Campus Court South Bend

3.9

3.9

Righteous
Affordable and great facilities with great support services compared to all the other apartments in the greater South Bend and Notre Dame Areas. The new leasing manager is very awesome and super helpful under is always eager to assist tenants .
Sean
Some technical issues. But maintenance has been great. I would like to see more community engagement though. Maybe offering some socials on the weekend or some barbecue opportunities. Something to create a community feeling - similar to Uedge.
Ramon
I love it at Campus View! I love the exposed brick and ductwork in my apartment. I also love the location. I walk out of my building and I'm practically at school already. I also spend most of my time each day in the communal study space. It's expensive, but the convenience makes it well worth it. All of the staff are very kind and helpful. The people at the leasing office even remembered my name despite the fact that I hadn't been in since move-in! Maintenance is fast and helpful, and the mail guy who lives in my building is awesome. The building trash service is super handy, too. Overall, I'm super glad I chose this community!!
Meghan
Potholes in the parking lot and sinkholes in the grass area between back doors are dangerous. The apartment has mostly been nice, but there have been some logistical issues that take a while to get fixed and can be a headache.
Mayesha Sahir
The maintenance service has gotten much better than last year. Saw the staircase area being cleaned for the first time in two years! Would appreciate if you bring back the the text/email notifications for package delivery at the leasing office. The potholes at Campus Court hasn't been fixed for almost a year now.
Nileema
It's a great location with access to the campus and grocery nearby for the students. The furniture rental service is another addition to the service they provide.
Eva
The apartment and the staffs are awesome and have made my student life easier. The apartment is near campus, cvs, martin's and many restaurants that you do not have to travel far to get all that you need to survive.
Joseph
Everyone was nice. Apartment was clean. Overall good experience. We did not have any issues with the apartment whatsoever. The internet was potentially the only issue, being a little slow.
Kristyna
It is great here. The desk people are nice and Martins is really close. Also there are a lot of parking spaces and a gym and pool. Over all great place to live and the price low.
Ramon
I have been living here for going on almost a week now and I'm really enjoying my stay. This is a huge upgrade from my last apartment complex for sure! I have more space, it cleaner, the wifi is better and so much more to add on. Hopefully this good start iff continues