Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Isaac was great. He made the application process super easy. Can’t wait to move in next month. I love this location and all the nightlife nearby
Cadence Music Factory is my first place I’ve had on my own. The building is clean and I love the local artwork and murals throughout the building. I love having the pool with the view of uptown, and especially love seeing the city while I work out too. Great amenities and events every month!
Love it ! Jordan and Alexandria are very friendly in the lease office, & the building is beautiful! Pet friendly is an understatement, and the rooms and views will definitely greet your eyes with comfort.
Great location, amenities, and quality of apartment. The people working in the office are very responsive and my maintenance request was completed in less than 3 hours this week. Only thing keeping it from 5 stars is the train, but should only bother me since my unit is on the corner closest to the train tracks.
Moving into Cadence Music Factory has been nothing short of excellent. From the moment I walked in I felt comfortable with the excellent customer service from the staff. They all made me feel welcomed and ensured that every need or desire I wanted was met.
Wonderful location! I’ve enjoyed living here so much, the location is the best. The staff is friendly and there are plenty of amenities to enjoy!
I love it here and just renewed my lease for another year. Couldn’t be a better experience. The parking gets a little insane, especially when the gate is broken, which happens often, but still that’s the worst thing.
Very nice peace environment .Friendly neighbors. Plus a lot in house activities and amenities. Overall upscale living experience. The Office staff are very understanding.
Great apartment complex, but train warning was not emphasized. I wish the windows were more soundproof to block the train’s sounds at night. Maintenance speed and accuracy has been phenomenal. Cadence Team has been amazing. Would also wish for a safer walk to uptown or to AvidXchange.
So far my living experience at Cadence has been positive. Staff, along with fellow tenants, have been friendly and helpful. Thanks for providing a smooth transition into my new home.