Campus Edge
4 stars448 Reviews

Verified Resident
My room was clean and in good condition, but most of the common space was dirty and needed some minor repairs. Staff has been very friendly and quick to respond. Very welcoming, very conveniently located for KSU Marietta Campus students. Hard to get in, but that just means people want to be here.

Enoma
Very Helpful front office and staff. Listened to my qualms and problems during my move-in day and provided as much help as possible. Overall a solid experience thus far.

Monquize
The neighborhood is very quiet and clean. The residents are very nice and kind and the front office is always helpful. I would and have recommended

Summer
Wonderful place to live. Quiet community and friendly staff. Someone was always there to answer questions and help me when I needed it. Good community

Ibidou
My time my campus edge had its UPS and Downs but overall I found it to be affordable and Convenient option for those attending attending Kennesaw state's Marietta campus

Elliot
Staff was very helpful to get me an apartment for the up incoming school year. With in 4 days I was able to set everything up. I definitely recommend this place if you are in university!

Felipe
Love being here. No one bothering me, no annoying neighbors lol. It’s a great place to be honest. Couldn’t be happier with the cost and benefits.

Reagan
Roomates were alright but the condition of the apartment and the activity of the neighbors late at night is why i give it a mid review, its obvious not much effort is put into cleaning maintaining and giving high quality living but for the price its not to bad although reviews online say otherwise

Harrison
1 star
My experience at the apartment still hasn’t changed. My apartment still has roaches and there is mold everywhere. I stayed sick and I’m assuming it’s from the dirty air filter and the roach droppings. I’m glad I am moving.

Jeremy
God bless me to be here are you all. I am glad you called me back and informed me well. I am honored to have a place to live. Thank you Campus Edge!!!