My time at campus edge has been a roller coaster. I could point out at lot of little things wrong but I’ll simply put the best part about campus edge is the proximity to the Kennesaw state Marietta campus.

It has been a good experience and having the Marietta campus right next to the apartments has made it very easy to get there. It is a short 3min walk and it is very convenient especially for those who mainly have classes at Marietta.

Find somewhere else to live. Cockroaches, terrible roommates. Theft. They could fix a lot by making it students only. Not even close to worth the rent.

Reply from Campus Edge

I love the Friendly staff. I also really enjoy how quiet the neighborhood is. They always have events to interact with the residents which is also pretty cool.

Reply from Campus Edge

My experience thus far is still a good one, I’m loving the fact I have Somewhere to lay my head and feel safe each and everyday, Thanks Campus Edge for continuing to making my stay here a great experience.

Reply from Campus Edge

Made a google review to boost the stars y’all have. Very pleased living here. More than what I even expected. Love the amenities, free food, safe environment, and cute complex. I am so happy and have no complaints.

Reply from Campus Edge

It's alright, I plan on moving at the end of my lease to a nicer place. The biggest issue here is that I'm paying more money for less space and value compared to a real apartment.

Reply from Campus Edge

So far I love living here as it's a short distance from my job and school. Somethings could be better but have control over some but not all.

Reply from Campus Edge

The experience here is overall amazing, I could not see myself living anywhere else at this point. I love Campus Edge, I’m so happy I found a very safe environment that I can call home

Reply from Campus Edge

It’s not the best experience i’ve received. But it is better than other places. I would recommend this place to a friend with caution. They give you sweet perks and gifts

Reply from Campus Edge

I have had no problem living at Campus Edge in the 2+ years that I've lived here. The roommates that I had were really cool and the apartment barely had problems. And when it did, maintenance was done rather quickly.

Reply from Campus Edge

Besides having problems with one resident, my experience has been good. There's no noice, is very quiet. Everyone pretty much keep to themselves. And it's also very clean.

Reply from Campus Edge

Terrible room quality and cleanliness upon moving in. Mold in the fridge and in bathroom. Nothing gets fixed even with work orders. Not a good experience.

Reply from Campus Edge

Campus edge is a pretty alright place to live, I knew all my roommates before so it made life a lot easier. I wish there were lights in the living room but its chill

Reply from Campus Edge

Love the apartment very cozy just hate the cat an possum that runs around. Very safe community an the new staff are better than the past few that best there.

Reply from Campus Edge

I've been here for a few years! It's been a chill community and environment. The area is pretty convenient. KSU is nearby, restaurants, grocery stores, movie theater. Pretty cool area to live at.

Reply from Campus Edge

The ladies in the office are extremely nice and pleasant. I've just moved in and they've done their best to make me feel welcomed and comfortable.

Reply from Campus Edge

Overall it has been to bad here, the maintenance does it best on a more limited staff and it is close to school which is important, overall a good place for first time apartment residents.

Reply from Campus Edge

My stay has been really fun and I was nervous at first about living on Campus Edge but now I want to stay. I feel settled where I am at and I will continue to stay because I am doing great in school right now.

Reply from Campus Edge

So far after living here one month, the leasing office and maintenance group have been super nice and supportive, the maintenance crew are super.

Reply from Campus Edge

Living at campus edge has been great. While the apartments themselves are nothing spectacular, the proximity to the ksu Marietta campus is well worth it. The pool is always well cared for.

Reply from Campus Edge

The expletive here is average I would say the community is nice and the people and staff seem to be friendly roommates could be a little better but other than that I like it here

Reply from Campus Edge

Nice place. People are kind. Very close to the school, which is it's best feature. You just have to walk up the hill and you are on campus. Thank you Kanye very cool.

Reply from Campus Edge

It’s a good experience. I’m enjoying my stay thus far, it’s amazing how the process was for me and I am so grateful to be here at campus edge.. Thanks

Reply from Campus Edge

Very close to KSU, nIce pool, slightly more expensive than what you get in terms of quality, but great location. Even great place to park a car for classes