Brookwood Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

I recommend this apartment complex they are very attentive. Also its very quiet, and no drama. They keep the pools cleaned daily, and there gym is fantastic. Also the hangout are in the front office is a great set up i just can't wait until this covid-19 is over with so we can get all the amenities back!
My experience so far has been great . There’s no complaints I have at all. Its very peaceful and I haven't had any issues at all . The office staff is very helpful as well
We have been here over a year now, and it is a pretty nice place to live. The staff is caring and helpful, and they always greet you with a smile. The amenities are great! Low crime in the area, great job patrolling from JSO, the community members are friendly, and the apartments really feel like home. We just renewed our lease and plan to stay at least another 14 months.
Best community I've ever rented at. Maintenance is always extremely fast and the office staff is always in a good mood. There has never been any pest or mold in my unit and the pool is cleaned regular
Is been great , management is very attentive. Grounds are kept clean. Love it so far !! Apartment is very comfortable, is nice to have a balcony, specially now with the lockdown. 💯
My experience living here has been great so. It’s very quiet and calm which is great for when it’s time to bring my baby home. And the location is just right for me, I don’t have a long drive to work.
I have never lived in any apartment complex as wonderful as this one. I have a beautiful pool that is always clean and sparkling right outside my front door, a great gym and grounds that are very well taken care of. The staff couldn’t be nicer! They’ve handled the pandemic gracefully and I’ve been impressed with their excellent communications and notifications. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!
I love how the staff treat the people that live here. And how understanding they are they treat you like family. Great price and great place to live. Very clean. Great pools.
Loving it here at Brookwood Club,the staff here is amazing,I never enountered a bad experience with any of the staff crew.The maintenance team is great,always getting things done in a timely manner.Thanks everyone!
I have lived here for 4 years and I have no intention of moving. I love the office staff! They are always very helpful and I love the pools.