Campus Court South Bend

3.9

3.9

Isabel
1 day ago
The administrative staff is beyond friendly and incredible, if it was just for them I would give a five stars without hesitation. However, I had a very negative experience with my neighbors who were rude:(
Christina
Extremely helpful when i had trouble finishing my lease. She knew exactly what was needed and filled me in quickly. I was able to finish my lease that day!
Azizah
its the best experience of mine , the house is clean with all basic facilities like automatic washing machine, dish washer, oven, wash room is facilitated with warm water. the area is safe and clean.
Anna
Great people, and great service! They are so accomadating and helpful. The apartment is well maintained and furnished. Very happy I leased with them this year!
Kara
Some of the legal paperwork process was difficult and unclear to navigate but overall the process was not too bad for a first time leasing an apartment.
Nyangah
Finally signed a lease thanks a lot to Carrie she was very helpful But in general getting in contact with the resident staff was difficult and the response rate was very slow. Please work on this
Mayesha Sahir
The management and the officers at the leasing office are awesome. Appreciate the package notification and more convenient storage. The potholes in front of Campus Court are in desperate need of fixing.
Ralph
I lived here before. I enjoy the staff and the residents. The office staff was very helpful with anything we needed. I’m glad to moving back there
Verified Resident
Reasonably affordable and reasonable distance from grocery and campus. Pest problem sorta handled... Love that it is pet friendly. Washer and dryer in unit are a plus.
Sarah
about 2 months ago
They almost always pick up the phone and are able to find answers to detailed questions so that you can rent confidently. They’re also pretty flexible.