Love living at Burnham 310. The staff and management is responsive to our needs but hoping for renovations to the study lounges and the theatre room.

I renewed my lease and i am happy living here. However, i did not get the huge amount of points that offered last month. I feel sad about it .

Reply from Burnham 310

Great building to stay in. You have all appliances included, wash & dryer in the apartment and great service of staffs. You have a study hall on the floors as well to work outside your rooms/place. Worth living

It is quiet which is nice. I don’t see many people around due to my class schedule. The staff is super friendly and makes me feel like I’m at home! Overall Burnham is a relaxing place to live.

Marissa in the front is awesome! I really enjoy all of the resident activity that they have and I cannot wait to see what else comes this year.

I love the apartment because it has a lot of amenities. However, I just do not like how the stairs smell like cigarettes. However, there are no noise unless there are some ppl partying so that's nice

Office staff is awesome & so is maintenance. They try to get problems fixed quick. My apartment is so nice. Wood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, & high ceilings make me feel like I’m city living! Plus it’s quiet.

Next to county market, meaning that you could go buy a snack/meal anytime of the day 24/7. Great location near the engineering buildings and just a great place to live overall.

The location is really convenient for going anywhere on and off campus. Additionally, the staff here are really friendly and willing to help.

Good location, friendly staff. Gym is in good condition and have a good selection of equipments. Recreation room is nice but can have a few more different games available.

Really great apartments. Luxurious, lots of space, very efficient maintenance staff, very helpful office staff. They have a game room , a huge TV room, a big gym. I love the view outside my window. It's always quiet on my floor and the common room has a fantastic view. The appliances provided are amazing. I really love my stay here.

It has been great, I feel Burnham is worth the money I am paying. It's a clean place with a beautiful view. It feels super secure and safe because of the RFIDs.

The employees are very nice. They always get my maintenance requests solved quickly. The study lounge is also an excellent place. I like it better than library.

I am very satisfied with the scope that I can enjoy everyday, because of the height of the building and the huge windows. The stuff there are also very friendly. There is some minor problems with some devices in the room, but all in all, it is a pretty well choice for you to live in.

For the most part on top of everything, handles majority of problems I have. The community is great the people here are friendly and accepting of all people.

So far Burnham 310 has been amazing. The move in process was fun, smooth, and easy to understand. The apartments are beautiful and spacious and the staff are always friendly.

apartment is great and the price is acceptable. location is great. near to the building where i take classes. everyday. facilities are comparably covered

The apartment is good and I feel like we have settled in well. If the package pick up was more efficient it would be perfect. Other than that it is good

Definitely enjoying my experience at Burnham 310. I am close enough to campus to enjoy everything it has to offer, but I am away from places such as senior land and high populated frat areas so I don't have to worry about the noise and too much partying in my area. Everyone here is very focused, respectful, and on their own agenda.

Reply from Burnham 310

Apartment is nice and so are amenities. There are a few maintenance issues, but they are not major. I do not like that keys are needed for the elevator. It is repetitive and pointless.

I'm really happy with our apartment, and a lot that we were promised was fulfilled by move-in day. There were some slight mishaps, nothing too big though. Perhaps the biggest mishap was not having desk chairs, which we were not informed until move-in day that we would need. But even then, we were given temporary chairs until we bought our own seats, so that was appreciated. Other than that, I really enjoy living here.

Nice have good facilities and nice neighborhood simple room Room facing south would be better Noise can be a problem so a room south is important

Burnham is spacious and has a great location right next to county market, but the communal areas in the building are unclean and sometimes even smell.

Reply from Burnham 310

Amazing awesome superb very good awesome super duper awesome greatly gooda nd tge best thung ever i saw hey you hahahaha lol lmao omg hehehehe

The staff are really kind, and they solve the problem really quickly, and the Internet is really fast. Maybe the company should update their amenities