Amazing! Love Camden and excited to live there! Love the community rewards and that I get free gift cards easy! So excited to move into Camden

Reply from Camden Forest

I love living in Camden Forest. I feel very safe in the buildings and the staff is very accommodating. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to new UNCW students.

Reply from Camden Forest

living here is nice. the apartments are really nice and it's​ a fun place to be. not too noisy. would recommend to anyone! roomate is awesome and love having my pet

Reply from Camden Forest

I’d feel a lot safer if the gates weren’t constantly broken. Our electronic key has also been broken since August and has not been fixed. I do enjoy the layout of the townhouses and it’s nice I have my own floor.

Reply from Camden Forest

Great staff. The kitchen is small and the $25 electricity credit is almost impossible to stay under. But the maintenance team is always on the ball, usually only taking a day at most to check out the issue.

Reply from Camden Forest

Very nice apartments and complex. The staff if very helpful and has made living here less complicated. They are eager to answer my questions.

Reply from Camden Forest

Great apartment, great community, wish there was more activities to meet people in the community, also a dog adoption event would be fun!!!!

Reply from Camden Forest

My experience here so far has been great. The staff is extremely helpful and quick to respond to any needs which I appreciate. The only con I’ve had is that my roommates have electricity waived and so they are not as worried about the energy bill as I am.

Camden Forest is a great community for those who like to meet new people. There are community events all of the time! And the apartments themselves are very nice. I only gave it 4 1/2 stars because the dog park could be bigger and use some updates.

Reply from Camden Forest

The office staff is really helpful, and the residents in the community are amazing! Camden has pretty great amenities, too! It’s a good place for student living.

Reply from Camden Forest

There are a lot of good things about living at Camden Forest, the staff and maintenance listen and address concerns quickly and the amenities are stellar.

Reply from Camden Forest

The Camden Forest team is very quick to respond to concerns, although there are not many. I love that the community is quiet. Parking needs improvement.

Reply from Camden Forest

Love living at Camden! Staff is always super helpful, lots of community events, and the apartment complex close to a lot of stores which is always convenient

Reply from Camden Forest

Great location that is quiet for the most part. The 3 bedrooms are very spacious and have a nice set up with everyone on their own floor. Everyone in the community is super nice!

Reply from Camden Forest

I have really enjoyed staying here thus far. It is a nice community and very quiet. The quality of the apartment and the furniture provided was way nicer than expected. Loving it!

Reply from Camden Forest

Living here is honestly the easiest thing about going to school in Wilmington, there’s always things going on around and the pool is extremely nice

Reply from Camden Forest

So far, my stay here has been fantastic. Move in went very smoothly and the front office was delightful. Ease of access to a plentiful amount of parking spaces is great!

Reply from Camden Forest

So far my experience with Camden Forest has bee decent. It’s a beautiful facility and they definitely make a point to encourage a friendly neighborly setting.

Reply from Camden Forest

We had a lot of problems with air conditioning and maintenance guys being rude. However, the staff is always willing to help and are super nice. The amenities and community here are great!

Reply from Camden Forest

This is my second year living in Camden and I still think it is one of my favorite student living places in Wilmington. Management isn’t the best but seems like all student living is that way.

Reply from Camden Forest

Love the staff, love the events, and love the townhomes themselves. However, parking needs to be re-evaluated! We either need numbered spots or townhomes and apartments should have separate parking lots. Upkeep of the pool could be improved, but I realized upkeep also requires respectful residents. I think camden could be stricter on residents regarding pet poop, following rules, and breaking property. Stricter rules could enforce better behavior saving you guys money and helping the property stay presentable. Overall, I love it. I mean, I’ve been here 3 years!

Reply from Camden Forest

We have been having so much fun here! Everyone is so nice and helpful. The apartments really are beautiful!! It was a great decision to move here!

Reply from Camden Forest

Staff is very friendly and accommodating although there were minor damages/bug problems in the townhouse upon arrival. The small community feel is comforting and the layout of the townhouses allows for privacy among roommates.

Reply from Camden Forest

So far, I really enjoy living at Camden! The townhouse setup is definitely my favorite part. All the people seem very friendly, and I also feel safe living here!

Reply from Camden Forest

I love living here! It is so homey and I love that I can ride the bus to class. The people are nice and I love my roomates! I like the size of my room and the rest of the rooms.