Staff is great !!! Perfect location for me . near bar restaurants and malls good access to the bus line making my daily life more accessible

Our experience here has been good at times it wasn't because of our rowdy neighbors but since then it's been pretty good and the staff is friendly and tentative

The apartment itself is very nice. I like the fact that you only have to share with one other person, it allows for privacy which most college students don’t have. Also the apartment is spacious and allows for great parties.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I have a nice and friendly apartment community. Also, the environment is pretty, clean and very welcoming. You can experience nature at the foot of your door.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

This property has made some amazing improvements around the property! It’s a great location for students attending Fresno State and the staff is always super helpful!

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I am happy with my room mate, I think it's good to meet whomever your room mate will be before they move in. I also appreciate any concerns I have as far as trash around the property is taken care of eventually.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

Very good apartment complex. If there’s a problem staff trys to fix it as soon as possible which is a great thing... on the other hand, walls are very thin. You can hear just about everything next door and upstairs.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I just love the fact that the new management has a lot of events for the residents. Also really like all the green inside the property, it makes me feel like I'm not completely inside the city.

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State

I love living at Campus Edge. It's close to school, the staff is always so friendly and helpful, and the amenities are nice. I would definitely recommend Campus Edge to a friend.

Campus Edge is great! It is located walking distance from CSU Fresno. They have cleaned up a great deal since my Freshman year at CSU Fresno. They have switched management a few times but this one is by far the best! I have lived here for two years and just renewed my lease for the third! The community is friendly and management is awesome.

This place is providing great experience on what it's like to be on my own. The atmosphere is the best feature if this place as well as the amenities.

I really enjoy living here and so far have not had many problems with any other residents or the staff, everyone is super friendly, as well as the maintenance.

Friendly staff. Great coffee. Nice environment. Good gym. Big pretty pool. Lovely jacuzzi. Nicely decorated with the environment while taking walks. Great neighbors.

Love it here it’s the best The staff is super friendly the amenities are amazing it’s the beat apartment complex I have ever lived at Oh and great parking to

people in the office are so nice and helpful. If they don’t know your answer they will figure it out for you and let you know as soon as possible. Also maintenance is super efficient and helpful as well.

It is very close to school, it's a gated community and you need a pin yo get in, the residents consist of mostly students, and there is security working at night.

I loved living here but sometimes the management didnt listen and my requests took forever to be answered. But overall I've had a good time loving here.

The apartment community is very quiet for the most part with the exception of the weekends. The complex is very well kept, as well the apartments.

Some residents are loud and there are large parties every so often. But the apartment itself is good for the price and location. Management is polite also.

Its calm, love the place as it has a lot of trees plants in it. Serene and quiet. Good security and lovely pool. Helpful staffs at the leasing office and very kind.

quiet place, very roomy and safe. recommended for students or individual living. good working a/c unit and spacious rooms. nice private balcony.

I've lived here since August 17th and it has been great! The staff is great, maintenance works at an appropriate speed, and there haven't been any major problems at all!

I have had no complaints so far! It is closer to Fresno State and the scenery Of the apartments are really amazing! It feels like I am in a forest

Campus edge is a very fun and friendly community! Everyone is really chill! Staff and maintenance are respectful, nice and prompt with any issues.

So far everything has been lovely. The pool has been decently clean and my apartment hasn’t had many issues. the only thing is when ever i call the office no one ever answers