Awesome staff!!! The free food is amazing weekly too! Pool and gym are great places as well. Maintenance staff is always available to help when needed

I’ve had a great time living here. Dog friendly, nice neighbors, helpful staff. Just wish the rates stopped increasing each year and hope they improve their appliances.

Great! I have not moved in yet, I just finished signing my lease for next fall. I am super exciting to move in , the staff was super helpful!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

very good so far I enjoy when food is at the leasing office and the gym is very nice so I appreciate those 2 things a lot. The housing is nice too.

Excellent! Everyone is helpful and nice. I’ve had a lovely experience the past two months and i look forward to having the best experience in the future!

I love living in Campus Court! The only downside thus far for me and other people that I've talked to who are also residents, is the limited parking at night!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

wifi sucks, utilities are way too expensive, but staff is nice and the amenities are cool. Just please do something about the wifi because sometimes it is almost impossible for me to do homework

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I like living her a lot, my house is what I wanted. However I feel unsafe with all the criminal activity around the area and break ins. I would feel safer if there where cameras on the property or just fake ones for the same effect. Also one of the staff is always rude to where I just hope they are not working when I go in.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Overall, I’ve had a very good experience so far at Campus Court. Everyone in the office is very nice and willing to help me with whatever I need. Maintenance has done a great job with some of the things we needed fixed in our apartment.

Campus court is fine, but the office has been offering some trouble recently for me and my friends. They close so early now and don’t come in on the weekends. So our packages are unattended for hours and sometimes days. I think it’s going to become a problem.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Community is nice and friendly. Amenities are good. It is pricey but one of the easiest places to live at. Wish parking was better. However no major complaints.

It’s my third year living here and I love it. The amenities are great, noise level is usually low, maintenance staff usually gets things done on time and I’ve never had an issue.

Nobody ever responds my emails. They charge a lot of extra fees that are unnecessary just to make money out of students. Utilities bills are also very high. Cool amenities tho.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It’s been super good, other than all the noise. And also when we first got in the apartment was a little bit of a mess. Other than that I like the gym a lot

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

The maintenance is excellent! They always complete work orders in 24hrs or less. Sometimes packages end up at the wrong leasing office but my roommates and i have our packages sent directly to the leasing office and we haven’t had a problem after that!

Living in Campus Court has been wonderful so far! Great gym and office area and nice people! Our apartment came pretty clean, had to fix up a few things but nothing major.

Living here is absolutely wonderful! The community is very quiet and respectful, great neighbors! The clubhouse is great at getting the residents involved by providing activities, some other bonuses are 24-hour gym, pool, and coffee machine.

It’s a wonderful atmosphere for students with great staff and amenities. It’s a very safe place to live and call my home. It’s right by campus which is nice since you can walk to classes. It’s a wonderful place to live.

This is a great community to live in. The staff is responsive and friendly, the location is amazing, and the apartments are the nicest around!

It’s been really good so far. But we should have a visitors parking near to the community. The rooms are good the living space is good, but the AC ventilations on the top floor of the three story apartment should have been better.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

No problems, maintenance is very fast, friendly staff. I was trying to find a place very quickly and they called me letting me know that someone had just backed out on their lease so I was able to sign the last available apartment.

I love how close we are to Western. I love having my private room and bathroom. I love the pool and fitness center. I wish the wifi was better so I didnt have to do to the library to do homework.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

living at campus court has been great. it is my second year living here and i have had little to no problems here. the thing i love most is when something breaks maintenance is always there within a day to help.

Propane tank has been stolen and dishwasher doesn’t work great. Other than that campus court is great. Washer and dryer has worked well, but could use some help.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love living with other college students, that is my favorite thing about the community and my overall experience. My apartment is the perfect size for me and has all the amentities I could ask for.