I really enjoy living here and so far have not had many problems with any other residents or the staff, everyone is super friendly, as well as the maintenance.

Friendly staff. Great coffee. Nice environment. Good gym. Big pretty pool. Lovely jacuzzi. Nicely decorated with the environment while taking walks. Great neighbors.

Love it here it’s the best The staff is super friendly the amenities are amazing it’s the beat apartment complex I have ever lived at Oh and great parking to

people in the office are so nice and helpful. If they don’t know your answer they will figure it out for you and let you know as soon as possible. Also maintenance is super efficient and helpful as well.

It is very close to school, it's a gated community and you need a pin yo get in, the residents consist of mostly students, and there is security working at night.

I loved living here but sometimes the management didnt listen and my requests took forever to be answered. But overall I've had a good time loving here.

The apartment community is very quiet for the most part with the exception of the weekends. The complex is very well kept, as well the apartments.

Some residents are loud and there are large parties every so often. But the apartment itself is good for the price and location. Management is polite also.

Its calm, love the place as it has a lot of trees plants in it. Serene and quiet. Good security and lovely pool. Helpful staffs at the leasing office and very kind.

quiet place, very roomy and safe. recommended for students or individual living. good working a/c unit and spacious rooms. nice private balcony.

I've lived here since August 17th and it has been great! The staff is great, maintenance works at an appropriate speed, and there haven't been any major problems at all!

I have had no complaints so far! It is closer to Fresno State and the scenery Of the apartments are really amazing! It feels like I am in a forest

Campus edge is a very fun and friendly community! Everyone is really chill! Staff and maintenance are respectful, nice and prompt with any issues.

So far everything has been lovely. The pool has been decently clean and my apartment hasn’t had many issues. the only thing is when ever i call the office no one ever answers

I love the apartment the design is huge for the price point. I am so thankful to have come across such an awesome apartment complex so close to campus. I like also the parking lots. It’s very nice to park your car and feel secure inside the gate. I’ve looked through so many apartments and I finally made my decision campus edge !!!

Campus edge is simply amazing. What I really like the most about it is it’s close to the college and I never felt more safe walking there from my apartment. Management is very fast fix any thing wrong with the apartment.

Besides the hectic move in the place has been great so far. The resident service could be better though. At times they don’t seem too friendly, and look rather annoyed that you have questions.

By far comfortable living, just the phone is hardly answered and I once left a message for a call back and never got called back. Also I sent a job resume to the manager but she never emailed me back wether I got the job or not.

Love the convenience of being right next to Fresno state and the stadium. The staff is friendly and maintenance is good but could be better but overall a good place to livebfor students

Very clean unit, seems very safe and secure. The free internet could be a little but better bit it still is good enough to stream video from Netflix/hulu although it does drop from time to time

My favorite student living apartments. The staff is always friendly and the grounds are always kept nice! I love that everyone has access to wifi as well

So far so good just a rocky start as apartment complex did not have apartment ready on move in day and where changing carpet as we moved which as very very annoying

We have had a little bit of ups and down falls but still take care of us and show us a great way of why remaining our stay here. Some new staffs can be rude. And maintenance is the most least thing I don't like.

I love it here! From the time I applied, I had tons of questions and they had plenty of patience, while answering all of them. And going over and beyond to help me!

Love it here it’s amazing the staff is awesome and the amenities are wonderful. Love having in unit laundry. It’s so peaceful and I love that there is security on sight every night so I feel safe

Reply from Campus Edge - Fresno State