The building location is great but staff has not been communicative about big things like 3 cars being stolen this year and small things about when mangers leave etc or updates about the dog park

I feel that everybody works hard, but also that things are behind the promised schedule, and especially when the building was new, a lot of foreseeable mistakes were made. We are still waiting for the gym and yoga studio to be in their promised condition, the pool to be heated, and other amenities that were promised months ago. It was quite insulting that the owners of the building were able to throw a party in the pool area before we were able to use it, and at this seem to be a higher priority than preparing services for the pain residents to use. Additionally, this party was loud and disruptive into the night. I'm very glad that management was able to find a solution to the mail issue, and happy to report that there have been very few issues with this recently.

Not pleased. Too many issues.... Lack of maintenance and cleaning, noisy, poor follow-up from management team. Overall, not worth the cost, and efforts are not sustainably made to compensate for the flaws

The location is great close to everything downtown, overall ok experience. Rooms are a good size and maintenance is done well. Appliances are good

Updated pet policies are overly stringent without justification and makes me rethink my future at bullhouse as it is touted as pet friendly but is no longer.

The bullhouse apartments are in a great location for my work. My family likes the different amenities and friendly staff members. Looking forward to another season here next year.

Reply from Bullhouse

I have only been here for less than a week but I am currently enjoying the fantastic amenaties, and great service. Only con is that the finishing of the apartment was a little rough.

Great staff and amenities. - noise is louder than I was led to believe.Train is very loud and their is a constant clacking noise in the outside drain pipe next to my window

I love living here! The staff is amazing and here for anything I might need or any questions I have. The amenities are available 24hrs and they are state of the art. I love the location, being able to walk downtown in a matter or minutes or take a bird as far as Gonza. It’s expensive which is why I didn’t give it 5 stars but for now it’s a great place to live!

Great experience thus far! Only issues have been with getting mail/having the address recognized by the DMV for address change, and issues with Spectrum service. The promised plan by the apartment is no longer accurate, as Spectrum doesn't offer the boxes anymore. We now have to pay additional fees to Spectrum to have three TVs in our 2 bedroom apt.

Overall the community is well kept. The staff is very friendly, maintainence crew is great, amenities are nice, and meet wonderful people and made a lot of friends.

I really like Bullhouse a lot. I like the amenities. I do wish that better care was taken in the building process, as many things are sloppy

Reply from Bullhouse

Really fast maintenance. Amenities are great. Only complaint is around security. They need to put locks on the doors to the apartments you can access from the lobby.

Reply from Bullhouse

very friendly community. housing is quite nice. plenty of floor space, love the community events. wish the construction was done, but that will soon be complete.

I love my apartment. I love the staff - so friendly and kind. I love that they are always planning activities and events to create community here (even though I rarely participate, it is meaningful to me that these opportunities are available). My only complaint, the train noise. It's time to look into addressing it with the Railroad Division of DOT.

Reply from Bullhouse

My experience has been mostly positive. Until recently, we had space for our dogs to run free-- it is pretty upsetting as a dog owner that there is nowhere on the property for a dog to roam off leash to release some energy. Hopefully that changes soon.

We LOVE living at the Bull! It's wonderful! The landscaping is looking a little trashy and there are a few people that don't keep their dogs on a leash which keeps me from giving the community 5 stars.

Reply from Bullhouse

Lots of neighbors fight and you can hear it all. Three different apartments have been yelling so loud that you can hear it from your own place.

The BullHouse staff has been extremely friendly and accommodating in ensuring that I am happy in my new home. I feel safe and welcomed here!

Very nice nice pool good dogs who’s a good boy nice coffee machine good roof good patio nice location too expensive nice staff friendly people

We've enjoyed our time so far. The apartment is modern, spacious, good value, in a convenient location. The layout of the complex is odd and confusing, and could be more convenient. The gym serves the purpose, but a little more better equipment (pin-select cables and heavier dumbells) would go a long way. We're also a little disappointed at how many things have needed to be fixed in such a new building. The staff is quick to address them (when they're able to be fixed) and does so with a smile, but it's indicative of cheap construction, I'd think.

We love the staff, place is very well located, friendly neighbors, tons of things to get to walking distance! It’s our second time staying here and we are loving it again!

Reply from Bullhouse

This is a great apartment with a lot of dog owners! I'm excited to meet new neighbors and new furry friends for my dog. Also, the apartment is really close to downtown Durham!

The complex is really nice, the staff is friendly, and the dogs are top notch. It's just a bit expensive for the area and space provided. Great location.

Reply from Bullhouse

I am concerned about the physical security for the building, parking garage and premises. The front doors are unlocked on the weekend when staff is giving tours, so anyone can walk in and access the elevator and living areas. Also, the lack of access controls to enter the living areas from the garage, which can be accessed easily via tailgating behind an authorized car. Also, I have had objects stolen from the garage.