I love the apartment and the office staff but I was matched randomly and it has been terrible. Just wish the staff would do more. I have tried to talk before but no action was taken.

Love CC the staff is always friendly and willing to help! the staff is always accommodating and will do whatever they can to help you and solve your problem

Super friendly staff, great gym, nice community, a little noisy from all the parties and guests but other than that, amazing!! I love living here!

Excited to be able to live in such a good place right next to where i study. Hopefully everything that is to come is exceptionally good and hope to have a great time

I love it here. When I was spending the night with my friend it was awesome and it was nice and clean. The noise level was fine it was sometimes loud.

Overall, I would rate my experience as average. I had a rough move-in, but the apartment itself is pretty nice. The apartment was dirty at move in but it is a decent place to live.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I usually partied a lot at Canopus court and they have nice apartments for a reasonable price.They have a huge gym that all members can use which is very convenient

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court has always felt like a safe and separate community! I enjoy the gym, tanning, free food, and the open court yards! I can’t wait for all of my friends to live here with me as well!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It seems like a really nice area. People have been out and about. I'm not really sure how the community is since I've been here less than 24 hours

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Seems like a great place, can’t wait to use the gym, i moved to this location because i will be going to college at Kalamazoo valley community college

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I haven't moved in yet, but they've told me that Campus Court at Knollwood is the best option for students going to WMU. I'm very excited to live here!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Great apartment! Great community! Good communication between management people and the interns coming to live at Campus Courts Apartments over the summer.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Great place to live! Maintenance leaves your place kinda dirty and there is lots of noise on weekends from parties but that’s nothing compared to what they provide for you.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Love the maintenance workers, but you’re living in a place with all college students and they do not take care of the area. Really disappointed in the people who live around me, but I suppose it comes with the territory.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

The apartments are great. However, there is a lot of garbage left around the tree lines. I love that the pool is open so early and that they are re-doing the office.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

This year at Campus Court has been so much fun. I love The community I live at and all the little giveaways are great perks. They gym is always clean and the staff is (for the most part) very helpful.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It’s a very nice apartment complex. The amenities are awesome and I love the no breed restrictions for dogs. That was very important for me and one of the main reasons I chose to live here!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

My two bedroom townhome has all the amenities I could've wanted! The only downside is how pricy it is. But you do get a bang for your buck though!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Hands down the worst living expirence I have ever expirenced. My housing did not have heat or air conditioning and Campus Court did not care at all.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living here. The pool is always fun and a great place to hang out drying the summer. My other favorite thing is the gym. It’s new and has nice equipment that’s easy to use

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living in Campus Court at Knollwood! It is walking distance from Western Michigan University, which is perfect for students. The pool and gym are incredibly nice! Plus there is a dog park for all the dogs to run around and play with one another!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living here, I feel safe and at home. Pet friendly is a plus!! In unit laundry and dishwasher. The office has free coffee and cool employees. I know if I have any issues I can call

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Apartments are party proof, will withhold any amount of people. Maintenance always come when you ask and gets things fixed. Leasing office isn’t always very nice.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Nice place with decent apartments. Can be noisy sometimes, as a lot of parties live in the area. Great for college students though, who are looking for a place close to campus.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Great location near campus to walk to classes. Apartment is very small for the price of rent. Some appliances did not work and floor was messed up when I moved in. Took forever to get maintenance. Upstairs neighbor flooded my apartment and maintenance and office didn’t take it as much urgency and was told they would check the carpet for issues after getting the water out, but have yet to see them come by.