Cambridge Square

4.5

4.5

The first 3 months here have been awesome . Really beautiful complex . Really friendly staff. I think it’s definitely safe to say we made the right choice moving here !
We could not be more happy with our first month at Cambridge Square! Our neighbors are very friendly and everything has exceeded our expectations!
I just moved in and everything has been perfect so far! Love my apartment and the location. I haven’t had any issues yet and my neighbors are very nice!!
Office Staff are polite and very helpful. Maintenance responds quickly. I love the amenities, pool, clubhouse, fitness center, valet trash.
pool facilities are scarce for the number of apartments in the community. It is kinda crowded in summers, one more pool would have been better.
The office has always been responsive regarding maintenance issues. Overall the grounds are well maintained, and amenities(when open) are relatively high quality.
Over all service is good. But there is a wierd smell that comes in my apartment which was never addressed other than that overall it’s good.
Dealing with the staff/maintenance so far has been really great. They have been easy and friendly to work with. The location is perfect and the people we have met so far are really nice
Nice quiet community! Our residence is so friendly. Cambridge Square was well worth the move. I don’t see myself leaving anytime soon. If you’re looking for a place to stay, this is the place to come to.
very nice community, great wooded area, kinda feels like a forrest. very nice pool and good maintenance team... free coffee in the clubhouse.