Campus Court at Knollwood
4.21 stars1,149 Reviews

1,149 Reviews

1,149 Reviews

It is great! I love living here it is a fantastic place to live and a good community. I hope to be here into next year and love campus court
Great place to live! Great office staff and amenities, super close to campus, and nicest applicants in comparison to neighboring complexes. Definitely would recommend!
Living on campus court is a lot of fun. They usually have free food every week, if you need something they respond fast and are always in contact. The best of all you don't have to worry about anything, they will do it for you.
I really enjoy campus court! The staff at the leasing office is always ready to help you tackle any issue you are having whether it be; a maintenance issue, getting a package, or needing a lockout.
I really love living here, there is so many activities and food given at the office! Which is super nice. The apartments are nice but could definitely use some updates.
It’s the best, everything about living here is phenomenal. The only thing I don’t like is that the garbage disposal are really far away from some apartments and that some people don’t respect the law about picking up their dogs poop.
I love it here. Its very comfortable and the people here are very nice. Also, all the services are very good too. I also like the pool area and the maintainance.
awesome place to live. workers are very friendly and the maintenance crew is every fast at getting things fixed when we need them to. the pool is also very nice
I Didn’t have the best experience living here. I didn’t think it was worth the money. The wifi would stop working a lot and would take forever to get back working. When I had maintenance issues it would take forever for someone to come.
I love how close to campus my apartment is! The maintenance staff is very attentive, kind, and willing to help you fix just about anything. The only downfall is the price for what you get, it could definitely be lowered if they weren’t giving away TVs, computers and watches all the time. All we want is the food days and lower rent.