Campus Court at Knollwood

4.2

1,552 Reviews

4.2

1,552 Reviews

Fun place to live with a short walk to campus. The pool is a nice bonus and a good place to relax at during the summer time. Dog friendly, which is also nice
Love the community and everyone that lives and works there. So much fun being there and doing fun activities every now and then. I would recommend to anyone!
I have loved my time living at campus court! They offer great amenities and are located super close to campus at WMU. Staff is always super helpful as well!
Car was stolen from the parking lot. They don't have cameras. Can't wait for my lease to be over. Cops are still making regular appearances to investigate neighbors at all hours of the night.
It’s my favorite place to live. The area is very nice and homey. It truly feels like I’m back at home without actually being there. I love being able to have my dog with me all the time. The field that we have access to allows him to play as much as he wants whenever he wants.
Place is nice for the price, Staff have seemed helpful when needing things in the office along with helping navigate leasing information. Sub
I like the community that campus court has and I enjoy the location and closeness to Western's campus. Although, I have run into some issues with the office regarding record-keeping, and have run into many maintenance issues with a lot of our appliances.
Great community so far! I love how nice everyone is! I love the gym they have available for us ! I love the leasing office and how cool it looks. I can literally sit there drinking a latte as I wait for help. I can even print out work in there for school and even study! Make the move🔥
Since moving in, my boyfriend and I have enjoyed living here and the granted lenience of the complex compared to other apartment complexes. However, it can be loud since majority of the residences are college kids.
I really enjoy my time here as a resident. I love participating in everything that the office staff has to offer and getting the most out of my stay here. I really appreciate all the outgoing staff and I really like my apartment location .