Moved in two weeks ago and it’s been great! We participated in a potluck, have enjoyed the Counter Culture coffee, and have really loved how dog friendly and walkable it is around here. The office staff have been helpful with any questions we had and were quick to address the “issues” in our apartment. (We needed a screen door for our balcony and they turned our water heater up a smidge.) Thanks Bullhouse for quickly becoming our home!

I have only been here for less than a week but I am currently enjoying the fantastic amenaties, and great service. Only con is that the finishing of the apartment was a little rough.

Moved in a few days ago, and things are great so far. Leasing office is pleasant and accommodating. The apartment is beautiful. THhe train is loud, even though I’m back a ways from the street.

We are newbies to the Bullhouse community but so far we’ve enjoyed the on-boarding process, the neighborhood, and especially the amenities and weekly events. We look forward to what’s to come.

Living here has been wonderful! I love all the amenities and the modern, new and clean living space! The complex is safe and well secured. The one bedroom apartment has plenty of storage and I love our patio.

Wonderful Experience so far! The staff is so kind and helpful, and we have been enjoying all of the amenities. The location is perfect for easy access to downtown. We have had minor things that we needed to help with, and everything was addressed right away!

Where to begin... I love it all! The staff is beyond amazing (especially Shannon!!) everyone has been so helpful, kind, and welcoming. The amenities are better than most hotels. My apartment was perfect from the moment I step foot in it. Everyone who lives here is friendly, the dogs are adorable... I love it here!

So far, everything has been great. I love all community events each month. Its been fun getting to know everyone and being welcomed by most of the residents.

Amazing staff. Great amenities. Kept extrememly clean and safe at all times. Whenever there is service request, they are prompt, polite and efficient.

BullHouse has been a great place to live! Great location with walking distance to food, drink, and entertainment! Dog friendly, and good amenities!

My resident experience has been great so far! The staff and residents are incredibly friendly and the apartment is kept very clean. The pool is beautiful and the gym has a good amount of equipment.

Reply from Bullhouse

So far I have really enjoyed living here! Coming from another luxury apartment complex in a different city, this was the closest to what I was used to. I love the amenities, and the apartment is spacious.

Reply from Bullhouse

The complex is really nice, the staff is friendly, and the dogs are top notch. It's just a bit expensive for the area and space provided. Great location.

Reply from Bullhouse

We love the staff, place is very well located, friendly neighbors, tons of things to get to walking distance! It’s our second time staying here and we are loving it again!

Reply from Bullhouse

Incredible Community in an Incredible City. Residents are neighborly and engaged with the community. The beautiful aesthetics match the atmosphere perfectly.

Reply from Bullhouse

I love my apartment. I love the staff - so friendly and kind. I love that they are always planning activities and events to create community here (even though I rarely participate, it is meaningful to me that these opportunities are available). My only complaint, the train noise. It's time to look into addressing it with the Railroad Division of DOT.

Reply from Bullhouse

We LOVE living at the Bull! It's wonderful! The landscaping is looking a little trashy and there are a few people that don't keep their dogs on a leash which keeps me from giving the community 5 stars.

Reply from Bullhouse

Enjoy living here. Great location close to downtown Durham - near restaurants, bars, DPAC, American Tobacco, etc. Would recommend. Good sense of community within building.

Reply from Bullhouse

I love my neighbors and our weekly cookouts by the pool. The staff is so so friendly and my maintenance needs are quickly addressed. The dog park is a fantastic opportunity for the fur babies to socialize as well as the community.

Reply from Bullhouse

Really love living so close to every fun brewery, restaurant, shop, and activity downtown! The staff and cares team make this a warm and inviting place to live as well!

Reply from Bullhouse

I am concerned about the physical security for the building, parking garage and premises. The front doors are unlocked on the weekend when staff is giving tours, so anyone can walk in and access the elevator and living areas. Also, the lack of access controls to enter the living areas from the garage, which can be accessed easily via tailgating behind an authorized car. Also, I have had objects stolen from the garage.

Bullhouse has great amenities, a great community, and friendly staff. This place has helped me feel at home in a new city. Only complaint is forcing residents to pay for cable and the pool isn't salt water.

Bullhouse is such a great and luxurious community! The staff is super helpful and nice. I just renewed my lease and couldn't be anymore happier!

Reply from Bullhouse

In downtown Durham, close to everything! Friendly, helpful staff. Awesome neighbors and amenities. VERY dog friendly. Great monthly social events.

Reply from Bullhouse

The bullhouse apartments are in a great location for my work. My family likes the different amenities and friendly staff members. Looking forward to another season here next year.