follow up is given.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff was friendly in the front office. Neighborhood is quiet, amenities are nice, parking is a little bad at night though. Overall everything else is pleasant