My friend convinced me to sign a lease in this complex. After seeing the lay out of her apartment I was hooked. The three levels create space if needed but are easily accessible. The gate provides security which my parents like as well.

Camden forest is a very pleasant living experience and I enjoy all of their amenities. It is very quiet and a clean community. The rooms are spacious too.

Camden Forest is an excellent complex to live in. The people who work in the from office are really nice and help full. Although the equipment in the gym has been out for about two months and they have done nothing about it. Also the maintenance staff is not very friendly and very rude.

I've lived in Camden since 2017 and I've loved it! Whenever I've had an issue the staff is always super helpful! I love all the resident events Camden has.

Camden has the best staff and always makes sure that you are happy with the place that you're living in. I have referred many people to live in Camden because it is well worth the money.

i love it here. the area is very nice as well as the houses themselves. it’s very nice that each person gets their own level. also with it being gated i feel very safe.

The staff and maintenance workers are very friendly and helpful. The community is always clean, but they don't refill the dog waste bag stations enough.

I have loved living here and thoroughly enjoy every aspect of it. From the perks of referring others, to the weekly events such as tacos, yoga, and pancakes, Camden is truly a great community to live in!

Love it! So sad I’m graduating but it’s been great. Maintenance is awesome and the fix everything super quick. Do wish the club house has more vegan friendly activities and amenities though!

I have been loving it here so far! I get along perfectly well with my roommates. I’m on the 3rd floor where my room is nice and spacious. Everything is nice and clean and I feel at home.

So far I really love living at Camden Forest. The community is quiet and clean. One thing that I don't love is that my townhouse sustained damage to the siding and there has been no communication as to when or if that will be repaired any time soon. It's just kind of annoying because we can hear the siding blowing in the wind so we'd like it to be fixed. Other than that I don't have any complaints!

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden forest is the best place to live! I love everything about this apartment complex, including the 24hr gym the awesome staff and pool! Everything is awesome!!

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden forest is a great, safe community. The apartments are amazing, I live in the three bedroom townhouse style and I love it. I rarely hear my neighbors and the staff are very nice.

Reply from Camden Forest

I have lived at Camden for the past 2 years and have signed to live here again next year! Great community, great access to on campus transportation, great place to live!

Reply from Camden Forest

Camedon forest is a great choice for student living, being a freshman at UNCW having all of the great amenities and friendly atmosphere aides in the transition from home. My experience has been great so far.

Reply from Camden Forest

There is a great staff working in the clubhouse, they are very helpful and nice every time my roommates and I need something. The monthly treats are nice too!

Reply from Camden Forest

Maintenance is awesome. Management is okay, but could be more thorough in continuity of communication. Neighborhood has gotten mildly sketchy this year (2018), parking is ridiculous— should have numbered spots per room— but I hope it gets better next semester so I can stay!

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden is great. I love the privacy of having my own floor. The kitchens are beautiful, the rooms and closests are big, and the furniture is nice. They also always are offering free food and other gifts.

Reply from Camden Forest

I have absolutely loved my time at Camden. The people in the office are super sweet and really helpful, and maintenance is almost always timely. My only complaints are 1. When the gates break down it always takes forever to fix them, and 2. It would be nice if the printer and pool table area were accessible 24/7 like the gym instead of just during office hours.

The complex is very very nice. The privacy factor is wonderful and all of the staff are extremely helpful 24/7. If you’re looking for A1 off campus housing, this is the place.

Reply from Camden Forest

Very nice townhouses. Caring people, easy parking, helpful front desk. The front gates are never closed which resulted in less than 5 stars.

Reply from Camden Forest

I love living here! One reason I love it here is because the neighborhood is nice and quiet. Another reason is becaus my neighbors are friendly. Another reason is because anytime I need help the front office or maintnece people are always there to help. I’m just thankful I was able to find I place that fit me.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden Forest is a very quiet place to live which I really love. I just wish it was lit better at night. I also signed a lease saying security would regularly walk around the complex and I have not seen one thus far. I have had late classes this semester and often come home very late... I would feel better if security actually did walk around.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden has been a relief to me after such a stressful time after the hurricane. The office staff are super friendly & my neighbors were so welcoming as well. So far I love it here!

Reply from Camden Forest

I have a wonderful experience living in Camden Forest so far. The staff in the office is friendly and committed to making sure residents are comfortable. I feel safe in the community.