Wonderful location! I’ve enjoyed living here so much, the location is the best. The staff is friendly and there are plenty of amenities to enjoy!

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

I love it here and just renewed my lease for another year. Couldn’t be a better experience. The parking gets a little insane, especially when the gate is broken, which happens often, but still that’s the worst thing.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Very nice peace environment .Friendly neighbors. Plus a lot in house activities and amenities. Overall upscale living experience. The Office staff are very understanding.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Great apartment complex, but train warning was not emphasized. I wish the windows were more soundproof to block the train’s sounds at night. Maintenance speed and accuracy has been phenomenal. Cadence Team has been amazing. Would also wish for a safer walk to uptown or to AvidXchange.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

So far my living experience at Cadence has been positive. Staff, along with fellow tenants, have been friendly and helpful. Thanks for providing a smooth transition into my new home.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

This is only my initial review after only having really lived here one night, even though I've been leasing here about 1 week so far. I may amend or make an additional review later on depending upon my rental experience. I consider this a mid to high-level apartment in terms of amenities: the gate at the front works, the elevators work, the fitness center is pretty comprehensive. I rented a studio with 713 sqft. But the cubic footage is very nice. What I mean is that tall ceilings make it feel more spacious than it is, which is nice. I received stainless steel appliances, wood or faux wood flooring, and tons of cabinetry. One negative is that the walls are slightly less insulated than they should be for neighbor to neighbor noise reduction OR my neighbors turn their surround sound up way too loud: one of the two, though it's probably the latter. My rental experience was nice and quick. Cadence Music Factory was the best deal on the market at the time, so once I felt comfortable with this distance from uptown, the initial move-in costs and rent, I was sold. The staff seem friendly and well organized so far. I will update this review upon lease renewal and/or move out.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

I love the activities that are provided for us. Real fast response when I need something fixed and the staff are all friendly! Of course the amenities are amazing and I like to chill in the community room

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Price for the location, amenities, and community is hard to beat. The staff is great and always quick to answer any questions. Right off the interstate and is quick to get most anywhere around Charlotte.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

So far, everything has been wonderful since we moved in. The only things that are bothersome are the noise level of neighbors, the train at night, and the smell of weed in some of the hallways. Also the coffee machine has not been working great for me the past few days--but that is no ones fault! The amenities, location, unit, and staff have been absolutely amazing.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Great space. Close to lots of the "hotspots". Incredibly helpful staff. Beware of stolen packages that are left on your front door. Most jobs in the Charlotte area are within 10 minutes of these apartments.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Absolutely love living at Cadence at the Music Factory! The staff are great, the units are very modern and chic, and the community is amazing.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Nice community, beautiful interior, only downside is the train but you get used to it. Lots of dog owners, so if you're a dog lover like myself you'll love it here.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Excellent maintenance starting from beginning of rental. And wonderful experience in the community. Good aesthetic environment and excellent staff.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Needs severe improvements with security and Airbnb apartments need to be done away with or us as tenants need to be compensated for the outside company

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Good experience so far and looking forward to more. Issac is very helpful and free coffee in the morning is a treat. Neighbors are friends and club house is great.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

We just moved in but the staff has made this experience so easy! The pool and the gym and the dog park are such awesome amenities!The property is so nice and clean! Excited for the next 10 months!

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

During my tour, Issac, made me feel welcome and valued. He never made me feel like my questions or concerns were unimportant. Immediately I felt at home at Cadence.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

The location, the events, the amenities, the VIEW. I love living here! It's unfortunate our apartment is right next to the train and the highway noise but we've gotten used to it over time. And so many other perks make up for a little bit of noise :)

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Amazing can’t community. Always nice to come home from work and be greeted by friendly neighbors. Never loud noises during the night. Staff keeps the community neat and clean.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

We love Cadence and the awesome location! The staff is super helpful and the residents are fun. It’s a very dog friendly neighborhood as well.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

I love my apartment! The fixtures and new applicants, flooring, etc. I do believe there is room for improvement: - the guest pass situation is EXTREMELY frustrating! I was very disappointed after I moved in and realized I had been mislead (before signing the lease) about the guest parking. In fact i wouldn’t have known had I not seen someone walking in the office & asked Stedman about it. In fact I was mislead into thinking that passes had to be checked out only if they wanted to park in our lot because of the overflow (which I have yet to see) but that the Avid lot was different and guests could park there without reserving a pass. - I also think the welcome package could be improved. There was no welcome letter outlining what my amenities were or explanations on the gate codes, guest Pass/parking, politicizes, computers passwords, spectrum tv/internet. In fact spectrum had to tell me what my package included and also had to change out the box. Apparently every resident hashed to have a tech come out because upon picking up the equipment they give you the wrong type (has to do with an old contract). This was an inconvenience! - I love the socials but I felt like they couldn’t be a better times (not 5:30 on a workday) and the rose soiree was actually an informational on the dry cleaning lockers and was held in the cyber cafe. I’d like to meet other residents and this definitely wasn’t then space for that. Many people were in and out. - With that being said I’d be happy to provide ideas for any socials in the future or even design suggestions (I’m an interior designer) as I also feel certain areas (i.e. the area outside of the workout room could use a few elements to create a more peaceful surrounding since we are right by the interstate and the train.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

enjoyed the whole process of moving in. this place is absolutely gorgeous and the amenities are amazing. this was such great choice for me to move here

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

It’s an amazing area uptown Charlotte is the place to be right now. I grew up around the corner from the spot and a lot has changed since I’ve back in the Queen City

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

Love my apartment and vibe of the community! Office staff is great, always smiling when I see them. Made me feel welcome, and always very responsive to any help I need.

Reply from Cadence Music Factory Apartments

So, I just signed my lease yesterday, however I can say that Alexandrea in the front office has been MORE than helpful in assisting me get set up at Cadence.