Brookwood Club Apartments

4.5

4.5

I really appreciate the office staff at Brookwood Forest! I feel comfortable contacting them if I have an issue because they are kind, professional, and positive without fail. The maintenance crew is wonderful, too.
I've been in my apartment almost 4 years now and i have enjoyed every minute. The amenities such as the pool, gym, etc. have been enjoyable.
Love the Maintenance Crew they are speedy and always happy even those late night I need you on the 3rd floor calls. Staff is always pleasant. Grounds are always clean and kept nice.
Love this place. The staff is amazing. Love it we are trying to buy s house. Renting is so expensive. EVERYWHERE. It's hard to save money.We were gonna renew or lease not sure right now
We have been here 5 years. The area is nice and very convenient. It is quiet complex we feel safe here. The staff and maintenance are friendly and maintenance requests are handle quickly and correctly.
This was the only apt available when I moved from San Diego to Jax. The rent is reasonable. I like that I have a pool in front of my door. I was not 100% sold on the cabinets and the color and design. I liked that the bedrooms only have carpet. I don’t like carpet but at least it only in the bedroom. The finishing touches or attention to detail is lacking a little. Door stoppers are painted, dry wall patch work is obviously noticeable. What matters is that maint is available as soon as you need it and the apt is above live able and there is a stove and hot water so yep.
This is a nice complex. They are fixing up the amenities and the apartments and they look nice. The area is safe and nice as well and in a good location for a lot of different things.
Same review as before. Enjoyable, calm, nearby essentials, affordable living for first time apartment buyers (depending on the room) Only issue is incrementing rent costs.
Es muy buen lugar, tranquilo, limpio lo recomendaría al 100. Además en cuestión de mantenimiento son bien rápidos en atender las peticiones de los inquilinos.
Love the pools, and the fact they stay clean throughout the week and weekends. Also love how quick the maintenance team follows up on things that need to be done in my apartment