Camden Place

4.4

4.4

Elizabeth
Great place for single parents and families. I love Camden Place because of the scenery and landscaping that are surrounded around this area. It gives an ora of country feel.
Sharla
We love it here at Camden Place! The residents are friendly and the office staff are so nice. This is a great community to be a part of! My only regret is that we didn’t find Camden Place sooner!
Kara
We’ve lived here going on 3 years. Transferred to a bigger apartment and had a baby. Management has always been so helpful and prompt. Since we’ve been here we always talk with Mike for any maintenance needs. He’s always friendly and takes care of whatever we need. We feel comfortable in this community and are happy to be here until we purchase our house!
Schon
We moved in on Saturday and had a few maintenance issues that needed taken care of. We contacted the office and they were taken care of quickly and the maintenance men asked when they were done if there were any more issues. That is service. Thank You!
Shawon
I am here for about 4 years. It’s really good place to stay. Nice neighborhood, mall in walking distance, school bus stop is within the apartment area. Friendly neighbors, helpful office guys. All over I always recommend this place to stay.
Sakinah
Parking and noise levels have improved although it’s due to having less neighbors, would definitely like to see less spiders though. Also would help if there were a second trash compactor…or at least more emptying of the current one.
Karelyn
When I first moved I had no problem giving a 5 stars but this year for some reason the maintenance has been a little pain, for a whole month we had been without dishwasher even thou we been calling and asking to please come and fix it but here we are a month later and I continue doing dishes by hand , our ice maker never worked since we moved in and even thou I brought up the issue a few times still hasn’t been fixed , one of our neighbors let his two dogs unleash to poop in front of our little patio and they don’t pick up after and I did also complained about it to the front office and still have the two doggies coming out every day to do their business right in front of our little patio, so I have to pick up dog poop and I don’t even own a dog . like I said I was happy with this place but any more I just leave here until our lease ends.
John
I just love living here because everyone is friendly and helpful and seems to get along. When something is wrong Maintance is always there to fix the problem and management is always helpful with everything.
Zoey
I have loved every second of living here at Camden Place ! My apartment is spacious and the staff is very quick to work on any needed repairs or other needs . Additionally , I love how much our office staff works to keep the community engaged ! Being 20 somethings new to the area is tough and this has made us feel all the more welcome. The community is very well kept landscaping wise . In addition to this i love the “homey” feel. I know that after a long day of work i am going to be to somewhere safe, quiet and with friendly faces around! We have only been here 5 months but know this will likely be our rental community for years to come. I look forward to many more happy homey nights here !
Omar
The Staff is amazing and they have spectacular customer service, Maria and Sharon are so friendly, professional, and punctual, they help you out with every single detail to make it possible and to get installed and start leaving at Camden Place. Prices are good and it is worth it for the neighborhood, amenities, and places in that area.