Bullhouse

The building location is great but staff has not been communicative about big things like 3 cars being stolen this year and small things about when mangers leave etc or updates about the dog park
Not pleased. Too many issues.... Lack of maintenance and cleaning, noisy, poor follow-up from management team. Overall, not worth the cost, and efforts are not sustainably made to compensate for the flaws
I feel that everybody works hard, but also that things are behind the promised schedule, and especially when the building was new, a lot of foreseeable mistakes were made. We are still waiting for the gym and yoga studio to be in their promised condition, the pool to be heated, and other amenities that were promised months ago. It was quite insulting that the owners of the building were able to throw a party in the pool area before we were able to use it, and at this seem to be a higher priority than preparing services for the pain residents to use. Additionally, this party was loud and disruptive into the night. I'm very glad that management was able to find a solution to the mail issue, and happy to report that there have been very few issues with this recently.
Upon move-in, our apartment was a little dirty with food in the freezer, dog/cat hair on carpets, several light bulbs dead, and 2 alarms missing from ceiling.
Bullhouse is still a nice apartment building but has gone downhill in the past 6 months with the change in management and more importantly the negative changes to the pet policy.
The location is great close to everything downtown, overall ok experience. Rooms are a good size and maintenance is done well. Appliances are good
We love our actual apartment. Great location. But management is not the best lately. Updates given way after the fact of things happening that we need to know. No place for our dogs to roam freely... took away the dog park.
I used to LOVE living at Bullhouse but the quality and care has gone downhill. We have hardly any resident events, the leasing staff treats us as a burden, the security of the building is always compromised, etc. I hope things start to turn around.
Updated pet policies are overly stringent without justification and makes me rethink my future at bullhouse as it is touted as pet friendly but is no longer.
Great friendly staff; building takes a beating from the college students and pet owners but they are making positive changes to help with that :)