Great staff. The new people seem to know what they’re doing. The crew is quick to respond and very helpful. The community is quiet and clean. Overall a pretty good place to live.

Just moved in today but Tina was so awesome with the whole process and my apartment is beautiful, clean and the grounds look well kept. So far so good!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

It's great love the community very quiet and friendly , I like how organized Brookwood club is ...I had a lil problems but it always gets taken care of right away and I like that

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

So fafsar is a great experience. Me and my wife are very happy in this place and we love it...the apartment have a lot of space... They have a excellent service if something happens.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Community is awesome Staff very pleasant Would highly recommend if you are looking for peace and quiet. It's a little costly but well worth it.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff has been great, very quick to respond and always helpful. We've had some issues with our neighbors downstairs who make a lot of noise and throw parties often. Otherwise, it's been okay.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

It has been a great time! Sometimes it can be a little sketchy, with the apartment complex next door. But with this apartment complex I’ve had no problems

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

It has been a nice, safe place to live. Can be a little noisy though. All in all, my wife and I have enjoyed living here with our dog Bailey.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Very nice apartments, staff is extremely kind. Never had issues and is very quiet. The majority of the residents here are also kind and tend to speak whenever they see me out. Overall great experience.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Lets start by saying I love brookwood! The staff is amazing. They go above and beyond to meet the residents needs. The community is quiet and clean, neighbors are respectful, and parking isn't a big issue.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Things here have been phenomenal. The office staff and management team are helpful. Minutes from interstate. Maintenance staff take care of problems immediately.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have only been here for 1 day. So far the area is really nice. It looks clean. My apartment doesn't appear to have any critters like most other apartments in the Regency area.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Just moved in and i must say that so far im loving it!The leasing staff there are very professional and friendly.Thank You Ms.Lettie for making my move an easy one,your awesome and a special thank you to the other leasing agent(I think her name is Ms.Tina)for going to check on a package that was delivered to me and left at the front door.You guys rock!.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Been here about 6 months now. It’s close to everything, the area is kept clean. Walls are thing but it’s oretty nice around here. Maintenance is awesome. No problem with bugs or leaks.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Everything has been great living here. Have not encountered any problems. When there’s a problem maintence fixes it or staff take some care of it. Never had problems with neighbors.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Seems to be a great community so far. The office staff & maintenance folks are very professional and kind. My apartment is the cleanest I’ve ever moved into. I was very impressed by that!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I just signed my lease yesterday and I am very pleased with how my apartment looks. Thank you to Lettie and everyone else for making this happen!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Just moved in and Linette, my leasing rep was an angel!! The property was beautiful property and my apartment was better than I imagined!! I am looking forward to making this location "home"

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The only problem is pet waste. I don’t have a pet but I still don’t understand how people can’t clean up after theirs. Other than that, it’s a quiet neighborhood for the most part

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Have had a great experience so far. My apartment is really nice & the complex is very well taken care of. The office staff is terrific & the office & community room is beautiful!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The move in experience has been amazing so far. The staff is very friendly and helpful. From the moment i toured to signing the lease. Ive only been here 2 days bu i i feel great so far

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Barbara and Tessa in office arw always great!! Maintenance is always fast and friendly. Mostly quite and no issues. Enjoy the pools and grills provided.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Peaceful and quiet place to live. Kid friendly and safe. Available at reasonable hours and community environment. Always clean and friendly.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Its a nice, quiet community. Close by several stores and all are walking distance. The leasing office management are all kind and patient. I like living here.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Office staff is extremely helpful and kind. I loved living here. Made close friends and dealt with downstairs complaints a lot becaus ei have a toddler.