Brookwood Club Apartments

Started out good but I’ve notice we have gotten to the point where people are taking out dogs and not picking up after theme selves. These people being the main ones pretending they are picking up. We have people whom come to our pool in building 6 every two weeks or so who do not live in the neighborhood. We have noticed a man sleeping on the pool chairs at 3am. So that’s a little concerning. Let’s not add the people who say they have two room mates but it is really 5. This to me is not fair for us trying to do things the right way and being honest. Add to that we don’t get to have any safe parking due to the unaccounted for vehicles. I love that we see more improvements to our little neighborhood. And it really impressed me to see the office giving out meals for the community. I do wish I could use the gym at a time I would not have to share with other people, but with Covid things are very complicated.
Very nice people and very helpful as lways willing to assist with anything and quick to respond to a situation. It makes you feel special when they take the time to care. I also like how they will promptly call you back if they miss your phone 📱 📞 csll that's a plus as we'll.
It’s great definitely would recommend to anyone. Great space in the apartments can fit a sectional in my living room. Which I wasn’t able to at my last apartment complex
Me gusta el lugar es muy agradable y tiene muy buenas atenciones en la oficina de el lugar yo recomiendo el lugar para otras personas porque vale la pena el lugar
Ideal residency spot in Jacksonville. 15 min to mayport, 15 min to downtown, 25 min to airport and 5 min or less to essential places such as Walmart, auto parts, furniture stores, etc. this community is not just a friendly community but the sweet spot of Jacksonville.
The location is central to the highway for easy commute. The neighborhood is relatively quite and peaceful. The living space is Ideal and comfortable.
Great community to live in. Office staff is very friendly. Maintenance is quick and efficient. I always feel safe, even at night walking my dog. Couldn’t be happier!
Very attentive staff. Friendly atmosphere, and a awesome place to stay. I would recommend to anybody who is looking for something affordable in a good area.
Decent enough apartment for the price. Only complaint is the constant construction going on. The staff are all very friendly and helpful! The pools are a plus
Going to 4 years leaving here and it has been good. I have no complaints. Staff is always there to help when you need. Feedback is welcome too.