Campus Court at Knollwood

4.2

1,341 Reviews

4.2

1,341 Reviews

The Christmas decor is awesome! Still waiting on a work order from a long time ago, so that is kind of frustrating considering the year is almost halfway over, but overall having a good time.
I do not really enjoy it here. the rates are way too high for what we are given. The rooms are all advertised as the same dimensions when they clearly are not. Fridge came with multiple dents, and the kitchen space is not functional. Add in the fact that there is no pantry, and our bills are always very expensive despite not turning on heat and consolidating electric/water as well as we are able. Overall not a great environment. And the office is not good at answering the phone/responding to emails.
With the pandemic and our gym and tanning being closed, I feel as if our rent should be cut down or we should be compensated in some other way. As the whole reason why we moved here was because of the amenities, and now we can’t even use them
Very nice community with a good atmosphere. My apartment is nice as well. I like when they offer lunch at the office as well. I have no large complaints at this time.
Great place to live. Very close to campus and has a lot of great amenities. There is quite a lot of criminal activity that goes around from time to time but the staff does a good job of keeping you informed.
I love campus court! It is such a nice community, for students or anyone trying to live in Kalamazoo. So close to campus and fratville! I love living here!! and a bonus is they put lights up all around the apartments outside.
Honestly it’s a great complex but it’s super overpriced. The kitchen is sort of outdated and it wasn’t clean or move in ready. The flooring is falling apart in the kitchen and I wish we had hardwood floors in the rooms instead of carpet.
Absolutely hate it. When we moved in it was disgustingly dirty even though it apparently had been cleaned, we were missing barstools and had a broken couch for about 2 weeks. The office staff has been very rude and unhelpful every encounter I have had with them. Stay away!!!
This apartment is very convenient to live in, however it was very dirty when I moved in and nobody in the leasing office wears masks in the middle of a global pandemic. Not at all safe or healthy :(
So far so good! Wish the staff wore masks inside of the clubhouse and the clubhouse opened early so those work work all day and classes at night can use.