Burberry Place

4.1

4.1

It is really nice seeing the fountain up and running. We love sitting out on our patio in the evening listening to the fountain and watching the ducks, geese and squirrels.
Wonderful and safe and safe community. Great neighborhood, good neighbors. Feels safe for us and our family. Perfect place before we venture into buying a home.
I'm still trying to get used to the geese and there is apparently someone who pulls in late at night who blasts their car music. I'm not sure if they pull into this community or the one across from us but both of these noises are very irritating. I'm also concerned about the electric bill. I don't use a lot of heat and my first month's bill was very high - in my opinion. I'm hoping the summer costs won't deplete me. My unit location is good but could have been better as far as being away from geese and street noise. For it to be a remodel, there were some items that should have been replaced. It's kind of tacky replacing everything in the bathroom and leaving the bathtub dial which was chipped and defaced but as long as the water is working properly, I can tolerate it. Hopefully, it will be a good resident experience and not a long, dreaded year ahead.
The neighborhood is nice but the people of the community are really judgmental... Love my apt a couple of issues but hopefully they get resolved
upstairs neighbors are loud, and my microwave keeps messing up, it’s been fixed once and it helped a little bit at first but a few days later and few uses later it doesn’t work anymore
Only been here a couple of days and the place is beautiful and the neighborhood is quiet it’s nice around here. When we looked at this place we just knew this was the place we wanted to live
I enjoy living at burberry. Our townhouse is nice, the neighborhood is nice. Our daughter enjoys the pool in the summer. I appreciate maintenance and leasing office, I feel any time I have had an issue they have taken care of it.
We just moved in but already love it. The community is so nice and we have a lovely view. This is definitely a place to make our home and we are super excited about it!
We instantly fell in love with the place. The neighborhood is beautiful. The people seem friendly, and the apartments are amazing. I highly recommend living here
Windows are still poorly sealed. It is something I've mentioned before and out in an order with Mandy, the property manager, but no one ever came or called. Property gets a lot of people walking through it and it'd be nice to have cameras around. Lots of break-ins reported for vehicles. Apartments are remodeled which are very nice, but prices are so high considering. Overall not a bad place and feels relatively safe.