Campus Court at Knollwood

4.2

1,860 Reviews

Mariah
about 18 hours ago
I really enjoy living here! The office is really nice and convenient with the printing, gym, and espresso machine all there. Also really enjoy the amazon lockers
Isaiah
1 day ago
Overall not abad place to live. It is clean and updated. They are dog friendly and have a really nice gym. Would recommend to other college students and young adults.
Michael
Haven’t lived at Campus Court yet, but have signed a lease to live there for the 2022/2023 school year. The website is very user friendly and whenever I have called the office staff is very helpful. I also took a virtual tour which was great!
Patrycja
Super close to campus & the bars / fears, super comfortable and safer than most apartments here. Defiantly wish they could remodel and do more of a modern look for how much we pay but other than that I really love their 4 bed / 4.5 two story style!
Jorge
I love living here, the activities they do are great, the staff is very attentive and very friendly. The facilities are in good condition, mainly the gymnasium.
Samantha
It is a great community to live in. It’s a beautiful place to walk around and enjoy all the amenities. It’s very nice being close to campus. The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Jared
Haven’t lived there yet but the place seems pretty nice. But then again I don’t move in until august twenty second at the end of the summer.
Steven
Very good hot chocolate in the office, comfortable rooms and good neighbors. Some parties can be found and the mail system is great. Gym is nice too.
Dallas
I love it here would not change it for the world. The staff here are great the people here are great and the apartments are amazing. As much as I pay here a month it us worth it.
Verified Resident
i love the location of this complex as it’s walking distance yo many locations. the guest parking is awful and very inconvenient which is a downside. love the setup of the apartments though.