Campus Edge
4 stars379 Reviews

Staff has been great but the apartments was a mess when we moved in and when they "cleaned" it after we told them there were no improvements to the issues.
I enjoy that it is clean, roommates are friendly, and quiet environment . I would love to receive a mailbox key. I am excited to see the game room and computer lab.
Friendly staff. Friendly neighbors! Pretty efficient when we need something fixed! Not too loud at night or in the weekends either. Good environment!
Ok so far. Some of the appliances don't work. I'm still waiting for those to be fixed. The light switch in the bathroom flickers. I would like to see that fixed too.
The Campus EDGE apartments is a good budget option for those attending kennesaw state university. Despite its very very very small room sizes.
After almost over a year of living in Campus Edge, I could think of no other place than to live in this greatly priced, reliable place to live with a great atmosphere and peaceful/quiet neighborhood. We frequently participate and appreciate all the events happening in campus edge, and I love everything Campus Edge has to offer. A great location is also a big bonus. Thank you Campus Edge!
Good apartment complex. Has minor problems as do all, but given the price and the location it is a great place to live, affordable and offers many community benefits.
I love living here. The community is a great group of people to get to know. Neighbors who say hi and ask how you are doing, interesting events that the management team throws to allow the complex to mingle is fun and exciting.
Repair services can be lacking at times, but customer service seems friendly enough, and they engage with events more than I would have guessed.
I’m definitely the fan of the location! The events that the leasing office puts on are also a plus. It’s pet friendly, well-maintained, and the staff is very nice!