Burnham 310

4.2

4.2

I love living here so much I signed for a third year! The staff is so accommodating and helpful for whatever I may ask (which I know is a lot)! I’m so thankful for this place being my home away from home♥️
Has amazing amenities and support. The apartments are also amazing. They have a great layout, big rooms, and the bathrooms are amazing! Would love to live here!
I think this apartment complex is very convienent to main school life. There is easy access to anything a student may need to better prepare themselves for their day to day classes.
I love burnham and I am really happy about the amenities at this location. I love thesecurtiy that burnham offers, its very different from toher apartments
I've really enjoyed it, and it gave me a lot of friends! I love the amenities and all the different ways to see the organization involved on campus!
I love living on campus. It is so nice to have everything within such close walking distance. It looks beautiful in all seasons and has great amenities which is always a bonus.
Burnham is a wonderful place! Very clean and spacious rooms, the amenities are also very great! There is always helpful staff around, and resident activities they provide are fun!
Good! I love the big windows and easy access to the building. Also very convenient that its connected to county. I loved this place because it is central to a lot of important things for me like the library and food.
Burnham 310 is a great student housing option given its unbeatable location, surrounded by grocery stores and bus stations. you can also walk to class from here.
Burn ham 310 has a super welcoming staff and offers several amenities. I especially love that it is pet friendly! I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for housing!