Very nice townhouses. Caring people, easy parking, helpful front desk. The front gates are never closed which resulted in less than 5 stars.

I love living here! One reason I love it here is because the neighborhood is nice and quiet. Another reason is becaus my neighbors are friendly. Another reason is because anytime I need help the front office or maintnece people are always there to help. I’m just thankful I was able to find I place that fit me.

Camden Forest is a very quiet place to live which I really love. I just wish it was lit better at night. I also signed a lease saying security would regularly walk around the complex and I have not seen one thus far. I have had late classes this semester and often come home very late... I would feel better if security actually did walk around.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden has been a relief to me after such a stressful time after the hurricane. The office staff are super friendly & my neighbors were so welcoming as well. So far I love it here!

Reply from Camden Forest

I have a wonderful experience living in Camden Forest so far. The staff in the office is friendly and committed to making sure residents are comfortable. I feel safe in the community.

Reply from Camden Forest

Very clean property and great, peaceful, and quiet living space! I love all of the amenities provided as well. The 24 hour gym is so convenient

Reply from Camden Forest

The apartment community is really great. I love that so much is taken care of for you and you really don’t have to worry about too much. It’s such an awesome place to live while in school, you really feel like a part of a community.

Reply from Camden Forest

The staff at Camden Forest is quick to respond. Whenever I have a problem they always answer within the same day. The apartment complex itself is very nice and clean. I like that it’s quiet and a little out of the way from other complexes.

Reply from Camden Forest

I recently moved into Camden Forest, and the move in process was super easy and fast too! I really love the apartment complex because of its short commute to campus. The walk in closet is definitely a plus too!

Reply from Camden Forest

A very beautiful community. I feel very safe whenever I am at home. I hope to use all of the amenities offered and learned the ends and outs of the community.

Reply from Camden Forest

beibg a resident here has been very wonderful! I love the apartment and the amenities. I am very thankful for how y’all have kept us updated with the conditions after the storm

Reply from Camden Forest

I really love it hear. The pool was extremely nice while we had it and it was very clean. You can’t hear any of the other residents and the office staff is really nice.

Reply from Camden Forest

I have so far loved living in camden! the people are super friendly and the apartment is very nice. My only complain is the size of the gym.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden Forest is a very nice place to stay. When I first moved in it was really dirty which was upsetting but management paid to get it cleaned. They did a great job pairing roommates as well. It gets a little loud during the weekends but besides that its a pretty quiet place to live.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden forest is very responsive to any concerns and has a pleasant office staff. Their apartments are clean and spacious, and their facilities are excellent.

Reply from Camden Forest

This community is super inclusive and is very well kept up. One thing that isn't always consistent is the maintenance requests sometimes never show up to fix things and I think they forget to come and fulfill the request.

Reply from Camden Forest

So far I like the environment and the friendlyness of everyone here. The staff is always happy to help and in a quick time. I also really like the houses. I love the layout and style they have.

Reply from Camden Forest

Love it! Everyone is super nice and I’m am a huge fan of all the activities that the community has! I think it’s a great way to get people involved.

Reply from Camden Forest

So far this is an awesome place. The amenities are great. Being fully furnished is a huge plus being from Pennsylvania. The proximity to Cape Fear Comm. is not bad either.

Reply from Camden Forest

Camden forest has been a great living experience so far. The staff is very helpful and friendly, the grounds are clean, and the community is quiet. Also close range to school, downtown, and the beach!

Reply from Camden Forest

Really nice place to live! Love to community. The pool is amazing and has a great gym. Also the staff is very helpful. I would definitely say this is the best place for students to live!

Reply from Camden Forest

So far Camden has been great, very spacious townhouse, one of the better options for student living in Wilmington. There were some initial issues but maintenance has been very helpful.

Reply from Camden Forest

There's some noise problems in this area as well as more noise than usual from neighboring units. The water pressure is low and the shower heads aren't adjustable but the other amenities are lovely.

Reply from Camden Forest

Management is very responsive and upbeat. Upkeep of gates and safety are mildly concerning at times, and the dog park would be 100% more useful if it were sand instead of mulch!

Reply from Camden Forest

I love living at Camden Forest. The staff is super cool and nice and always willing to help out. They try to always have fun and engaging events. The facilities are really nice as well. Definitely a top notch living community