Good location, friendly staff. Gym is in good condition and have a good selection of equipments. Recreation room is nice but can have a few more different games available.

Really great apartments. Luxurious, lots of space, very efficient maintenance staff, very helpful office staff. They have a game room , a huge TV room, a big gym. I love the view outside my window. It's always quiet on my floor and the common room has a fantastic view. The appliances provided are amazing. I really love my stay here.

It has been great, I feel Burnham is worth the money I am paying. It's a clean place with a beautiful view. It feels super secure and safe because of the RFIDs.

The employees are very nice. They always get my maintenance requests solved quickly. The study lounge is also an excellent place. I like it better than library.

I am very satisfied with the scope that I can enjoy everyday, because of the height of the building and the huge windows. The stuff there are also very friendly. There is some minor problems with some devices in the room, but all in all, it is a pretty well choice for you to live in.

For the most part on top of everything, handles majority of problems I have. The community is great the people here are friendly and accepting of all people.

So far Burnham 310 has been amazing. The move in process was fun, smooth, and easy to understand. The apartments are beautiful and spacious and the staff are always friendly.

apartment is great and the price is acceptable. location is great. near to the building where i take classes. everyday. facilities are comparably covered

The apartment is good and I feel like we have settled in well. If the package pick up was more efficient it would be perfect. Other than that it is good

Definitely enjoying my experience at Burnham 310. I am close enough to campus to enjoy everything it has to offer, but I am away from places such as senior land and high populated frat areas so I don't have to worry about the noise and too much partying in my area. Everyone here is very focused, respectful, and on their own agenda.

Apartment is nice and so are amenities. There are a few maintenance issues, but they are not major. I do not like that keys are needed for the elevator. It is repetitive and pointless.

I'm really happy with our apartment, and a lot that we were promised was fulfilled by move-in day. There were some slight mishaps, nothing too big though. Perhaps the biggest mishap was not having desk chairs, which we were not informed until move-in day that we would need. But even then, we were given temporary chairs until we bought our own seats, so that was appreciated. Other than that, I really enjoy living here.

Nice have good facilities and nice neighborhood simple room Room facing south would be better Noise can be a problem so a room south is important

Burnham is spacious and has a great location right next to county market, but the communal areas in the building are unclean and sometimes even smell.

Reply from Burnham 310

Amazing awesome superb very good awesome super duper awesome greatly gooda nd tge best thung ever i saw hey you hahahaha lol lmao omg hehehehe

The staff are really kind, and they solve the problem really quickly, and the Internet is really fast. Maybe the company should update their amenities

your website is good and nearly all the setting is useful, but there is something not so convenient that if i can login with the account linked to my apartment, it will be easier to manipulate.

Clean Apartments. Amazing Amenities. One of the best leasing agencies that I have come across. All maintenance requests are looked after on time.

Large living room/dinning area, spacious bedroom near a small park, minutes away from country market and bus stop, walking distance from UIUC campus

My experience here is great, the staffs here are excellent and willing to adjust my requirement. I switched the unit because of my personal reasons, they were so nice to accommodate it without any charge.

I like the ways you guys try to make better living condition including all the renovation. However, the way you guys managing those renovation made us quite inconvinient. Different timeline, too noisy without noticing.

I think the staff is nice, I really like the extended mailroom hours so I can pick up packages. I wish you guys can take care of the smell from the trash room.

Great maintainence staff, also loved living here because it is per friendly. Great amenities and the building is pretty much always clean. Would live here again but it is a little pricey

the office clients are very friendly and the community overall facilities and environment are good. If the community can organize some interesting activities or events for residents. It will be better.

Reply from Burnham 310

You're doing perfect. I really like this application for rewards. I like Burnham 310 too, I have been living here for three year. I think this is a good step.