Bullhouse

Living here is great. I am happy to be apart of the Bullhouse Community. The staff is super friendly and attentive. I have no complaints about living here.
We love the leasing office and maintenance staff here at bullhouse! The community is so pet friendly and has been the perfect place for us to welcome home our first pet!
Great location and the great apartment I love being able to walk everywhere downtown. I would recommend to other people. Only thing that would make it better is a dog park
Great facility. You can tell the new management really cares about resident satisfaction & safety - even in the midst of a pandemic! Common areas are cleaned frequently and there is lots of communication from the office.
The move has been all good and Bull house staff members are great. Looking forward to seeing the downtown and the life style of city living.
Upon move-in, our apartment was a little dirty with food in the freezer, dog/cat hair on carpets, several light bulbs dead, and 2 alarms missing from ceiling.
This is a good place. I like to live here. It is great. The stuff is great. The things are cool. Nice place to call home. The view is AMAZING.
So far been a great experience. Love the apartment, the magnetic door system is awesome, and staff is very helpful and friendly. Looking forward to trying out some amenities
We love our actual apartment. Great location. But management is not the best lately. Updates given way after the fact of things happening that we need to know. No place for our dogs to roam freely... took away the dog park.
Recent issues with our apartment caused us to need to move within the building. While it took a while for the leasing office/maintenance to take the problem seriously, once they did address it they made sure that the process of transferring us to a different unit went smoothly and they moved the process along quickly.