Cambridge Square

4.5

4.5

Great, except for my nuisance of a neighbor that property management seems to be long time pals with, so they choose to look the other way. Not bad other than that.
Nice and quite community with plenty of things to do and close to the highway to get from one side of town to the other. Nice neighbors also a plus.
Love it . Good customer service. Always there for us whenever we need them to be. I think the best part about staying here Is I’m not far from the highway.
Cambridge Square has been a great place to live! The property is clean and maintenance is easy to work with. The trash valet is a huge bonus and the staff is friendly.
I absolutely love living at Cambridge Square! It is beautiful, quiet and the staff is extremely kind and helpful. After selling my home I was looking for a place to rent and this fit the bill perfectly, couldn't be happier.
I have enjoyed living here! :) it has been a good place to call home. It is a safe community. The pool is awesome! A great place to relax. Quiet and fun.
Great place to live. Very great community with a lot of really great people. A lot of fun things to do around overland park. The only downside is that the gym is set hours not 24 hours.
Apartments are in good condition and clean. The staff is amazing and responsive. In a very good area and close to everything you could need!
Nice living space with a beautiful view of the sun rise. Friendly neighbors and a friendly staff that are quick to help if needed. I enjoy being able to walk. I’ve been more then satisfied with mail delivery and the staffs ability to sort through and notify me when ready. Last thing I’ll touch on is the work out facility it’s not flashy or the biggest gym but it’s perfect for the dumbbell work I do.
Everything is going well! Most of the time, the company is quick at fixing maintenance issues. Likewise, the staff is always friendly. The property is well maintained.