I have had no problem living at Campus Edge in the 2+ years that I've lived here. The roommates that I had were really cool and the apartment barely had problems. And when it did, maintenance was done rather quickly.

Reply from Campus Edge

Besides having problems with one resident, my experience has been good. There's no noice, is very quiet. Everyone pretty much keep to themselves. And it's also very clean.

Reply from Campus Edge

Campus edge is a pretty alright place to live, I knew all my roommates before so it made life a lot easier. I wish there were lights in the living room but its chill

Reply from Campus Edge

Love the apartment very cozy just hate the cat an possum that runs around. Very safe community an the new staff are better than the past few that best there.

Reply from Campus Edge

I've been here for a few years! It's been a chill community and environment. The area is pretty convenient. KSU is nearby, restaurants, grocery stores, movie theater. Pretty cool area to live at.

Reply from Campus Edge

The ladies in the office are extremely nice and pleasant. I've just moved in and they've done their best to make me feel welcomed and comfortable.

Reply from Campus Edge

Overall it has been to bad here, the maintenance does it best on a more limited staff and it is close to school which is important, overall a good place for first time apartment residents.

Reply from Campus Edge

My stay has been really fun and I was nervous at first about living on Campus Edge but now I want to stay. I feel settled where I am at and I will continue to stay because I am doing great in school right now.

Reply from Campus Edge

So far after living here one month, the leasing office and maintenance group have been super nice and supportive, the maintenance crew are super.

Reply from Campus Edge

Living at campus edge has been great. While the apartments themselves are nothing spectacular, the proximity to the ksu Marietta campus is well worth it. The pool is always well cared for.

Reply from Campus Edge

The expletive here is average I would say the community is nice and the people and staff seem to be friendly roommates could be a little better but other than that I like it here

Reply from Campus Edge

Nice place. People are kind. Very close to the school, which is it's best feature. You just have to walk up the hill and you are on campus. Thank you Kanye very cool.

Reply from Campus Edge

It’s a good experience. I’m enjoying my stay thus far, it’s amazing how the process was for me and I am so grateful to be here at campus edge.. Thanks

Reply from Campus Edge

Very close to KSU, nIce pool, slightly more expensive than what you get in terms of quality, but great location. Even great place to park a car for classes

Reply from Campus Edge

I like that room is cozy it seems small to others but to me its perfect and I also love the overall size of the unit in general. The kitchen is small but for the most part its okay

Excellent so far! Can’t wait to live here for the rest of my college years. Pool is awesome, love our new TV, and especially the dog park. Friendly staff too.

Good apartment space and environment however maintenance is a little slow when it comes to repairing the orders that are made but when they do work on them, they do a good job.

Reply from Campus Edge

The location is great. The apartment was fairly clean. The management team was very helpful when moving in, but maintenance is slow. Other than the maintenance the place is great.

Reply from Campus Edge

Great service! This is my second year here and things definitely seem to have improved. I love my new apartment unit and I'm very happy that I made the upgrade.

Campus edge has been great so far, the neighbors aren’t too loud and the location is awesom, rent is a little high for what you get but other than that it’s great

My shower handle and toilet roll holder has been broken since I've moved in. I've made some maintenance requests and they're solving the issues slowly but surely.

Really enjoyed living here, nice location, good amenities, nice neighbors, easy walk to my college classes and their respective buildings, thanks

So far it has been a great experience with Campus Edge. Correspondence has been immediate, and consistent. I am extremely excited to move in.

Visiting and staying here has been a good experience for me. The location is perfect for attending Kennesaw State and I can easily walk everywhere that I need to which is perfect for a student without a car. The buildings are a bit old, but the community is nice and the workers are respectful.

Things have been great. Only a few problems that were taken care of quickly. Highly recommend. It is a shorter walk to my KSU classes than I would walk if I lived on campus.