My apartment now that I have invested so much money and time is welcoming to guest and a home for me (yeah). I still need work in my bedroom when I moved in outside heavy cleaning it was lacking and didn't have time or funds for that it will have to be a future project. I really need the computer room to be fully operational that means computers up and running, wifi, and printer full of paper and working. I enjoy the monthly activities even though I'm out of town a lot. Taco Tuesday which needs to be on Mon. Wed. or Fri. Candy Gram, etc. Smoking is becoming a problem. I don't know where your suppose to smoke but I should not be able to smell it when I enter my home I nor my room mate smoke.The grounds are looking better but can always look even better most litter seems to be by the dumpster or in D lot by the power box/

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Like any other community it has its issues but in my experience they are doing the best they can to get everything fixed. Just wish some residents wouldn't destroy their on "house" tho.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Love my room very big enjoy my bathroom on my room. Easy access to alot of restaurants around the area. My roommate is very nice to me and my kids

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I love that’s it’s close to my school. The workers here treat you with respect. If you need anything fix they to to come as fast as possible. It’s a great place to live for college students

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

It has been an incredible experience living here for the past 6 months. I have no regrets in choosing Campus Edge. Close to school, homely, and comfortable.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

This place has accommodated my needs well! They respond to maintenance requests in a timely fashion and have fun theme days where you can come into the office for a nice treat

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Living at campus edge has had its ups and downs. Great location and staff is alright. I just wish they’d communicate more with eachother. Some ups and downs but problems are always resolved!

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I haven’t been living here long but I absolutely love the look of all the foliage. It’s quiet and the neighbors are friendly. Staff has been extremely helpful with any and all questions. It’s great.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Staff is great !!! Perfect location for me . near bar restaurants and malls good access to the bus line making my daily life more accessible

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Our experience here has been good at times it wasn't because of our rowdy neighbors but since then it's been pretty good and the staff is friendly and tentative

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

The apartment itself is very nice. I like the fact that you only have to share with one other person, it allows for privacy which most college students don’t have. Also the apartment is spacious and allows for great parties.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I have a nice and friendly apartment community. Also, the environment is pretty, clean and very welcoming. You can experience nature at the foot of your door.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

This property has made some amazing improvements around the property! It’s a great location for students attending Fresno State and the staff is always super helpful!

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I am happy with my room mate, I think it's good to meet whomever your room mate will be before they move in. I also appreciate any concerns I have as far as trash around the property is taken care of eventually.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Very good apartment complex. If there’s a problem staff trys to fix it as soon as possible which is a great thing... on the other hand, walls are very thin. You can hear just about everything next door and upstairs.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I just love the fact that the new management has a lot of events for the residents. Also really like all the green inside the property, it makes me feel like I'm not completely inside the city.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I love living at Campus Edge. It's close to school, the staff is always so friendly and helpful, and the amenities are nice. I would definitely recommend Campus Edge to a friend.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Campus Edge is great! It is located walking distance from CSU Fresno. They have cleaned up a great deal since my Freshman year at CSU Fresno. They have switched management a few times but this one is by far the best! I have lived here for two years and just renewed my lease for the third! The community is friendly and management is awesome.

This place is providing great experience on what it's like to be on my own. The atmosphere is the best feature if this place as well as the amenities.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I really enjoy living here and so far have not had many problems with any other residents or the staff, everyone is super friendly, as well as the maintenance.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Friendly staff. Great coffee. Nice environment. Good gym. Big pretty pool. Lovely jacuzzi. Nicely decorated with the environment while taking walks. Great neighbors.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Love it here it’s the best The staff is super friendly the amenities are amazing it’s the beat apartment complex I have ever lived at Oh and great parking to

people in the office are so nice and helpful. If they don’t know your answer they will figure it out for you and let you know as soon as possible. Also maintenance is super efficient and helpful as well.

It is very close to school, it's a gated community and you need a pin yo get in, the residents consist of mostly students, and there is security working at night.

I loved living here but sometimes the management didnt listen and my requests took forever to be answered. But overall I've had a good time loving here.