Buckroe Pointe

4.3

4.3

Amber
Move in process is easy and the office staff is great - the apartment is not as great as there are many things that need to be fixed that were never done

Anja
I absolutely love it here. It’s very quiet, my experience with maintenance has been good, the office staff is cool especially the young lady at the front desk( I can’t never remember her name), and they always find ways to entertain the community by having some type of event. One suggestion please consider adding storm doors.

Janelle
This is a great community! It is mostly quiet give or take a few kids. I love how I’m close enough to everything! Anything I want is within a quick drive. I am thoroughly enjoying living here.

Lauryn
We have been here for a little over 3 years and it's safe to say that we're gonna renew our lease, of course not everything is perfect but it's as close to it as it gets, we rarely have any issues

Carshawnnah
False advertisement & bad renovations . Hopefully our journey would turn out better than the first week . Very peaceful out here and the neighbors are outgoing .

Vivian
about 2 months ago
I've enjoyed living here for the past two years and have few complaints. For the most part, management looks for small and consistent upgrades to the townhomes as they are able. However, something that I think would be a great improvement to the community would be a basketball court next to the playground. We have lots of kids who enjoy basketball, football, and soccer and it would be wonderful to see another facility for them!

Kiara
2 months ago
Good neighborhood, great leasing office staff!!! Best place for starting off or starting over on a budget! I really appreciate the staff there as they are professional, compassionate and courteous

Urvi
3 months ago
I love living at Buckroe Pointe!! The townhome is amazing with just the right amount of space and amenities. The neighborhood feels safe and maintenance responds very quickly to any request.

Courtney
3 months ago
It has only been almost a month.. but so far it is great. I enjoy my apartment. It is clean and friendly. Quiet. Staff are very nice and helpful.

Dorinda
3 months ago
I m grateful for management of Buckroe, they alway are available in accessing me ,a new comer of how things work or are done here. Repairs are done promptly.The grounds are kept very well and the team in the office treat you with so much respect and courtesy. I wish I had a choice of 2 year lease. Lol. Thank you for your services.