Cambridge Square

4.5

4.5

It has been a good experience so far. A place where you can come and live with family. Well maintained and clean. Overall a nice community to live.
It’s a really nice complex, and it seems like everyone is on top of their game. It’s a great place to live! The pool is nice, and the grounds are well maintained. I wish that the gym had more equipment, as really only one person can do weight-lifting at a time.
It's changed since we were here before. Do not like being forced to pay extra for trash and recycling pickup. I can take it to the trash bin and recycling bin myself and use that money elsewhere
The community and office staff are by far best of any I’ve seen! Every question, every concern, no matter what has been answered and resolved insanely quick! The apartment is just perfect! Looked brand new the day we moved in like nobody had ever lived there before! And the amount of natural light you get is just perfect!
I just moved in on Sunday. So far everything is great! I did have just a few issues with the apartment upon move in and submitted those work orders today. I also saw a spider in my closet, yikes! I hate spiders. I guess that is to be expected when I live on the first floor though.
Overall great experience. It’s sometimes really hard to sleep due to loud neighbors and thin walls. Lastly, wish the amenities were a little better and less strict.
The first thing that really stood out to me was the cleanliness of the place. The carpets were soft and there was not a single dust particle anywhere. Great place to live!
Great place and great amenities. Maintenance is quick and staff is always helpful. Located in the perfect spot for access to highways and great local bars and restaurants.
Hard to ignore neighbors above, but great place! They did raise the price, which can be hard on residents as well. The apartments are spacious, as well as nice!
It has been an amazing experience living at Cambridge Square!! Peace, Greenery and Best service. We have absolutely enjoyed our stay and would love to refer our friends here.