Camden Place

4.4

4.4

Jaxson
We just moved in this past weekend and we already love our new home! The office staff is so friendly and helpful and our house is amazing!! Thank you for welcoming us in

Tajaiona
Great community and awesome staff!! I love my apartment and living here has been wonderful. The floor plans are spacious and the amenities are nice. I’m glad I decided to make this home.

Lauren
The staff is amazing and always welcoming. The grounds and common areas are well kept up. All of my maintenance issues have been dealt with in a timely manner. I also enjoy the community events, they're always a blast.

Antonio
Very nice people good community and landscaping . Good set up and love the location of how close it is to stores and activities to do around community

Raul Eduardo
excellent service with requests. They always keep the green areas clean, which is the most important thing. Only on recommendation, I think you should check the level of chlorine in the pool, it seems to be a little high

Rosny
Good very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very nice community. Would recommend…. Nice welcoming staff and clean facilities

Nausheen
Overall it’s a decent place to live . I like this place a lot. I do have a few issues as I feel my neighbor who has several vehicles keeps an eye on my parking spot sneaks in and take over in my absence and on purpose parks where I park. It’s rude & disrespectful. I understand there’s no assigned parking but are we Red Indians or barbarians that we will not respect boundaries. A young man will always make his dog poop right in front of my entrance and he has no dignity and respect for others . I feel an inner sense of rudeness because of such incidents. Other than this it’s nice & lovely can be even better if people are respectful & considerate. Shannon is very nice but maintenance team is very laid back.

Patricia
From the application process to move in day, it’s been a very pleasant experience. I looked at a lot of places and kept coming back to this community. The staff is hard working and easy to work with, they want you to feel at home. Thank you for a smooth transition

William (Alex)
I love Camden Place! I usually do not renew if I am renting an apartment. Still, I loved the community and my apartment so much that I decided to continue for another 12 months, and to be honest, I probably will again next year! Maria, Shannon, Mike, and Josh are rockstars. Maria is always on top of anything I need, and Mike and Josh are quick with having to fix anything I need around the apartment. They always say hello and have a smile on their face. If you are looking for a reasonably priced apartment next to 270 and want to be a part of a great community, please look at Camden Place!

Pamela
So love my new home here at Camden Place….I have just passed my 6 month as a resident and plan to be here for the rest of my life…..it is such a happy , peaceful and friendly home…who could ask for more.😊🏡