Great apartment community with lots of Great amenities, a caring and helpful staff, great office hours that allow for even the busiest people to find time to visit when needed, and the soundproofing is better than average. The only reason I didnt give 5 stars is because parking isnt always available. Sometimes you may have to park several buildings over. Great apartment as long as parking isnt a primary concern.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love this community, in transition from moving, the leasing agents really helped me into finding the right apartment for me with the right price. So glad i moved to brookwood!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Still the best apartments I've ever lived in. Love the pools in every courtyard, making it really easy to get to know my neighbors (especially at night)!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

This place is good but could be so much better if random people that don’t leave here in the complex wouldn’t park in the back all the time to do random thing!.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Apartment is nice and cozy. Management is very helpful and friendly. Only complaint is we have a small ant problem. Luckily the apartment provides exterminator services.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I am extremely happy where im at. I am in a decently quiet area, and everybody mines their own business. The management is very prompt if there is an issue. My only complaint about Brookwood club is the lack of parking near the building I live in. Besides that no complaints.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love it here! It’s quiet, not much going on, nice neighbors and office staff. The one thing that I do not like is the parking. There is NEVER any parking near my building when I get home sometimes. And I have two under 3 so closer parking when I get home would be great. Other than that, it’s a great place to live! 🤗

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

It was exactly as clean as the online pictures. The staff are the nicest people ever. I like having that private pool which is for my building only. The gym is also nice and 24hrs. Got to love it!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

My experience at Brookwood apartments has been amazing. The staff are always on top of any maintenance problems in my building. When I had a problem with some noisy neighbors it was handled professionally and quickly. I appreciate the friendliness I receive from all staff and community members.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Love it here....the office staff is on top of their game. Gets problems fixed immediately. The ambiance here is awesome and a really great place to live .

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have lived here 3 years the people are nice and helpful. I like that the pool is in my building and the gym has all new equipment. I’ve had minor maintenance issues that have been fixed within hours of reporting it

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Staff in leasing office are helpful and responsive and grounds maintenance is thorough and routine. I have been impressed with my time here!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Living here for 3 years. Staff is always great and take care of anything you need right away. They always making improvements around the apartments

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love living at Brookwood Club. We just signed out 3rd lease. They are always on top of maintenance request and are very helpful in the office. Never needed to file a noice complaint which is always a plus. Neighbor are also super nice

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff was very helpful and kind. The maintenance personnel are very professional they come in to fix things they do a very great job. The place is very well Maintain

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I’ve been living here since 2015 and my overall experience here has been great. I love the location and pretty much being close to everything. The amenities are great and the front office staff are great with apartment updates and keeping informed on updated changes.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Brookwood Club is a great place to live! The apartments are comfortable and having a pool right outside my door has been really nice this summer. The staff are all very nice too.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love staying at Brookwood. All the staff are so nice. My maintenance request are handled within less than 48 hours. And overall I feel safe.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The maintenance works really fast. I really have no complaints. The office staff are friendly and respectful. I wish they had a tv in the gym though. Other then that, I love it here.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Friendly staff, knowledgeable management. Fast responses. Peaceful quiet and quaint. Wonderful place to live. Great area of schools. Needs more parking.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Still enjoying Brookwood Club Apartments,although i am not thrilled with children playing on staircase and around or near front doors.I wish that there were playgrounds for children to play.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Brookwood Club is a great community to live, I’ve been residing here for 4 years now and still enjoying calling it home! Very safe quiet and clean community/neighborhood, with great friendly office staff. Maintenance request are on point and time with exceptional work!!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Been living here for about 7 months and i have no complaints. everyone on the staff is nice and professional. I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Brookwood Club could not get any better. The staff is all amazingly friendly and helpful. They always have smiles on their faces and so willing to help out. Brookwood Club is home for me and my family.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Good service! Active fast! Nice and comely customers service. They will try to help you out whenever you have requested. The gym is new and nice, too.