Buckingham Place

Kelsey and Lindsey are super helpful and have been so great with all my questions. I love my new apartment and so happy i can call Buckingham Place my new home.
Brand new condo apartment in Des Plaines and easy commute with metro station only 5 -minute walk away. The only thing which is not that satisfying is it’s the only housing community in that area, so not much place to have a outdoor walk or run.
Management is very responsive and takes care of everything very quickly. The building is always clean! Love the amenities and the neighborhood. Most people are friendly.
I love when we first moved in CHRISTMAS PARTY Mingled and met neighbors COOL raffles and cocktails Wish Covid would go away! Thank you for A+ sanitized areas CLEANING staff always very pleasant
Super friendly staff. Very accommodating and great communication. Our move in process has been easy and seemless. We're very satisfied thus far and look forward to being apart of the buckimgham community 😀
Such a beautiful place to live! Safe community, friendly office staff, pet friendly, great amenities, clean, well maintained apartments!!!!!
Experience has been great. I’ve enjoyed the last year living here. The place is very well taken care of and the amenities are what keeps me here. I couldn’t be happier about my choice.
We have been living here for 1 year and we recently re-leased our apartment for a second year. We are absolutely loving our stay here! We feel very safe and at home in this building. We are excited for another year here!
I wrote about this in another area but want to underscore my point. I feel cheated that we are not being financially compensated for amenity spaces that we were or still are unable to use for many months. The cost of maintaining those spaces or not providing coffee drinks has saved management money. We are paying for services that we are not getting. Please address this issue and be fair to the residents.
Awesome amenities, great location,responsive management. ... only con is that it's expensive. They have a gym, a resort style pool, indoor parking, etc