Campus Evolution Village

3.9

3.9

Great place to live , very clean and the people that work at campus evolution are Great , and would recommend people to live there. My experience has been great.
I love CEV. I am in my second year here and I’m very happy here . I’m a non traditional resident as I’m not currently a student but I like my apartment.
I find it very welcoming here, the staff are super friendly and the apartment is very good. I really recommend CEV. Also, when I ask for maintenance, I get it on a short period of time. I feel comfortable here and safe, I already renewed my contract! It’s fun to spend time here, even when there is a pandemic.
Everyone is nice and friendly here, the staff are corporative and take issues very seriously whenever a resident faces an issue with his apartement.
Amenities are plentiful but can lack in maintenance. The apartments are comfortable, in a convenient location to campus, but can be noisy depending on your neighbors.
Nice people and workers. Need more salt put out when it snows because i have almost broken myself multiple times. Wish that the plow would come through around 5am when it snows so i can get to practice
Apartment isn't perfect but you cant expect perfection for $400 a month. Staff are friendly and management can be a joke at times... seems to be that way with most apartments in the area.
When it snowed we used cardboard boxes and garbage bags to sled down the hill. Everyone that I have came in contact with have been super nice, helpful, and respectful
Everyone here is very friendly and the amenities are great! The shuttle is definitely a huge help for me to get to campus on time! I love the convenience of everything here!
The appartment is great and its nice not being bothered too much by the CEV employees. As far as life in the apparent goes its very enjoyable as we have many friends here and we are able see one another often. For getting to class its a breeze as you can get in and out of CEV and get to where your going quick and without traffic issues. Now for the parking here at CEV it is terrible after a snow as many times they dont even attempt to plow the roads or parking lots here at CEV and especially the sidewalks which NEVER get shoveled. In fact 99.9% of the time tennants shovel them out as well as salt the sidewalks as we have seen many other tenants slip on ice on the sidewalks. If this was better adressed this place would be a lot better. Other than that its great.