Buckingham Place

Love the complex how ever not having amenities for the past few months has been a huge downfall. Along with not having an change in the monthly rate
Beautiful place, friendly neighbors and staff. And what I really like that the staff is really doing their best to serve and taking care of the resident.
The new staff are really nice but the staff from before were so rude and inconsiderate. They had gone to my door knocking so loudly and very rude towards my dad who doesn’t speak any English which they are aware and repeatedly yelled at him about a parking space. Someone had been parking in our space for the past week so I parked next to mine since they never replied to my emails about the issue and then got furious that I was in another space other than mine. When I had reached out and they neglected to do anything
We love our apartment unit and the facilities (when we can use them) but the construction has been noisy and visually unpleasant, and I wish we could use the pool.
Very happy to be moving here, however there were 3 quite critical issues on my first day that I have requested repair. Look forward to being here!
I worked with Lyndsey, Kelsey and Tonya and these ladies are the reason we decided to pursue Buckingham. Compared to the other 12 + places I called they seemed like they actually care and enjoy their jobs. Kudos to all 3 of them!
Beautiful apartment. Nice amenities available to residents and the management team really seems like they care. I feel very safe living here. I think all the apartments are renovated beautifully. Love how pet friendly the apartment is too.
The units are really nice and management is really helpful and friendly. I really enjoy all of the amenities that the complex has to offer!!
Great building with even better management team. Just renewed for another year, hoping to get the same experience again. Although the old manager was horrible to deal with, the new management team is exponentially different.
Very clean and great people, always smiling community. Having shipments arrive to secured mailroom and just living happy life with peace of mind.