C9 Flats

4.6

4.6

Excellent and very nice me encanto compartir mis momentos dentro de esta comunidad lamento salir pero mi viaje a texas fue por razones laborales
So far so good. Everyone seems nice but kept to themselves. Facilities seem like they are kept up and packages aren't stolen. Service from management has been relatively timely.
C9 Flats is a great option for modern style apartments close to downtown and walking distance to the a few trax stations. Quiet building with awesome amenities including really useful co-working space, fitness center, sauna and rooftop/lounge area.
Love having an apartment at c9, the space is great TX and management really cares. I love his modern the apartment is and always feel safe in the area.
There were some issues which electrical when I first moved, any time there was a maintenance request it was handled within a decent time. Also when the heater went out I was loaned some space heaters. Overall I'm very satisfied with my apartment the building and staff.
Jodi and Laura are awesome and we’re so excited to be at C9 Flats! The apartments are very modern and stylish, making it feel at home as soon as we saw the building.
The first months after moving in were a bit rocky, but I understand there were management changes and that’s never easy to acclimate to! The past few months have been awesome, Laura is more than than helpful and responds to all emails and questions you may have.
Beautiful place, super well run, great location. I love the punching bags in the gym and the sauna. I can't give 5/5 stars simply because of the incident on our move-in day, however in my opinion it was handled very well and theoretically could have happened anywhere. Our neighbors are all very kind and mellow. We are loving our overall experience at C9!
Pretty good. I wish the cable and valet trash were optional. I don't want to have to pay for something I don't want to use, but other than that I enjoy the amenities
I am so glad to call C9 home. The building is stunning and the apartments are modern with very nice appliances and fixtures. Very top notch place!