Brookwood Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

Been here over a year now. No complaints. Friendly neighbors, the pool upgrade is beautiful, and it's still quiet and relaxing. Renewing the lease was an easy decision
From the first day walking into the office until move in day, everything was an easy process. The staff are all very nice and show that they care. Easily one of the best experiences I've had.
One of the best communities I've ever lived at. I'm moving back home to south Florida and it's a bittersweet feeling. I will miss this place.
The place is beautifull and very clean!! I hope this stay like this all time because I love it!! Gracias por su amable ayuda siempre. Beautifull
Great place. Decent neighborhood. Close to the highway. I think they should do a little more work on the buildings then redoing pools. They are beautiful though.
Grass is usually well maintained. Pool area is clean and the pool itself is walkways crystal clear. Dumpster can get full and make it difficult to throw away trash sometimes.
Brookwood has been a great place to live. The front office staff is friendly and helpful. The apartments are well kept and clean. The pools and grounds are well maintained. The area has been quiet and safe.
Great experience with a staff that cares. Nice amenities and fast and courteous maintenance service. I would recommend Brookwood Forest to anyone looking for a great experience for renting.
We love it here. We wish you guy's appreciated us as much as we do yall. We're always on time with rent. The staff is great. The apartment itself could use a lil tlc
I have lived here for a little over a year and everytime I need something it is taken care of in a timely manner. The maintenance crew is nice and polite, the grounds are clean and safe.