I have lived at the Brookwood Club for almost 4 months and love it. The office staff is always nice and helpful. The grounds are always kept up. The only complaint I have is not having assigned parking. I never know where I will have to park when I get home in the evening.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have lived in Brookwood Forest Apartments since July 2009. The community has been nice and improving each year in appearance and safety. The staff are always cordial and thoughtful.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Moved in last week. So far, so good. Unit has some nice touches, such as private patio, countertop in laundry room and double vanity in bathroom. Looking forward to trying out the exercise room soon.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

So far so good. The leasing management team worked with us when we lost our jobs and we're patient. It's nearby several establishments. We love it here

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Love living at Brookwood Club. It's my fourth time . The pools are what keep me coming back. My son left for college and the house was too much for just me so I sold it and came back to Brookwood. Where we were living before I purchased the house.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Just recently renewed my lease for another year. The front desk staff and our amazing maintenance crew continue to deliver great customer service!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Amazing area to live peaceful and quiet every one in the leasing office is nice and all ways ready to help you out if you ever need help they try to stay on top of things here if you have something wrong with your apartment they will fix the problem the day you tell them unlike my last apartment

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have lived here a short time but it has been nothing but good. Parking has not been an issue neighborhood is quiet and so far everyone is friendly.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The community is good so far but my apartment is disappointing. The cabinets are all falling apart from water damage, the bathroom fixtures are all ruined from rust and hard water, the kitchen around the stove is disgusting with old food.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Great calm and quiet apartment complex, and at a good affordable price! definitely recommend. Maintenance is fast and the staff is super friendly

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I like the neighborhood a lot, I love having the pool in my front yard. My only complaint would be that the windows and walls are so thing that you can hear every sound that everyone makes both in their apartment and outside. Office personnel are awesome, maintenance requests are processed quickly. I feel safe and comfortable here

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Very quiet and clean location. The staff is very friendly and eager to assist. Maintenance staff is prompt and friendly as well. Overall, very satisfied with living here.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff and maintenance crew are phenomenal!! The proximity to everything is great also. They are constantly improving the complex and amenities.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

The staff are always very helpful, grounds are always clean and well kept. They always try to have something for residents who live here. Would def recommend this place!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Great place to live anytime we had any issues it was taken care of right away. Would recommend to anyone. Very nice staff. Love living here.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I love living here. The neighborhood is quiet. Shopping is conveniently close to home. The office staff are very nice. And the rent is affordable.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Have lived here for 4 months. Have not had any problems. Grounds are well maintained and I have not had any issues inside my apartment. Great place to live.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Only been here for a few weeks and I love it here already maintenance is quick and the ladies in the office are extremely nice and I can say that so far it's the best apartments I've lived in

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Going to be moving in on the 26th of July for school. Looking forward to meeting everyone and loving where I live. Everything up to this point has been great.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

It’s a great place to live. I highly recommend to anyone they are very attentive and never have a problem. Helping out with issues anyone has

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

I have been extremely happy since the move in I have zero complaints. So far if I've needed anything the office staff is easy to reach and ready to help. The only problem I have is out of anybody's control, but I must say they are determined to keep these leaves out of the pool they come every day and clean it and I think that is awesome. I've even noticed one of the maintenance guys picking up someone's dog poop off the sidewalk. Now if that doesnt show these people care I dont know what does! Thank you Brookwood club!

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Living at brookwood has been a great experience. In all the apartments I've lived in this is the best as far as management. They take cafe off there residents. They have socials for the residents and answer maintenance request promptly. And let me not forget the cookies they provide everyday in the leasing office.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

Loving my new Apartment. Peaceful and quiet. Still trying to get situated, but coming along well. I will get to know my neighbors soon. Than I'll have to visit the gym.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

My fiancé and I just moved here due to hurricane Michael. It was a stressful time but Brookwood staff made moving very easy. Any problems that I found with the apartment they fixed the same day and were fast and efficient. The apartment residents have been very nice and friendly to us. I can’t say anything bad about these apartments. I love my new home and community.

Reply from Brookwood Club Apartments

As a new resident, I was most impressed with the professionalism, courtesy, understanding and excitement with the leasing staff. First impressions are lasting impressions!