Camden and the staff are awesome! With all that is offered like the amenities and community involvement, I couldn’t have asked for a better place to live.

The amenities are good, and the townhouses are spacious. I feel very safe. However, I wish I wasn’t misinformed about overages before signing. I was told they’re never over 4-5 dollars a resident. However, ours have been about 30 each month, and my neighbors have been about 60 each.

Camden is great. I can’t wait to live here again next year. The town style apartments are so nice. They constantly are hosting events and giving away things. They make you feel welcome!

I have loved my time at Camden Forest! The staff are (almost) always super friendly and helpful, maintenance is super friendly and timely as well! It is annoying that the gates break down so often and it usually takes a while to get them fixed.

Reply from Camden Forest

Great staff that keeps there residents involved! They are always looking out for their residents and went out of there way to find me a great roommate match while also making sure my dogs are able to stay with me for a good price!

Reply from Camden Forest

camden is a great complex because of all the amenities, i use the gym quite often and when it comes around summer time, i will use the pool again! i love the area

Reply from Camden Forest

Great for students. This was my first apartment when I got off of on campus living. Here I am 4 years back again. Great value and people are around all of the time

Reply from Camden Forest

Love this place, would recommend it to many people. Tad pricey though. But In some ways you do indeed get what you pay for. Great location as well.

Reply from Camden Forest

Living here was honestly the best thing to happen! Everyone is so nice and welcoming and I recommended CF to all my friends for the next school year!

Reply from Camden Forest

My overall experience was great! The staff was always super friendly and took care of issues immediately. The fun events and free food was always on point too! Overall 10/10

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden Forest has the best security and they are constantly giving back to the community. They work with you on your rent if you will be late, and the workers in the office are always willing to help. Best apartment complex in Wilmington for sure.

Reply from Camden Forest

I love the size of my apartment !! It is very spacious!! I love the complex! Our pool is the best and I love our gym. Camden Forest is great for student living!

Reply from Camden Forest

My friend convinced me to sign a lease in this complex. After seeing the lay out of her apartment I was hooked. The three levels create space if needed but are easily accessible. The gate provides security which my parents like as well.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden forest is a very pleasant living experience and I enjoy all of their amenities. It is very quiet and a clean community. The rooms are spacious too.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden Forest is an excellent complex to live in. The people who work in the from office are really nice and help full. Although the equipment in the gym has been out for about two months and they have done nothing about it. Also the maintenance staff is not very friendly and very rude.

Reply from Camden Forest

I've lived in Camden since 2017 and I've loved it! Whenever I've had an issue the staff is always super helpful! I love all the resident events Camden has.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden has the best staff and always makes sure that you are happy with the place that you're living in. I have referred many people to live in Camden because it is well worth the money.

Reply from Camden Forest

i love it here. the area is very nice as well as the houses themselves. it’s very nice that each person gets their own level. also with it being gated i feel very safe.

Reply from Camden Forest

The staff and maintenance workers are very friendly and helpful. The community is always clean, but they don't refill the dog waste bag stations enough.

Reply from Camden Forest

I have loved living here and thoroughly enjoy every aspect of it. From the perks of referring others, to the weekly events such as tacos, yoga, and pancakes, Camden is truly a great community to live in!

Reply from Camden Forest

Love it! So sad I’m graduating but it’s been great. Maintenance is awesome and the fix everything super quick. Do wish the club house has more vegan friendly activities and amenities though!

Reply from Camden Forest

Management was not helpful whatsoever. I emailed her multiple times and she never responded to me. The front desk people constantly gave me incorrect dates for when things were going to come in and have not been accommodating.

Reply from Camden Forest

I have been loving it here so far! I get along perfectly well with my roommates. I’m on the 3rd floor where my room is nice and spacious. Everything is nice and clean and I feel at home.

Reply from Camden Forest

So far I really love living at Camden Forest. The community is quiet and clean. One thing that I don't love is that my townhouse sustained damage to the siding and there has been no communication as to when or if that will be repaired any time soon. It's just kind of annoying because we can hear the siding blowing in the wind so we'd like it to be fixed. Other than that I don't have any complaints!

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden forest is the best place to live! I love everything about this apartment complex, including the 24hr gym the awesome staff and pool! Everything is awesome!!