Campus Court at Knollwood

4.2

1,685 Reviews

4.2

1,685 Reviews

Great neighbors, maintenance requests are just super slow. Our apartment definitely needs to be renovated but the amenities overall are great .
Living here has had its ups and downs. We have had a flooding issue but the complex is handling it well and making sure all issues get fixed so over all it has still been a decent experience
Community offers giveaways, amenities, and fun! I like how each roommate gets their own private bathroom and you can choose the layout of the apartment.
I've had a pretty good experience at CC over the past 3 years. My biggest issue is how loud it gets from 11pm-2am during the week due to people playing volleyball. I would really appreciate it if there was a sign of something posted on or near the court that said quiet hours start at 11pm or something. I have had a lot of issues with people playing music or yelling while playing and the office hasn't taken any step to correct the issue.
Campus Court has the nicest student living and the staff is always super nice and helpful whenever there is a problem. The maintenance team is also quick with requests.
living in campus court has been amazing ever since i lived here. i have met so many wonderful people and i still am meeting so many people. i have found so many people that have the same major as me. everyone in the office is so helpful at all times.
The number one reason I like living in campus court is the security. It is very well lit and there is security walking around a few nights a week and that makes me feel safe.
I love campus court! The community is amazing and I enjoy living close to all my friends! The amenities are great and so fun! I could not have picked a better apartment complex!
Besides the move in when the apartment was not cleaned at all prior to the move in the experience has been very nice and accommodating. The employees have been very kind and thoughtful.
The people at the leasing office are understanding and easy to work with if issues arise. The gym is nice can get busy at certain times though.