I've really been able to connect with all the people I've met so far! I adore my roommates, whom I was paired with based off my profile I built with Cambridge, and I'm very impressed with the interest similarities and personality lines ups! I really like the staff and know a few by name even! Over, its a wonderful place to be!

I get to have the experience to meet new people through some of the events that happens here at Cambridge. As well as putting myself outside my normal comfort zone

I absolutely love the community that the Cambridge provides and the many events the have to offer each month! A huge bonus is having the onsite cafe and being in the middle of College Station!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Overall in the amount of time that I have lived here I have had a ton of fun with my roommates and in the apartment in general. I would recommend this place to any freshman who are coming to college station.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It’s been a great experience so far! The most friendly staff, great events, and it feels like home! I would recommend the Cambridge to any incoming freshmen

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love living here and all the Cambridge at College Station has to offer! From the food to the atmosphere I love it all. The staff is friendly and the rooms are great!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The community is welcoming and friendly. The cafe is convienant as long as you like what they have. The rooms themselves aren't as nice though. Overall I enjoy the place but I also feel like you can find nicer for the cost.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love the Cambridge. This is my second year here and the only thing that really bothers me is the new cafe hours. It's a big inconvenience!!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Living at Cambridge has been a great experience. This is my second year staying here because the location is perfect, and the amenities are great too. The staff is always friendly and everything you need is no more than a bike ride away.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The amenities are wide and varied whether it may for groups or a singular person. There are plenty of spaces to choose to be in. The staff is always happy to help.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Everything has been going great. Staff is friendly, easy to talk to and ask questions to. I like how they're very connected with the residents, you'd hardly know they were staff unless someone told you. Kitchen staff is good most of the time, occasionally they can exhibit a hostile vibe.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It nice. great food and the shuttle is right outside so location is fire. RAs are also super chill and this place is very welcoming. Highly recommend freshmen to live here!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Cambridge has so much that I need in one place! It's so convenient to have dining, a workout room, and study areas in the same building! I also appreciate how when I am not home, Cambridge can prepare me sack lunches for school or hot dinners when I don't make it back before the cafe closes. The staff are excellent and very helpful!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I’ve had a great experience so far. The staff is friendly and the food is good. All the amenities are wonderful. I would recommend to others.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love living here because the people are super nice, the food is really good, the pool is nice, and I have made really good friends. i highly recommend freshmen to live here

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Cambridge is a great place to live because it really fits a freshman college students needs and creates a wonderful environment to make new friends and create memories.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge is a great place to stay. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful, the food is excellent and all of the amenities are very well kept and maintained.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge is a really nice place to live while attending college. It provides most of the amenities that you need in order to focus on your studying without worrying about anything.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I am loving living at the cambridge so far. The living space is so much better than anything they offer on campus. Also the fact that they cook fresh meals for you takes the cake.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love it here. The food is good, the people are kind and make it fun living here. I'm glad I chose to live here. I like how they always have events going on.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

My resident experience has been amazing. I love my room and I haven’t had a problem at all so far lol. I’m really looking forward to more events here at Cambridge:)

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

My favorite part about the Cambridge is that there’s so many commodities available to you within the comfort of your new home. You hungry? Go ahead and walk to the on site cafeteria. Feel like working out? Go to the second floor gym. Want a place to sit down and relax outside your room? Go chill at the pool, or the game room, a study room, the theatre room or one of many lounge areas around the building!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The staff is very nice and I am happy with my roommates. The mail runs smoothly and I love the amenities you offer. The pool is my personal favorite.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The rooms are actually big enough for you to live freely and feel like you are at home. The pool is hot but nice and the food is also really good.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge has really great food and the dorm style (aka having RAs, sharing rooms, apartment events) are really nice to have. However, it is kind of far from campus and is in a sort of shady area.