Bullhouse

4.4

4.4

The apartments are nice enough but it seems like every month there’s some type of issue (elevator is broken, pet spa closed, etc). Combine that with all of the construction going on and it’s definitely made the living experience go down hill a bit over the last couple years.
It’s great living here. Management takes good care of residences requests, maintaining the building in a great shape and cleaning on daily basis!
Construction noise is an issue and surrounds the building on all sides. Pool is OK. Good common areas. Use dark blinds in your room. Spacious rooms.
So far I’ve really enjoyed living at Bullhouse! It has all the amenities you could want, it’s close to everything, and the staff are super helpful!
The staff is so helpful and the place is so well maintained. I’m obsessed with my apartment and layout! Gorgeous location—the construction is the only issue, but I know that’s out of Bullhouse’s hands! Thank you!!
Really enjoy the apartment space (especially the high callings) and amenities. Not 5 stars because the management is a bit restrictive receive a lot of trash, parking reminders etc.
Beautiful place, friendly people. Had one issue with the parking garage key, went to the front office, they gave me a new one right then and there. Love the effort to provide all the info about the apartment and local places in a nice folder
I have been at BullHouse for 4 weeks now and have been loving it! Beautiful one bedroom apartment, great pool and close to breweries & restaurants. I hosted friends for my birthday in the rooftop lounge and they all loved it!
The front office responds rather quickly and is quite friendly. I have worked with Keara a lot and she's great. The apartment community is generally friendly and responsible. I really like the free events. One thing that bothers me is that the elevator has been broken for months.
It's been great so far! Staff have been helpful and maintenance requests have been filled promptly. Looking forward to trying out the heated, saltwater pool!!