Brookwood Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

Elysia
Noise control is pretty reasonable being on the 3rd floor. I love the location of the apartment, it’s only 10 minutes from almost all of my destinations.
Felisha
My Rental experience has been great. I've enjoyed my stay here,we are getting alot of updates to the property that's going to be great when finished.
Katelyn
Apartments are clean and nice. Maintenance is always fast and friendly. Neighborhood feels safe and is generally very quiet. Love the pool, although it gets locked randomly sometimes. Dog friendly place which is great!
Ashley
I love it here the office staff are super sweet and pleasant ESPECIALLY Barbara!! I love Barbara!! maintenance is the most very attentive and responsive and the neighbors are now family. Living here has been an amazing experience and I look forward to renewing my lease!
Frances
The Amenities are one of the biggest things that we love about this apartment complex. My son enjoys playing in the pool and it’s a safe environment for my son to go outside and play with his friends.
Matthew
I just recently moved in and it has been great! The leasing office was very accomodating for helping me with the move in process and the units themselves are very nice. Looking forward to spending the future here!
Ciara
My experience has been great, the staff is friendly, the maintenance personnel are quick to respond to apartment issues and the amenities are great, especially the gym and pool.
Mayeso
For the most part, it has been a great experience. Staff is friendly and professional. Maintenance is just as friendly, professional, and reliable. One thing I could ask for is better accommodations for people with disabilities.
Christina
The apartment community has been great! The staff has been super welcoming and helpful from the beginning. I love the space and have enjoyed the apartment so far.
Kiara
Been here about 2 years and I love it here, the staff is always friendly and helpful and maintenance is always quick and efficient And also friendly