Buckingham Place

4.6

4.6

Loving the environment! Loving the very active and helpful staff to include maintenance and cleaning staff! Great place for my little family! Even seeing the train everyday still brings me joy😀. And don’t get me started on the coffee 😉
Everything here is wonderful, the team is very friendly, it is pet friendly. the cleaning staff does an excellent job. my wife and I are happy here
A bit of a pain getting Internet set up, but other than that, lovely community and fantastic location. The theater and lounge are fantastic for spending time outside of the house. Overall an enjoyable location to live.
So far so good. We are loving Buckingham Place. We had an issue the first couple of days we moved in with the garbage disposal not functioning well, but was taken care of right away by maintenance. It turns out there was a coin stuck in the grinder from the previous occupant. We were impressed with how quickly it was taken care of!
I enjoy my community, it’s amenities and the cleanliness of it all. The location is quiet, I do wish there were more things that are walking accessible. Apartments are updated and clean. Maintenance is very quick and responsive. Staff is overall nice and friendly but could be more engaging with clients. Also, some issues with getting our internet started was absolutely frustrating. Lack of responsiveness to the issue gave me the impression that they were hoping we would forget about not having internet access.
No issues so far! We had a smooth move in, we haven’t experienced needing a repairs , etc. We are loving the extent pool season and the gym.
We moved last month and it is the best experience with luxury apartments. Maintainance is on-site and with quick response. Amenities are good. Place is clean and beautiful.
This is my first apartment and so far I am loving it here. Everything about this complex is very nicely taken care of such as cleaning, trash pickup, maintenance. Employees and staffs are super friendly and nice to talk with. All my questions and concerns has been addressed. So thank you!
Living at Buckingham Place is wonderful. The amenities are fantastic, probably my favorite perk of the apartment. The dog park is wonderful for the fur babies. The apartments look sleek. The office is wonderful and helpful. I enjoy having the events/pop ups that buckingham offers through lively. It’s a wonderful place to live, happy to live here for another year!
I would give all 5 stars if there was more storage space or the storage was free. Other than that, it’s a great place to live and call home!