Easy walk to campus, has a great college community, amazing pool for the summer, and the rec center is fantastic! Plus, matneince is always on top of things.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

The community is just fine! All college students and the area is well lit and I feel pretty safe. The maintenance staff is so kind and they are always prompt. Big fan

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I just for that points : ) QWERTY ksnsnsndn aj Nan’s jakznwnsn qjajwnna jakznwnja jaknsn jaiznnw has an husband jjabzbakzj Aiken’s Kajsnskzqks

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I think it’s about to have to do igggfgkkjhx fddbjki iijbna sddt ccddj oiyfcb ggttt kkjhh. Cncckyfy kfhfgd fhhcuf udusodo fucufud jvifid aigog

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Overall, I absolutely love living here! It feels like a college living experience and adulthood luxury all in one! The amenities, the leasing office activities, and kind maintenance is a huge factor for whyI love this place so much.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court is a good place to live you make lots of friends and have a good experience. However there is one thing I don’t like about it and it is the maintenance. They are very rude when you ask for help and sometimes don’t get the job done at all even though they report that they did. They also will say they came if you ask them to fix something that they “already fixed.”

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

One full semester at Campus Court and it's been a good one. Friendly college environment close to campus. Great amenities in the apartments with a killer gym and outdoor pool.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

This is my second year living here and I love it, especially in the summer thanks to the amazing pool. It is such a short drive or even walk to campus. Also love having a view of the dog park!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Awesome community! Great staff! I was hesitant to move here at first but now I am so happy I made the decision! Bonus of having so many friends around!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have always loved living in campus court. It’s been 3 years and I’m happy and comfortable here! There is not a place in Kalamazoo id rather live

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Loved the free food! Great gym except the pulley bar system was broken for a while. Spacious apartments! Had a raccoon in the vent for a while and took a couple times of asking to have the situation looked at.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

It has been an amazing experience being here and living in a great area. I have been here for 2 years and have signed up to live here for a third and the staff is a big reason why

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court has been a pretty great experience so far. I enjoy the meals they serve in the field house (althought more of a heads up on what time they’ll be served would be beneficial) - parking has been great, my apartment is spacious and nice.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I really like the community here at campus court and its location in relativity to campus. It's a very quick walk to campus for class and to campus for other student events. I also appreciate that campus court often holds resident events where they have free food for residents and free gifts!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

So far I’m loving living here! Mail is sometimes slow, but love my living space and amenities! My studio is spacious yet cozy, and matinence is always speedy when I need anything!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Really good community, not as noisy as I thought it would be, which is good. Maintenance is good. Their is no guest parking though which sucks.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Most things are good, I just wish maintenance wasn’t so prissy and that the security weren’t jerks. The only other thing is that I don’t like how I just signed my third lease here and they increased my rate...doesn’t seem right

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Overall great living space. I have a 2 bedroom townhome setup with a puppy and it works perfect! I love how easy it is to get a bag to pick up after my dog. Little high on rent /:

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love the location of campus court, it is so close to campus that I can walk to most if not all of my classes. There is also a gym that can be used at any time and a pool to cool off in during the summer!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court is a great place to live off campus. Close to school and places to eat. The office is very helpful when I need a problem resolved or question answered.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love where I live! My favorite part being the gym! I also love how close it is to Western Michigan’s campus. I’m glad I chose to live in campus court!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I absolutely love living in campus court, the maintenance is wonderful and all my neighbors and super nice. I got my apartment furnished and the furniture is so nice and is very nice quality.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus court is a very friendly and comfortable environment to live in. This is my second year here and I have had no complaints. The office staff is usually understanding and helpful an maintenance staff is very friendly and efficient.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Love the office staff, they’ve been very quick to respond to any matinance requests, everyone has made it very enjoyable to live here! Just wish sidewalks could be cleared quicker when it snows.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I have lived in Campus Court for 4 months now, this is the third apartment complex I’ve lived in since coming to college, but by far the best.