I am head over heels for my apartment. My woman is happy the pool is always just right and maintenance is always on the job. I have no complaints but why did it take so long to move here.

We just moved in and so far everything is great! And the office staff are so friendly and helpful! We love our apartment and the fact that the pool is just steps from our door!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

It’s amazing thank you for the opportunity of letting us be here !! I love my new appliances just wish my cabinets were a little bit newer .

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The front office staff are highly professional and very accommodating. They've helped me plenty of times through different situations. The maintenance team is always friendly and have fixed every issue I brought to them. I like this complex.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The best place you'll ever be! Quite friendly and save. The staff are very nice and always on top of thing's to keep residents atmosphere Comfortable. Thank you Brookwood community for making this a GREAT experience.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

It's amazing here! The process was a little rocky at first, but Ms. Tina was there with me every step of the way. Thank you for being so pleasant and through.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I recently moved in and since I’ve been here, the staff and neighbors have been nice and welcoming. The community is quiet and clean. Couldn’t ask for a better community home to join for me and my family !!! Thanks

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

When I have a problem they have someone come and help within the hour if they are not to busy. They are friendly and very helpful! Its a quiet neighborhood and very clean.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love the place so far. One thing I wish there was was more closets in the house that aren’t in the bedroom. At least one for extra stuff. Everything is great. So spacious.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Maintenance is quick to come, staff is nice. Parking is tight for my building. Suggestion: change the dates for the pool cleaning because pool cleaning happens on Mondays and grass gets cut on Fridays. The pool gets dirty and cannot enjoy it on the weekends like that.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I can’t complain. It’s nice living here. Maintenance needs gets took care of quickly. Only problem is the walls are pretty thin. Other than that it’s all I ever wanted out of a first apartment

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Needs updated gym but overall wonderful place to live!! Such a quiet neighborhood and the maintenance staff and front office staff are amazing

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The front office staff is amazing they help you out whenever needed no questions asked I will honestly say being new to Florida I wouldn't want to live anywhere else the pool is always clean the maintenance staff is always on schedule are willing to help out at any time

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love where we live in our one bedroom apartment, it is cozy and i love our balcony and having the swimming pool right down stairs from my apartment.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

We've been at Brookwood club for almost 2 years now, and it has been a great time. Any maintenance requests are quickly handled, the pool is great for the summertime, and the office staff are always friendly.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Great place to live, quiet clean property with extraordinary staff!! Maintenance does a great job, very professional and response time is excellent!!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Alot nicer than my last apartment, very clean and very affordable. The apartments were very well taken care of by the owners and the previous people living here

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I just recently moved in and so far it’s been great! The people are so nice and a few helped me carry the heavy items up the stairs. Love it here!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Quiet, quaint, kid friendly. Many pools. Parking can get crowded, school is in walking distance. Gym. Maintenance is fast and accurate. Friendly staff

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love living here!!! The area is ideal and very close to so many locations. The property is lovely and my neighbors are polite and kind. I’m so glad I moved into this complex!!!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

#BrookwoodClubLife is the best! My apartment is adorable. I especially love the laundry room with all The storage space. The shelves above the W/D really help with extra kitchen stuff like my crockpot and instapot.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have lived here for 3 years and i love it so much. The staff is wonderful and always attentive. The pool being colse is also a huge bonus for me and my family.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Brookwood Club Apartments is the best place to live in the Jacksonville area. All staff is extremely friendly and knowledgeable to assist with all your needs. Maintenance crew is prompt to respond and gets the job done quickly. I wish there was a playground for my children but that about the only drawback for me.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Quite place to live. Staff are friendly and very helpful. I've been here for the last 6 years and never had any real issues with milestone. Great location to live.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

My experience was not the best however whenever I needed maintenance they were always there. Inlove how ech square has there own pool for my kids love it.