Overall campus court is a great place to live. Very clean, close to campus, and definitely the go to party area. Although the rent is very high it’s still a great place to live

I love it and it’s one of the nicest student apartments in Kalamazoo! They care about our needs and do the best they can to accommodate them!

Great experience. The staff is what makes the apartment complex as great as it is. Great pool, gym, rewards and community involvement. Would rent here again.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court is an amazing place to live and has been for the 2 years that I have lived there. The staff and maintenance are always attentive and friendly

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It’s a nice place to live. The atmosphere is great, depending on where you live in Campus Court. There is always something to do and new people to meet.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

My experience here has been quite the experience. Nice area, friendly neighbors, and fantastic school district for the children in the area!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Being right by the school was such a blessing in the dead of winter and the community was perfect for a college town. I cant wait for next school year to be back!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Pretty good! Great location, close to lots of points of interest. The apartments can get a little noisy and has rather aged furniture and appliances, but maintenance is always quick.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Every experience I have had here has been great, and I'm looking forward to another year at Campus Court! It's a great place, with some many opportunities.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Living here in campus court has been a positive experience this past year. The rooms were cleaned nicely before we moved in, the kitchen was clean and the staff were great. I would recommend campus court to my friends.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Amazing staff, really dedicated to helping you and making sure that everything is running smoothly. They never hesitate to drop what they are doing and help you out.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Great place to live. Lots of students in the area. The staff was very friendly when I moved in and took care of an issue I had right away. They always seem to be on top of everything.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court is a great place to live with many great amenities, including a gym and an out door pool. Also there is a very friendly office staff that is always willing to help.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I had a great experience living with Canpus Court. They are quick to fix any problems you may be experiencing. The WiFi worked great and never had any problems using my laptop for homework.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Cleveland would not be beaten though and George Hill missed a free throw with seconds left that would have put the Cavaliers one point up. If that wasn’t enough, JR Smith bungled an opportunity to win the game in the final seconds. The veteran failed to take a shot because it appeared he thought the Cavs had the lead when they were merely tied, sending the game into overtime. Smith later denied he had mixed up the score and said he was waiting for his team to call a timeout. When James was pressed repeatedly on the issue in the post-game press conference he simply got up from his seat and walked out. “He thought we were up one,” said Lue after the game. “He thought it was over.”

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I do not live in the appartement yet but I move in this summer and be looks great so I am very excited. The complex looks like an amazing place and the pool looks like a place that would be great to hang out at.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It's a very comfortable place to live with all the necessary facilities for a really great price! The area is really quiet but the people at the office are very helpful.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have not yet moved into my apartment but overall everything has been going great! It was so easy signing up for the apartment. I got a 4 bed 4.5 bath apartment and i did a tour of one just to make sure that’s what i wanted and campus court it’s so beautiful, clean, and seems like a great fun place to live. So excited! Can’t wait!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Good! I’m in a 4 bed 2 story and I like it. My problems are that there is absolutely NO ROOM for storage or anything. We don’t even have a place to put things like a mop and broom and vacuum. And our apartment (M14) floods whenever it rains or the gutters are cleaned but maintenance won’t do anything about it besides wipe it up with towels...

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Love the staff. Responds quick to all questions. Quick maintenance staff, Aby in the office is an angel, security staff at night are very respectful and have great people skills.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

My main problem is the price I like living here and the amenities but it’s just a little to expensive, I just feel that there is other complex’s in the area with the same amenities that are much cheaper

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

i love the area campus court is located. it’s only a 5-10 minute walk to the college and there is so much included at campus court. the gym is convenient since you don’t need to buy a membership somewhere else. there’s a lobby where you are able to study if your the people you are staying with are too loud. everything is perfect there, i highly suggest staying there.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Overall it’s a wonderful place to live during college my only issue is the potholes and the worry of hitting one, patching them up would be a rest way to start working on the problem.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I am seriously so happy with campus courts and how accommodating they are! After signing a lease on my current place, I had to change units due to roommates and they were able to not only switch my lease but allow me to move my stuff directly from my current unit into my new unit!! Love all the accommodations like the tanning bed, pool, and gym!! #lovewhereyoulive

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I havent move yet but the process has been incredible good. What I didn’t like is that they don’t respond the emails so you have to call to ask for help.