Cambridge Square

restricting the gym hours and pools hours is inconsiderate, hence the lowered rating. There is only one pool, not too big, for the whole community. we understand the restriction of the number of personnel at the pool area, but along with it, restricting pool hours is not ideal. At least extending the pool hours and gym hours should be considered. No other complaints.
The room we were shown was really nice and in a good area. The one we got has run down carpet and the surroundings of the building are dirty/trashed.
My husband and I love living here! We have a 4 month old little girl and feel very safe and taken care of here. The staff is amazing and very helpful and kind. The property is well kept and the residents are friendly that live around us. Highly recommend!
Good apt community. Staff is real friendly and they get things done in a timely fashion. I have been living here for about 4-5 years, and it has been a really good experience
We’re loving our new apartment! Dog friendly, very clean, and homey :) move in was an easy process and we’re glad to be getting settled in!!
I just moved in and everything has been great so far! The office staff has been really helpful and I love my new apartment! I am looking forward to my time at Cambridge Square.
Love living here! Great location, kind and helpful staff, clean complexes and close to downtown! Loved here for 3 years so far and we are really enjoying it still.
It's been great. I just wish there was a small grocery store on a walking distance. The gym also has some machines not working. I would definitely give 5 star if those two things were fixed :)
Wonderful place to live. Everything is near by like top golf, food markets, hike trails, lots of bbq and food places. Good response on maintenance request and will address them asap.
I have lived at Cambridge Square for 3 years (in different buildings) and have loved each place. My husband and I now are in a two bedroom with our little girl and love it! The staff is so kind and the complex is kept clean and nice. It’s the perfect area as well! Close enough to downtown but far enough to get a smaller feel. We have really enjoyed living here!