nice place to live. rooms are big and bathrooms/closets are nice. parking could be improved! they are always timely when we put in maintenance request.

Living at campus edge has been awesome thus far. Amazing service and people. They will help you no matter the situation and set you up in a comfortable environment!

Campus edge is great! The apartments are SO nice, like seriously the nicest student apartments I’ve seen at a reasonable cost. The staff is also really friendly and helpful!

Great community, perfect for students. Good Maintenance, and great amenities. Perfect in cleanliness. I would love to continue to stay in this community.

The community is nice, and I don’t usually experience issues with noise which is really nice! Maintenance issues are usually fixed in a very timely manner. There are also always a bunch of events planned for each month for residents. The only thing I have an issue with is the lack of parking, so if that could be resolved then that would be great. Overall, I like living here!

Not really the best roommate situation for me, but that is not the apartment complex's fault. Office staff is receptive if you keep being persistent with requests.

I love living at campus edge! The staff is friendly and helpful. I have come across no major issues living here. It is a very welcoming and fun community. I can't wait to live here again next year!!!

Overall my experience has been good. I think the residents around me do have to respect the neighborhood more and that’s not a apartment issue.

I love living here it has everything you could possibly imagine. A pool car wash dog park garge parking gym and a club house. There’s always something going on in the club house.

The staff is always very friendly. The maintenance is about average except if there is a work request for something that's not deemed terribly important it never gets done. The people are typically pretty quiet except on weekend nights when it's nice outside then you run into the potential of them playing music on their porches. The mail at campus edge is very spotty unless it's a package... If it's not a package its about a 40% chance of you actually getting your letter which is pretty annoying. If possible could the campus edge staff talk to the mailman and try to get it sorted out?

Living at Campus has been the best experience when it comes to being out on my own for the first time. The staff is extremely helpful! And maintenance gets the job done!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I love living here! I've moved several times and each time has been worse than the last. However, when I found Campus Edge, I knew I would stay here for a long time. Everyone is friendly and the apartments are spacious!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Well kept apartment complex. I like how the apartments are laid out, they are spacious and not cramped. Only improvement could be maintenance response time

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Very nice place for college living. The two bedroom layout is very spacious, love the living room space. The staff is very helpful and things get fixed within a day or so.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I have loved living here! The maintenance requests can take a little while to be filled but that was barely an issue! The amenities are great as well!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Campus Edge is a great community for students. Their all inclusive rates with no caps or overages and ease of access to campus makes Edge a great place to live.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

It has been a pleasure to stay in a clean neighborhood that is also safe. I have been delighted to stay and feel at home and engaged with the community.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

All of the staff seems to be very attentative and polite to all of the residents. The area outside is always clean and managed very well. Campus edge also has great amenities.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Great staff. They seem very involved with their residents. The only bad experiences I’ve had were due to other residents not picking up their pets’ waste but the staff has been proactive about it and that it’s appreciated. Great space and location to live at.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I really enjoy living here. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. The only issue I run into is not having enough parking. If I get back past 11pm, I often have to park far away and walk and that makes me uncomfortable. Also the lack of visitor spots is frustrating.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I love everything about my complex. The maintenance guys are amazing, the office staff has amazing positive energy. The gym is perfect for m

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The clubhouse is always doing food freebies and the front desk always greats you by name! I enjoy the apartment space and have resigned my lease for another year!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Campus edge has been great so far! I use their gym regularly and it has the equipment I need! The apartments are nice and spacious and I also enjoy the pool when it’s warmer!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The life here is great. Amenities are amazing. Utilities being included in rent is a plus. Service is typically quick and reliable. Overall a great experience.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Love the complex; the office staff and the apartment- only downside is the roommate I was paired with and little to no resolution to be had yet