Burberry Place

I have loved her for 3 years. For the most part I have felt safe in the community. There have been some issues with cars getting broken into but it seems to happen throughout town. My family and I are familiar with our neighbors and we are glad to see people stay. We have developed several friendships here. Everyone looks out for each other and we appreciate that. I think burberry staff does a great job with their background checks and requirements of folks prior to rental.
I love living here, my apartment is the perfect size, I feel safe going on walks around the block, but my neighbors are extremely noisey & smokey. Not to mention the excessive amount of geese waltzing around constantly.
It has been marvelous. Not too far from work or school. Community its pretty quiet and safe. Maintenance is very responsive. I just wish the gym would open back up.
My neighbors are quiet and my community is friendly. I enjoy living here. The remodeled apartments are very nice. My one complaint is that the covered parking takes up valuable parking spaces and almost no one pays to park there
I used to be very pleased with my unit, the location, etc. but have now been extremely disappointed in the customer service (rent cost raising unreasonably, lack of amenities, etc.)
The area could be cleaner, especially steps for the apartments and the areas near shops and there is a lot of noise. I have woken up before to random people outside my living room window on the top floor in the morning without any heads-up. It was rude and creepy considering. Amenities couldn't be used for many months due to Covid, yet there were no discounts for it. Rent is expensive
I loved living here in the past and I'm excited to do it again. It's comforting knowing that management won't try and screw you. They're always willing to work with you and help if they can.
Ebbs and flows...... some details missed often, some taken care of, seems to just depend. Overall mostly safe, but definitely could use some improvement in lighting in certain areas
So far we have had a good experience and haven’t even been here that long. Maintenance was really nice and professional. Also true grounds have looked great as well.
It has been a very pleasant experience. The neighborhood is very enjoyable and we’ve always felt safe here. Not a lot of bad experiences or anything. My biggest complaint is that the longer you live here the more you pay! But someone that comes in that doesn’t even care or take care of their unit gets a special move in discount. Seems so backward but that’s just how apartments work.