Campus Court at Knollwood

4.2

1,463 Reviews

4.2

1,463 Reviews

I actually really enjoy living in Campus Court. The noise level is quiet compared to other college apartments. The staff is very accommodating and knowledgeable and the amenities are great!
The apartment is nice and the atmosphere is nice too. I like how we have community lunches and beverages sometimes. Nothing to complain about too much right now with the apartment keeping me warm during winterm
i love living here! gym and pool are so fun! love the little neighborhood and how everyone has dogs and can walk them wherever. i like to take walks through the woods and swing on the swings.
I really enjoy it here I wish they offered lower prices but I guess you’re paying for location! I really enjoy the fact that you get your own bathroom and personal room a huge plus rather than sharing one! they’re always here to help which is great!
I don’t like how rates increase every year to encourage/entice residents to resign. The office keeps reapplying forced place insurance when I have homeowners insurance that covers rental property. My apartment was flooded last year by a broken water heater and I was not reimbursed for damages to my property.
I love it here! The prices are perfect, the have tanning beds, and even a pool that comes with a gym. The staff are respectful as well as understanding.
Great location, you can pretty much get to anywhere on campus easily. The maintenance does a great job with helping you when you need it. I think the appliances like the dishwasher, fridge, washer and dryer are pretty bad and the apartment should've been deep cleaned before we all moved in but other than that, not a bad place to live.
Ha sido una buena experiencia, muy ordenado y se nota que la administración se preocupa por sus residentes. Mucha comida rica, Buenos servicios y gente muy agradable
This is my third year living at Campus Court and just made it four years because I renewed:) I absolutely love it here! The gym is great to workout in and the events are always fun!
I still do not live at campus court but I signed my lease already. It was a very smooth and nice process, the management helped me with whatever I needed.