Campus Evolution Village

I love CEV so much! It's so much fun to live at and i cant wait to live there next year. the maintenance is so awesome and helpful whenever you need them
I’ve been in my apartment for two years now and have had a good time living there. The place is nice, and the maintenance is friendly. I would recommend.
Overall living here is good. Maintenance is good, noise isn't bad, and the people are nice. However my roommate, my roommates boyfriend, and I have all had our cars broken into more than once. Cameras outside of the apartment buildings would be ideal to help.
It is a very good community with great staff that always try to tend your your specific needs. They also gave a great tour of the place and have great prices
A great living enviroment for students Campus Evolution in Morgantown, WV has been a great place for college students like myself to live. It is located close to WVU and includes a reliable shuttle that transports to each campus. It is fully furnished and has great amenities such as a pool, sport courts, gym, lounge, and tanning beds. The apartment is much roomier than the resident halls and plus each roommate gets their own bathroom! The kitchen is nice to have because I can cook my own meals instead of relying on the campus dining halls. The balcony has a nice view of the basketball court. My only complaints are that it is not located in walking distance from campus and the included desk lacks drawers for storage and the included desk chair is not comfortable. Overall, CEV Morgantown offers a great living enviroment for students.
So far, it has been great. i find it hard to write anything cuz there is nothing to complain about lol. The only issue i would say is the fact the residents should change their own bulbs.
Overall good experience. I have been a resident for 3 years now. I have witnessed a lot of changes here. I feel like the property is in the best shape it has been in my time here. There appears to be a real concern for maintenance and cleanliness of the property. I have not had a lot of interaction with office staff but my experiences have been positive.
Cool environment with rapid service delivery. The friendly nature of the staff is a plus. The gym offers a good opportunity to get over a lot from the mind, especially when things get boring and depressing.
The complex is nice, but I wish management didn't blow off my emails. I've tried contacting management more than once, but they don't seem to care.
Worst apartment complex I've lived in. Got better after the hell from move in day to past half way through the first semester. I would not recommend people to live here.