Cadence Music Factory Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great team and community. I never have any trouble and very responsive. It’s a great location and walking to music factory is the cheery on top.
Love the insulated walls, makes living by the train that much manageable. Good amenities and friendly neighbors. Staff is great as well, very helpful.
My experience has been great so far. I enjoy my location being close to the highway and my apartment amenities. I would love additional visitor parking but do appreciate being able to find parking for myself with no issues on a daily basis.
Great apartment with a lot it offer , excellent amenities. The location is in the middle of so much to experience in uptown that I can’t wait to be apart of.
I absolutely loved the tour of this complex and the tour guide was very knowledgeable about everything regarding the apartment complex. I love how close the complex is to the downtown area and I chose to sign my lease due to being only 4 min away from the school. I am excited to move in!
I love Cadence Music Factory! The apartment building is beautiful! The amenities are by far the best I’ve seen. The staff is friendly and property manager works in excellence. I highly recommend people to choose Cadence Music Factory.
I love it here great staff , leasing staff and neighbors. My apartment is my dream apartment. Spacious, my commute to work has cut down to 10 minutes. The only thing I don’t like is the train noise in the middle of the night but everything else is great and I would recommend this place to any and everybody
It’s a joy to live here. Many place besides home to study. A lot of areas to study. Also they always keep it clean No more tent city you don’t feel so bad coming outside. Happy they got the help they needed.
Awesome experience from the concierge to my neighbors, I haven’t ever went to your an apartment and felt more at home in my entire life. I love the spacious layout of my new home as well as the location, keeping me uptown but now in the midst of all the mayhem.
Cadence is a great place to live from a location and cost/value perspective. The amenities are great however often times are malfunctioning and unable to be utilized. Maintenance is quick to respond for more simple requests and the office team is always available to respond to any questions or concerns.