Campus Court at Knollwood

4.2

1,276 Reviews

4.2

1,276 Reviews

I think Campus Court has a great vibe. It's a fun area and gives you the college experience. One downfall of the community is that it is not very diverse.
I really like the people and the layout but my apartment is just okay. Smells like smoke from the person before me but other than that its been a really good experience
i enjoy living here for the most part, my apartment was super clean when i moved in earlier this month which was great. sometimes it gets really loud at night, but other than that this year has been a good experience
Love the campus court two story townhouse, my three roomates and i think it’s the perfect style for us. did come with some missing parts but overall enjoy it!
Love the area I’m in. Wish getting my packages was easier than it was. Having a pool is great. If the gym was open this place would be exquisite.
I love living at Campus Court. Everyone is friendly and inviting and very helpful! This is my third year living in campus court, and I have enjoyed it all 3 years!
i had some trouble on the first day but with having no furniture but the apartment is big with plenty of room for all 4 people. our dryer didn't work either but it was fixed relatively fast
Pretty good, but there are a few problems. The furnished elements hadn't really been cleaned on the underside, and a couple of spiders had taken to it. However, this was very easily dealt with. It is a little worrisome how many people come in the evenings, presumably for parties, though. Hopefully, this should be solved once parking permits are given out, but I am still waiting to hear about when that will happen. I would also be nice to receive more messages from the text remind as opposed to the emails. All of that being said, it is a nice place to live in a nice environment. Easy to navigate and near to many useful places in the city.
I like campus court and the location but when we first moved in the apartments were super dirty and a lot of stuff either looked damaged, dirty or some stuff was broken.
The apartments are pretty nice, except parking sucks and everything is broken. My refrigerator looks like it was dropped and the laundry door has been broken since before I moved in. Huge crack in one of our walls too.