The only problem is pet waste. I don’t have a pet but I still don’t understand how people can’t clean up after theirs. Other than that, it’s a quiet neighborhood for the most part

Have had a great experience so far. My apartment is really nice & the complex is very well taken care of. The office staff is terrific & the office & community room is beautiful!

The move in experience has been amazing so far. The staff is very friendly and helpful. From the moment i toured to signing the lease. Ive only been here 2 days bu i i feel great so far

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Barbara and Tessa in office arw always great!! Maintenance is always fast and friendly. Mostly quite and no issues. Enjoy the pools and grills provided.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Peaceful and quiet place to live. Kid friendly and safe. Available at reasonable hours and community environment. Always clean and friendly.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Its a nice, quiet community. Close by several stores and all are walking distance. The leasing office management are all kind and patient. I like living here.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Office staff is extremely helpful and kind. I loved living here. Made close friends and dealt with downstairs complaints a lot becaus ei have a toddler.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

everyone and staff are extremely nice. people are quiet pools ate private and nice. military everywhere which feels like home . I love living in a peaceful environment

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

My husband and I have loved living here!!! We are a Newly married and it has been a great experience for us. I would definitely suggest it to other newly weds.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff here has been very nice and very helpful. This is the 3rd apArtment I have rented here, and I highly recommend it to anybody looking. The grounds are very well maintained and the staff is terrific

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The best years here, are in the past. So many changes, have subtracted from the amenities for the residents to save and gain money for Corporate. Most of the staff is friendly and helpful, which is nice. Some staff members are more disgruntled and less than helpful. Definitely points out that Apartment living is best short lived, versus feeling like a home community to stay in.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I’ve lived here for the past 6 years and it’s mostly quite. The staff is friendly. The apartment areas are clean. Moat of the neighbors are nice and I’ve yet to have any real problems.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Loved living here. Neighbors are noisy but altogether good experience. Everyone in the office was exceptionally friendly and really helpful.

Great staff and maintenance. Grass is always kept up and I never have any noise complaints. Two things I would do to improve though is put trash cans next to dog bags so people are more willing to pick up their pets waste and update the gym equipment maybe some free weights

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Great community; great personnel; great experience. The community is excellent, the people are warm and friendly. The office and maintenance personnel are professional and kind. The environment is clean and very well lit with more than enough parking.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The place is great. The office staff goes out of their way for you. Would recommend it to anyone. What would make it even better is if the neighbors above and beside you would realize that there is another resident under them. No common courtesy among most of the people. I don’t like the fact that there was an increase in my first renewal also.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I LOVE my apartment/home! I truly LOVE my community!! You're always greeted ,heck, even looked at with a smile. This is just from those who work here alone. The actual residents are equally welcoming, thoughtful, kind and gracious. The few times when this is not so...if one actually listens and observes...you'd find that they are focused, at that moment, on someone's problems or something that needs to be done. Sure, there may be an occasional issue with one's actual apartment, life is funny that way, ;) but any and all places will have those. Here, they are taken seriously and overall as promptly as possible. Your concerns becomes THEIR concerns. Given the size of this community, that's priceless. My only complaint so far is that there happens to be a swimming pool lurking between every two (2) building or so. As someone who cannot swim, that's alarming to me! I'm pretty certain they'd have someone knocking at my door to teach me how. Ruining forever my only alibi as to why I never have a tan. ;) --Tish

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

So far I have absolutely loved Brookwood Club. It is quiet, my neighbors are friendly and/or quiet, and the staff is FANTASTIC! I had one issue and that is my air condition was low on freeon, however they were very quick to respond and the amazing maintenance man fixed it within 35 minutes of our trouble call being submitted. 10/10 would recommend and renew my lease here!!!!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The community is usually pretty loud at night and the ground aren’t maintained as much as I would prefer they’d be. I like that each aoartment building has their own pool.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love the staff. They are AMAZING! Whenever I have had an issue, it has always been resolved in a timely fashion. I am going to renew my lease again. I have been living here for over 3 years

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Great location, office staff are all very helpful with answering questions and offering support, I also love that maintenance responds quickly to issues

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have enjoyed my stay here at Brookwood Forest and I will highly recommend this community it is closed convenient access to the interstate.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I really like living here the office staff is great! They are always friendly when you call and address all concerns! My building is pretty quiet and neighbors are friendly!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The apartment is a good square footage for the price, maintenance is quick and efficient when you need help. Also the neighborhood is peaceful!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

So far so good. Office staff is responsive, they pick up every time and maintenance always available right away. No pest problems at all thank god. Neighbors have been great no noise issues. Overall great experience so far.