Campus Court at Knollwood

4.2

1,620 Reviews

4.2

1,620 Reviews

Very nice staff, they were super helpful when I was having trouble applying and signing the lease. I'm very happy that I found somewhere that has nice apartments and allow my dog to move in with me.
Good place to live in. The staff is nice and friendly and they solve your problema as fast as they can. Great gym, great pool, great environment and parks too.
I found living here a very nice a friendly community! The staff was super helpful when I needed help and I love how they plan stuff for students to make living here feel like home! And the location is so close to western Michigan I love being so close and not to far!
I really enjoyed living at Campus Court, the staff and maintenance were always so kind and helpful. My favorite part about living here was the pool parties that the staff hosted, they were always so much fun!
It was a good experience The staff is attentive in the office and they always seek to solve any problem you have! I would recommend my friends to move here!
I liked the location and the amenities but the office staff and the price were not it. The apartments are not worth $600+ either. Wish i didnt have to move
Love it here! People who live here are really nice and staff is really helpful. Love the events at the clubhouse. Good price for the amenities AMAZZZINGGGG!
The year was decent. Noise and AC issues kind of made for a struggle at times but it was a place to live nonetheless and it was nice being back in Kalamazoo for the school year.
I lived here for 3 years. Pros: Fun resident events, college atmosphere, and great amenities. Cons: Maintenance was not timely in answering requests, my car got broken into and hit in the parking lot, several other friends have had their cars broken into, and CC still refuses to install cameras, office hours are inconsistent, move in/out process is extremely unorganized and chaotic.
I had so an amazing resident experience and enjoyed all the people i was surrounded with. We had awesome neighbors and everything ran very smoothly