I have had a pleasant experience here, besides everything that happened on move in day. I am happy with my apartment, and also CEVs workers. They are very helpful.

Everything about CEV so far I have enjoyed. My apartment is clean and the AC/heating system works perfectly. The only issues I have is with the distance it is from the campus and that the bus drivers sometimes leave much earlier than they're supposed to later in the day/night- resulting in me having to drive more or uber somewhere.

These apartments are a great value for their quality. I like how close they are to both class and work. It’s a shame I didn’t get to try the pool while it was still warm enough to do so, but other amenities like the gym are great.

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

I really enjoy having my own space (bedroom and bathroom). The shuttle is also pretty reliable and keeps me from having to pay for parking everyday on campus.

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

It is not a bad place to live. Very wonderful and good atmosphere. It is a good place to live. It is not a bad place to live. Very wonderful and good atmosphere. It is a good place to live.

Pretty good place , just slow on some things and needs repairs. Some of the stuff is outdated that could easily be replaced. Overall a good place for college students

I like living here because I have my own room and bathroom. My roommates are great people that I have know for a long time. It took a little while after moving in for maintenance to fix everything wrong with the apartment. My bathroom sink still leaks constantly.

Very nice, understandable. Always answers when needed, they are very organized. They help when needed. They put us first. The apartment set up is nice

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

It’s been a good experience but I expected something different. I have enjoyed the experience though and it’s great. There is always room for improvement .

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

It’s overall pretty good. Move in was a little stressful because of the apartments cleanliness. After we sorted that out it has been pretty good. People are really nice and the staff is awesome

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

good place to live. when we first moved in it was really gross and we spent all day cleaning it. our appliances still aren’t fixed but for college it’s not bad for the price

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

Gym equipment needs updated. maintenance could be quicker. Staff are helpful. I enjoy the community, everyone is nice. Email alerts are the most helpful

good apartments but lots of things to be improved. Magangment is nice but not very smart in keeping residents happy. Shuttles should be more consistent in sticking to its schedule and the shuttle schedule should be given to all residents

I did wish maintenance was a little quicker when it comes to responding to problems, but I understand they are probably too busy. Other than that, no complaints, great living experience.

Living here used to be a nightmare with how terribly it was run. It’s getting better, and that’s all I can be thankful for. Management seems more on top of it, maintenance is less incompetent. There are still major issues, such as buildings never being checked for trash/waste/etc. For example, there is a great deal of urine in the staircase of building 2500 that has yet to be handled, despite being certain that maintenance workers have gone in and out of the building multiple times.

it could be better. Maintenance is too slow. still have a maintenance request dated August 2019 pending. Roof leaking when it rains. Need a proactive maintenance team

Everyone in the office try there best to understand whatever you are contacting them about sometimes things take longer to get done then we may like but they get it took care of the right way the first time

I think CEV is a good place to live if you’re on a budget. You get a decent amount of amenities for what you pay for. I personally haven’t experience that many issues with CEV, but I know many people who had a rough time with move in day. That shouldn’t been that disorganized. I worked turn the year before and we hardly had any issues.

I have resigned here this past year because it is a nice area with friendly people. All the desirable amenities are an added bonus to an already great place.

Living at CEV has been good so far. However, some things could be changed that could make it a five-star apartment. Such as fixing the lighting on the outside of the apartment buildings or putting key cards up in order to access the buildings. That would make us feel safer.

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

good place for the location and price if you have class at health science. the shuttle is alittle unreliable and maintenance can be slow but generally good

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

ASSETFALL2019 is the code I was sent through email after completing the review of the resident experience. Overall great experience except for a few minor issues but overall is a decent and cheap place to live. You'll save money while not living in a run down place. I believe this place has a lot of potential and I have not had many issues that couldn't be resolved.

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

It’s quiet but maintenance has just given up trying to fix one of our lights. Also people don’t clean up after their dogs at my building around the back entrance. I’m guessing because no one looks there.

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

The maintenance took three weeks to show up after a work order was put in, not to mention that the office is just as slow. My three amazing roommates also got stuck with a random chick who does not believe in washing dishes.

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

I enjoy living here with my friends. And having good internet I just want client isolation fixed. I also wish the bus was more reliable. I like it other than that.