This has been a great community to live in. Vary affordable price for the location..traffic has never been no an issue. Always lots of parking. People in the community are nice and courteous. Been here for going on 3 year. Longestablished place I've lived in in Jax in the last 10 years. But no car wash.

Everything has gone really smoothly so far. Staff have been so patient and cooperative. Tressa and Tina have been my go-to contact people. Move in day is Friday and I’m really excited!!!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I enjoy living here! The apartments are nice, very well maintained and the staff is very responsive. I like the fact that there is a pool right outside my door and in general it’s pretty quiet here!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Enjoy living here. Staff is always friendly. Maintenance is always on top of everthing. Close to stores and restaurants. Barbara is always excellent in her customer service!!!!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Very courteous and efficient staff. Since its just me and my daughter, i thought the process of relocating from miami to Jacksonville would be overwhelming but Brookwood club made their part of the transition smooth for me. I was even able to change my move in date last minute without it being a problem for them. My daughter and i love our new place!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

It’s a grate place I love it. It’s supper cleane. The people how live there are nice and the secretary on the office is a beutiful person. They are really worry about you and if you have any problem they try to fix it as soon as possible I love this place

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff and management all went above and beyond in all aspects. The community is quiet. I never hear my neighbors. I feel safe walking with my dogs alone at night. I would highly recommend Brookwood Club.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I enjoy the peacefulness. Its quite and comforting with a marvelous vise. I just LOVE IT! I feel comfortable inviting friends and family out

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The Community is great! Everyone out here is friendly the office staff are great they when very hard to ensure that each resident is having a great experience staying here!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love how we have a pool right outside our apartment! The space is nice, my bathtub drain doesn’t work to take a bath, water will drain as soon as I fill it up. The walls are pretty thin, other then that I’ve enjoy my time.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I just recently renewed my lease for a 3rd year. I love my place! The neighbors seem really cool. The leasing staff continues to make me feel like I am at home. And even the maintenance staff, so friendly and very personable All of the guys are awesome! Thank you for continuing to provide exceptional service!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I just moved in not too long ago but so far the community is great and quiet. I love the fact that there are so many pools, and we have tennis courts.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Very quiet area, excellent leasing staff. Conveient location, short distance to different shops and restaraunts. Clean and nice pool areas. Safe complex.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I Love the apartment very spacious and quite. My Only problem is parking other then that I love the complex friendly associates and neighbors

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Barbara was amazing from the time I viewed the apartment to the time I signed my lease. She was very patient with me throughout the process ensuring that all of my needs had been met. Thank you so much!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The apartment itself is quite nice and in a very safe neighborhood. The pool adds a touch of luxury, especially when lit at night. The appliances are upgraded, although water pressure in the shower is low. If you have in wall mounted ac unit, beware of mold growth as insulation is 30 years old. AC delivers cold air but the air is foul due to poor quality air filter use throughout the years. Go for a bottom floor to ensure an external AC unit. Carpet is clean, faucets deliver adequate water pressure except in the shower. Hot water in the shower is scarce and pressure is too low to keep shower lever engaged. There is a nice external closet for storage, walk-in closet in bathroom or bedroom depending on configuration. This apartment is great for a first-time renter because the neighborhood is safe and monthly payments are affordable.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I call in the for service and within the it was done. I have never like anywhere the my service was done that quick. Brookwood Club Apartment keep up the excellent work you are doing.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have not yet moved in, but office staff made my app and lease process so easy while all the way in Chicago. I asked miss tina if she’d be able to take pictures of the apartment since I couldn’t be able to see it before move in, and she took detailed pictures of the 2 apartments without hesitation. Thank you staff!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors. The apartment wise is okay but I thought when you move in the apartment should be ready and fixed up. Clearly mine's was not and have been seeing mantaince since I've moved out here.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Awesome staff and property!, willing to help with anything that you need. Got a great price on a beautiful apartment on my own. Clean pools .

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Its quiet the majority of the time and most are friendly. The only issue i have run into is my bottomstairs neighbor complaining about noise. I know i can hear those above me constantly so the floors must be thin! Never to the point of complaining though.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

All staff are great and courteous. Never had a problem getting anything done when needed by maintenance. Very friendly neighbors and quiet and clean place to live

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The office staff is very friendly and helpful every time I've called. I've had some minor issues but over all it's not too bad a place to live.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff at Brookwood Club are really professional and amazing. They care about their tenants. I have renewed my lease. Keep up the good job

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff is friendly and helpful. They were able to get the right apartment I neede and qanted for the right price. Maintenance comes quickly and easily. Lawns are taken care of and never trash anywhere on the property. Love it here.