The apartment complex is great overall. I have made a lot of friends here and I'm happy to have choose the Cambridge. Just wish that there was no leakage in the first place, but I don't blame the staff, as they were very helpful in directing people in the false alarm.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It’s really nice for its price point and has great people and staff. There’s just a lot of construction and the crickets seem to find their way in quite easily.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Well it was ok with the food but I believe it’s overpriced overall. Sometimes the garbage room was over flowing and didn’t smell to great at all.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love living in such a great community it’s amazing 😉 I love the ra’s they are amazing I love the hall events also the paint a meme was alot of fun.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

RAs are very nice and the events are awesome. The place is very nice, especially for underclassmen students, and everybody strives to provide a good environment to focus on studies and meet friends

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

My residence experience has been great, here at Cambridge. The staff is nice and the provided is overall great. The social events are also creative and a great way to know people residing at Cambridge as well.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Cambridge is a great place for your first year of college! The ability to just go get food whenever and not worry about how much it costs is a real stress reliever.

Overall this experience has been pretty good. Food is pretty good. Amenities are nice. I enjoy the cyber lounge to study. Only complaint is it’s sometimes too hot.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The community seems fun. I wish more of the events were on the weekend so that I could attend. It is hard to go with all the homework I have.

Cambridge is the best place to be I love their café I get whatever I want to eat the swimming pool also awesome The bedrooms are awesome everything is awesome here At Cambridge I just love it I really hope you like it to

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The Cambridge at College Station is a great place to stay at while getting adjusted your first year at Texas A&M. The cafeteria downstairs has great food and service.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LIVING HERE! The only downside for me is the walls are so thin and I live on the outer side od the complex therefore I always hear the ppl outside my window.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The staff is nice and the amenities are fantastic! The food is really good and there are lots of hall meet ups and activities for the residents to meet and greet.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The facility is nice and the staff is a pleasure. I sometimes wish the insect and bug issues would be fixed, but the overall amenities and facility as a whole is nice.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The food is good. The hallways sometimes smell bad and you can always count on seeing a bug in them. Good events and study breaks. Staff really tries hard to make it a friendly environment.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I've really been able to connect with all the people I've met so far! I adore my roommates, whom I was paired with based off my profile I built with Cambridge, and I'm very impressed with the interest similarities and personality lines ups! I really like the staff and know a few by name even! Over, its a wonderful place to be!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I get to have the experience to meet new people through some of the events that happens here at Cambridge. As well as putting myself outside my normal comfort zone

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I absolutely love the community that the Cambridge provides and the many events the have to offer each month! A huge bonus is having the onsite cafe and being in the middle of College Station!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Overall in the amount of time that I have lived here I have had a ton of fun with my roommates and in the apartment in general. I would recommend this place to any freshman who are coming to college station.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

It’s been a great experience so far! The most friendly staff, great events, and it feels like home! I would recommend the Cambridge to any incoming freshmen

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love living here and all the Cambridge at College Station has to offer! From the food to the atmosphere I love it all. The staff is friendly and the rooms are great!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The community is welcoming and friendly. The cafe is convienant as long as you like what they have. The rooms themselves aren't as nice though. Overall I enjoy the place but I also feel like you can find nicer for the cost.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

I love the Cambridge. This is my second year here and the only thing that really bothers me is the new cafe hours. It's a big inconvenience!!

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

Living at Cambridge has been a great experience. This is my second year staying here because the location is perfect, and the amenities are great too. The staff is always friendly and everything you need is no more than a bike ride away.

Reply from Cambridge at College Station

The amenities are wide and varied whether it may for groups or a singular person. There are plenty of spaces to choose to be in. The staff is always happy to help.