Great experience living here. I enjoy the weekly activities you all have. You are continuing to make this place a awesome time while living here.

I think the management is getting better and better. However, there are a few shortfalls. First of all, my roommate and I both subleased last year. And the management told us that we would be provided with a television. However, we did not get what was promised. And after we talked with the management, it has not been resolved yet.

Great maintenance and office staff who are easily accessible and always efficient when dealing with issues. Electric bills are easy to pay; however, are not very clear.

The experience has been good overall. I'm happy with my unit in particular, and many of the services included in the rent.i don't really have any complaints

I like how Burnham 310 has started celebrating resident birthday by providing a small treat the office. They have also been having many events like Hot Chocolate bar, PNC Bank Training, and even discount days with local food companies. I feel like they care about residents.

I have experienced Burnham in all aspects...events, other residents in the building, the people on both the maintenance team and the office staff. Everyone here is pleasant. I haven't experienced anyone who made me feel out of place and I enjoy the fact everyone enjoys socializing here.

Very responsive maintenance team and also nice building activities during the last semester. Hope to see more interesting events this semester.

Living at Burnham 310 has its perks. The location is awesome. However, the gym is not used much often because the barbell set is incomplete making squats or deadlifts difficult to do.

Great place to be and live. It has great staff and events they like to do for everyone in the building. They are friendly & worth the pay...

Warm and helpful staff. Decent amount of events. Pet friendly is a plus as well as the gym, package room and movie room. Love it here and can’t wait to live here again next year!

I enjoy living at Burnham. The employees are kind and actually know me by name. While the price is a bit higher it is worth it due to the amenities and the staff. Would definitely recommend living here!

Love living at Burnham 310. The staff and management is responsive to our needs but hoping for renovations to the study lounges and the theatre room.

I renewed my lease and i am happy living here. However, i did not get the huge amount of points that offered last month. I feel sad about it .

Reply from Burnham 310

Great building to stay in. You have all appliances included, wash & dryer in the apartment and great service of staffs. You have a study hall on the floors as well to work outside your rooms/place. Worth living

It is quiet which is nice. I don’t see many people around due to my class schedule. The staff is super friendly and makes me feel like I’m at home! Overall Burnham is a relaxing place to live.

Marissa in the front is awesome! I really enjoy all of the resident activity that they have and I cannot wait to see what else comes this year.

I love the apartment because it has a lot of amenities. However, I just do not like how the stairs smell like cigarettes. However, there are no noise unless there are some ppl partying so that's nice

Office staff is awesome & so is maintenance. They try to get problems fixed quick. My apartment is so nice. Wood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, & high ceilings make me feel like I’m city living! Plus it’s quiet.

Next to county market, meaning that you could go buy a snack/meal anytime of the day 24/7. Great location near the engineering buildings and just a great place to live overall.

The location is really convenient for going anywhere on and off campus. Additionally, the staff here are really friendly and willing to help.

Good location, friendly staff. Gym is in good condition and have a good selection of equipments. Recreation room is nice but can have a few more different games available.

Really great apartments. Luxurious, lots of space, very efficient maintenance staff, very helpful office staff. They have a game room , a huge TV room, a big gym. I love the view outside my window. It's always quiet on my floor and the common room has a fantastic view. The appliances provided are amazing. I really love my stay here.

It has been great, I feel Burnham is worth the money I am paying. It's a clean place with a beautiful view. It feels super secure and safe because of the RFIDs.

The employees are very nice. They always get my maintenance requests solved quickly. The study lounge is also an excellent place. I like it better than library.

I am very satisfied with the scope that I can enjoy everyday, because of the height of the building and the huge windows. The stuff there are also very friendly. There is some minor problems with some devices in the room, but all in all, it is a pretty well choice for you to live in.