Buena Vista Point Apartments

4.3

4.3

Katherine
Nice place, nice people. Love the view of the lake and at night Disney fireworks. Staff is doing great in keeping this place clean with the dumpsters.
Tracy
We used to have a cleaner complex. There are residents hold hostage multiple parking abusing with 3 parking spots. It was much more quieter, without the daily smell of smoking from other apartments in to ours. There's a lots of garbage daily in the surroundings. The corridors used to be cleaned weekly. The laundry area is dirty and most of the machines constantly brake down. People from other neighboring places come to vandalize here and gater, speeding in front of this complex at night. Neighbors are loud after normal hours, after 11pm with excessive loud music. Our kitchen counter has been reported in the past several times and is still rotting away for years. Never recived any of the carpet cleaning. But this is home. Hopefully, it gets better.
Jose
Great place I really like the location and around the area everything is very close I’m recommending this Community nice place nice people I really like it
Ginny
Thank you again for a quick response for my Maintenace request email. I am still unable to reach anyone by phone however. I will try again. But please thank the staff for all they do!!
Gladys
Nice place to live. The staff are always friendly and kind. Good location, good neighborhood. This area has good school for kids and the apartments are very comfortable
Boubker
Maintenance team are excellent, however, management need to work to improve the quality of living in the complex like landscape, playground for kids and dumpsters.
Paola
Love my experience here because staff is friendly and also maintenance is amazing. The environment is calm and everyone here is nice. When I put a work order it is done very quick.
Alfred
Everything is excellent. I'm having no issues whatsoever. Everything is working properly. Everything is in good condition. And I'm having no problems.
Janette
I've been a resident here now 9 years. I love this neighborhood. People are friendly. It is very convenient for shopping & dinning. Also I like that we are very close to the theme Parks we get annual passes & take advantage of that.
Amy
Since changing waste companies, trash has been overflowing and looks awful to drive by in our community. Please get more bins or have them come more often. I would love to see a place/ area for children to go instead of playing out in the street. Its becoming very dangerous.