Cadence Music Factory Apartments

4.5

4.5

Place is a pretty chill area as long as it’s not during a holiday like Halloween. Staff is friendly and gotta love community events such as brunch and go
Working with Deandre was amazing! His professionalism was excellent! He helped me with everything and the process was so smooth! I’m super excited to move in on Monday!
I love living here, it’s been almost 4 years since I moved into my studio at Cadence. Each new staff member is extremely accommodating and the neighbors have become family. Our cares team goes above and beyond to provide events that are both safe and full of entertainment. If anything I would say that recently there has been a lack of follow-up on new community information but beyond that I Highly recommend starting you new home within Cadence Music Factory Apartments.
The issues with the gate is huge deal to me. Every time a look around it’s something. I’m big in security but I’m big on a normal place to park when coming in at night as well. I have got towed twice here because I literally had nowhere else to park. That’s almost 500 dollars out my pocket that the staff could care less about that a actual resident for 3 plus years now. I would try to do a better job catching these dog owners not cleaning up after their pets inside and out of the building And would also recommend bringing coffee cups back the coffee machine.
Me and my partner will be moving in on February 9th, yet Cadence has been so welcoming even now! We are so excited to move in a truly be a part of this awesome community!
Great place to live in uptown. Great amenities, great location. Awesome staff. I just renewed my lease for another year. and did I mention awesome staff!
For the most part, I have enjoyed my time here at Cadence. It's a convenient location and that was my favorite part, but the cleanliness of the community has plummeted. I'm also looking for more space and a bit more peace and quiet.
I really enjoy the location and the amenities now that we are able to use them again. Hopefully now that the Airbnb are gone we won’t have to worry about the place being messed up.
I love it here, great location, great staff friendly neighbors. from the moment I took a tour , I was just so won over. Its closer to my job, the uptown area.
The apartment was gorgeous !! I really appreciate the staff for taking their time out and answering all of my questions . I am so happy to be apart of the cadence music factory team’