Had a great experience at burnham. I lived here for two years straight. I would not have wanted to live anywhere else! They always add new amenities and keep them updated!

I really enjoy the great community and convenient location that Burnham 310 offers. This is my third year living here, and I have truly loved my experience.

It's been a great experience living at Burnham 310. The staff is very active and prompt, and whenever I had issues someone was always present to help. The roommate matching process is also great, I landed up with a great roommate. I would recommend staying at Burnham for sure.

I love living at Burnham 310. It is in a great location and has so many fun events. The staff really keep residents engaged and hosts events that are enjoyable. Maintenance is always quick and reliable.

I really like the fact that the building is right above a grocery store, it saves so much effort for grocery shopping. The management is usually very responsive and it gives students an advantage to live comfortably.

It is very classy and modern looking everywhere in this building. It is also in a great location. I love my tall cielings and nice appliances and the fact that I could have my cat with me. There were a few minor issues with repairs but everything else so nice I barely noticed it.

Jjbbhhhjj didnsdonc susbwk ownw9d Sisi's fif9fnd signs ocineb dishenf insists did9suicuv jiieirbeie9he dnsisidb sidibe dsidosidntn titiforn.

The experience is overall good. I would point out some potential improvements. 1. 2nd floor facing extremely hot water problem in toilet and shower. 2. Wall needs repainting

Burnham is okay except theres no noise canceling and the water temperature is hard to control. I’ve asked the office about it for months now but its still out of control

It is clean and convenient because it has a gym and study lounge. Also, there is County Market right next to the apartment and it is for 24/7 so you can just go there if you need something.

All of the staff at Burnham 310 are very pleasant and are willing to help whenever you need it. I love the amenities that are here. The gym has so many machines to where i don't need to make a trip to the ARC.

Reply from Burnham 310

I’ve had a great experience with everyone working at the building. I just even got a new floor plan and I love it even more than the last one!

Reply from Burnham 310

I love living at Burnham 310. The amenities are awesome and the living spaces are very modern yet with a warm feel. The office staff has also been very attentive to any issues.

Reply from Burnham 310

The best luxury urban residence in CU! Award-winning design, state-of-the-art amenities, helpful and courteous staff, strategic location, safe and comfortable.

Reply from Burnham 310

The new study rooms are great. I enjoy being able to print anytime in the day without having to get out of the building and go to a library.

Reply from Burnham 310

Great apartment with luxurious amenities and spacious bedrooms! It is pet-friendly and the view from the top is unbelievable. Also, it is next to the County Market, so the location is at its best.

Reply from Burnham 310

Burnham has the best staff. Maintenance is extremely friendly, punctual, and helpful. I feel safe and never have had a problem with anything. I love living here.

Reply from Burnham 310

Great location, competent staff, lots of activities, very nice community. Apartments are cozy and maintenance requests are attended to very quickly.

Reply from Burnham 310

Looks good from outside, but from the inside, more work is appreciated. Love the study room. Love the spinning room. Timely maintainance. Thin walls.

Great experience and living at Burnham 310. I have been living here for two years now and every time i want think i want to find a new place, they always have great renewal deals that makes me stay. Love it.!

The apartment is extremely clean and well managed. So many helpful and lovely people in the building. It was furnished exactly as described and let us have enough freedom to do what we wished.

Reply from Burnham 310

The rooms are very spacious, and most necessary furniture and appliances are included which is very nice. Maintenance is very quick. Trash room and hallways could be cleaner, and elevator breaks down frequently

Super nice to stay here. I have been here for 2 years and I have already signed the lease next year. "Best apartment in UIUC!" confirmed by my lovely cat.

Reply from Burnham 310

The best apartment on campus. The management is very helpful, the appliances are amazing. The social and study lounges, gym and fitness on demand are top of the line. The maintenance requests are quickly addressed and it is always quiet. I love living at Burnham 310 and definitely recommend it.

Reply from Burnham 310

great location being right next to the county market, nice staff helping me out after office hours when I got locked out of my room. One of the better apartments on campus!