Burberry Place

4.3

4.3

Ashley
about 7 hours ago
I have enjoyed living here. There are things I would change but overall it has been a good experience. My biggest wish would be to have our AC function properly in the summer time! Other than that and some neighbor issues it’s a great place to live!

Joel
Really good so far! I like the aspect of doing this and getting rewards in order to get rewards that I get go choose from. It’s a nice incentive

Aysenur
everything is going well for now. no problem. i hope it goes like this:) I would like to have more social activities. social activity for children makes me very happy

Emily
It’s been a tough year but the staff in the office have been absolutely amazing. Especially Genny and Mandy. I’m not sure what we would have done without them.

Betty
Nice community quite, clean, peaceful neighbors are friendly yards are kept up grass cut in summer snow removal in winter, leaves removal in fall good 👍 yard maintenance.

Jill
I was a little disappointed that they changed the pet policy 😞 When I moved here 9 years ago, if you were over 55 there was no pet deposit or rent. I had just lost my cat and was told that I had an unauthorized pet in my apartment. The files weren’t updated obviously and the timing of the whole situation was not good. Everything was resolved and now I have to pay the deposit and rent when I get a new 🐈

William
Well kept complex. I love the diversity and friendly neighborhood. Very respectable and quiet complex. Front office and maintenance staff members are very friendly, also when I've reported an issue it was taking care of in a reasonable time frame. This is a pet friendly complex, and I enjoy seeing residents walking their dogs. The lake is also beautiful to look at with the geese and ducks.

Tiffany
I love the community here at the Burberry place. I remember when I lost my dog and was inconsolable, but my community united together to help me.

Samantha
Most neighbors are friendly and quiet. The apartment complex staff is helpful. Traffic is loud sometimes, but that can’t be helped in the city.

B
Overall a nice place to live, complex is clean and kept up. The staff are all great. I wish there was better noise control between the units.