Excellent maintenance starting from beginning of rental. And wonderful experience in the community. Good aesthetic environment and excellent staff.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Needs severe improvements with security and Airbnb apartments need to be done away with or us as tenants need to be compensated for the outside company

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Good experience so far and looking forward to more. Issac is very helpful and free coffee in the morning is a treat. Neighbors are friends and club house is great.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

We just moved in but the staff has made this experience so easy! The pool and the gym and the dog park are such awesome amenities!The property is so nice and clean! Excited for the next 10 months!

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

During my tour, Issac, made me feel welcome and valued. He never made me feel like my questions or concerns were unimportant. Immediately I felt at home at Cadence.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

The location, the events, the amenities, the VIEW. I love living here! It's unfortunate our apartment is right next to the train and the highway noise but we've gotten used to it over time. And so many other perks make up for a little bit of noise :)

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Amazing can’t community. Always nice to come home from work and be greeted by friendly neighbors. Never loud noises during the night. Staff keeps the community neat and clean.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

We love Cadence and the awesome location! The staff is super helpful and the residents are fun. It’s a very dog friendly neighborhood as well.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

I love my apartment! The fixtures and new applicants, flooring, etc. I do believe there is room for improvement: - the guest pass situation is EXTREMELY frustrating! I was very disappointed after I moved in and realized I had been mislead (before signing the lease) about the guest parking. In fact i wouldn’t have known had I not seen someone walking in the office & asked Stedman about it. In fact I was mislead into thinking that passes had to be checked out only if they wanted to park in our lot because of the overflow (which I have yet to see) but that the Avid lot was different and guests could park there without reserving a pass. - I also think the welcome package could be improved. There was no welcome letter outlining what my amenities were or explanations on the gate codes, guest Pass/parking, politicizes, computers passwords, spectrum tv/internet. In fact spectrum had to tell me what my package included and also had to change out the box. Apparently every resident hashed to have a tech come out because upon picking up the equipment they give you the wrong type (has to do with an old contract). This was an inconvenience! - I love the socials but I felt like they couldn’t be a better times (not 5:30 on a workday) and the rose soiree was actually an informational on the dry cleaning lockers and was held in the cyber cafe. I’d like to meet other residents and this definitely wasn’t then space for that. Many people were in and out. - With that being said I’d be happy to provide ideas for any socials in the future or even design suggestions (I’m an interior designer) as I also feel certain areas (i.e. the area outside of the workout room could use a few elements to create a more peaceful surrounding since we are right by the interstate and the train.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

enjoyed the whole process of moving in. this place is absolutely gorgeous and the amenities are amazing. this was such great choice for me to move here

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

It’s an amazing area uptown Charlotte is the place to be right now. I grew up around the corner from the spot and a lot has changed since I’ve back in the Queen City

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Love my apartment and vibe of the community! Office staff is great, always smiling when I see them. Made me feel welcome, and always very responsive to any help I need.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

So, I just signed my lease yesterday, however I can say that Alexandrea in the front office has been MORE than helpful in assisting me get set up at Cadence.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

I moved in during April, I have been enjoying life here, the only issue for me is the lack of guest parking. This is a common complaint, as per my neighbors. The train doesn't bother me as I'm from the city. Staff is super helpful and isn't afraid to find the correct answer to a question if they are unsure.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

It has been great living here! Things are always fixed, up and running, and cleaned efficiently. The residents are respectful, quiet, and most importantly clean up after their pets! I never have noise complaints and everyone is always welcome! Work repairs get done efficiently and in a timely manner and there’s not much to complain about.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

This is our first apartment in Charlotte and any issues we’ve had have been promptly addressed and taken care of, to me that is more important than any amenities we have.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

My wife and I love living here with our furry child. The pool is really nice, you can’t beat the city view, living in a gated community is wonderful, and valet trash is amazing!

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Working with the Cadence staff has been amazing! I am so excited about my new studio. The amenities at cadence are second to none. Not to mention, for the location and all that is included, Cadence is very affordable!

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Great amenities that are far above and beyond anything I’ve ever experienced. The office staff has been a pleasure to work with, knowledgeable and caring.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

So far so good! There are a lot of opportunities to social but every single one has some sort of alcohol involved. And ... I don't drink. So...

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

The property isn’t maintained. Things routinely stop working (the gate was down for months, the entrance at the back of the the building). There’s a large homeless population and a loud train that runs by the property multiple times per day. The gym is always clean. I had a package delivered by amazon that disappeared

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

love living here! i’ve met so many great people and the amenities are amazing. it is very dog friendly and everyone is super friendly. best apartment i’ve lived at.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

I really enjoy living at Cadence Music Factory. Considering I moved from out of state, the resident events have really made me feel welcome. The staff was also super helpful considering I was moving from so far away and was unable to visit in person. Apartment amenities, gym, coffee bar, and package delivery are all very modern and tech-savvy.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

The community is very nice and still close to everything downtown. Love living here so far minus the gate issue still being down which was one of the main reasons I moved here for the security purposes. Other than that no complaints.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Love it so far. Only some minor noise issues. Love the community and events. The staff is very responsive and great. Only feedback would be better parking options for guests