Campus Evolution Village

I don't get involved with the events the other residents and Complex owners set up for the residents, and I was able to do what I wanted to.
Great place to live. Workers are all so friendly and try to help you out as much as possible. Maintenance fills requests quickly (most times).
It was an amazing place to stay with amazing residents and roomates, it is a great apartment complex with the best staff you could ever image
Horrible service and unacceptable living conditions. If I could give this place 0 stars I would. Definitely NEVER recommending to anyone at all.
The place is actually really good. I would give 5 stars if it wasn’t for the leasing manager who doesn’t know what he is doing. For example, I gave them a signed room transfer form 2 months before he told me that he forgot about it. Despite the fact that i have been asking about the form during the two months and they kept telling me that everything is fine and they will notify me when everything is complete.
Justin was so helpful. It was so nice to be able to do it over the phone since of the pandemic. Thank you for all your help. We had some changes and Justin helped and went by what he had promised us.
Everyone has been super helpful and nice. The maintenance people get things fixed in a timely manner and are helpful and nice as well. The location is great and the place itself is nice and well kept
i love it here. The staff is always nice and helpful. In addition to that, they actually care that they provide the best service. The shuttle might have a few problems during the year but they do their best to accommodate us. I've just signed my 3rd year lease and I am looking forward to another year of being a part of the community.
Experience has been great from the amenities that are offered, to the employees and maintenance crew, to the neighborhood and friendly neighbors.
I have had a great experience at CEV. They have been very accommodating to me and my roommates. I have nothing bad to say about CEV. It is close to my job, and affordable!