Buena Vista Place Apartments I & II

4.2

4.2

Brian
Overall great experiences living here over the years. Everything is fairly well maintained, no issues with neighbors, relatively quiet area.
Donna
The customer service is good they get thing done promptly. I am happy the gym is open The environment is quiet and peaceful.went anything is going on whether bad or good they keep us informed
Anthony
I love it here it so peaceful. Since I’ve. Over here I never had any problems with resident my neighbors are friendly everyone doing there own thing.
Carmen
Service here is excelente, office personnel is profesional, mantainance personal very friendly and fast. Áreas are clean and accesible! Close to Disney, perfect for me and my family!
Isis
Another year, another great experience in Buena Vista Place. Quiet place, great community, good staff that always answer our questions and response quick to our needs.
Marie
Good location, nice neighborhood. Not always great communication with the office regarding maintenance issues. Otherwise a great place to live.
Ketina
Great, the stairwells could be power washed and grass planted in the sandy parts in front of building. Other than that everything has been wonderful and the staff are great.
Lora Ann
We are happy to say we are home! We appreciate the security, though a little scary though. Been here for over 10 years and safety is crucial, especially lately with all going on. Keep it up and thank you.
Marisol
about 2 months ago
Since I moved here I never had any complaints the neighbors are in there own privacy the administration they are very nice ❤️,maintenance always working to keep our community espectacular. I love my view.
Ana
about 2 months ago
I love living here but lately its been getting scary with the roberries and hold up within the the communitiy which there would be more survillance around the complex or security gates or something this is scary.We pay rent rent we security please make a note of this ive been living here for 22yrs i love it here but something needs to be done.