Bullhouse

4.4

4.4

My resident experience was great. I love my floor to ceiling windows and will miss my corner apartment sunshine. The pool is beautiful and convenient and I love how much space my kitchen has as well.
🙌 Bull house offers everything I need in a place to live and the application/move-in process was friendly and streamlined. The place offers a luxury experience in the downtown Durham community.
Everyone is friendly, and there are lots of cute pets all around. Services provided by management are done quickly, with any maintenance issues dealt with promptly.
Love it here! It's been great to move to such a welcoming place during a difficult time. I certainly could do without all the fire alarms though!
Beautiful units, but the surrounding area is REALLY loud. From the construction, to the train, 6am trash pickups that bang the dumpsters around, landscapers with leaf blowers inches from my windows, and multi-day fire alarm testing, there’s always something making noise. It makes it really hard to be able to work from home.
So far it’s been great living here. Only been here a month but it has been wonderful. Exploring a new city. I wish it was easier to meet the people that live in the community as well.
Everything has been great since we moved in. Management is doing great job by providing the best hospitality service possible. Wish the amenities would stay open after 10pm on weekends but other than that all is good!
I've loved living in bull house these past few months. Everything has been great- the apartment, the common areas, the gym. I've even gotten use to the train and construction noises!
Will update after moving in but so far the management/leasing team has been amazing - especially with COVID rules being enforced and so many people being flexible upon moving in.
Overall a perfect place to live. I love the location, amenities, and cleanliness. Nothing but pleasant interactions with the staff; I’ve interacted with the leasing office on several occasions, but never had to interact with maintenence staff because I’ve never had any issues (that’s a first). My only complainant is the surrounding construction, which is obviously out of the staff’s control. As of right now, I’ll be renewing my lease!