Campus Evolution Village

3.9

3.9

Main problem has been maintenance. Trying to get anything fixed that's more than just tightening a bolt is a pain in the butt. It's really frustrating when you have to put a bathroom mat in front of your door to walk out of your bedroom without getting your feet absolutely soaked and the only thing maintenance does is shop-vac the floor. Or when your ceiling is leaking and molding and affecting your health for months and the only thing that gets done is the spraying of mold killer with promises of future repair. 😑 Otherwise it's been ok. (I don't really blame maintenance for this though. I understand it's probably management's fault)
Overall i enjoyed living at CEV. Only complaint i would have is it sucks that the pool didn’t open until July when it was expected to open in May.
The price is okay, but the apartment is ran down and they will not fix things for you. There are better apartment complexes in Morgantown that will actually fix things and are around the same price.
Great experience here! The amenities are something that are rare to find in a college town apartment & at such a discounted price! The atmosphere is welcoming and close. I will be renewing my lease next year, for sure!
Apartments are nice and updated. Some of the noise level around the grounds are a bit much, but tolerable. All in all, CEV is a great place to live
It has been great! The staff has been amazing and very accommodating. I love the location, price, and atmosphere the local residents and staff create! I would recommend CEV to anyone!
I love CEV. It is a great place to live and study. The environment is beatiful and people there are all friendly. The most important is the very cheap price :)
Lived here for almost a year and can’t complain too much. Staff is super friendly and the apt space is awesome. Only complaint are the neighbors. Trash bags have been building in the hallways and people have been throwing up over the balconies onto the sidewalks.
In the beginning everything seemed ok when I first moved in here, besides the stairwell that’s disgusting, but my apartment was overall ok. When I had a gnat infestation later in the year the staff and maintenance did nothing. The pool didn’t open till summer was halfway over and the hours it closes are ridiculous plus it’s always dirty and filled with bugs and hair! I do enjoy all the cool and fun activities the staff tries to organize for the residents it’s nice and they are friendly. I would have renewed my lease because the staff are friendly and the amenities are ok, but the apartment and stairwell is just bad. This place also has so many incentives like “200 gift card” “500 gift card” and the newest is “1000 gift card if you sign a 4 bedroom lease today!” Which are great, but maybe if you want people to live here or actually renew their lease then maybe you should start fixing your problems that can be fixed and people will want to live here and renew their lease.
I had a great experience up until move out where I got bills tacked on to my resident portal for no reason. Everything was pretty great and awesome up until move out.