The front office people are very nice and helpful, however many other parts of staff have, in the past, been condescending and rude, and entirely unhelpful.

I really enjoy living here. My dog loves the dog park and I love being able to chill on the balcony after a long day. I just recently used the pool for the first time. There’s a lot to do!

The apartment complex is always welcoming and the staff is friendly. The pool is a fun place to go and relax whenever I feel stressed. I enjoy going to the study room when i need a large table to do my work.

I really enjoy living here at Cabana Beach. The pool is really nice and so is the community here. We have a nice balcony and it is in a great location.

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

Nice place to live. I enjoy living here with my friends. The view is beautiful and the feeling is cool. Every time when I call the repair, they got here as soon as possible

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

Wonderful apartment complex, the environment is welcoming and scenery is beautiful. Love the gym and that it’s first on the bus route! They are constantly doing repairs to improve the place!

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

Best apartment I’ve lived in so far in San Marcos. Lived here sophomore year, moved elsewhere junior year and now I’m back senior year just because I liked it so much.

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

Overall good place to live, had an issue with the ac early on that took a while to fix but management worked a deal with us to offset the spike in utilities. Good amenities, lots of parking but the spaces can be small in some areas. Overall good place to live

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

It is awesome here and I would recommend Cabana Beach for anyone. The amenities are great, and the pool is awesome! I also like the fact that my unit is being renovated.

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

I really enjoyed staying here at cabana beach, in the beginning it was a little rough because of people underneath us. But the rooms are a good size and so is the bathroom. The screened in patio is a plus!

Cabana Beach Apartments has Great amenities, quiet neighborhood, and first stop on TXST bus route! The office is always holding fun events and maintenance gets to problems in a timely manner.

I love everything about living at cabana beach! The staff is so extremely helpful and nice, and I absolutely love the new updates!! Any issues or questions I have had they instantly helped me with!

Excellent community, close to the police station so safety is nice. Movie theatre in my backyard and amazing coffee and pool every day! Lived here for 3 years and I’ve really enjoyed it

So excited to live here!! Love the unit, location close to the campus, amenities, and the new upgrades that are being done to the units! Staff at the office always friendly and helpful. Great rent cost for the size and features.

Cabana beach is such a relaxing community to live at. The pool makes me feel as if I’m at the beach. The gym puts me in a good mood and I love taking my pup to the dog park.

great community and great amenities! I've met some of my greatest friends here at Cabana Beach! Also the pool is my favorite part of the whole apartment!

I really enjoy living at Cabana Beach. Everyone is nice and welcoming. The staff are amazing at their job and are really helpful if I have a question.

I love cabana beach so much! It’s super fun and all of the staff members are really nice and I LOVE the pool! My apartment is also super cute and I absolutely love it!

Living at Cabana Beach Apartments has been great. No major issues so far. Staff is friendly and they try to resolve maintenance requests quickly

Good community! Very quiet ... cabana does a good job about doing community activities to get to know the neighbors.... pretty good place to live🤗

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

Such a beautiful place to live! The staff is wonderful, communication is great and the amenities are awesome! Not to mention the free coffee available in the front office:)

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

the community is great and welcoming. i feel like i am at home. there are so many amazing opportunities at this complex. I am so glad i chose cabana

Reply from Cabana Beach San Marcos

Great layouts in apartments, convenient location to various shopping and eateries. Porch to every apartment is a plus and low prices as well.

I like Cabana beach and it has been a great experience living since I first moved in. We’ve never had any problems and there maintenance team is great.

Love it here. Affordable and good quality. Stayed here through all 3 years of college. Would definitely recommend for anyone. Close to campus.