So far i have really enjoyed living at campus court. The amenities have been great and living so close to campus has been very convient for me. I love the community campus court brings to the area.

I am loving it here so far!!! Campus Court has made me and my roommate feel welcome here and we couldn’t be more happy to be here!!! Can’t wait for more events!!!

It’s so far so good! Just been a lot of break ins that keep us on edge. I wish I felt safer than I did. But I love the layout of my apartment which is the reason I chose to live here. However our countertops and floors are not in good shape and we’ve been pretty patient on getting them replaced. I would recommend living here tho

I have been living here for the past year and it has been amazing. This neighborhood is in a perfect location with complete and great facilities.

Love the sense of community and the gym. At times parking can be limited and the break-in’s are slightly concerning. I wish we could lock and unlock our back door with a key too.

Campus Court has been a pretty good option for me for 2 years. The location is great, the rent is ok, and the people living around here are great. The gym needs improvement. It always has something broken.

I love Campus court! Great community to live in. I love the fact that the clubhouse constantly has events going on for residents. The gym and pool are great too

Love the apartments but I wish there was more grass in the area by where I live it’s mostly dirt in the back of M court. I see all the other courts that have such nice grassy areas and it just looks dead by me

Living in Campus Court has been awesome! We have had to submit a few maintenance requests but they were fulfilled within a day of sending in the request.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I really like the atmosphere here in campus court. It’s not to far from campus but it’s a good get away from the craziness you can sometimes find when directly on campus.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

This is my 3rd year living here and I really like it!! The only thing I don’t like is he office staff. They are all very conceited and rude. It also seems like they take the money from the resident’s rent and spend it all on renovations for themselves, the office, their computers, chairs, etc. instead of new floors or things for the actual apartments themselves. One of the biggest things that gets to me is when they buy “lunch” for “the residents” but then not posting it anywhere and doing it at a time when the vast majority of the residents aren’t home. I’ve come to the events like this multiple times on accident just to see the office staff eating over half of the food. This is very greatly shown in “resident appreciation week” which is complete bs. It’s currently going on right now (9/17) and nothing was even posted about anything going on today. They plan everything at the time when most residents will be gone because they don’t actually want the residents to come to the clubhouse and get stuff. It’s Tuesday of resident appreciation week as I am writing this and there was not a single text, tweet, Instagram post or anything that even mentioned what was going on today. For all us residents know, there wasn’t anything!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I loved living here and never experienced problems until this year! The amenities and location are amazing and so are some of the staff but everything is so slow. Maintenance requests take so long and soooo many new move ins got new floors / kitchen appliances and couches when I’ve lived here three years and never received anything new. I would give a perfect 10/10 if it weren’t for things like this.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I’ve had nothing but an awful experience while living here the past three years. VERY overpriced. Our money goes towards free food. The staff is very disrespectful and isn’t helpful at all. Floors are separating and carpets look like they haven’t been cleaned in years. Don’t come home past 9 PM or you won’t have a parking spot. My car has been broken into multiple times and the office wont do anything about it because they don’t have any security cameras installed. I was schedule a move in day and the day of move in my apartment wasn’t ready so I had to move into an empty apartment until my apartment was cleaned and ready to move into. I had birds living in my dryer vent and the manager in the office told me they’d reach out to someone to come out and fix the issue and nobody ever reached out to the company. Don’t expect maintenance to come and fix anything in your apartment for days or weeks. Go sign a lease at Main Street Apartments!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Love living here! I use the gym and the pool a lot and I like the maintenance service that you have. The complex is very clean and safe. Love the free food you usually have lol

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It’s been very convenient to walk from here to campus. The pool and gym are very nice and easy to get to. So far I have loved living here and the people who work here are very nice.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Its been great so far and we haven’t had any problems. The location and neighborhood is perfect. I feel safe every time I walk home because of security.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Great place to live. Close to campus, nice amenities, and many styles of apartments to fit what you are looking for. Lived here for over 2 years and love it.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus Court is overall a great community to live in! The staff is extremely nice and helpful. They have great amenities like the gym, pool, and the main office has free coffee! Loving my experience so far.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

As soon as I arrived at Campus Court I have felt welcomed and at home. The people are friendly and there’s a lot to do that creates community. The pool, gym, and outdoor areas make Campus Court a great environment for college students.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It has been pleasant. I do like the apartment complexes and the gym. I wish that the place would've been cleaned before we moved in. The staff is nice and helpful.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I really enjoy the apartment lay out, and I am happy with my roommate match. I just wish each person had an assigned parking spot so I consistently had somewhere to park.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love my apartment and all of the amenities here at campus court. It’s nice to be so close to Western Michigan’s main campus!! I’m glad I chose to live here.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It's a very friendly community with a great warm feeling every where you go from the pool to the fitness center, everyone is always happy and having a good time.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Very fun community to live in, I've only lived here for 2 weeks so far but I’ve enjoyed it so much. I love how dogs are everywhere, I average at-least one dog pet every time I live my apartment!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I enjoy living here, but the apartment was nothing like the one they showed me. When I moved in, it was super dirty and many things were broken. It was also a lot smaller and had very few features similar to the model apartment. Our sinks didn’t even have cabinets under them. Also, our stove came broken and we couldn’t use it for a week. The staff also seems really cold and unfriendly. Overall, we have made our apartment look nice with what we were given, but was disappointed with what we were given.