Bullhouse

4.4

4.4

So far have loved BullHouse. The new construction is a little noisy but that was a given when we toured. Love how close it is to downtown and the pool & grill area have been getting more usage since it’s warmer out.
Easily the nicest place I've ever lived. The move-in process was so easy - Keara, one of the leasing assistants, is the nicest human ever. I start my morning every day by walking my dog & grabbing a free coffee, latte, or cappuccino from the coffee machine in the lobby. In the evenings, I'll go down to the pool for a bit of sun & to cool down. Weekends, friends will come over to grill food at the provided BBQs and pool. Once in a while I have a group of friends over to do board games in the gather room. The apartment itself is very nice, 10ft ceilings, stainless steel appliances, ceramic stove-top. Would definitely recommend living here!
Community space is always clean, communication with management is great, the surrounding construction has been tough and my skyline view turned into just a view of a cement slab
This place is gorgeous! All the staff is friendly! Only bummer is the constant construction:/ All the amenities you get for a great price! And the area is a great location!
All is well and staff have been beyond helpful and wonderful! I can tell that there is a strong sense of community in the building but also with the neighborhood which I appreciate.
It’s a cool place to live. I have everything that I feel like that I need. I like going to all the functions at Bullhouse. They are very fun.
The apartment is great - lots of space and updated appliances, nice pool and gym. However, the walls are relatively thin (we can hear the child above us running around all day long). There are also three different construction sites right beside the building which are extremely loud from morning until night. This has made working from home and taking calls very very difficult.
Moved in about 5 days ago. So far so good! The staff has been very welcoming and we love our apartment. Lots of dogs around (which my pup loves)!
I pay attention to details, and it's clear that they have also. Everything I've noticed has been a delightful little surprise, from the 28 outlets in my apartment to the rooftop terrace.
Even though I just moved in about a week and a half ago I’m really enjoying my new place and the community is pretty awesome to be honest . The neighborhood is lovely and nice and quiet as well .