The best apartment on campus. The management is very helpful, the appliances are amazing. The social and study lounges, gym and fitness on demand are top of the line. The maintenance requests are quickly addressed and it is always quiet. I love living at Burnham 310 and definitely recommend it.

great location being right next to the county market, nice staff helping me out after office hours when I got locked out of my room. One of the better apartments on campus!

Reply from Burnham 310

Great secure building. I love my new apartment! I look forward to living here for the next year. The place in very clean and all the people are very friendly.

so far so good! I would recommend my friends! everything is inside and it is close to school and supermarket. Although I was not able to attend any events organized by the apt, I wish it could be a better time like early morning or evening not late morning or lunch!

Burnham 310 is the most comfortable and supportive residential community for ambitious students and professionals who prefer to live close to the campus. The best features: awesome staff, beautiful design, and unique amenities.

Very spacious apartment. Nice staff on site. It is within walking distance of engineering campus and right next door to county market. Very convenient.

The apartment is very spacious and nice. Furniture needed some cleaning up upon move in, but nothing major. Maintenance is very responsive. Hallways and trashrooms could be cleaner.

I am mostly satisfied with my experience here this year. In a previous survey a year or two back, I mentioned that the events seemed to end abruptly after move in, and it seems like this issue has been resolved, as there are now constant events.

Good as a whole. There are a lot of events in Burnham 310. Really welcome to the residents. The location is very convenient. The county market is right here. But the maintenance doesn't respond in a hurry.

I have enjoyed the community and the gym. I always wanted a gym nearby since I never had one close to me for the past 3 years. Also the sound proof walls are really helpful.

Burnham 310 is a great place to live because of all of the renovations that have been done, the addition of a virtual fitness lounge, and it’s easy access to the grocery store.

It is a good apartment. All the facilities are well worked. nice location. County market down and nearby the apartment. 10 min walk to my department building. great!

burnham 310 is a very nice apartment the maintainence come really quick to fix things and they are really nice the ra is really nice too. But the gym is kinda bad

I love all the amenities this building has and the space is absolutely perfect, especially with the high ceilings. It has a bit of a hipster coffee shop feel on the inside so I really love that, the industrial kind of design is awesome.

This place has everything University students need. from amazing amenities that include Gym, fitness room, multiple study rooms, free printing, amazing staff, and management.

It has been a good experience so far, and I have enjoyed living at Burnham. It's rare to find units with private baths in Champaign. The interiors are nice as well!

Great location and amenities.Could improve on maintenance and apartment conditions on check in. Great appliances and furniture. Low noise level, near bus top and county market. Great apartment managers.

So far so good. I like the high ceiling, and huge windows. Half star had to be removed due to lack of benchpress and weight disks at gym / thin wall in bedroom.

Burnham 310 is a great apartment, in an excellent location. It provides a great "home" feeling, along with excellent views and great on site resources.

So far has been great, maintenance and everyone has been super helpful. Only downside is water and internet spikes but they are not very often.

The maintenance staff is very helpful. They always fix the problems very quickly. Package room is also very convenient to use. You can access your package any time you like.

Very nice apartments with a ton of room. I really enjoy the on demand fitness room. Maintenance is on time and polite. I also enjoy all the events Burnham puts on for us!

Overall this is a great community and I would definitely recommend my friends to live at here. What I love most is the management office and the self checkout package room and lots of cute pets

Excellent view from upper floors with a rapid response to maintenance requests. The leasing office efficiently processes renewals and access to underground parking will be very helpful in the winter.

I am enjoying living at my apartment more than anywhere near in this city. I hope others find the same opinion and I would like to refer my friend to live here.