Cambridge Square

4.5

4.5

Amber
In general the complex is nice, updated enough, and well maintained. My only complaints would be the limited parking availability, walls are pretty sound proof but not exterior walls to the breezeways and parking lots, its like having a window open you can hear people talking so clearly. And my one bedroom apartment has almost no storage or space for organization, not even a hall closet.
Paige
Living here has been great. We love how spacious our apartment is and the proximity to shopping, parks and restaurants. Maintenance is always very responsive and helpful
Jasmine
The staff is very understandable, they go out of their way to accommodate. I love the holiday wrap party, they're there for you when in need. The staff is always polite.
Ratnakar Reddy
Nic e place to start every day and the ambience are very nice to have a piece of mind. The best thing ever I had that the people in the leasing office so nice and very kind to help us a lot with each and every little thing I am so glad that people around me are so good at the heart.
Emily
Excellent accommodations and living space! Truly feels like home. We love this area and how close it is to everything! We hope to be here for a while!
Sai Ram Avyakth
Community is absolutely amazing. The amenities are absolutely spot on. Service is fantastic. It has been a month since I have been living here, and I haven't faced any problems here. Cambridge square apartments is absolute value for money.
Alexander
Very nice place to live with spacious rooms, friendly neighbors, and ideal location to all necessary shopping places. Staff is responsive to inquiries too!
Quentin
We absolutely love it here! Such a great place to raise our little family and go on fun adventures. We could not recommend this place enough!
Swarana
I like this community, It’s peaceful and Beautiful all around. My neighbor was also a very sweet one. It also has enough amenities that are required.
Amith
So far did not face any issues with community and team, except the mail box our mail box number is not matching with the Apt number. Community is good and expecting to more surveillance around the community for everyone safety