Really good so far, very enjoyable. Bus is super covenant and everyone is very friendly. I also like how the cambridge has events every now and then.

Its cool or whateva its pretty rad I like it I like it so much I work here thats wild im out here making that shmoney it would be five stars without crickets

Living here is really convenient in location and accessibility to the school. The property is nice and the cafe takes a big burden off. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. If they don't have an answer they find somebody who does.

So far living here has been amazing! The staff is always there to help and will always offer help if we need it for things such as printing paper or just even saying hello and bye when we are leaving. It gives a warm feeling being here, it feel like home.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The amenities and staff here are of great value in comparison to other locations. The staff is always very helpful and friendly, if there are any issues.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It has it's perks mainly and the residents are always nice. however there are some small things that make an issue. other than that living here is so beautiful.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

amazing place to stay and staff are pretty sweet . I am having a lovely experience here and very welcoming . I love the fitness area , cafe and much of the events here .

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Living here is awesome! The staff are super welcoming, the dining hall is great, and overall the experience has been amazing. I’m so glad I chose the Cambridge to stay at

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Love the events super fun time ❤️ My favorite hall events are bowling and treasure hunt so far and I also love the RD she’s super nice and y’all should come live here

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

One of my favorite things about the Cambridge is it’s location. I’ve woken up late for a class too many times to count but since the Cambridge is right on bus route 22 I’ve only been late very few time compared to the amount of times I’ve slept in

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Friendly staff, the living conditions are pretty good, the food is really good, and the amenities are great especially the pool. Overall I have been satisfied with the two weeks that I have spent at this location so far.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The environment established and maintained at the Cambridge is so welcoming and inclusive. You’re surrounded by other college students who are also just doing their best, and the staff is so quick to help in any way they can.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Its a very good place to live several amenities. I feel as if im at home now and everything is very easy to access. Its not far from many places in college station so thats great.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

All is good so far, room could of been in better condition upon moving in like room was actually dirty as well as paint on the carpet in a few spots. Other then pretty solid

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It hasn’t been too bad. I’ve enjoyed the events and the people I just wish the halls where a little more clean and tidy and didn’t always smell like they’re rotting.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I’ve only lived here for 3 weeks, but so far so good. The staff is really friendly, and the Howdy week activities they held made meeting people super easy. The food is good too.

Great location, convenient bus routes, have had no problems except the wifi being slow. amenities are great compared to dorms as well as space.

Love the Cambridge. Very friendly RA's, very friendly staff all around. Second time living here and would live here again if i was not graduating!

The Cambridge is a great place to say. They have all sorts of amenities you can use for free, and the RA's here are extremely welcoming and helpful.

So far, a lot of fun! Parties are loud when trying to relax, but it’s not that bad. Food is amazing and love the variety you can get! Very fun, warm and welcoming environment which idc nice when living away from home.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Nice place, good food, and wonderful atmosphere. Everyone is very helpful, kind and understanding to new people that are coming in to live..

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

This a great way to get acclamated your first year in Aggieland. The onsite cafe with unlimited meals is a huge plus and all of the RA's and staff really do their best to make you feel as welcome and comfortable as possible.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

After spending about a week here, it’s been an incredible experience. The staff is nice, the location from campus is great and the amenities are amazing.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I’m so excited to be living here. The pools are awesome and I love my roommates. The RA’s and staff are very helpful. The food is really good also.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I just moved in last week. Everything here seems to be nice and the staff seems to be super helpful. I love all of the fun activity nights and all of the things that are offered for the residents.