Bullhouse

4.4

4.4

Great experience overall! Construction around the building is annoying, but the amenities and staff are excellent. Apartments themselves are spacious and state-of-the-art, so I would certainly recommend!
Sadly there is NO community. Moving to NC with for a job change I had hoped that by living here I would get to meet people. How wrong I was, people just live here. Getting a “Good Morning” out of someone as you walk to get your car is like getting blood out of a stone and beyond that there is nothing. A friendly face or just a greeting would be nice. I have stayed here just because it is convenient for work, I hate moving, and am just waiting till I can buy a home and move on! If moving wasn’t such a pain I would like to try one of the other apartment communities in town or may have moved to Raleigh. The staff are friendly and always helpful and the maintenance guy is great. I pray this will be my last year here and just like I will never get another lease car I hope I never have to live in a non-community again!
Everything is great here. It would be nice if there’s more light in the backside of the apartment building. Gets very dark walking our pets at night and sometimes don’t feel safe.
I love living here! Amenities are great and I love that every room has a balcony! Community is awesome and the area will be so much better when all the construction is done. Up and coming place to live
Good overall - there could definitely be a dog park or something, just throw a fence around one of the grass areas. I was told the internet package was 300/300 up/down when signing the lease - I even verified the information multiple times but it turns out the package is 300/20 or something like that. Might not be an issue for most, but I work in a WFH capacity that requires decent upload speeds sometimes and this causes problems for me. Construction is pretty annoying, lots of dust and dirt flying around the apartment - not really the apartment's fault but an issue of the environment.
Convenient location and nice amenities the buildings are well taken care of. Maintenance is always punctual and fast with repairs. Pre covid there were nice activities hosted by the staff for residents.
Bullhouse has been a great fit for our needs and has a fun location downtown with easy access to major roads. The high ceilings give a great sense of space and the staff have been extremely welcoming and helpful. The maintenance staff is wonderful!
Good so far. The construction noise is loud. The community is very safe and the building is secured well. The apartments are also pretty dog friendly with lots of places to walk your dog.
I just moved in. I am so happy with how easy the whole process was. I am very grateful to have found a place in downtown Durham so quickly without a lot of hassle.
Ms. Keara Farmer who is my Leasing Professional, is a Consummate Professional in True Customer Service! Ms. Farmer is a Gift from God ... A True Angel! LANTOWER is Lucky to have her as a Team Player!