Brookwood Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

Sandra M.
This has been a place I can call home and anytime I need anything the office staff go out of their way to help. They are so friendly and helpful.
Desia
These apartments are very nice would’ve gave 5 stars… just wish neighbors would pick up their dog poop and more parking space would be nice. but other than that nice living space to be at.
Mario
Once the pool area is finished at Bldg 4 it’ll be better. Everything else has been nice so far. Blah blah blah blah…..filler filler and more filler.
Devin
Staff is very friendly and quick to respond to incidents. We have had neighbors above flood their apartment and the maintenance team was out within a few minutes with a carpet team on the way as well. Lots of upcoming improvements are happening inside and outside of the apartments.
Debra
Awesome place to rent Apartments. Convenient access to the stores, banks, restaurants and the Town Center close by. The beaches just25 minutes away.
Alfredo
There have been three separate occasions where the water was shut off but no email was sent out to let us know that the water was out or why it was off or when it would be back on. An email was sent about the cancellation of the food truck the same day the water was shut off though which is far less important. The water is out today and we have not been sent an email to let us know and we can’t make accommodations or wise use of our flushes without being warned.
Katelyn
Apartments are clean and decently maintained. The neighborhood is quiet and friendly. Maintenance staff is amazing and quick to respond. For the price, the gym should be better stocked and not be consistently out of soap and paper towels in the bathrooms. Our pool has also been under construction for months now with no end in sight. Overall, a great place to live.
Rashad
They have amazing Maintenance men they come out really quick & thankyou Brookwood club for being so patient and providing a good home for my family
Felisha
I’m happy they are redoing all the pools and the tennis court and getting rid of all the old cars that’s taking up space for someone else to us. The food trucks are a great addition for more choices to eat for dinner and something difference.
Kendal
I like the complex it's nice clean and quiet the neighbors are nice and friendly I like everything about this apartment complexi like the pools and the gym and the cookout spot they