Cambridge at College Station

Overall my resident experience was really good. I do wish that the cafe opened slightly earlier though or we could take breakfast to go because I had 8 am classes everyday, and in order to make it there on time I was almost never able to have breakfast at Cambridge.
Best service out here. I’ve called multiple times to seek information about the Cambridge and have been greeted with the best hospitality ever!
Overall, the apartment community is a great place to stay for first time student living away. The available amenities is a plus. The staff is also great and helpful.
The living experience is average, covers basic necessities at a reasonable price with the scholarship which is why I'm renewing for next year.
So far good other then some of people like to start drama here. But other then that it been a good experience at the dorm and having some funnnihht
Absolutely stunning! Staff is great, food is great, property is great. They have been posting a lot of really good videos lately and I've been thoroughly impressed.
Meh It’s ok here. The food could be better and there are a lot of bugs in the rooms and hallways so yeah it’s pretty gross sometimes. But oh well
It’s been pretty good and chill. I enjoy it. i wish the internet worked without having to buy a router to connect all my things but 25 dollars extra isn’t too much to gripe about
I love my friends and staff and the pool and bbq pit and The hammocks and kitchen staff and the bus Route for the football games and sports.
The rooms are a good size and the food from the grill in the cafe is really good! Most of the staff is friendly and the property is a really good location.