Cadence Music Factory Apartments

4.5

4.5

The leasing staff has always been really helpful and kind. The community is quiet, except my upstairs neighbor. The community events are fun and well planned.
The unit is great and so is the leasing staff! I am very pleased to hear that EV charging stations are going in. On the flip side of that the Guest parking is a problem and the residents do not clean up after their pets. There is dog poop all over the grass.
It’s really unfortunate to not be able to have guests stay longer than 7pm if there is a waitlist or a guest just so happens to come last minute and they can’t park.
Movies was truly a pleasure to meet and work with in showing me the model apartment. I fell in love with the feel of home when I entered the Leasing Office and the amenities. I am so looking forward to living in The Music Factory!!!
I couldn’t have asked for a better leasing experience. From start to finish Chris and DeAndre have been extremely hospitable, professional and genuine. Moises is clearly leading a well trained staff of incredibly talented individuals!
I love living here! Things are well maintained and others are respectful as well as friendly. The staff is very helpful and overall it is a great place to live!
I’ve only been here for two days but I absolutely love it here and the community is amazing! I’m so glad we made the decision to move here!!
I love living here. I love the amenity such as the work out room and the classes that are offered on Tuesday and Thursday. I also enjoy the activities that are offered to the residents throughout the week.
I’m very pleased with my apartment community! The staff is friendly. The cleanliness is always perfect in the common area and amenities. I highly recommend people to live here.
Being a resident at cadence music factory has been great so far! The staff is very nice and understanding. Any maintenance issues that I have had thus far, maintenance and the front office employees has answered all of my questions and pursed my request immediately.