Bullhouse

We are currently surrounded by construction and the office hasn’t been great around communication recently Love the location but it feels like it’s gone hill since I’ve moved here
Living at bullhouse is truly an amazing experience! It’s in such a great location in downtown Durham. I couldn’t ask for a better place to be living! So affordable and just a great place
Bull house offers everything I need in a place to live and the application/move-in process was friendly and streamlined. The place offers a luxury experience in the downtown Durham community.
Friendly neighbors and a great place for a furry friend. The parking garage needed some work though. A suggestion would be to add a few more corner mirrors for sight. It is hard to see around a few of the curves.
Bullhouse apartments is just ok, everything is ok. Nothing is super amazing, but nothing is super bad either. That is all I have to say about bullhouse.
COVID has shut down most of our amenities in the year I’ve been here and my car has been broken into 4 times. COVID things are uncontrollable but the security sucks.
Great location, clean, safe and comfortable living. Have recommended to friends moving to Durham to live at BullHouse. Have handle COVID situation very well.
It's been a great experience so far--fantastic amenities, spacious apartment, and friendly neighbors. Specifically, the charging station for my electric vehicle is a very handy luxury, so thanks for that!
sometimes the parking garage and elevators don't work, and the building can be a bit difficult to navigate. but apart from that, i love living here!
It has been generally great. I deeply appreciate how staff are quick with maintenance and responsive to messages. But the parking garage is concerning recently. . .