The WiFi is so bad. I would rather send a letter via US postage and wait the 5-7 business days for a response, than wait for the buffering on my phone to send any message.

I have loved living at Campus Court at Knollwood more than anywhere else I have ever lived! I cannot wait to stay in this neighborhood for another year.

My resident experience has been amazing! So much so that I have decided to renew my lease and live at Campus Court at Knollwood for another year. I also recommend Campus Court to friends!

I love the campus court apartments, for a town home they are very nice and you are able to walk to campus and maintenance is always quick and helpful but I always struggle receiving mail and packages

Our residence and apartment complex is wonderful! They are quick with maintenance requests and have the best gym and amenities. The office staff is kind and they always seem to have goodies!!!

I love how updated these apartments are. However the model we have is way too small for three people and we have no storage closets. Maintenance has not been the best lately, They come but do not fix what is needed. Alot of the things in the gym are broken. We are not allowed to use the study lounge after hours now.

Fantastic. The room is very cozy and comfortable. The living room is very spacious but the sofa is slightly dirty and has hole. Kitchen is very big but slightly dirty

Campus Court is a nice community to live in. The staff is really nice and the maintenance is reliable. The apartments are nice besides the carpet stains in nearly every unit. I enjoy living here.

Great central location. Friendly staff that will answer all questions and concerns promptly. Great addition is the coffee bar in the main office.

Campus Court has a very friendly and helpful staff. Comfortable rooms and bathrooms for college students. It can be noisy at times whether from outside noise or from neighbors.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Love how close it is to campus! It’s also not far from planet fitness which is convenient and west main with a majority of the stores and food places!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living in Campus Court because of the amenities, the distance from campus, and the wonderful staff. They always have free food for all the residents in the leasing office which is a nice bonus. The apartments are very spacious with an upstairs and downstairs along with a nice big living room and kitchen.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court at knollwood is a great choice to live off campus if you are currently or planning to study at Western Michigan University. Only around 10 minutes walk to main campus

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have had a great experience living at campus court so far. Living so close to campus is very convenient and I love my apartment! Glad I chose to live here!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I’ve had nothing but an awful experience while living here the past three years. VERY overpriced. Your money goes towards free food and updating the entire clubhouse before updating our apartments. The staff is very disrespectful and isn’t helpful at all. Floors are separating and carpets look like they haven’t been cleaned in years. Don’t come home past 9 PM or you won’t have a parking spot. My car has been broken into multiple times and the office wont do anything about it because they don’t have any security cameras installed. I was scheduled a move in day and the day of move in my apartment wasn’t ready so I had to move into an empty apartment until my apartment was cleaned and ready to move into. I had birds living in my dryer vent and walls and the manager in the office told me they’d reach out to someone to come out to fix the issue and nobody ever reached out to the company. Go sign a lease at Main Street Apartments!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Good maintenance staff & nice apartments! Overall, it is a pretty nice area. The clubhouse is also nice because it is updated. Lived here for 4 years and never have run into a big issue

Great location! Theres a lot of activities and give aways that make you feel appreciated. The downside would be that my apartment was not properly cleaned and taken care of before my arrival. And the fact that you guys take way too long to fix broken stuff. Other than that, great complex! Much better than the others in the area!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have had a great experience and feel at home in campus court. Campus Court goes out of its way to provide activities, food, and more to students and creates a fun, safe environment!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

love it! staff is super nice and always provides food which is cool. the environment is really nice and is only a 10 min walk from campus. Giving it 4 stars because both my shower drain and sink drain don’t work

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

After living at Campus Court for 4 months I was impressed with the amenities and the maintenance. The office always had food or events for us which was fun to look forward to. I appreciated the maintenance team and how fast they came.

It's nice that it's so close to campus. the parking situation at lawson is also really beneficial. While I wish rent wash cheaper it's still nice that everyone has there own bathroom.

I have enjoyed the amenities, I get coffee often, it sucks when it runs out of flavors though. However, I enjoy the tanning bed and gym when I'm not too lazy to walk over.

I love living at campus court. I can walk to any restaurant or bar on campus and I can walk to class even if it’s bad weather outside bc it’s so close. The only thing I don’t like is how thin the walls are. The flooring needs to be redone in our apartment too because the wood is really broken. I wish there was better security and they walked around the apartment complex more

The living experience is extremely Comfortable, joyful, and pleasant. I have already made so many new friends and the staff is very helpful when it comes to anything!

I’d say the resident experience is mediocre. For starts, it is a great location, being walking distance to classes, and having Lawson in the backyard as well as Knollwood park. The staff is always friendly and nice, and welcoming whenever I come into the office. The only thing I don’t like though, is paying rent for a .5 bathroom I don’t even have, and being lied to about where I’m living. I’m in a flat apartment, instead of a 2-story. And my rent is outrageous for the apartment I’m actually living in. I also don’t like having to park further away from my apartment and walking, because others want to park on the side of the building they don’t live in. Aside from that, it’s been an ok experience.