Buckingham Place

4.6

4.6

Living at the Buckingham place has been a really great experience so far. Everything in the apartment unit is updated and new! The layout of the apartment makes it very homey for me and my roommate.
Management has been super helpful and kind. I am so blessed to live at such an amazing place. I really enjoy the event and friendly neighbors.
I fell in love with Buckingham Place apartments the first time I saw it and toured the building. I love the indoor parking and all other amenities. It’s a peaceful and friendly community. I just love it here!!
This place never fails to amaze me. We are obsessed with our apartment and couldn’t be happier. The building does so many nice things for their residents. We recommend this place to anyone looking for an apartment!
Management staff are very friendly and responsive. They create a welcoming community despite COVID19 limitations. Could improve by maintaining the amenities better like the gym and package room. Sometimes there are no wipes in the gym, and sometimes to carriers don't sort the packages into floors on the shelves when they deliver.
Beautiful brand new building. Lots of really cool amenities. Clean and quiet. Responsive and helpful staff. Luxury city living in the suburbs.
Very knowledgeable staff and friendly customer service. Overall very satisfied with the unit. Will definitely recommend BP to everyone I know.
Sadly the value hasn’t been there for us in terms of the amenities, which was the primary reason we chose this building. We really don’t like the location. We are generally happy with our unit itself though. The apartments have good layouts and storage in bathrooms and closets is very good. Kitchen storage is seriously lacking though, a pantry would have made a world of difference. Also it’s ridiculous that, in a luxury apartment building, they didn’t bother to hook up refrigerators to a water line so no ice maker. Generally not enjoying the community vibe here. People are not friendly and there haven’t really been resident events to improve things. It is nice on the rare occasion when management puts out coffee or candy and such for residents. I wish they did more of that.
Moved in November 1st- everything has been wonderful so far. All staff is friendly and accommodating, residents are nice, noise is minimal, and the amenities are almost always available and clean! Would recommend to anyone who is interested!
We are about half a year into our lease already and living here has been such a blessing. Everyone just kind of keeps to themselves. Management made moving in super easy and non stressful