Living here is very open and there is a lot of room. Everyone is very friendly and I love that it is pet friendly as well. The workers are always friendly too!

Excellent service from the staff! Aby is a true gem and is always helpful. The maintenance staff is very attentive and clean with there jobs!

Love being a resident, any problems I have they get handled in a timely manner. I love how Campus Court does little give aways like bagels and donuts.

This experience has been wonderful so far. Everyone around me is so kind and every time I need help regarding my aparentment I can always count on someone to help me. I would recommend this place to live to anyone!

The community overall is good. Just some furniture while moving in is not very clean like the clothes dryer and oven. The staffs of the apartment are nice.

Great place! The apartment is wonderful! And so is the community. We get so many benifits and rewards just for living here it’s awesome ! Love it

I think campus court is the best off campus apartment. Especially for students who live off campus. From my unit its about 10 min walking to campus/ western michigan university. Peaceful place

it is a very good place. I like the nice apartments. everything in this apartment complex is very well set up. The staff is great and I am happy to be a resident.

Great community to live in as a student. The wifi is speedy, and the other amenities are nice to have. The security is great and it feels safe coming home at night.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Very friendly. Good club house facility. Nice fitness center. Really enjoy when the office notifies us that they have food. The pool is also a huge plus to living here?

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Campus cour is very close to WMU and I can walk to Waldo library in 15 minutes. I also really like the environment here. Office staff are helpful and friendly. Sometimes we have free snacks. Awesome!

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

My apartment community is great, and I couldn’t ask for a better community than campus court. They’re very professional and handle their business well.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Things at campus court have been going very well. The staff have been very helpful and accommodating. And the matainance staff have been very quick to helping us out

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

I love it here. Great place to live. Peoples are nice dog park is nice and I live comfortably. I can show my parents my apartment and they are proud of where I live

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Living at Campus court has been super convienent when going to class. They also make sure to respond to any request right away and make you a priority.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

There have been several break ins that scare me, but I like the location. Also, I can never park anywhere near my own apartment which is annoying. I have 3 handicap parking spaces directly outside of my door which makes zero sense because the only people parking there are non-handicap people. So.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Since moving into Cmapus Court Knollwood the staff has been wonderful and helpful. The maintenance workers are also amazing and have come right away to fix things and have even worked with me individually

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Love this place! Maintenance and staff are great. Facilities are always clean. Gym and pool are great. Free cable and wifi are game changers.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

The location is perfect walking distance from WMU, the apartemnets are amazing, big and the staff is great! I would come here again if I could.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

So far so great! Absolutely great location. I love it here. Also love the pool area, so nice! The place is spacious with super nice. I will probably be living here again.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Very comfortable, maintenance is always quick to come when we are in need. The office does their best to satisfy our needs as well. They always look out for the best interest of their costumers

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Paragraphs are the building blocks of papers. Many students define paragraphs in terms of length: a paragraph is a group of at least five sentences, a paragraph is half a page long, etc. In reality, though, the unity and coherence of ideas among sentences is what constitutes a paragraph. A paragraph is defined as “a group of sentences or a single sentence that forms a unit” (Lunsford and Connors 116). Length and appearance do not determine whether a section in a paper is a paragraph. For instance, in some styles of writing, particularly journalistic styles, a paragraph can be just one sentence long. Ultimately, a paragraph is a sentence or group of sentences that support one main idea. In this handout, we will refer to this as the “controlling idea,” because it controls what happens in the rest of the paragraph.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

Good location & amenities. Friendly staff. I like the layout of the apartment. The rooms are spacious especially the closet. It's convenient having the washer and dryer in our apartment.

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

CC has been extremely accommodating & responsive to every inquiry/dispute. They goes above + beyond to treat residents fairly and w/ respect

Reply from Campus Court at Knollwood

So far I have been very impressed with the quality of living at Campus Court.Apartments are a good size especially with the private bathrooms. Great amenities but disorganized staff.