Everything about my apartment is great! Neighbors are friendly.. the surroundings are a plus being close to stores . It’s been great so far !

I have really enjoyed my time here at Campus Edge since moving in a short time ago. The community is so welcoming and the facilities are just fantastic.

Enjoying living here. Pros: Closet has good amount of space, own bathroom, patio, carpet is a nice feel, gym on site, security drives around at night, all amenities included & w/ no cap Cons: A bit expensive for its value, visitor parking- always full and barely any spots in the complex.

Good residence with a lot of amenities and space. A little more freedom to use the amenities will be appreciated. Definitely, recommend to a friend

Good community, great amenities - there are always events put on by the staff going on throughout the year. Loved my experience here! I also love that the utilities are included in the monthly rent price...so convenient!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I’ve been here for a month , So far it’s amazing . There really nice they help you if you need it . I RECOMMEND anyone to live here . Great prices too .

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The staff here is very kind and is always helpful. The apartments are nice and clean and repair crews are always there within a day or so. The pool is one of the nicest too.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I love it here! Just wish there was more parking. My roommates are the best and the apartment complex is always clean. If I have a problem, I can get it fixed asap!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Great community, amazing amenities and very friendly staff! Also love the resident events which brings friends together and free food is always a plus.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Heard about campus edge through some friends. I enjoyed my first year there and renewed this year. Nothing but positive things to say about the community!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Love it here... when something is broken they come fix it the same time they always in time and they work with you and what your situation they really nice people

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Campus Edge Raleigh is the best place to live! It's a quiet yet fun environment with lots of amenities. The maintenance people are very attentive and friendly. The staff is very nice and great with names! Every time I walk in they know exactly who I am. We also have free breakfast every Thursday morning. I will be living there for a second year!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I absolutely love this community and the apartment! The only sad thing is if you get a roommate mis-Match you are stuck. Maybe find a way to help those who fall through the cracks? Otherwise keep up the great work! This is. FANTASTIC place

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The location is a good distance away from NCSU campus. The maintenance staff is always very friendly! However, the apartment are very outdated and I don’t feel safe in this community.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The only downside I have experienced here is the crappy WiFi. But the fixed the problem (kinda quickies). Great sftaff great location great amenities.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Clean, and very quite residence. Management is helpful. Right along the bus route 11, if you want to use public transportation. Rooms are spacious.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Love living here! The amenities and clubhouse is awesome as well as the staff. It’s quiet and the grounds are well-maintained. I love the fact there’s a dog park too!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

At first, Campus Edge was our last resort since my roommates and I applied in late April of 2018. Since then, we couldn't be happier with the staff, events, and amenities. The only problem I have had was the condition of the apartment (which is understandable due to the fact that these are older buildings with different people in them every year.) I will be transferring to a top floor 2x2 for the next leasing year and I am very excited!!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

excellent place to live, good amenities, the trees outside my window are nice to look at in the morning, i enjoy using the gym on the weekends

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

nice place to live. rooms are big and bathrooms/closets are nice. parking could be improved! they are always timely when we put in maintenance request.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Living at campus edge has been awesome thus far. Amazing service and people. They will help you no matter the situation and set you up in a comfortable environment!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Campus edge is great! The apartments are SO nice, like seriously the nicest student apartments I’ve seen at a reasonable cost. The staff is also really friendly and helpful!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Great community, perfect for students. Good Maintenance, and great amenities. Perfect in cleanliness. I would love to continue to stay in this community.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The community is nice, and I don’t usually experience issues with noise which is really nice! Maintenance issues are usually fixed in a very timely manner. There are also always a bunch of events planned for each month for residents. The only thing I have an issue with is the lack of parking, so if that could be resolved then that would be great. Overall, I like living here!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Not really the best roommate situation for me, but that is not the apartment complex's fault. Office staff is receptive if you keep being persistent with requests.