The neighborhood is nice and maintance is fairly quick at responding. Some issues with the online pay system however, but the office is pretty good at getting that fixed

My experience so far has been great. I don’t have any complaints except that the workers tend to leave a mess (dirty foot prints, stains) after working.

Over all fairly satisfied. Not too happy with BSU rentals constantly scheduling showing without telling me that they will be happening and as a third shift worker I requested that they don’t show while I will be sleeping but they have never failed to come while I am asleep

It is okay, nothing to brag about. It is an older apartment so it’s outdated and has its issues. It is very close to campus and the bars though

Reply from BSU Rentals

It is in a great area in relation to campus and the village. Because of its close proximity to the village, it is slightly loud. We have also on occasion had trouble with quick responses to our questions. Over all it is a very homey complex and I enjoy living here.

Reply from BSU Rentals

Overall it's been okay living here, but the landlords/leasing agents do not tell us when things are happening and if they do, they tell us after the fact they've already happened. For example, roof work was being done at early hours in the morning and they told us that it was happening after we had a roofer climb down onto our balcony, then the balconies below us to get the ground (so unsafe and unprofessional), and just recently, road work was being done a block from us and they had to shut off he main water line for 8 hours one day, and told us about it only after we asked. Also, maintenance is very slow to fill requests. Our specific apartment had not been cleaned by the last tenant before they left, so it was filthy. Upstairs neighbors are loud, and the sound from the parking lot carries (loud conversations, cars, blasting music, etc). I know the last two are something that the leasing agents/landlords can't control, but it's still added to my experience of living here.

Reply from BSU Rentals

My experience with bsu rentals has been very interesting in the beginning we got off to kind of a rocky start but as the time has past I have really come to enjoy living here in this community.

Reply from BSU Rentals

Cracks all in the drywall and under window sills. The light in my stairwell has been out for about 2 months. The walkways are always filthy and dirty

Reply from BSU Rentals

it’s been great! the new carpets and simple layout make this an easy apartment to move into and decorate. It is also pet friendly which is great for me because i have a cat.

Reply from BSU Rentals

Our apartment is very important to us but its in awful shape. It was definitely a patch job.I just want to be able to enjoy my home again. BSU Rentals doesntbseem interested in the happening.

Reply from BSU Rentals

I love the community I am in. It's quiet and if I ever need anything the stafc is always quick to respond. Very thankful for such a wonderful place to live!

Reply from BSU Rentals

Overall, this apartment is in a great area and I got a great deal for a 3 bedroom. I am happy I live here. However, I think it is ridiculous there is no washer and dryer in the apartment. It is also inconvenient the amount of apartment tours (random people they bring into my home) that are done.

Reply from BSU Rentals

Living in this community has been pretty good! We never have many complaints and if anything ever needs to be fixed, BSU rentals is usually there promptly to get things back to normal!

Reply from BSU Rentals

My experience so far has been alright. Nothing special, but nothing terrible. The service can be pretty hit or miss in terms of how well things get done

Reply from BSU Rentals

Maintenance is always here to fix problems in a timely fashion. Our house was very nice when we moved in. I would definitely recommend BSU rentals to my friends in the future.

I like my apartment, the neighbors are nice and keep to themselves. Kind of small for the price I'm paying, but not terrible. I wish there was a washer and dryer though.

They’re always on top of everything we ask. Couldn’t ask for a better property manager. Always follows through with what she says. Thanks Ashley!

Not the best, not the worst. For the most part, everything is okay. I think the rent is a little high and I think it's a little ridiculous that they're raising it next year as well. I hate the washers and dryers though. They're VERY old and they barely work. Obviously you have to pay to use them, but most of the time my clothes still come out unclean and they come out of the dryer still wet. Even after putting them on the highest setting.) I also live in the apartment with the door that connects to the laundry room and since the machines are SO OLD, they make a lot of squeaking and shaking noises that can be heard throughout the entire apartment. Which means you can also hear any conversation that's being held in that room. (Shoutout to the girl that was singing a full concert a couple weeks ago.) It's very unpleasant at 3am while I'm trying to sleep and neighbors are doing their laundry.

I really love my property. It is the perfect size for two college students. It is a bit expensive for how small it is, though. I renewed my lease, which caused my rent to go up- I just thought that was an odd thing. You’d think you’d get a discount if anything for resigning your lease. My biggest concern with BSU Rentals is the lack of privacy and respect they have for their residents. I have woken up to men banging on my BEDROOM door. I have come home to men in my home. I think a notice would be respectful, as well as a note letting residents know they were inside their home. I know emergencies are a thing, but a notice should be provided in all other situations, which has not been the case.

Always have had really good communication with the leasing agents. Every time we have put in a service request the techs arrive within a few days which is nice.

So far, living in this complex has been pretty smooth. The BSU Rentals staff is helpful, and the location is perfect. Campus is close, the neighbors don’t bite, and I have a roof over my head. What more could I ask for?

Great place to live and environment. The flooding was the only real problem! The dryer and washer are in each other’s opposite places, but other than that it’s great!

Maintenance always comes every soon, the yard is kept up on, the leasing agents that show the house are very nice. Very close to campus, easy electronic signing of the lease

My overall resident experience is pretty good. We have issues with our mail not going to our unit but other than that i say its amazing here!

My community is quiet and clean, two things that are important to me. I have had no issues with staff members or neighbors. The apartment could be in better shape but it's not bad for the price.