The trash is too far from the apartment buildings. Maintenance response could be a little bit faster. Some of my maintenance requests took too long.

I subleased and it was a quick process that they made pleasant and the unit is amazing. Love the floors and space. It’s been quiet and peaceful here. I wish the gates were closed more. But I feel safe here. I’m always treated with respect from the office when I come in. I’m very happy with choosing CB.

My experience has been good so far. its my second year living here and its been very convenient for me. With the bus system and the amenities. I love cabana.

Cabana Beach is one of the prime locations to stay at Gainesville. I am very happy with my decision to stay here. All its facilities are top notch with friendly staff and amazing community events.

I have ahd a good time at Cabana beach apartment and would only suggest that you add a extra dumpster or two to help alleviate some of the trash problems.

Lived here for 2 years now. The managers and office staff are helpful and maintenance is quick to respond to work orders. Would and recommend/ed to friends; suggest having pre planned roommates though. Affordable student housing will leave you with young and usually rowdy/irresponsible random roommates.

I like it here for the most part but sometimes people smoke weed and that’s annoying. The staff is good though and the amenities are in decent shape.

friendly people and nice neighborhood. it is a very good location. sometimes the amenity bill does not add up, and the amount for rent is double the first month you move in. policies arent the best. overall a good first place to live

The apartment complex layout and pool is nice but the utilities are subpar. Also if you have a bike leave it on your porch. People steal around here indicative of how many cops they have around the place. Other than that maintenance is usually pretty good.

Many of my friends live here which is nice, and in general the community is good. But I’ve had some issues with maintenance, and roommates, and so experience is 50/50

Cabana Beach been the best play I had live since I move to Gainesville, very close to everything. I enjoy living in here. We had some miss understanding but it work out just fine.

It’s a really great place which makes it convenient going to school or the grocery stores. I really like the apartment which is really cozy and makes you feel at home.

Aside from the people across from us who like to throw parties a lot, overall the apartment community is really nice. All our neighbors are nice and don't make too much noise at night.

It's a Great time here a lot of activities to do. The pool view is amazing tv screens grill area and also a beach area. Great community to live in.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Its cool I enjoy my roommates everyday. We all get along very well. The view is nice. The weightroom is decent. I like the pool. Its clean around here

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Living here is okay! Pretty quiet. I’m never really outside but i guess it’s a great place to live. Staff is really nice/helpful. Has a gym, pool, etc.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

So far my living experience at cabana Beach has been very pleasant although I haven't had time to explore all of the amenities my apartment itself and my roommates are very nice

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

I have enjoyed living here! While every apartment complex has it's weaknesses, the strengths here outweigh those weaknesses.When I call maintenance, they are quick to fix the problem, which is very appreciative.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Very nice environment. Rooms are spacious. Amenities are amazing. Gym has really good equipments. Leasing office staff are very accommodating. Totally recommend cabana beach.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

My experience at Cabana has been incredible so far, this is my second year living here and I have no complains. Management is always very quick and gets our problems resolved! I definitely recommend!

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

This is my 3rd year living at cabana and loving it , having worked in property mgt. by comparing different locations overall this is the best deal in Gainesville including all perks I give it a 5 star !

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Cabana Beach is a really nice place to live. They take care of anything that needs to be fixed, and the office crew is wonderful!!! Come to the Beach!!!

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Living at cabana has been pretty good. You can’t beat the rent prices. My apartment is pretty nice and well equipped. Most likely going to renew the lease.

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Living at Cabana has been a very positive experience. The premium unit is wonderful and has plenty of space. Staff is nice and service to the apartments happen quickly

Reply from Cabana Beach Gainesville

Cabana is a engaging complex. Lots of things to do, lawn is always well maintained along with other public facilities to the residents, the vibe is pretty awesome with the magement crew.