Campus Court at Knollwood

4.2

1,225 Reviews

4.2

1,225 Reviews

I haven’t even moved in yet and I’m excited to be living here! I already feel so welcomed. My leasing process was so smooth and I was able to get everything done very quick!
I love living in campus court. Its super close to campus and the pool/gym is super nice. I have a lot of friends who live here too and love it
My experience here has been somewhat mediocre. For starts, my roomates & I did not get the unit we were told we’d get. Instead, we are paying for a 2nd floor and a .5 bath that we do not have. It’s funny when I can find a one-bed for cheaper than my monthly rate here with 3 other people. Also, for the greater portion of the year, the staff was very mediocre. I didn’t know it’d take so long just to pickup 1 package. Overall, my stay here has been very mediocre to say the least. I will not be living here again.
Really great overall! My only issue is that there are so many residents who refuse to put their dogs on leashes. My dog won’t run away do not on a leash, but he also has anxiety and it sucks when I can’t even sit on my own deck because random dogs keep running up the stairs and freak my dog out
I love living at campus court. I am going into my senior year for fall of 2020 and it will be my 3rd year in campus court. I love the amenities and the great location!
I love living here at campus court at knollwood! They amenities are so great and very useful and the staff is always very caring and helpful
Awesome community and gym. Very friendly workers and always willing to help! Campus court is my favorite place I have lived and I am definitely renewing
Great amenities. Staff is always so nice and welcoming every time I go into the office. I love how engaged the staff is with the resident. Always putting on events and making sure that we are having a great experience.
The apartment is close to campus and overall very nice. However the majority of the staff is rude and unhelpful. I have no complaints about the apartment itself. It is a nice place for college students!
I love living here but not having the pool or gym open sucks. I know its a state order but campus court could lower the rent because of it, considering I pay for things I cant use.