Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Whomever live over the top of me has been remodeling their apartment since August lol other than that it’s been a pretty good experience here.
wonderful!!! The front management team is amazing and addressed any concerns that I had. The front team made me feel important and took care of any needs immediately
I was initially extreme excited about becoming a resident of Cadence back in May. Move in was easy, service requests and responded to quickly and the office staff have all been a joy to engage with even with the changes in community management. The overall maintenance of the community however has been subpar at best. I’ve witnessed and photographed everything from trash in rear hallway, dog feces at entryway door or community, fire alarms blaring from fireworks being lit inside the building. It’s been comparable to living in a college dorm, not at all the experience that I expect from a Greystar community nor is this what I initially expected upon signing a lease here.
Peaceful and clean property. Very friendly neighbors! I love the activities the property has that all residents can attend , with kids or just for adults . Also the property does not forget about pets (:
I had the opportunity to really see the entire complex. The neighbors seems to be very mindful of the pets and cleaning behind them. I love the safety and privacy. It’s a great community to be a part . I entered the scenery to the city.?
Clean quiet community....except for the train but I personally don't mind it....lots of amenities to be used by residents now that they are open
Love this apartment and community. Lively and friendly neighbors but never had a complaint about the noise. Apartment events give you the chance to meet your neighbors if you're new to the city like me. That, plus being pet friendly and a 10 minute walk to downtown makes for a great apartment.
my community is great... quiet and polite neighbors for the most part. only good part about my moving experience. 4.5 stars for the community! not the moving experience.
Love the area and amenities now that we are able to use them more frequently. The valet trash is very convenient and my neighbors are friendly !
Great community and location! Very friendly staff and neighbors. Very pet friendly. I enjoy the up to date appliances and amenities especially the gym equipment.