Campus Court South Bend

3.9

3.9

Nileema
Location great. Management somehow have failed to get the trust of residents. Please work on it. Road condition is very bad, please repair it.

Sabrina
Need to continue to make improvements. It wold be nice if the parking lot was repaired. I have hurt myself in a huge hole and the damage to vehicle. And dogs being on leashes. There is one dog in particular that is never on a leash and is aggressive and runs up to people growling and the don't clean up after it

Shredia
about 2 months ago
Really need to repair potholes in parking lot. These have been there since before May of this year. Now that it's approaching Winter and snowfall these holes will get worse if not repaired very soon

Christina
3 months ago
I love it here! The management is awesome! Any issues we had were fixed immediately, and they continue to stay in contact with us. Also my puppy has room to play!

Benjamin
3 months ago
My furnace is older than I am, so my heating costs are insane in the winter. The unit has some basic electrical issues. That being said, I have a roof over my head and the location is very convenient. My needs are met, and it is noticeably cheaper than other housing in the area.

Amanda
3 months ago
I have had a positive experience at Campus Court in my first month. Though there have been a few issues, management is very willing to make things right. I love the apartment and I'm happy I chose Campus Court.

Nileema
3 months ago
I hope the roads will be repaired soon. And the office will be settled down and managed. Otherwise it's a great place nearby campus and grocery.

Sanjana Sheshagiri
3 months ago
Hasn't been here for more than a week yet but the experience has been good. Moving in was smooth and getting alerts when package arrives is great!

Ololade
3 months ago
Great place to live. Carrie, Amanda and Chase have been supportive and provide prompt response to inquiries or complaints. Glad we are having our roads fixed too!!!

Eva
4 months ago
The apartment is in a convenient location for college students. The front office and maintenance is responsible. Overall, I have had good experience living here.