Burnham is okay except theres no noise canceling and the water temperature is hard to control. I’ve asked the office about it for months now but its still out of control

It is clean and convenient because it has a gym and study lounge. Also, there is County Market right next to the apartment and it is for 24/7 so you can just go there if you need something.

All of the staff at Burnham 310 are very pleasant and are willing to help whenever you need it. I love the amenities that are here. The gym has so many machines to where i don't need to make a trip to the ARC.

Reply from Burnham 310

I’ve had a great experience with everyone working at the building. I just even got a new floor plan and I love it even more than the last one!

Reply from Burnham 310

I love living at Burnham 310. The amenities are awesome and the living spaces are very modern yet with a warm feel. The office staff has also been very attentive to any issues.

Reply from Burnham 310

The best luxury urban residence in CU! Award-winning design, state-of-the-art amenities, helpful and courteous staff, strategic location, safe and comfortable.

Reply from Burnham 310

The new study rooms are great. I enjoy being able to print anytime in the day without having to get out of the building and go to a library.

Reply from Burnham 310

Great apartment with luxurious amenities and spacious bedrooms! It is pet-friendly and the view from the top is unbelievable. Also, it is next to the County Market, so the location is at its best.

Reply from Burnham 310

Burnham has the best staff. Maintenance is extremely friendly, punctual, and helpful. I feel safe and never have had a problem with anything. I love living here.

Reply from Burnham 310

Great location, competent staff, lots of activities, very nice community. Apartments are cozy and maintenance requests are attended to very quickly.

Reply from Burnham 310

Looks good from outside, but from the inside, more work is appreciated. Love the study room. Love the spinning room. Timely maintainance. Thin walls.

Great experience and living at Burnham 310. I have been living here for two years now and every time i want think i want to find a new place, they always have great renewal deals that makes me stay. Love it.!

The apartment is extremely clean and well managed. So many helpful and lovely people in the building. It was furnished exactly as described and let us have enough freedom to do what we wished.

Reply from Burnham 310

The rooms are very spacious, and most necessary furniture and appliances are included which is very nice. Maintenance is very quick. Trash room and hallways could be cleaner, and elevator breaks down frequently

Super nice to stay here. I have been here for 2 years and I have already signed the lease next year. "Best apartment in UIUC!" confirmed by my lovely cat.

Reply from Burnham 310

The best apartment on campus. The management is very helpful, the appliances are amazing. The social and study lounges, gym and fitness on demand are top of the line. The maintenance requests are quickly addressed and it is always quiet. I love living at Burnham 310 and definitely recommend it.

Reply from Burnham 310

great location being right next to the county market, nice staff helping me out after office hours when I got locked out of my room. One of the better apartments on campus!

Reply from Burnham 310

Great secure building. I love my new apartment! I look forward to living here for the next year. The place in very clean and all the people are very friendly.

so far so good! I would recommend my friends! everything is inside and it is close to school and supermarket. Although I was not able to attend any events organized by the apt, I wish it could be a better time like early morning or evening not late morning or lunch!

