I love living here the apartment is very nice but havent met my roomate she dont mpve in till August along with me i suppose she is startong fall as me will be.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I have been living at Cabana Beach for two years. I like the amenities that Cabana Beach. The pool is great and the best I’ve seen at any apartment complex.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

The experience at cabana was okay, but what what interesting about cabana is that it has a lot of amenities and they have fun activities that you could win free stuff with.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Overall it was a good value on student housing; the rent was reasonable and management generally resolved issues quickly. Maintenance may take some time to get back to you, but it was a fairly large complex, so I imagine that they had a lot of us to deal with at once.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I have only been here for a few weeks and I already like it! I had some difficulties with moving in, but the staff did a great job at settling my needs!

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Great place to live! First time living on my own and the office made it super easy to answer all questions throughout my time at cabana beach

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Everyone here is super nice, maintenance takes care of any problem ASAP. Office staff is also great!!! We enjoy all the amenities, such as the pool, and being able to have friends and family over for a pool party, and a cookout.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

It is pretty great! My room is the perfect size and the pool/events are so nice to have so I can explore and meet new people. The employees are very welcoming and they keep the spirit alive!

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I haven’t had many problems at cabana and I’m happy to have been able to share my apartment with three roommates that have been very respectable towards each other.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

It’s a good complex. The thing that I don’t like is that it is very dark and should have more lights. The pool is really nice so as the gym.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Nice place to live in and also kind of cheap. Maintenance is so effective at least for the 2 years I have lived in Cabana Beach Apartments. Bus takes 15 to 20 minutes which is not that bad!

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I love living at cabana beach apartments! Maintenance is always quick to come which is a plus. The neighbors aren't loud as well and easy to get along with.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Very clean and roomy. I was pleasantly surprised by the wood flooring when I moved in. I was expecting something basic and I got something premium.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

cabana beach is a great place to live if your looking for great student housing in Gainesville Florida. they have a very nice and big pool. live cabana

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I love living at Cabana Beach because I have made great friends at the gym, pool, and with my roommates. The staff is great and maintenance issues are resolved quickly.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

My experience as a resident has been amazing. I get all of the help I need in a timely manner from the lobby desk. The pool is great, the gym is amazing, and the community is peaceful.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Cabana Beach apartment is a beautiful quiet community with many events going on almost every week. Staff does their best to help in moments.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Pretty awesome apartment complex. Love the pool and gym. Nice for a single person who works alot. Who needs a whole apartment? Not this girl.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Just moved here but so far love the community, staff is friendly as well as the neighbors, the amenities are nice as well and are very convenient,

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

So far so good. It's in a great area not too far from my job. The place is nice and clean compared to places I've seen. The price for what you get is unbeatable. Didnt have much time to find a place to live but was able to sublease for a small fee.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Living at cabana beach is very fun. We keep having awesome pool parties and take away events. The management is very good and gives priority to you.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

It's nice living here. All issues are addressed promptly and efficiently. The pool is nice and the office staff is friendly. There are no major issues.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Very nice and friendly environment, and the pool area is really pretty and relaxing. Work orders get fixed with quickly and efficiently. Thank you.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I love my apartment community. Everyone is so nice and I feel very comfortable in my home. The location is the best part of it because everything is relatively near and you can use two buses; that’s awesome.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Cabana has been a great experience so far can’t complain, my roommates have been phenomenal the pool is so great especially now enjoying it in the summer would recommend 100%