Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Having been a resident for the last 3 years has been such an wonderful and welcoming experience. Even during the current pandemic Candance staff have gone above and beyond to make everyone feel as comfortable and safe as possible. As well as offering special social distancing events, food truck Friday’s and virtual community contests. Do not plan on leaving anytime soon:)
It’s pretty nice except now that we’re quarantined, we don’t have access to any of the amenities anymore. I used to get coffee everyday but can’t do that now that they’ve shut everything down.
Easy to apply and move in. I applied on a Friday and picked up the keys Sat morning. I love how the app has so many features and easy to use.
Everything has been amazing and seamless thus far. The office staff is very friendly and person able. Excited to have such a warm welcome.
Guest parking here is terrible but the gym is great. Train is loud and clubhouse is small. It is close to uptown and music factory but can’t walk at night.
I have loved living here. It’s very clean. The only reason why I did not give it the full 5 stars is because you can hear your neighbors music.
I love the location and the building is amazing, but you often smell marijuana in the elevator, hallway, and outside. Otherwise it is a great place that we really enjoy.
Isaac was great. He made the application process super easy. Can’t wait to move in next month. I love this location and all the nightlife nearby
Cadence Music Factory is my first place I’ve had on my own. The building is clean and I love the local artwork and murals throughout the building. I love having the pool with the view of uptown, and especially love seeing the city while I work out too. Great amenities and events every month!
Love it ! Jordan and Alexandria are very friendly in the lease office, & the building is beautiful! Pet friendly is an understatement, and the rooms and views will definitely greet your eyes with comfort.