It is the best apartment I’ve had here. The bedroom is attached with a private bathroom. The roommates are very helpful. I give 5 stars for the apartment

Great experience! Easy lease signing and very helpful with all my questions! I also love the floor plans and the affordable prices! really can’t beat them.

Not too bad of a place. Sometimes the maintenance doesn’t fix what they say they fix. I wish both buses ran until 5 or 6. I wish the buses would drive to the top of the hill after each run because that is a long walk, and dangerous in the colder months

Happy at CEV, nice apartments for the price, wish public transportation was more accessible, the shuttle doesn’t really get you every where you need to go

CEV Morgantown is very affordable to live at and close to campus! It's the best deal for a budget concious student like me. Cheaper than the dorms for sure! It is also much more spacious and has a full kitchen so that I can cook my own meals. The free parking is a huge plus for me since I prefer to have my car. I would definitely recommend living here.

CEV is a great place to Live! I’ve only had a couple issues & management has ALWAYS been right there to help me out! I would Definitely recommend this place for a student living off campus!

Overall living is fine but maintenance people never give warning other than knocking when entering your home. Location and price is very nice.

It has been so good so far!! I'm so happy with my decision to live here because the place has much more thinga than the WVU On-Campus places.

So far, CEV has been very welcoming and accommodating to my fur baby and I! Lots of nice people and staff in the community. My roommates are also sweet and we all get along pretty well

Good place. Just need to say that you will have to buy a shower curtain and some blankets before moving in. It's very convenient that you can take a bus to the WVU campi

The maintenance crew took an entire semester to fix my washer but ever since it’s been fixed I have been extremely happy with everything at CEV.

Great experience and easy process. Also a nice area with nice people and I love it here and I also love my roommates. This is the perfect start for me!

it’s great i love that it is pet friendly and close to the university and the farm. it’s a good price for what you get and utilities are included

I had doubts about these apts at first however I was delightfully surprised when touring the three bedroom! Signed the lease the same day. Very satisfied.

A rocky start, but smoothed out and has been great since about the third week. If I stay for grad school I'll for sure be renewing my lease.

Reply from Campus Evolution Village

Campus Evolution is a good place to live if you want something affordable, safe, and updated. The location is awesome and super close to everything!

Really there aren't problems other than my room being cold, but I think that's a me issue. Maintenance has really stepped uo their game recently.

I love it here! The people are great and the staff is really helpful. I love all the activities and fun stuff the office puts on. It’s a great time.

Pretty friendly staff willing to help with everything. The gym is definitely a plus and I love the free printing that the office provides. Definitely will resign here.

Ehh it’s alright. When I first moved in I had issue with sub leasing and renew my lease. Once that was resolved everything has been fine since.

I have had no issues living at CEV. Our 4x4 apartment is the perfect living space, maintenance has been responsive when needed, and the community activities are always fun and appreciated. My roommates and I love living here!

It’s a nice apartment, it’s not perfect by any means but it’s a good one especially if you find a good group of roommates! Just be aware that you may need to do some cleaning and be patient with maintenance in order to get what you’re wanting!

Awesome place to live. Sometimes hard for the maintenance to respond to issues quickly but it’s usually get fixed or taken care of in a timely manner and they’re always very friendly.

I really enjoy living at CEV, I think it’s cute, cozy, and I love the price. The shuttle also makes it easier to not care about how far it is from campus. The only thing is though, maintenance requests take forever to be fulfilled and I’ve heard people complain about dirty hallways and stairwells. Other than that though, I don’t regret it!

It’s a nice place but the people in the office could be better and nicer. The people in the office are very slow and the phone never works.