Buckroe Pointe

I've lived here for three years and some and have enjoyed my stay. Everyone in the office is very helpful. They keep the premises very clean . Quick to address issues big or small. If you're looking for an affordable place to stay . I would recommend here.
The staff was amazing with my move in and made me feel extremely comfortable with my move. I was helped all the way through with kindness and patience. They provided complete honesty with all the information they gave me, whether good or bad. I would recommend this property to anyone.
When my A/C broke this summer, Felicia handled the problem well. It took longer than expected to get fixed. But it wasn’t because of the office staff. Maintenance and the girls in the office were awesome.
I have enjoyed my experience at Buckroe Pointe. Any concerns or questions I had were answered in a timely manner. The staff in the leasing office is friendly and courteous.
I really enjoy living here this is a quiet, well- manicured and beautiful townhome community. The staff is friendly and professional. The maintenance workers are fast, efficient and selfless. They will even skip lunch to ensure your issues are resolved. I love that the grounds are up kept. The location is perfect and I love being so close to the beach. I would highly recommend this complex it is safe and accessible to many stores.
Good communication and have been very understanding during this pandemic. The community is clean and well kept. Kid friendly and family oriented. Great community to live.
Its has fair. Management keep change. My unit is fine no complaints. We like a bigger unit. The complex is very clean for the most part. Thank you
Nice layout tons of space. Parking isn’t the best but it’s close to local stores! Love the cabinets. Storage is perfect. Lots of outlets. Loud music when neighbors pull up
I've been here for over 3 years. No major issues and fairly quiet. Overall quite pleased with my stay. Been some changes with staff that we had to adjust to but new leasing manager seems very professional and pleasant.
So far I love it here! The application process was easy, and Ania was super helpful with making sure I had everything I needed for a quick move in. The neighborhood is quiet and safe. I absolutely love seeing all the children outside playing in the evenings. It seems like a great community to be a part of.