This community is quiet, comfortable, and I am always grateful to come home to it! It is always clean, well-kept, and so welcoming. Happy to have found BullHouse!

Absolutely love it here at bullhouse! I feel safe getting home late from work, and love my new home. I have a suggestion to making it even better, a lot of the apartment complexes around have a peloton bike which would be a huge addition to our fitness area! Would love if this is possible!

My experience has been mostly positive. Until recently, we had space for our dogs to run free-- it is pretty upsetting as a dog owner that there is nowhere on the property for a dog to roam off leash to release some energy. Hopefully that changes soon.

Really great place to live. Maintenance is responsive to my requests and residents are very respectful. It is also in the perfect location in downtown Durham. I highly recommend it.

Absolutely wonderful place to live! Very good quality for a good price! My boyfriend lived there for a year before I moved in and as soon as my lease was up I could not wait to get there!

Any problem with the apartment got solved quickly. I will like to give a good feedback to excellent maintenance team. And special recognition to Adrián because he explained very well the problem and solution .Definitely I will recommend to a friend , Bullhouse apartments

Great amenities available and walking distance to many different restaurants and breweries! The sense of community is amazing as well and the staff goes above and beyond to meet our needs!

Bullhouse is amazing, everyone we’ve met so far is incredibly nice. The staff are very helpful and always willing to work with us. The property is also very pretty!

I love how everything is convenient and easy to fine. This community really makes living easy. I am very appreciative for Sydney and Kylie for all their help during my move.

BullHouse is the place to live in Durham. Just renewed my lease and excited to live here for the next year and a half. Staff is responsive and professional. Great amenities and convenient to all Durham has to offer.

Bullhouse is a great place to live if you are looking to make friends right down the hall. Its got that college dorm meets adult life combo that is a nice transition for those right out of college. For those who arent, the noise isn't loud and everyone is respectable of their neighbors. The amenities here are awesome, ranging from the coffee bar to the pool to the putting green. Half my weekends I find I dont need to spend outside the building to feel like I've done a bunch of different things and had a good time.

Lots of neighbors fight and you can hear it all. Three different apartments have been yelling so loud that you can hear it from your own place.

good experience fresh new good facilities nice working staff enjoying living here and also the nice location. Close to Durham downtown. Although I don’t always wander around. Save, clean.

Inviting, clean, community atmosphere, incredible location, friendly & knowledgable staff -- and also, I really like the train? Like for real? We've only been here a couple of weeks and I'm so excited to keep living here.

It's been a month so far but everything seems pretty nice. The only noise at night is from the train horn. Pool is nice, gym is adequate, parking isn't overcrowded in the deck, appliances are great, staff is friendly and helpful.

Bullhouse is a great place to live. Only complaint is that there is barely any parking for the residents and the parking isn't monitored by the staff. So we have people double parking and taking away the already limited number of spaces

Updated pet policies are overly stringent without justification and makes me rethink my future at bullhouse as it is touted as pet friendly but is no longer.

We love the Bullhouse experience! We have a beautiful community with very nice amenities. We also love how community oriented it is - so many fun events! My only complaint is noise. I wish they were better insulated.

The location is great close to everything downtown, overall ok experience. Rooms are a good size and maintenance is done well. Appliances are good

My move in experience has been really awesome so far! Kylie has made it very smooth and stress free. I look forward to getting to know everyone better and participating in the community experience.

Great experience after two weeks. Incredible office staff has been helpful from the time I considered moving, through lease execution, and move in.

This is a great apartment with a lot of dog owners! I'm excited to meet new neighbors and new furry friends for my dog. Also, the apartment is really close to downtown Durham!

I truly the loved the move In process, it was smooth and easygoing. The leasing consultants were friendly and were able to answer the many question I asked.

Move in process was great! The leasing and maintenance staff are responsive and so friendly and helpful. We've lived here for just over a month and love taking advantage of all the amenities!

The BullHouse staff has been extremely friendly and accommodating in ensuring that I am happy in my new home. I feel safe and welcomed here!