Really enjoyed living here, nice location, good amenities, nice neighbors, easy walk to my college classes and their respective buildings, thanks

So far it has been a great experience with Campus Edge. Correspondence has been immediate, and consistent. I am extremely excited to move in.

Visiting and staying here has been a good experience for me. The location is perfect for attending Kennesaw State and I can easily walk everywhere that I need to which is perfect for a student without a car. The buildings are a bit old, but the community is nice and the workers are respectful.

Things have been great. Only a few problems that were taken care of quickly. Highly recommend. It is a shorter walk to my KSU classes than I would walk if I lived on campus.

The place is really friendly and very generous. The prices are low for what they offer. Definitely recommend it for people who are looking for a quiet neighborhood in Marietta.

a good place to live to stay to work. good people good neighbors, good environment. I like this place and the people here. it is convenient and

It's good to be part of Campus edge. It was good in the beginning but things changed and I can find the community be less clean and structured.

So far I have enjoyed my experience prior to move in. The staff and everyone have been so helpful and understating to my situation. Relocating isn’t easy but the people in this office has made it an enjoyable process.

So far living at campus edge apartments has been a positive experience. It’s quiet, and I haven’t had any problems. It’s close to KSU Marietta that’s the best thing about living here.

Great place to live. Nice staff, good neighbors. Maintenance isn't the fastest or the best at making sure things don't break again, but otherwise fantastic

It has been great so far can’t wait to move in the process to sign up was not difficult at all and I got my lease approved almost instantly. This seems like it will be a grea place to live

Pretty good place to stay. The front office staff are always nice. Never have any noise complaints. The main source of issues is maintenance work. And that was mostly in the beginning. Everything isn't perfect now, just a lot of small things not really worth putting in a maintenance request

This place is such a friendly environment and the people are so open and the pool is awesome. the kitchen is big enough for 4 people which is great

I absolutely love my unit and feel very safe in this community. That being said, my apartment was not properly cleaned, several things were broken/damaged, and my in-unit washer/dryer are badly damaged and still awaiting being fixed. The front office has been very helpful and nice in helping my resolve this issues; I just personally feel like these were easy issues to handle before I moved in (since my unit was empty for a while before I moved in).

I move in August 12 but so far the staff is really helpful and caring. No matter how many questions I have or how many times I call they always answer.

10/10 would points again. Also this needs to be 140 characters for some reason so this is me typing up to the minimum characters required for the review.

The apartments are in a great location if you’re a student. The 4 bedroom 2 bath is a little too small but the 1 bed/1 bath is perfect size.

I love it here it’s quiet everyone usually keeps to themselves they really do the best they can. The pool area is great. They always let you know what is going on in the community whether they are throwing a party or the water is being shut off for maintenance. And maintenance do their best as well to get things fixed or replaced in a timely matter.

Its a quiet nice and pleasent place i have been leaving here since 5 months I have not faced any issues and managent is responisble and their response is quick

Campus Edge is a great starting point for learning to live by yourself. Since the dorms on campus were too costly, I decided to live here and it cost less to live here and is in walking distance of the campus.

great management team and the complex looks better. Great rental price and right next to campus walk from class to home in less 5 minutes & ignore the constant traffic

Nice apartments for college students considering the location being very close to campus. Leasing office was not very helpful when there was conflict. Too over priced for apartment size.

I like how the apartment is close to everything. It makes it easy to get to classes and other near by building. I really enjoy that about the The Edge.

Its been a pleasure being a resident here. The area is convenient for everything I need. It's mostly quiet and calm all day. For the most part I've had no problems living here!

I've lived in campus edge apartments for three years. It's located in a very convenient area close to the highway, CCT bus station, Greyhound bus station, Kennesaw State University, grocery stores, and restaurants.