BSU Rentals

I enjoy that it is conveniently close to stuff. I don’t enjoy neighbors next door now 2 dogs next door that you hear barking, closing doors hard and hearing people go up the stairs real loudly by our wall. I have reported this numerous times, but nothing is done about it.
It's been okay. We had a few problems when we first moved, in with appliances. Neighbors are nice. Our location is nice as well. For what we have I really like it.
Location is great but the people who lived here made it better. The house has a lot of character on the inside minus some minor problems because it is old, but holds great memories.
The building and apartment were fine. I did not have any problems with the unit with the exception that the unit was filthy when we moved in. I was not impressed with the BSU Rentals company though. We had several appliances break and the situation could have been handled much better on their end. Overall, it was an okay rental experience but if I rent in the area again I will most likely use a different property management group.
We enjoy living at sycamore house! We have a close location to Ball State. The bus also stops right near our complex. We get free parking with our rental!
Apartments themselves are nice, just had some issue with the neighbors above throwing cigarettes down onto our porch when we live in a no smoking building.
Overall a decent place to live. Utilities are not always working or maintenance does not arrive on time, but that’s about the worst of the issues.
I love you I’m not a fan but I’m not a good guy at the moment and I’m gonna the morning I was just trying not gonna I wanna I like it I love
Semi-recent example of an experience. I have had my water not working, talked to them about it, and they didn't do anything. I checked in again and pointed to not providing running water as a violation of the terms of the lease as they wrote it. I was told that it only counts if they know about it. I send screenshots proving that I had received acknowledgement of it, to which they counter that I had failed to tell them that ignoring me wouldn't fix the issue.
I love my community at the Nest! BSU RENTALS has very nice and helpful employees. The property here is maintained very well and I have some pretty nice neighbors.