Buckingham Place

4.6

4.6

It has been good so far. Maintenance crew are quick to resolve any issue they appear at the door within a short while after reporting an issue on the apartment portal.
Love my apt! It's my first place on my own and it's perfect! The staff and maintenance team are great and everyone is friendly and helpful. Building is well maintained and clean and im happy I get to call this place my home!
Place is amazing i love my apartment Staff very helpful Amazing clean building awesome pool love the area love neighbors Everything is perfect Thank you
Friendly staff and neighbors! Everything is kept clean and tended to. I wish the walls were a little more sound proof from the hallway but everything else is perfect!
The community is very welcoming and appears to be mixed and accepting of all cultures and communities. I feel very happy here and am so glad I live here.
1 star
Unit not cleaned on move in, no cell reception in building. Not able to spend the night. Overpriced utilities. Where is the trash chute? Gym is only open until 8pm
Positives: Overall friendly people in the community. Clean and maintained building with helpful and very friendly staff. Negatives: Noticed people throwing things into my personal garbage can outside the door and not cleaning up after their pets outside.
Amazing experience... everyone very nice and super helpful. Made my transition from my divorce super easy. I can't wait to fully settled to take advantage of all the amenities that this place has.
This is a fantastic community. The building is very clean and has great amenities. The only thing I wish was that the pool/deck would open, but that’s due to the city taking their sweet time. Can’t wait to use it because this place is awesome.
After touring multiple complexes, Buckingham was ultimately the most friendly and the most accommodating. One of the ladies at the front went above and beyond to help me through the process. Also, the complex is beautiful and immaculately clean—not to forget, my apartment is lovely.