Burberry Place

I love this community because the environment here is beautiful and amazing view of pond from the apartment. What I really like is it's very near to the Sams club, Walmart, Restaurants and grocery stores. This place is very commute to travel in buses like 2 minutes walk from the apartment. The Manager is very kind and good person. We recently had an issue with the hot water, as soon as we complained, they quickly came to check and understood the problem and within couple of hours they got it fixed/replaced. Thanks to the managing group to be so quick to solve the issue.
So far so good!! Everyone has been friendly and fast!! Its been great!! The only reason I am not giving it a 5 star rating would be because everyone has room to grow! 👌😁
They have great Maintenance staff. Too many Geese! Balconies need updated. We need more streetlights for parking safety Community events and fitness center is a plus
I love it here! It's quiet, I love the amenities. I also appreciate the staff, they are so helpful and nice. The maintenance staff are always here when something is broken
Love it here! The location is so continent and the staff is great! I have lived here for 3 years all together and have decided to stay until I can buy a house! It’s great!
I love this community. It's safe, it's nice, customer service and maintenance service is excellent. Neighborhood is great. Neighbors are friendly.
I am happy at Burberry! Love my view from my apartment. Staff is friendly and super responsive. It is conveniently located, close to all my needs.
Mostly quiet and the maintenance staff has made requested repairs in a timely manner. The pool was really nice this summer. All in all a great place to live.
I love living here ❤️ Quite neighborhood and the little lake reviews plus I love have my carport thanks so much for the good community service
It’s nice to have quite environment around me . It’s great place to live. Nice and clean. Maintenance people are so nice they are very helpful. Nice community.