Buckingham Place

N/A

I love living here! I’ve been here since November of 2018, and enjoy my sunny apartment, my spacious balcony , my beautiful kitchen, large walk in shower, and all the amenities throughout the building. I’ve had 2 parties in the social pub and used the pool a lot and barbecue on the patio! What a great place.. more like a community! I have great neighbors
It’s very good Apartment place in Des Plaines. I love to stay at Home at the weekends, it has really nice Lobby and Play Room where we can hang out with our friends. Comfortable car garage, for Residents where u can get your grocery bags easily to home. Location is good close to Metro , actually I never use Metro yet, but in the Future I will...
Everyone has been super helpful during our move. All of our needs have been dealt with swiftly!! The leasing agents have been more than accommodating and seem to have a simple practical solution for all that we have encountered. Very quick to respond if voicemail messages are left.
We can’t believe we are already approaching our one-year mark at Buckingham Place Apartments! Our unit size and style is perfect for us. We feel safe, happy, and comfortable at our place, and we’ve really been enjoying our stay here so far.
I enjoy the community and all the amenities this complex has to offer. Plenty to always do and keep yourself busy! A great environment to live in.
I do really love our 3 bedroom floor plan especially I am living in the room that comes with the balcony so it is best way to wake up and walk to the balcony.
Love it here! Everyone is extremely friendly and kind. Maintenance work is done quickly and efficiently. The managerial staff seems to work hard to make sure everyone feels welcome and is enjoying their living space! It’s much appreciated!
It’s been amazing! The only thing that needs improvement would be the garage. Too dusty and the car wash area isn’t great, most of the time the hose wouldn’t work good
Its great living here! Its both relaxing and fun because of the many amenities. The people here are nice and approachable. This place feels more like a hotel resort than an apartment!
Friendly community atmosphere. Lovely, well managed apartment building. Great location. The staff is caring, and the maintenance crew are professional and quick to take care of the needs of the building.