It has been a pleasure to stay in a clean neighborhood that is also safe. I have been delighted to stay and feel at home and engaged with the community.

All of the staff seems to be very attentative and polite to all of the residents. The area outside is always clean and managed very well. Campus edge also has great amenities.

Great staff. They seem very involved with their residents. The only bad experiences I’ve had were due to other residents not picking up their pets’ waste but the staff has been proactive about it and that it’s appreciated. Great space and location to live at.

I really enjoy living here. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. The only issue I run into is not having enough parking. If I get back past 11pm, I often have to park far away and walk and that makes me uncomfortable. Also the lack of visitor spots is frustrating.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I love everything about my complex. The maintenance guys are amazing, the office staff has amazing positive energy. The gym is perfect for m

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The clubhouse is always doing food freebies and the front desk always greats you by name! I enjoy the apartment space and have resigned my lease for another year!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Campus edge has been great so far! I use their gym regularly and it has the equipment I need! The apartments are nice and spacious and I also enjoy the pool when it’s warmer!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The life here is great. Amenities are amazing. Utilities being included in rent is a plus. Service is typically quick and reliable. Overall a great experience.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Love the complex; the office staff and the apartment- only downside is the roommate I was paired with and little to no resolution to be had yet

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Its nice place I enjoy living here .. They ppl how in office are nice understand and helpfull ..they only thing some times it is bad is the parking in night time that all lol but every thing else is fine

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Great amenities, love the clubhouse, lots of resident events. Recently there's been a lot of litter on the ground though, and not enough visitor parking spaces.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

So far my residence experience has been great. Maintenance is better here than anywhere I have lived in the past by a long shot. The only downside is all the parking on the side of the streets that makes it more difficult leaving in the morning due to people not parking close enough to the curb.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The apartment and the residence is amazing. Proper background check needs to done on future residents. Control access to the video wall in the lounge needs to be given. But love the residence and would definitely recommend to a friend.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

It has been really good, I looked forward to staying for the next 365 days. The staff is very friendly and receptive, the roommate placement is also really good.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Haven’t had a bad experience yet. Renewed already because the location is great & the price isn’t too bad. Wish they had more visitor parking

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Great experience just resigned my lease for next year. Everyone is very nice, apartments are very clean and spacious. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I really enjoy CE! It’s calm and quiet, affordable with a great location, and staff is friendly. Parking (especially for visitors) can be very tight and limited, but that’s really my only complaint!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Everything is alright here. Maintenance takes forever, nothing is ever actually done about the recurring dog poop problem, and the complex breezeways stay dirty. But other than that, it’s a pleasant place to live. The staff is all really friendly!!!

When I arrive it was so complicated to pay the rent and the security deposit as they do not have cards machine or do not accept international check. The food lion where I should get the money orders is out of stock and I took another Uber. It was 4 Ubers taken to have money orders : ridiculous. However the reception is really good, welcoming, good mood, the appartment is big and clean when I moved in.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Campus Edge is a very convenient place with room and apartment very cosy. We can share with people from everywhere, and the residence offers a lot of facilities

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Overall, no serious complaints. I have no run into any problems from the apartment community that affected my living experience. The only complaint is the lack of trash cans around the community.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Very quite no disturbance. Love this place, except the internet, I need high speed, please. Unable to upgrade my internet only problem I can see. Other than this, I love this community. Surely recommended.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I Love living here. I meet and talk to someone new daily :) The staff are everything. They are welcoming and very friendly. And on top they know even take time to remember who we are.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The apartments are clean and well equipped. We had the upgraded furnished apartment and it is well worth the money. The rooms are chic, the closets are big, and we haven't had any major problems. If we do have problems, maintenance comes in a reasonable time. You can hear everything above and below you, so take into account that you're in a college apartment complex...but it usually isn't that big a of a problem. Very convenient location to both centennial and main campus with easy access to I-40. The staff is very friendly and will even know your name!! All and all it's been a great experience.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Living in campus edge has been a wonderful experience! Living in this community has been great! The staff are friendly and caring.. I recommand this to others