Buckroe Pointe

Everything about the move process has been easy. From the tour to the application to work orders. The apartment is older but in good shape, I think that hard wood floors look better with age so that is a plus. The only problem upon move in was that a light bulb was burnt out. Maintenance came in and fixed it, even left a “while you were out” note. Staff is friendly and helpful, if they do not know a question right away they verify the answer.
I love it here! They get things done quick and fast! The area is nice and quiet. My children can play at the playground with other children. Also, The rental office has nice events for the residents.
Nice quiet neighborhood even during the day when the kids are playing. Friendly staff. Comfortable townhouse with plenty of space. Neighborhood policeman and community events. Awesome place to live
New management! Each person I spoke to was extremely polite and helpful. Got my work order done and assisted with other needs. Wish the gym opened earlier
Manager not professional. Takes several months to fix work orders and that’s if the work order is not loss. Still waiting on Gym key for months. There is no drop box to put rent in.
Perfect place to call home In my opinion! Office staff is helpful and prompt.Maintenance is friendly and urgent! Great renovations took place.
I just moved in but so far it’s been good! A few hiccups with communication and documents but the staff was quick to fix everything. Location and price are a bonus!
Love the place. Would be nice have celling lights in the bedrooms and living room, Lots of noise with some people when blasting music. Also kinda wish my back patio view wasn't a dumpster, Other then that its really Nice place to live at. and close to the beach and not far from the main places
The staff at Buckroe Point are great they are very attentive and make you feel at home. The facilities are very clean and I like the quiet neighborhood.
Great place to live. I just renewed my lease. Staff is great and helpful. I would recommend new potential customers. This is a kid friendly neighborhood.