Campus Evolution Village

1,156 Reviews

3.8

1,156 Reviews

Ethan
I have not moved in yet but I am very excited to, as I will be with my friends and the staff has been very caring so far. I'm also excited for all of the amenities included with Campus, which I will be using an extensive amount of.
Maria
I need someone for fixing my bath issue please, I have called multiple times, and the the shuttle should run until night, there are a lot of students who need it
Payden
love it here !!! i would like to renew my lease and stay here the duration of my schooling !! very nice and clean and very friendly !!! keep me updated in things going on !!
Christina
Staff is nice, but overall systems seem unorganized. Lights are out and maintenance around the exterior of the buildings is not always well kept. No issues with bugs or safety concerns, however.
Than
It's good for the price! maintenance is fast, washer and dryer in unit, but if the dryer doesn't work ell, they don't replace it. It is already furnished so no worries there except the bed could be improved.
Alexander
It’s very spacious and has nice neighbors but has maintenance issues. Also the location isn’t ideal for people who have classes downtown, it feels like I’m a commuter.
Nicklas
I love the amenities at CEV and everyone here is so friendly. The maintenance team rocks and they always respond to our requests very fast. Overall great.
Ainsley
The apartments are a good size and are in relatively good condition. The grounds are kept up and are pretty in the spring with all the plants! Good for college apartments.
Cierra
Amazing, I love living here it has been an amazing experience that I have very much enjoyed. During my time I have participated in so many fun events
Destiney
I will give Campus evolution two stars. Due to the fact they were able to get me in my apartment quickly. However I had to be persistent with no call backs from them after they said they would multiple times and often not answering the phone. When I moved into my apartment I realized that the “roommate matching” they claim to do wasn’t really a thing seeing as me and my roommates really have nothing in common they are great roommates but like I said nothing in common. Besides that the room was no cleaned prior to my move in. There were bugs in my shower. Toilet was dirty. Window had spiders and webs, closet door broken and dark stains in the carpet as if it has never been vacuumed. Gave me 48 hours from the day I picked up my keys to turn in form about room came back to drop it off and office was closed and they don’t answer the phone. I wish student housing wasn’t like this, seems to be the case with places all over Morgantown. It’s really unfortunate.