Brookwood Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

It’s been great affordable and safe. I love the quick response and protocols put in place to Keep residents safe during Covid. I’ve resigned my lease and am happy
Reasonable rates and the pools. Don’t get me started on them. I love love love the pools. I love the amenities here. The size of the apartment is great!
So far this is a great place to live quite everyone is nice and I can’t wait for the pool to be finished so we can hang out and relax this summer
Great place to live. Friendly office staff and quick maintenance. Neighbors are mostly quiet and I feel safe walking my dog at night by myself
I love where I live. Some people just need to know that if you live an apartment complex, there is going to be noises that can’t be help not to hear. We live all together here. If you want to have peace, buy your own property. As long as you mi d your business everything is good. Other than is great , the staff are amazing!
I am really excited about the renovations to all of the pools in the community. The addition of the trees and bushes and flowers is going to make it look absolutely gorgeous!I love living here and the staff and maintenance crew are wonderful.
Friendly and caring staff. Clean and nice area with great amenities and the upgrades they are currently doing will make the place even better.
Phenomenal place to live courteous home office staff very friendly knowledgeable and helpful on a daily basis to help fulfill the needs and comfort of every resident they meet. I would recommend living here to all my friends and family.
My boyfriend, and I have enjoyed our last 2 years here. It is quiet, and they are great at maintaining the property. My only complaint is the lack of parking. Other than that it's a nice humble place to live.
Professional team and friendly staff. Liddy and Barbara have been awesome! Community is always kept clean and maintenance issues are resolved timely.