Cambridge at College Station

I have enjoyed living at The Cambridge, the RA's are very helpful and easy to contact. The other residents are very friendly and it's a comfortable place to live. The location of The Cambridge is perfect and one of my favorite things about living here.
Amazing experience. Treat me very well. Everything is always clean. Staff is very nice and professional. I would recommend this place to anyone.
I have never toured Cambridge, but I have seen pictures online. Ya'll look like ya'll have an amazing facility. My previous finite teacher told me he stayed at Cambridge and absolutely loved it!! I can't wait!
The Cambridge employees have been very helpful during this world pandemic. They have helped me and answered questions that I didn’t know I had and I can’t wait to move in this fall !
The rooms are small, but got the job done by giving me a roof over my head and I appreciate electricity, water, and internet bills were included in the rent makes it really easy and less stressful. Maintenance was great, very quick all the time. House keeping was really nice and did their job well and fast. Food was okay. Overall, very good first year experience.
Would absolutely recommend. Staff is friendly and very hands on. This can be seen on their social media, where there are several expertly made videos which I love to watch.
Beautiful amenities. I love the pool, gym, and study areas. The Cambridge is close to campus and restaurants. I recommend living here. Great place.
The apartment complex got a bit noisy sometimes. This place is definitely not the best but it was a great first apartment for a freshman going into college.
The apartments are great. The food is good and everyone is very friendly. If you ever have a problem, you can easily contact the front office and they will address right away.
it was really amazing exprience and the workers are so amazing . very great and they will answer all your questions you might have in your day .