Really great complex, surprisingly quiet for a student living apartment. very dog friendly. Roommate matching was awesome, only reason for taking star off is because sometimes maintenance can be a little slow to respond to service requests.

Cabana beach is a nice place to live. They are dog friendly and always hosts activities for their residents. The staff is nice and accommodating & the location is pretty great.

I love living in cabana beach. I feel like if I’m home. Although th walls are thing and can pretty much hear anything, it is great. It is super comfy

Nice place to live, chill community. Parking is A1, never have to worry about not finding a spot near my place. The gym is my favorite place, great equipment and vibe

Great environment, faculty is nice including maintenance but sometimes slow but most complexes are. Cool events almost every week and coffee in front office

Great staff. I LOVE that we’re the first on the bus route! Everyone is friendly and they often have giveaways which are always great especially since they’re for useful items.

Cabana beach is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and helpful! They are making every apartment premium which mean great new upgrades. I am leasing here again!

I enjoy the kind office staff, location, and quality of these apartments. It’s pretty much on par with what I though student apartment living would be.

Cabana Beach has such a wonderful community; its always quiet and everyone, residents and staff, is so friendly. They always have events and giveaways for residents which is really cool.

I love our apartment. We have been able to get everything new in our apartment. The only thing that is wrong with our apartment is the dryer at times it doesn’t work and we have put in multiple work orders and they have came to fix it but it still doesn’t work.

I think that this community is great and all of the people that live here are great too. The staff does their best to make everyone happy and fix any problems that we may have.

I like cabana beach apartments and the community. They focus on the residents needs and are able to meet them efficiently. I would definitely recommend these apartments

Really good community. Party people are respectful, and I’ve yet to have a problem with any other residents. Additionally, all of the staff are very helpful, even when you ask questions that are considered ‘dumb’ by many.

Great location near Chick fil A and Sams Club! Pet friendly apartments! Gets pretty noisy near my building, but it’s understandble renting at student living apartments. They say that Towing is enforced but as of now there is no towing, so visitors can park anywhere.

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

Best complex ever so quiet and safe. I was looking for a tranquil place to study and cabana is the perfect complex for me. It’s clean , pretty, and organized

No major issues and the staff is extremely friendly. However, staff entering the apartment every now and then is starting to get little bothersome.

This is my first apartment ever and I love it! A lot of people complain that it's far from campus, but I have no complaints about the location. I renewed my lease for next year because I'm very content with my living space right now.

Overall the community is excellent! I would recommend anyone to live here at Cabana Beach. The only thing that I would like to see change is the pool times, it would be awesome if our pool was open 24 hours.

I have never had a bad experience with the cabana beach apartment community. Everyone is so friendly and willing to help in any situation needed.

The community here is pretty good and the area is quiet. It isn’t a loud disruptive community and cabana makes many events that help meet the neighbors.

The apartments are really nice. I love the doors in my apartment. There are some neighbors that are very rude. I don’t like the built in shelve and desk. But overall nice apt

Great complex with friendly caring staff. Maintenance staff is quick and efficient and the grounds are kept nice and clean. Only complaint would be the basketball court that doesn’t have working baskets.

I love my apartment. It is completely amazing for the price that I pay. The gym and the study areas are quiet. The pool is huge and it is so relaxing to go to after a long day.

Cabana beach is awesome! The staff is really nice and helpful, and the giveaways are pretty cool too. I’m really happy I chose Cabana beach!

So far I’ve had no issues living here. The pool and the fitness center and nice and well maintained. The apartments are pretty spacious and everyone seems to be very friendly here.