I have loved living in cabana so far! Very affordable! And I like how they focus on having many activities to bring the neighborhood closer together!

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I believe my experience has been positive overall, since the apartment is spacious and I can enjoy a lot of peace time. It is a great place to walk, and the scenery is beautiful. I am also grateful for the bbq section by the pool, since I use it with my friends and we enjoy the whole day cooking on the grills.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

A great experience cabana is definitely a good apartment complex to live in they are attentive when asked to fix things and try to be helpful

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Living at Cabana Beach Apartments provides the community experience you want in an apartment! The staff of always willing to help and the maintenance of the complex is always well maintained.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

This is the best apartment I have lived till right now. And I have honestly lived in 5 apartment complexes. The only issue which I faced was that most of appliances were broken when I moved in, even though they are fixed now still it gave me a rocky start.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Everything was in place when I moved in and if something breaks maintenance takes very little to come and fix things. Walls are a little thin, but It’s not that big of a deal.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Cabana has had a bad rep in the past, but I have lived here for 2 years, going on 3, and love it. Maintenance is quick to respond to requests and everything works (washer/dryer/microwave). Room was clean upon move-in and they just upgraded the pool. Wish our apartment got the new renovations, but understandable.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Holding to live here was a good choice. The pool is amazing and there’s plenty of parties being thrown. Also the gym has a lot of machines inside.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Good price and nice amenities, but when I first moved in nothing was ready and the apt looked like someone was still living there. Very dirty but after everything was straightened out I’ve enjoyed living here and our view is the pool so thats a plus.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I enjoy it here at Cabana beach. I love all of its amenities such as the gym, pool, courts. I liked it so much that I have chosen to renew my lease.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Cabana Beach is a very affordable college apartment complex, great for college kids. Quick bus access and competitive room sizes for the price.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Trash pick up could be improved. Also maintenance request should be improved and done faster. Otherwise everything seems good. The events are fun.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I love living at Cabana Beach. It’s honestly a super nice spot. Quiet, clean, and the staff is great. I definitely recommend living here, which is why I renewed my lease :)

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

When I first moved into cabana, I was disappointed. After a year, my experience at Cabana has gotten better. I’m enjoying the premium unit and the amenities.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

At first when I moved to cabana , I had many complications. But now that I have lived here for a bit, it has gotten better. I enjoy the pool and gyms

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

One if the best place for peace. Rooms are very specious for students who want independence. Sharing kitchen and living hall make friends in.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I really like the community, gym and the pool! Loud neighbors aren’t favored. There are some bugs in the apartments. Overall, it’s a nice neighborhood for a college student.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

The community is nice, the pool area is nice and maintained. Could use some pressure cleaning in the apartment hallways though. Overall nice play to stay

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

It's okay. My roommates and I randomly hear people outside yelling profanity in the middle of the night, or dogs barking at each other, so that makes sleeping a little difficult.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

very good the neighborhood is pretty bad but maintenance is very good &. reliable. the amenities are nice &. security is good as well. very good

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

The washer machine and dish washer are a bit old. The toilet is too low. The mattresses a bit too firm and a bit too high. The pool view isn’t viewable from my room as I thought it would be.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Pool parties fantastic! Maintenance is really friendly and comes when they say they will! Overall clean complex and security isn’t bad either!

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Nice apartment complex, however my apartment has had many electrical issues but the new maintenance team fixed it recently. The new team has been very helpful and fixed all of the issues in one go. Only four stars because my apartment building also has issues with excess insects in the hall way. But other than that it’s a good complex.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I enjoy being there. Staff is nice, maintenance is nice as well. Sometimes you have to call more than once to get things done, but they usually are pretty good responding.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Residence community is an exciting and diverse place to live. I have been given the opportunity to live and work alongside amazing colleagues, professionals, and students