Cambridge Square

Really love it here! Been here for 3 years in 3 different apartments! Great location and really kind staff. It is very clean and maintenance is prompt. Would highly recommend!
Cambridge Square has still treated us well. The apartments are well kept and the staff is very helpful whenever we need them to be. Thank you!
Cambridge Square has been a home for us for more than a year now ! & We love it ! Conveniently located to freeway ! nearby grocery & shopping complexes ! Awesome team ! prompt response & easily quickly available to help & address any issues ! Thank you !
We have had a great experience living at Cambridge. The location is perfect, the neighborhood is great and our apartment is super spacious. It’s a great place to live.
We love it here! It’s close to our work, shopping, food, and entertainment. We could not ask for a better location for our place and that’s why we signed for a second year!
Plan to stay for the long time! I love living here. The amenities are great, great location, and staff are helpful. Maintenance is quick too!
I love living in this community. Some of the highlights are that the office staff and maintenance staff are so nice and helpful. I love walking my dog in the evening because the area is so pleasing. Also, it is so nice to wave to the familiar faces of my neighbors.
Amazing facilities amazing price awesome staff! We would choose this place every time and we are so excited to start our family here. Highly recommend!
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. They don’t build them like they use to. All these new apartment complexes don’t even come close to this one. Looks like an actual subdivision. Love living here!
Our experience has been awesome! Parking was one our main concern for us and we park right front of our apartment every time! I would love to do more things in the community once we are able to!