I have been living hear for about two years, i love it very nice property. No drama and Safer place for kids to have fun. I like the programs that they have for the kids, i feel it keeps them out of trouble. Keep up the good work BPAT!

Spacious townhouse with nice kitchen Quiet neighborhood, nice staff. I wish the patio was enclosed for more privacy and that there was a designated area for pets due to pet owners not cleaning up after them EVEN THOUGH you guys provide bags and trash cans also the gym should be 24hrs

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

Nyemah was incredible! The community is beautiful and I felt welcome the second I moved in. I would definitely recommend this location for anyone moving across the country looking for a safe place to live b

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

I've been a resident at Buckroe Pointe for almost a year now,and my experience here has been very pleasant, so far. I hope to spend many more years here.

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

I love it here, people in the office are so eager to help. I think if you’re looking for more bang for your buck definitely seek out here. It’s convenient and not too far from shopping centers

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

This is a Beautiful community, it is also very quiet even with the children who are playing throughout it. The complex has a Welcoming staff.

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

Great place to live nice people and great staff and they are so sweet very informative and a great place to call home and to raise kids in and to come home safe and alert ob everything as far as tge community like keepin us safe and letting whats going on i would recommend people to live here and call tgis place home as well and raise there kids here and never have to be in fear in other neighborhoods and call this a special pkace to live

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

I like the quiet community. And the open space on the patio...i also have a peach tree in which my children enjoy looking at. Only problem is my electricity blew out all my electronics during the storm last night.

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

So far so good. We just moved in a couple of days ago. Its nice and quiet. Its also clean. Apartments are decent. Parking is good. We have a small amount of ants already but nothing to bad.

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

I love it out here. It quiet, you three minutes up the street from the beach, and close to all the stores that you need. Very wonderful and peaceful.

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

Buckroe Pointe is very clean, well kept, and affordable . The staff is awesome and very helpful. I've been here a year and about to renew another. 😁

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

Great place to stay. I love the friendly office staff. I like how they are enaging with the kids. I like that there is police on site to help.

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

Liked everything except the parking. Very nice quiet area where I am located. Never had any problems with tenants or leasing office. Wish there was a pool also

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

Had problems when my wife and I first got here. The dishwasher wasnt draing properly and it was causing our kitchen floor to be covered in water. Maintenance team wasnt doing much to fix it either.

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

I moved here in March 2019. Thus far the experience has been great. The community is always kept clean and quiet. I love the inside of my apartment and so does my family that recently came to visit. My plans were to only stay a year but I will be renewing my lease for next year.

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

It’s ok so far Cindy in the office is GREAT, making sure the residents are taken care of in a timely manner!! It is a very clean environment, and maintenance shows up when you have issues.

Very easy process and friendly staff! Dog friendly place which we love. Very clean office and community center. Love the gym on site. Quiet and clean area.

Living here has been good. I only have one problem and that is the neighborhood kids constantly leave snack trash in front of my door. I know thats not the complex fault but it is still annoying.

Very family-friendly along with lots of space for my son to run around and make friends. I wish the gym room was open longer- I would like to be able to come home from work and work out for a few.

Maintenance could respond to work orders in a timely manner. As community grows each household should be assigned parking spaces. Can we get a basketball court or something for the teenage kids so they can stop bullying the younger kids.

Reply from Buckroe Pointe

Service that needs to be done, have not been resolved. Never came back to fix cold air not coming through master bedroom, deep scratches in floor living room, stairs not completed.

So far my fiancé and I have been at buckroe for a couple day’s now and we love it. It’s just enough space for the two of us. We love that the beach is nearby and as well as a bunch of shopping places.

Great team here. They are tons of fun and quick to resolve issues! Would love to have a pool! The gum is great too! Very pet friendly. Thanks

Love that maintenance keeps the grounds clean. Peaceful and beautiful, one of the best places in Hampton, VA. Convenient location to the beach. Inside the townhome is extremely beautiful as well.

Awesome staff. Speedy maintenance. Willing to work with tenants when they're having issues. Now we're finally allowed to have grills and there are police on the property and that's awesome