This is coming from a resident that only lived here for a semester, and I cannot be happier that I will not be returning in the spring. I usually don’t write reviews, but I believe this review truly benefit future residents to come. In this review, I’m going to chronologically list out all the things that went wrong throughout the semester as well as fundamental flaws with this apartment. I live in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom that currently goes for $829. 1. I found Burnham 310 as I was looking for apartments to sublease for the fall semester. My first encounter with management during the sublease process was a very rude guy who answered the phone and could not sound any less happy to be talking to me. I understand that I was trying to complete the sublease during their move-in period, but anytime I would call the office to move my sublease process along, the rude guy would pick up and tell me to call back the next day because the one person who could officiate my sublease was busy for the entire day. This lasted for about 2.5 days before I was finally assisted the day before I had to move into the apartment. 2. When I arrived at the apartment the next day I was given a room that smelled like dog pee. The management at Burnham 310 kept insisting that they had the room vacuumed already so there was nothing more they could do about the smell. I would later find out that the previous owner of the room had two cats and 1 dog, and they have tried to give this room to another resident who chose to pay double the price for a studio instead of staying in the room I was assigned to because they couldn’t stand the smell either. My mom and I kept complaining to management that there was no way I could move my stuff into the room because it was impossible to breathe, and Burnham 310 insisted they had nowhere else to put me. My mom and I ended up staying in a hotel that night because we weren’t left with much of a choice. The next morning, we went to management again and they were finally able to “find” me a more suitable apartment. 3. Burnham 310 also promises a lot that they do not fully deliver on. For example, the promise free printing but they have one printer in their office that is only accessible during office hours. (you also have to bring your own paper) They have a game room, but they keep all the equipment in the office, so once again you can only really use the game room when the office is open. Additionally, the showroom they have is nothing like what most of the apartments look like. Things like the color of the rooms and the fact that there’s no TV included in most units are some of the big differences I’ve noticed. 4. Midway through the semester, as I was getting back to my apartment around 4 am after studying for an exam all night, I get to my apartment door just to find out that the battery in the lock was dead and that I was locked out of my apartment. I called the only number that I could find anywhere for after office hour emergencies. It’s important to note that is it the same number as their regular office phone. So, when I called the “emergency number” it went to voicemail because the office was closed, and apparently, I was expected to listen to the entire voicemail, leave a voicemail for the maintenance guy to then return my call whenever he gets to it. This method seems extremely impractical and proved so when I had to wait till the next morning when the office was open to get my lock fixed. All I received for the incident was a simple apology from management. 5. Additionally, the apartment comes with two main elevators and at some point, during the semester, one of the elevators stopped working. It took Burnham 310 over a week to fix the elevator and the elevator continues to break every so often. At one point, both elevators were broken. Keep in mind that the apartment has 18 floors, so this has been the most inconvenient thing to encounter throughout the semester. 6. To make matter worse, I was trapped in one of the broken elevators for about 10 minutes. They manually dropped the elevator I was stuck in on the first floor to the basement, it was one of the scariest experiences I’ve encountered. Nothing was said to me or done about that situation. 7. Also, let’s not forget that I primarily only had hot water for the entirety of the semester even though I put in a maintenance request to fix it, and the maintenance man supposedly did. I would literally have to wait 5 minutes before every shower for my water to warm up. My kitchen also mostly only ever had hot water. 8. To prove how truly ridiculous this whole situation was before I moved out, I went ahead and voiced every concerned/incident listed in this review to someone on the management team and I was given an excuse for each incident and no sort of apology was offered. That was the last straw for me. Overall, for the price point at which the lowest priced room is $799, I would highly not recommend staying at Burnham 310. Most of the rooms are outdated, the showroom only resembles those on the tops floors because they started modeling from the top down. Most rooms also don’t come with a TV, despite what they might tell. The quality and the lack of empathy from the management team is not worth the price point at all. I felt like I was promised a lot that would’ve made this worth being an $800 apartment, but they fell short in every aspect. The few good things I took away from my experience at Burnham 310 were the convenient location and the staff’s effort to create activities for the residents (lots of free food/prizes). I must add, although management sucked, most of the other staff members were extremely nice.

Burnham 310 is the most comfortable and supportive residential community for ambitious students and professionals who prefer to live close to the campus. The best features: awesome staff, beautiful design, and unique amenities.

Very spacious apartment. Nice staff on site. It is within walking distance of engineering campus and right next door to county market. Very convenient.

The apartment is very spacious and nice. Furniture needed some cleaning up upon move in, but nothing major. Maintenance is very responsive. Hallways and trashrooms could be cleaner.

I am mostly satisfied with my experience here this year. In a previous survey a year or two back, I mentioned that the events seemed to end abruptly after move in, and it seems like this issue has been resolved, as there are now constant events.

I have been having a few issues with in my apartment lately. Management is working on the problems, however I would like to see more done. Thank you.