Campus Evolution Village

the best resident so far, its safe noiseless and all amenities working perfectly, aside this they have a good feed back, they attend to you immediately if you give any complain. roommate are very good and supportive.
Overall good other than fixing things in the apartment and maintenance requests. Nice places to be outdoors and it is well maintained. It also has been quiet.
Seems like there are more and more issues every year, with higher and higher costs. Tenant expectations of privacy are not respected. Shuttle unreliable. Social distancing on property not enforced.
Nice 👌 and very comfortable. Thank you guys for this amazing experience ❤ 💖 💕 I look forward for the future of the company that I will accept 😊
I enjoy the company I have from my roommates and the space I have but the management here is the worst myself and everyone I know here has had, it is very unorganized. The Ammenedies have terrible hours and I’m still waiting on my 600$ for referring people to live here
I really enjoy living with my roommates in my room which is in my apartment at Campus Evolution Villages in Morgantown, West Virginia. It has been a blast.
So far a pretty nice place, all ammenities are met, just a little out of the way of morgantown. Which is a positive and a negative. Definetly going to recommend.
My apartment wasn’t bad. However, It wasn’t cleaned properly. A great location with washer and dryer in unit. Private bathrooms. And one of the best things about living here is when someone forget to pay rent it doesn’t affect me.
It has had its ups and downs. Management has changed three times in the two years of living here. The office is not very good at communicating with people when things change or if times are different.
Its okay alot things could be updated in the apartment. More luxury feeling apartments and update the kitchen and other things. The gym is okay but could also be updated