Cadence Music Factory Apartments

4.5

4.5

Awesome experience from the concierge to my neighbors, I haven’t ever went to your an apartment and felt more at home in my entire life. I love the spacious layout of my new home as well as the location, keeping me uptown but now in the midst of all the mayhem.
Cadence is a great place to live from a location and cost/value perspective. The amenities are great however often times are malfunctioning and unable to be utilized. Maintenance is quick to respond for more simple requests and the office team is always available to respond to any questions or concerns.
I love it here. I just wish the residents would take more pride in keeping the property clean. The back stairway smells like dog urine and no cares!
This place is great! I really like the new staff! Everyone is so helpful. I love that we have different resident events every month, it makes living here fun.
Excellent community , wonderful amenities, helpful staff, the scenery is amazing, i am more than excited to join tgis community its a lifestyl3
Cadence is the best apartment complex in all of Charlotte nobody is better they are the top of every category and I love it here so much I wa
Great staff. Had a lot of questions Madison help me out right a way. Ready to move into my new apartment. Perfect location to Lyft or Uber to view the town
So far I’ve been here a month. A little noisy when it comes to pets. I don’t. Like how people leave their dogs outside after 9pm and they bark a lot. Parking can also be a nightmare.
I have been living here almost 3 years and it’s been a good all around experience. I love the location and the accessibility to uptown and all major highways.
Cadence is a wonderful place to live! The leasing agents are super nice & helpful! They made my move in process a breeze! Obsessed with the location and views of the city! I would recommend this place to anyone! Definitely a 10/10!