The Apt and staff are great. What keeps it 4 vs 5 stars are 2 really annoying things: 1. Parking - not enough indoor spaces. At the very least create separately striped motorcycle parking to free up a few more spaces. 2. The coffee machine. Way more often than not it is either out of coffee or there are no cups. That should be easy to fix.

Thanks for making my downtown experience one to remember. It is been great living at the Bullhouse, we appreciate all you all do for the residents. It is a pleasure to call this place home.

I really enjoy all of the events that CARES team creates for our community. If there is one thing to be better about, it's responding to emails. There's a lack of communication via emails, so if I ever need to get an issue resolved, I have to go to the office and ask.

We love living at bullhouse, such a great location and a beautiful space to live. Can’t beat all the amenities! The office staff is always so friendly and helpful. Overall we’ve had a wonderful experience here.

I used to LOVE living at Bullhouse but the quality and care has gone downhill. We have hardly any resident events, the leasing staff treats us as a burden, the security of the building is always compromised, etc. I hope things start to turn around.

The staff and residents are great. The biggest concern about Bullhouse is still the security of the building and parking garage. Recent incidents have shown it's a major concern, given our location.

Quality has gone down considerably since I moved in last year. All the perks and events that I originally moved in for, are all gone or obsolete. I was promised a certain quality when I signed my lease, and have been disappointed by the decline that has happened recently

Safe, clean, welcoming, inclusive, sincerely thoughtful resident events, beautiful sunset views from our side of the building -- really no complaints except the price which like I know has to be adjusted based on market whatevers but still, I'd wish away nearly all of the amenities I don't have time to use for a lower price.

It’s been great, some of the quality of the apartment is poorly made and runs down over time. A little disappointed for the price we pay. But overall is great. The staff is excellent.

Bullhouse is still a nice apartment building but has gone downhill in the past 6 months with the change in management and more importantly the negative changes to the pet policy.

The building location is great but staff has not been communicative about big things like 3 cars being stolen this year and small things about when mangers leave etc or updates about the dog park

I love living here! You are close enough to walk to all that downtown Durham has to offer. The apartment itself is very nice and I love the amenities. I feel very safe in this building and the staff has been wonderful to work with!

Reply from Bullhouse

Its amazing and a great place to live. The people here are so nice and friendly. They make me feel at home and I would not want to live anywhere else!

Reply from Bullhouse

So far so good. Really enjoying it here. Super quiet during the holidays. Kind of live during the summer months. Many areas to have small gatherings.

Reply from Bullhouse

Love living at Bullhouse! The amenities are great and the community feel makes moving to a new city a much easier transition. Thankful to have found this place!

Reply from Bullhouse

I love living here! SO close to fun restaurants and bars. The staff at BullHouse are so nice, friendly and are always there to help. You can't beat the amenities that BullHouse has to offer... I tell all my friends that they should live here!

Reply from Bullhouse

Bullhouse is wonderful. Clean and new. Friendly staff. Handled my maintenance requests quickly and did it right the first time. I have yet to use the amenities, but I'm happy to have them. The valet trash is great too!

Reply from Bullhouse

This community is quiet, comfortable, and I am always grateful to come home to it! It is always clean, well-kept, and so welcoming. Happy to have found BullHouse!

Reply from Bullhouse

Absolutely love it here at bullhouse! I feel safe getting home late from work, and love my new home. I have a suggestion to making it even better, a lot of the apartment complexes around have a peloton bike which would be a huge addition to our fitness area! Would love if this is possible!

My experience has been mostly positive. Until recently, we had space for our dogs to run free-- it is pretty upsetting as a dog owner that there is nowhere on the property for a dog to roam off leash to release some energy. Hopefully that changes soon.

Really great place to live. Maintenance is responsive to my requests and residents are very respectful. It is also in the perfect location in downtown Durham. I highly recommend it.

Absolutely wonderful place to live! Very good quality for a good price! My boyfriend lived there for a year before I moved in and as soon as my lease was up I could not wait to get there!

Any problem with the apartment got solved quickly. I will like to give a good feedback to excellent maintenance team. And special recognition to Adrián because he explained very well the problem and solution .Definitely I will recommend to a friend , Bullhouse apartments

Great amenities available and walking distance to many different restaurants and breweries! The sense of community is amazing as well and the staff goes above and beyond to meet our needs!

Bullhouse is amazing, everyone we’ve met so far is incredibly nice. The staff are very helpful and always willing to work with us. The property is also very pretty!