This sign up has been a great experience. The office staff is nothing but kind and is always helpful! I can't wait to be a resident in the fall

Living at campus court is nice. The people that live here are great, office staff is willing to help you out anyway they can. Rent is a bit expensive though

Amazing place to live. Amazing staff. I've been living here for over a year and I could not think of anothe rolave to live at. Campus Court gave me and everyone a home.

I like the staff, very fun area to live if you like meeting new people. Full of college kids so I would say it really gives you a taste of the college life

Very friendly staff, very clean office and state of the art gym. I wish the pool wasn't so crowded however. I enjoy the free food that is provided from time to time as well. Noise has not been an issue yet, and maintenance is quick to fix any problems.

Everyone in the office is always extremely helpful and very nice and greets me whenever I stop by. Love the friendly community campus court offers too!

I really enjoy living in campus court. Good community and very nice people. Friendly staff with food and treats for us all the time. Living here again next year :)

Nicest college housing I have ever lived in! The staff is extremely nice and accommodating. They are also very quick to complete maintenance requests. The furnished option is affordable and makes moving in simple!

I love living here I have no compliments. Whenever I need something the office people are always there. I even lost something and it was found within a matter of hours.

I move in on the fall and couldn't be happier with my choice. I love how it's a short walk from campus and close to everything. Also the pool and gym are amazing

I love it here! I do wish you pro-rated leases, and replaced the filters in the water fountains at the gym. Very clean, very nice residents and office staff!

Overall, I think you are doing very well as an apartment community. There are small things per apartment which could be fixed, but the updates in the fieldhouse etc. make it a much more welcoming place

I quite enjoy the area, the amenities, and the people. I hope that everyone finds the happiness I have found here and the community continues to grow.

The apartment complex is amazing. The community is great especially for getting know people. Campus Court is always the best place to go to have a good time.

I love living here. the atmosphere is great and the staff is always holding events to get everyone together. They're very helpful and friendly.

Great community for college students-always something to do. CC offers a lot for their residents and maintenance (for the most part) is on top of things.

The people in the office are really nice, and the maintenance team is easy to work with. The updated gym is really nice along with the newly renovated study/lounge area.

The courtyard is very clean and the pool is an amazing place to lay in the sun and hang out with friends. I love the size of the rooms and it's very close to campus!

Over all not bad. Love the atmosphere here, like being in the same place and area as all my friends while still having my own space and being able to enjoy my own stuff. It may be pricey but for the short time I'm here is could be possibly worth it.

I'm really just doing this to see what the rewards are but the pool at this place is a pretty nice feature and my room doesn't have water damage like the last place I lived at so not bad.

Campus Court is a great place with friendly staff and neighbors, I have no regrets choosing to live here! I would strongly recommend it to my friends.

wow what a spectacular web site I've never seen something so inspiring world changing the but really this is bull but I almost have 140 char

They have been very helpful with everything throughout the application process. Any questions I had have been answered. When I signed my lease I sat on the phone with someone in the office and they answered any questions I had on the phone

very great atmosphere, amenities are wonderful and always get help ASAP when needed! The noise is not as bad as planned for and the parking is watched daily to ensure resident only are there!

I have had excellent service and feedback since my short time with Campus Court. The people in the office are very friendly and on top of things.