So far, I've had nice interactions with the Camden Forest Staff and the buildings. I move in next month I believe. I hope to continue to great experience.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden Forest is nice student housing! I haven’t had the best roommate pairings though. That’s the only downfall! The pool and gym area are nice and there are many amenities!

I just moved in, and I already feel at home. The staff here is great and friendly. I love the salt water pool, the huge walk in closet and bathroom, and the fact that it is only minutes away from UNCW.

Reply from Camden Forest

Everyone is really nice. Every time I called the front desk they would answer immediately. All of my questions were answered and if not, they got back to me the next day about it.

Reply from Camden Forest

Love the young residents, helpful management and gated security! I’m only here for a few months but it has been great so far! I would definitely refer this place to a friend!

Reply from Camden Forest

Everything has been great and the people have been very accommodating. I took over a sublease and Camden Forest made it easy and quick to move in.

Reply from Camden Forest

Great service. Morgan was very helpful with my roommates and I and helped us figure out what we would like. She showed us around the townhomes and had very great service.

Reply from Camden Forest

Im a new resident. The office staff has been great since i came to tour. I had 1 issue within my apartment and it was fixed immediately. i love where i live and the people who work here

Reply from Camden Forest

It’s a very laid back and quiet community which is great for those who don’t want to be around a noisy environment. Everything stays really clean and put together, and is just an all around great place!

Reply from Camden Forest

Beautiful apartments, nice pool, maintained very well, big shout out the maintenance guys. All the residents are very friendly, if rent wasn’t so expensive I’d live here for all my college days.

Reply from Camden Forest

Love everything here. Only complaint is that theres no way to see how much electricity I have used up until the bill comes. Other than that, I really enjoy living in Camden!

Reply from Camden Forest

Generally pretty cool experience. No party or loud noise could be heard in.my apartment. Good amenities. Only downside is the road construction make the traffic nearby frustrating.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden and the staff are awesome! With all that is offered like the amenities and community involvement, I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.

Reply from Camden Forest

The amenities are good, and the townhouses are spacious. I feel very safe. However, I wish I wasn’t misinformed about overages before signing. I was told they’re never over 4-5 dollars a resident. However, ours have been about 30 each month, and my neighbors have been about 60 each.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden is great. I can’t wait to live here again next year. The town style apartments are so nice. They constantly are hosting events and giving away things. They make you feel welcome!

Reply from Camden Forest

I have loved my time at Camden Forest! The staff are (almost) always super friendly and helpful, maintenance is super friendly and timely as well! It is annoying that the gates break down so often and it usually takes a while to get them fixed.

Reply from Camden Forest

Great staff that keeps there residents involved! They are always looking out for their residents and went out of there way to find me a great roommate match while also making sure my dogs are able to stay with me for a good price!

Reply from Camden Forest

camden is a great complex because of all the amenities, i use the gym quite often and when it comes around summer time, i will use the pool again! i love the area

Reply from Camden Forest

Great for students. This was my first apartment when I got off of on campus living. Here I am 4 years back again. Great value and people are around all of the time

Reply from Camden Forest

Love this place, would recommend it to many people. Tad pricey though. But In some ways you do indeed get what you pay for. Great location as well.

Reply from Camden Forest

Living here was honestly the best thing to happen! Everyone is so nice and welcoming and I recommended CF to all my friends for the next school year!

Reply from Camden Forest

My overall experience was great! The staff was always super friendly and took care of issues immediately. The fun events and free food was always on point too! Overall 10/10

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden Forest has the best security and they are constantly giving back to the community. They work with you on your rent if you will be late, and the workers in the office are always willing to help. Best apartment complex in Wilmington for sure.

Reply from Camden Forest

I love the size of my apartment !! It is very spacious!! I love the complex! Our pool is the best and I love our gym. Camden Forest is great for student living!

Reply from Camden Forest

My friend convinced me to sign a lease in this complex. After seeing the lay out of her apartment I was hooked. The three levels create space if needed but are easily accessible. The gate provides security which my parents like as well.