So far it's been good. I am kind of annoyed with the parking situation but it should be getting better because of the parking passes being handed out

The community is very nice and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The dog park is especially nice for my dog to socialize and meet other dogs.

Loving how close it is to campus and how nice everyone in the main office is! It's quick and convenient and I'm surprised at how quickly they help out!

Great place to move in to being a extremely new to Kalamazoo and WMU. I am very happy with how welcoming Campus Courts really is. My move was even easier because now I can finally walk to campus and to my friends' houses. Love it here.

I love campus court and how friendly everyone, even the workers actually are, I also love having all the dogs so they can entertain my dog and get all of his energy out. The apartments are all nice and having new appliances makes it even better!

Been here a week and already love it! Great place to live!!!! Has lots of things to do. Comes with many great benefits! The price fits everything you get well!

Nice place, too many parties, much to be expected. Access to public is kinda away from civilization too. Glad there's animals, but not at 2AM. Nice neighbors though!

Campus Court has very friendly staff and I love the atmosphere. The movers were very helpful on move in day and I would recommend living here to your friends

Very polite and helpful staff. A nice environment to live in that I would suggest to anyone looking for an off campus apartment, The gym, pool, etc. just make it even better.

The staff here is all very friendly! I love our unit and the location! The only thing we've had a problem with so far is having maintenance come when we told the staff in the field house, I filed a report online so hopefully it is taken care of! But over all we love our place and plan on resigning our lease the following year :)

I just moved in two days ago and so far I really enjoy living here. I live in the court yard and I've met so many friendly people so far and it's awesome

They are the nicest apartments on Western Michigan University's campus. Campus court has so many amenities and everything a college student would want.

The Campus Court Staff has been so helpful and made the moving-in experience so easy! Everything is nice and clean and I have yet to have any problems!

Very friendly staff and has a positive atmosphere. Love the pool and gym and coffe supplied! I think this will be a good place to learn and prosper at WMU

I love how helpful campus court is and how welcoming the environment is. It is clean, updated, and well kept. The staff is energetic and helpful

Campus court has really great amenities like the pool and gym. The maintenance staff works fast and comes in a day or two. The wifi is also reliable.

You guys do a great job! I love campus court, campus court is the place to be, campus court is great. I'm writing this to get my 4000 points.

Great place to live. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a convenient place to live so close to campus. 10 minute walk and the bus runs right by for days when it's too cold to walk.

I think you guys do a great job of having fun events, food, and community things for everyone. For the most part everything is clean and well taken care of!

Overall friendly staff. My needs for move in and any issues with that were accommodated well and quickly. The amenities are all very nice, well kept and accessible.

All of the staff at Campus Court have been very accommodating and helpful. This is my first time living at Campus Court so I have many questions and have called several times and everyone is always very nice.

I enjoy the feel of the apartment, however I wish it was slightly quieter and there were fewer bugs. Maintenance does respond quickly to any issues

I personally think that This is a very great way to get people to interact and have fun while living here at campus court! Giving people things to look foward to is great!

This place has been so welcoming and helpful. The staff/crew has great personality, and I feel comfrontable living here. The rooms are also great!

I believe that this is a really good way to recieve a very honest and direct feedback of the work that you guys as a apartment complex are doing.