Stupendous! Everything is awesome! Do you know a great place to stay? Go cambridge or go home baby! Amazing cafe and amazing service from the RA’s up to management💯

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It is pretty rad. I hope i get the job here. I want to make money and have friends ya dig. The food is pretty alright and I like living here overall.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

While I haven't had the pleasure of being a resident just yet at Cambridge, I did have a very nice tutor recently and was really impressed by how pretty Cambridge is. It has all a student needs to become a successful student and also enjoy their time at college.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

When I first visited, the staff was so kind and helpful, and the environment was one I knew I wanted to be a part of. I would definitely recommend visiting if you are interested, because then you can see for your self just how welcoming and wonderful it is.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love the environment and the vibe I get from being at Cambridge. It brings me great excitement to know that I'll be spending my time here.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Cambridge definitely has its advantages and disadvantages. The amenities are nice for the fact that we are living off campus, the cafe food could be a lot better; kind of hurts my heart that Cambridge doesn't recycle.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Very good Place. Like to live here. Fun fun fun time. Food good. Halls good. Pool good. People good. Bed good. Roommates good. Community rewards? Really good

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge really is an amazing place to live when moving to college. Its a great transition from living with your parents to completely on your own. With the cafe, friendly staff, and numerous events every month, the Cambridge really does their best to make sure this place feels like home for us.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The community is incredible and supportive and the food is great! The only issue I have encountered is that the internet can be slow at times.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Great for Freshman, has everything you need. Cafe is great, but it gets old after a while with the same meals repeating each week. You can see how management is working to improve things around the property by updating and adding amenities.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It is an amazing place! The food’s great and everything is at a close distance. The people are nice and everything plus the theater room is my favorite place to relax.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The tome that I have lived here at the Cambridge has been great and haven’t had any problems. Living at the Cambridge has been very convenient because the surve food and can just catch a quick bit when I’m in a hurry.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

This is my second year at the Cambridge and I love it! The food in the cafe is delicious and I over the staff there. The RAs really go out of their way to build a genuine bond with the residents. If you live here, DO NOT MISS OUT ON CASINO NIGHT!!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Living at the Cambridge has been a great experience. I just signed my lease to stay here for a third year, and I'm just as excited as I was coming in my freshman year.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love it here the staff here are really nice people and are really helpful I’m able to socialize with a lot of people and make new friends.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

My resident experience has been fairly great. All guests I bring to Cambridge see it as a hotel and love the courtyard area. I enjoy the cafe and study rooms.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The pool and outdoor area is nice. It's also nice that you are right by the bus stop and it only takes like 10 minutes to get to campus. Food is good, could be better at times

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Overall I have enjoyed my stay. I renewed my contract and will return next fall. I’ve also considered the RA POSITion. I would if I didn’t need a summer break.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

They have wonderful events for all residents to enjoy and a great staff. The numerous amounts of amenities are one of the biggest features in Cambridge. The cafe provides a wide variety of foods everyday.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Overall I enjoy my time at the Cambridge the resisdent advisors are fun loving and entertaining the gym is open 24 hrs and for a cafeteria style meal system the food is well cooked. I’d recommend any upper classmen look into living here

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Love ❤️ Cambridge its the best place I’ve lived at in years. It’s amazing the staff is awesome and they fix any problem right away. Its cool

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Very nice place to come back to after winter break. No major problems so far, and had a great experience so far. Staff seem excited and ready to go for the remainder of the term.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It’s been great. The staff is nice and the housekeeping ladies are the sweetest. Ummmm I just need these points because the amazon gift card reward is lit.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Very nice facility, feels like home. I love how there are community events such as the Casino Night formal, karaoke, and finals snack nights (chocolate night, etc). The staff is so kind and is always willing to answer questions and help. I love how the dining facilities are included on site, and the food is amazing! I appreciate how staff cleans our rooms weekly.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I enjoy the atmosphere here and all, but some of the hall events are at really inconvenient times and I find myself unable to attend most of them. It would be nice to see them more centric around Thursday through Sunday nights / afternoons