Campus Evolution Village

3.8

3.8

It’s awesome here! Everything is quiet and peaceful, came in great condition, and is very close to everything in town. It’s a perfect sized apartment, and everything that comes along with it is great. I love it here
Promised a gift card that I still haven't received. Power goes out randomly when running dryer. Wifi was upgraded, but see no difference. Otherwise nice apartment.
Campus evolution is not a bad place to live at all. We have nice amenities with the pool, gym, recreation area, printer, computers, everything. The staff is pretty quick to help you if things break, and the overall area is very relaxed.
I have had no issues with living in this apartment complex and have had no issues with the community as a whole. In comparison to other apartments I have been in everyone is pretty respectful.
The condition of the apartment is good for the price. However, I wish you would somehow install stairs or do something to make the slope outside of building 11 (by the roundabout) safer. I have slid down that slope multiple times even when holding the railing, especially when there is snow or rain. I also wish notice was given further in advance when the internet needs to be shut off for maintenance. Earlier this semester you shut it down for maintenance at around four or five o’clock when tons of people were doing virtual learning and none of us received notification until after it was already turned off. What if someone was in the middle of a virtual test in a lockdown browser and got kicked out?? Outages are out of everyone’s control but I’m talking about turning it off for maintenance- you should at LEAST be able to give 30 minutes notice. However, it seems that you have been giving better notice when you can since that incident, which I appreciate.
It has been pretty good. I’m a fan of the apartment layout and amenities. The rooms are pretty nice, too. Furthermore, I feel like my apartment is quite spacious.
So I love CEV but I’m not happy with this current situation that we have, we had a new roommate placed, when I know they have tons of open units... just seems like it wasn’t necessary
Affordable, convenient and amenities loaded living! Campus Evolution Villages is a great place to live with all amenities included. Feels like home!
One of the better places to live in Morgantown. Honestly CEV is fine, but maintenance is awful and the shuttle hasn’t been great this semester. It’s basically a shot in the dark if things are going to go well.
Living here has been alright. I have had some awful roommate experiences but this lease term has seemed to be alright in that category. I really enjoy the pool and the gym here however and the fact that you do not have to share a bathroom with roommates like other apartment complexes in Morgantown.