Cala Paradise Valley Apartments

4.6

4.6

So far so good. Only downfall is the huge trees in the parking lot, branches fall off on to cars. Office personnel are nice, in a nice convenient area with tons of shopping and food.
Great so far. People are nice, management is prompt with response. Maintenance get jobs done fast and without stopping your entire day. The community welcomed me and my son with open arms
The staff is really nice here. I get great service when I need something fixed and the maintenance staff is reliable and friendly. I’ve been here for many years.
I enjoy living here I've been here for 12 plus years they keep up the property and they also very thorough with repairs only negative thing I see is dog poop once in awhile when I'm walking outside staff is very courteous friendly and helpful
Comfortable and feels like home. Very quiet and residents seem to be aware of noise issues. Have great respect for their neighbors and conduct themselves accordingly.
I love living here for the last 6 years! I have made some of the greatest friends that are now considered family! The office staff and maintenance staff are friendly and take care of any questions I have in a timely manner
We have been here since 2012 and my resident experience has been so great that we keep renewing each year. We've had nothing but great experiences with the office staff and the maintenance team.I love that it's dog friendly and the property keeps improving and stays on top of everything. Any issues are promptly handled and honestly if I could buy here I would because we also love the area... thankyou!!
The management company is outpricing themselves within the neighborhood and the not so good amenities. are not helping either. The pool itself is in rough shape and needs to be resealed. The onsite engineer Eddie is fantastic!
A nice place to live, not enough maintenance, but the neighborhood is awesome, and can't beat the location. We have made lots of friends with the neighbors.
Amanda Beverly and Eddie all make this complex a great community to be a part of. I love living here will definitely renew my lease when it’s time!!!!