Lots of neighbors fight and you can hear it all. Three different apartments have been yelling so loud that you can hear it from your own place.

good experience fresh new good facilities nice working staff enjoying living here and also the nice location. Close to Durham downtown. Although I don’t always wander around. Save, clean.

Inviting, clean, community atmosphere, incredible location, friendly & knowledgable staff -- and also, I really like the train? Like for real? We've only been here a couple of weeks and I'm so excited to keep living here.

It's been a month so far but everything seems pretty nice. The only noise at night is from the train horn. Pool is nice, gym is adequate, parking isn't overcrowded in the deck, appliances are great, staff is friendly and helpful.

Bullhouse is a great place to live. Only complaint is that there is barely any parking for the residents and the parking isn't monitored by the staff. So we have people double parking and taking away the already limited number of spaces

Updated pet policies are overly stringent without justification and makes me rethink my future at bullhouse as it is touted as pet friendly but is no longer.

We love the Bullhouse experience! We have a beautiful community with very nice amenities. We also love how community oriented it is - so many fun events! My only complaint is noise. I wish they were better insulated.

The location is great close to everything downtown, overall ok experience. Rooms are a good size and maintenance is done well. Appliances are good

My move in experience has been really awesome so far! Kylie has made it very smooth and stress free. I look forward to getting to know everyone better and participating in the community experience.

Great experience after two weeks. Incredible office staff has been helpful from the time I considered moving, through lease execution, and move in.

This is a great apartment with a lot of dog owners! I'm excited to meet new neighbors and new furry friends for my dog. Also, the apartment is really close to downtown Durham!

I truly the loved the move In process, it was smooth and easygoing. The leasing consultants were friendly and were able to answer the many question I asked.

Move in process was great! The leasing and maintenance staff are responsive and so friendly and helpful. We've lived here for just over a month and love taking advantage of all the amenities!

The BullHouse staff has been extremely friendly and accommodating in ensuring that I am happy in my new home. I feel safe and welcomed here!

I only moved in two days ago but no complaints so far! I am especially impressed by how attentive the staff are here. I look forward to enjoying my new home more in the coming months.

Staff helped me move in seamlessly. They seem to actually care for the residents and are willing to go above and beyond. So far my experience in this community has been great.

Kylie and the leasing office have been so incredibly helpful through every step of the leasing process, from helping us find an apartment to facilitating every step of our move in.

I have loved moving into this apartment, It is everything I wanted and I cannot wait for all the fun events planned. The monthly calendar is really nice to see what is going on and the pool is always a great place to go relax.

Great apartments and staff. Was a breeze getting in to see apartments and once deciding on one everything went smoothly. Apartments themselves are very nice and the amenities are great as well.

I’ve had a great experience at Bullhouse so far. The location, staff, and amenities are fantastic. I also love the high ceilings in the apartments

I love living here and being apart of a real community. I’m love being apart of a community where resident satisfaction is the norm. I have been treated with nothing but respect and care. The apartments are stunning an amenities are superb! This community got it right when then designed this place.

Not pleased. Too many issues.... Lack of maintenance and cleaning, noisy, poor follow-up from management team. Overall, not worth the cost, and efforts are not sustainably made to compensate for the flaws

It's been great. Nice community, responsive staff, and good location. It's been great. Nice community, responsive staff, and good location

Great staff and amenities! The community events make all the difference! I especially like the direction given by the staff on what is all offered at Bullhouse.

I love living at BullHouse! Everyone is so nice and there are so many great events. All of the amenities are great. It is also very clean and well kept.