I enjoy living here but I think the cafe should be open later and the side door to the right of the lobby should work so that I don't have to walk through the lobby and get stared at everyday after class.

Cambridge has been a great place to live, especially for first year students! The facility is beautiful and far better than most other off-campus student housing.

I really enjoyed the dorm like atmosphere without being on campus. It was a great first year experience and I'm glad I got the opportunity to live here.

I think they have good food. They have a really cool pool area. I think they have good housekeeping. I feel they have really good residential advisors...

I am living here because of the great rooms and awesome food! this place is the best mix between a dorm and a apartment, and is perfect for me. The food is amazing!

Great place to live!! They always have fun stuff planned throughout the year, study breaks, parties, and community service projects. Great administrators too.

The Cambridge provides a great place to live your first year. It is good for transitioning between living at home to living on your own. I recommend it.

Excellent service and food at the cafeteria. Overall amenities are very convenient. RA' make the Cambridge's environment one o a kind for its residents. Apartments feature a dorm style layout and are very comfortable.

It is conventiant for a freshman, also great not to have to cook for the first year. Love the people and great to make friends quickly. Laslty, love the computer lab and movie thearter for easy access whenever we need them.

The amenities are awesome! The pool is my favorite place to do homework and the tanning bed is really convenient! The food is great, the only downside is you can't make your own. Everyone on the staff is very friendly and really tries to make you feel like your at your home away from home.

Well.......... I like that I do not have to cook whenever I am hungry. Unbelievably awesome location in College Station. I'm glad I don't have to pay for electricity.

Community is great. Love running around the city. Would not want to be anywhere else. Fair and equal staff, the food is great. the gym could use a little more equipment. Other than that I would definitely recommend the Cambridge to other freshmen.

I have made some great friends here over the past few months. The staff is always so friendly! Different events or opportunities are always being posted and are fun if you just need to get away from studying!

The food that is less than 100 yards from my room, no community baths, maids, and also the poker night that was alot of fun. Lastly, the bus service is the first drop off and the last pick up, so going to and from campus is really easy and you dont need your car to much which means less gas, more savings!

The food here is excellent. The staff is always friendly to everyone. If there is ever a problem it gets taken care of. Also I have the TSHA scholarship.

I liked living at Cambridge because it was a good place for freshman to live and meet new people. I like how everything was convenient, we had a cafe, a printer, and places to study.

Cambridge is a great place to live your freshman year. You're surrounded by a ton of other freshmen in the same position you're in so it's easy to make a lot of friends and have fun with them. The cafeteria is the best part. With unlimited meals, you never have to worry about when you'll be eating next

I love living at cambridge. The food is decent & the rooms are nice. They also do a great job with roommate matching! I would recommend living here.

Cambridge is such a fun place to live! I love to workout so it's great that the gym is right around the corner from me. The food here is amazing too! Some of the things they cook here are my favorite foods by far! It's an awesome place to meet people also!

Food is generally good. The rooms are really nice and comfortable to stay in. The computer lab is great, especially with the free printing! And the pool area and rest of the vicinity is pretty!

The Cambridge at College Station is a nice place to live. The cafeteria has strict hours and is not very allergy friendly for take home lunches, but they always offer great variety.

The facilities and amenities are generally great, but the wifi is very unreliable and housekeeping as well. Overall the food is good and there are lots of options

The Cambridge is absolutely terrific. The rooms are great and the community is a fantastic way to meet new people, especially in an environment where it's not so easy to do so.

I love everything about cambridge so far. The only down side is the awful wifi and bugs! I have had several crickets and other bugs in my room!

Cambridge has done a good job. Some things need improve but most things are great! They have great good and fun activities to involve yourself in