Burberry Place

4.2

4.2

Tyler
- Appliances stop working too often. We've been here a couple months & already have had the Dryer, AC Unit, & now the microwave. - Way too many geese. All they do is poop everywhere & eat the grass. I looked out my window the other day & counted 31. Thought a couple were about to attack a little girl last week
Linda
Overall a nice place to live. Staff and maintenance are wonderful. The neighborhood is okay, but there's a lot of foot traffic through since there's no gates. Cameras at the least would be great.
Jodie
I always bring them chocolate, and steal their drinks!! Mandy and Ginnie are nice they let me find Easter eggs from 4 years ago. I help decorate fir special events, and eat their nachos.
Nixon
This neighborhood has always been great!!! I love the service and how understanding the staff is. I always know that I’m in good hands in this neighborhood!
Jessica
Burberry is also on top of things. Cleaning maintance coming within a good time. My ac went out and it was really hot in my apartment and they showed up 30 mins after I put the request in. Amazing place to live!!
Md Masudur
We are enjoying here. Summer is good because of having pool opened. Looking forward to pool party. Community gardening is a good option for Summer. Hope, Burberry place initiates a plan for building a playground. From the community, we can also arrange cookout or picnic outside.
Dana
I thank you for giving me the opportunity to stay in one of your units. They are very roomy for 2 people (2 bedroom). Very guite , I work 3rd shift haven't been woken up yet . The yard work is kept up very nice
David
Always on the ball here maintenance, the office it’s great! Whenever you have a problem they are great and the swimming pool is wonderful. I love the fountains
Dameon
The office lady’s and gentlemen are completely nice and are willing to work with whomever under many circumstances. Can’t ask for a better community!
Maria
Hi, I love this apartment complex and the management and the maintenance people. The residence are very nice as well. It’s a quiet place near shops , restaurants and more. The pool just opened and I’m so excited about it!