Great place to live! The valet trash, community and apartment aesthetic, and amenities are nice. Only complaints are with noise volume and apartment quality — you can hear your neighbor’s thoughts and the apartment construction is shabby with many broken features.

Great living community. It’s quiet, decently sized, available parking spots without problems, high quality maintenance response/turn around from time of request, trash pickup, and very positive office staff.

The staff here has been awesome to work with when something gets messed up. They are all willing to help in anyway they can and get the situation resolved as fast as possible

Reply from Cambridge Square

I’m still really new to Cambridge Square, but so far it’s been a very pleasant experience. The staff has been friendly and helpful and I look forward to continuing to work with them in the future.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Love living here at Cambridge Square. Great community of people. Everyone is extremely friendly and I feel like I am safe around my neighbors.

Reply from Cambridge Square

They really don’t build apartment communities like this one. It actually looks like a subdivision. LOVE my view from my balcony and love the valet trash service.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Great apartment living! Safe and quiet, but wish everyone would clean up after pets!! Not so great to step in dog poo first thing in the morning!

Reply from Cambridge Square

We just moved in and so far the experience has been great. The office staff has been quick to answer any questions or concerns. The maintenance staff has been quick and effective in fixing any issues we’ve had. The residents have been friendly. The locations is fantastic. It’s been a great experience so far.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Great Staff, maintenance is helpful and quick to respond, only issue I have is parking, when I come home late or on weekends I have quite the walk to my apartment at times, and with groceries etc. It can be difficult.

Reply from Cambridge Square

I would like to live in this community because of its peaceful environment and a lot of trees around the community. We appreciate a good infrastructure inside and new kitchen cabinets.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Great place to live, been here since February 2019, access to everything is easy, clean and well maintained near by walking area office staff always willing to help.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Great location, amazing pool,beautiful floor plans with friendly staffs. Easy access to stores ,low noise, the maintenance guys are professional as well.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Lovely apartments, modern new appliances, and friendly management. The location is nice as it is 7 minutes from Sprint Campus, 10 minutes from Walmart, Sprouts, Whole Foods.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Everything here is perfect we love it so far. Very clean environment and the people here are very friendly. Haven’t had a chance to use the pool yet, but it looks very nice as well.

Reply from Cambridge Square

love living here. great place and people. the area is amazing with tons of places to eat and things to do. this is my first apartment experience and I could not be happier.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Great neighbors and lots to do in the area. Close to biking trails, golf, and tennis courts. You can walk to local restaurants. Very pet friendly.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Wonderful community to be a part of. Well maintained, quiet and perfect for a single person. I love the surrounding trails and parks, the pool and the gym.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Actually lived at Cambridge years ago. When. It came time to look for a "new" place I immediately thought of Cambridge. The units are clean and the high ceilings are great for a tall guy like myself. The location can't be beat either.

Reply from Cambridge Square

I love it here at the Cambridge square they have made it hassle free especially for those whom this is their first time living on their own like me, it clean, peaceful and affordable I have no complaints.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Really nice place that is clean and the staff is super helpful. The pool is the best part of the apartment complex. Would recommend to anyone who is looking for an apartment.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Pros: best location, quick access to highway, maintenance is so good, 24/7 gym facility, neighborhood is good Cons: sometimes you can hear the footsteps and other sounds from your upper floor

Reply from Cambridge Square

The atmosphere is good. The community staff is friendly and helpful with the residents. Neighbors are very supportive and cooperative. The maintenance team is good and they respond very quickly with proper action to resolve the issues. The community has good amenities like outdoor social area with grill, car care center, gym, etc. So far so good! Being living at Cambridge Square for about a month now and it’s been everything I can say as now.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Cambridge Square is a safe and quiet place to live. The community is welcoming and friendly. I have enjoyed living here over the past year and a half.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Everything is great so far. Just had to submit my first maintenance request and will be able to speak more to my experience after being here a week. Everyone we have worked with so far has been very helpful.

Reply from Cambridge Square

Cambridge Square has been a great first home for me and my husband. The amenities are good, the office responds in a timely manner, and our maintenance requests have been addressed very efficiently.