Campus Evolution Village

3.9

3.9

fantastic place to live!!! i love the apt spaces and the private balconies. i like the property and the green space around the complex. i love being able to walk my dog around
It has been good but sometimes it’s hard to get maintenance to come but the people are really nice. It is near stuff and a lot to do on site.
1 star
The stairs are really dirty .. No regular cleaning for them .. No parking lot roof to be able to avoid different weather conditions effects on vehicles
internet had problems, my bathtub backs up, maintenance is good tho, love the small trail on site. wish the pool was open earlier thought it would’ve been nice on hot days
Haven’t moved in yet but super speedy emails! I have no complaints but the staff is super nice and helpful. They return calls and texts and help in any way that they can.
So far I’ve had a really great experience, anytime I call the phone is always answered fast and the people are so nice and always help me with my questions.
Great place to live! Very pet friendly and good prices. I love the things they do at the clubhouse, it really makes it feel like a tight-knit community. :)
I love living here, the amenities are wonderful. I used to live downtown paying almost $800 each month for a 4bed 2 bath apartment. Here I haven't spent over $500/month for a 3bed 3bath apartment, which includes free parking, the gym, the pool, AND I get a balcony!!! Additionally, I love the use of package concierge and how friendly staff is. At my old place, if you got a package the staff seemed heavily bothered that you went to the office pick it up. CEV is awesome.
It is very affordable, and the staff is super sweet and fun. Maintenance could be better, but other than that its a great place to live! I recommend this space to many of my friends.
Very clean and taken care property...Apartment are very spacious and kitchens have everything you need except a cook...lol... Pet friendly and offer doggie bag stations all over the complex to ensure of a clean and " safe stepping" community...