campus edge is a good place to live but does have some major things they could improve on. for one, parking. the parking is terrible. assigned spaces or an added parking lot is way over needed. sometimes the noise is loud depending on what day of the week it is but that’s with every student apartment. the other thing is the price. campus edge is way over priced especially on their upgraded units.

I just moved in at Campus Edge on November eighth and so far, I love living here, I have awesome roommates and when something went wrong with the dryer in our apartment, they were quick to respond and fix the problem.

The front office staff are very nice and helpful! They are prompt and always there for us! The property is also very close to campus- so the location is a plus!

My experience has been a positive one. The staff are nice and have always helped me when I needed it. Parking was a bit of an issue at first but it seems to have slightly improved.

I have lived here for two years now. The staff is friendly and I would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for excellent student living.

My room is really big, which I like a lot. The parking situation is pretty good! Sometimes the wifi is sometimes goes in and out, but overall it’s a good place to live!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I love it here! Great location and a nice complex! A super friendly staff and maintenance is always on top of any issues you might have (plumbing, electrical, whatever)! The only downfall is the parking availability but besides that I have no other issues so far.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The community is great and very well kept. The staff is great and very helpful. Maintenance responds to any repairs in a timely manner. I have had a great experience so far!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Great!!! Some things do not work and do not get fixed in a timely manner (washer/dryer machines). This apartment complex is very nice and safe.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I really like living at Campus Edge. It’s fairly clean, super safe, and there is ample parking! It’s close to campus and public transportation. It’s also quite which is really nice!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Really nice community. Apartments are clean and nothing really breaks too often. Employees are super kind and come to help in a timely manner. Only complaint is visitor parking

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I like the community here. It is a lot nicer than my old place and everyone here is friendly. I love the clubhouse and the amenities the most.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Coming from the U of Raleigh (now the Wilde), campus edge has been the best place I’ve lived yet. My previous apartment was awful, mainly because of move in and my apartment not looking like they said it would. At campus edge, move in went smoothly, the apartment was so clean and lovely. The staff was so patient and accommodating that day! The only issues I’ve had is with the air shutting down on us but maintenance was on it and tried to help us out until parts came in. Overall the community is great, great amenities! It’s just wonderful !

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

It has been a pretty good year and half here at campusedge would highly recommend to my friends. I personally regret not getting an upgraded apartment though

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Living here this year has been so great already. Everyone in the office is very nice and always there to help when needed. The neighborhood is also very friendly.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Living at campus edge has been a great experience for me so far. I have been luck to be paired with great roommates and receive efficient help from everyone that works here.

I absolutely love living here. It is so cozy and feels like home. The location is perfect. I love the staff, they are so nice and helpful. The utilities are very nice :)

The staff at Campus Edge is very diligent and willing to help when need be. Furthermore, the events held within the community are fun and contribute to the positive atmosphere of the community.

The community is clean, office staff is extremely friendly and helpful, and there are plenty of community events planned. Whenever I have an issue or concern, it is immediately resolved by someone in the office.

There is definitely room for improvement but overall I can’t complain! I haven’t had any issues with noisy or rude neighbors and there’s always events going on. However, I never know about them until they’re happening. Communication with residents could be better.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

The staff is great and so helpful with any issues that come up! Maintenance is pretty average. I haven’t lived in any other apartments but I can imagine this maintenance responds more quickly and efficiently than normal. I love the amenities that are included and everyone here is so friendly!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Living here has been wonderful. The leasing agents are the best people in the world and they care and listen to anything while giving advice.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

Pretty good experience here! The staff are incredibly friendly and the grounds are usually well kept, although the pools could be cleaned a little more often. Maintenance issues are always handled in a timely manner unless it's one of the few really busy times of the year, like move-in week.

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

I have had a great experience living at Campus Edge so far! The staff is super helpful and the maintenance team is extremely responsive. However, there is a parking shortage and WiFi has been in and out, but everything else has been great!

Reply from Campus Edge - Raleigh

It’s been great! I’ve enjoyed living in my apartment and interacting with the community at Campus Edge. The staff is also super friendly whenever I go into the leasing office!