The location is good since it is relatively close to my college. And the size of the living room is large but the bedroom is a little bit small. And the stuff in Burnham 310 is not responsive enough to our request. It is often the case that we request something many times but do not get the reply.

The apartment is very spacious and nice. Furniture needed some cleaning up upon move in, but nothing major. Maintenance is very responsive. Hallways and trashrooms could be cleaner.

I am mostly satisfied with my experience here this year. In a previous survey a year or two back, I mentioned that the events seemed to end abruptly after move in, and it seems like this issue has been resolved, as there are now constant events.

no way to know which floor the elevator is on except on the 1st floor. Sometimes it wastes time. There are many activities but I have time conflicts most of the time

Good as a whole. There are a lot of events in Burnham 310. Really welcome to the residents. The location is very convenient. The county market is right here. But the maintenance doesn't respond in a hurry.

I have enjoyed the community and the gym. I always wanted a gym nearby since I never had one close to me for the past 3 years. Also the sound proof walls are really helpful.

Burnham 310 is a great place to live because of all of the renovations that have been done, the addition of a virtual fitness lounge, and it’s easy access to the grocery store.

It is a good apartment. All the facilities are well worked. nice location. County market down and nearby the apartment. 10 min walk to my department building. great!

burnham 310 is a very nice apartment the maintainence come really quick to fix things and they are really nice the ra is really nice too. But the gym is kinda bad

I love all the amenities this building has and the space is absolutely perfect, especially with the high ceilings. It has a bit of a hipster coffee shop feel on the inside so I really love that, the industrial kind of design is awesome.

This place has everything University students need. from amazing amenities that include Gym, fitness room, multiple study rooms, free printing, amazing staff, and management.

It has been a good experience so far, and I have enjoyed living at Burnham. It's rare to find units with private baths in Champaign. The interiors are nice as well!

Great location and amenities.Could improve on maintenance and apartment conditions on check in. Great appliances and furniture. Low noise level, near bus top and county market. Great apartment managers.

So far so good. I like the high ceiling, and huge windows. Half star had to be removed due to lack of benchpress and weight disks at gym / thin wall in bedroom.

Burnham 310 is a great apartment, in an excellent location. It provides a great "home" feeling, along with excellent views and great on site resources.

So far has been great, maintenance and everyone has been super helpful. Only downside is water and internet spikes but they are not very often.

The maintenance staff is very helpful. They always fix the problems very quickly. Package room is also very convenient to use. You can access your package any time you like.

Very nice apartments with a ton of room. I really enjoy the on demand fitness room. Maintenance is on time and polite. I also enjoy all the events Burnham puts on for us!

Overall this is a great community and I would definitely recommend my friends to live at here. What I love most is the management office and the self checkout package room and lots of cute pets

Excellent view from upper floors with a rapid response to maintenance requests. The leasing office efficiently processes renewals and access to underground parking will be very helpful in the winter.

I am enjoying living at my apartment more than anywhere near in this city. I hope others find the same opinion and I would like to refer my friend to live here.

Its been pretty good. Apartment has great amenities and very prompt maintenance. In addition its location is very convenient. Being so close to a super market really helps

It ‘s a good appartment. I like there very much. If you activity room can open to the residents , it would be better. I will recommend to my friends

I think it's one of the best place to live in champaign. I myself have been living here for two years. I love the new renovations but I wish we had free printing in the study lounges.

There are a lot of diversy people who are very friendly. Meet a lot of different people from riding the elevators! Burnham is a pretty bice place