Campus Evolution Village

3.8

1,059 Reviews

3.8

1,059 Reviews

The apartment itself is pretty decent, but there has been a lot to happen with me regarding the staff. I got a roommate with no one telling me, the ac didn’t get fixed for over a month, and I have gotten accused of not paying for my dog or registering her to the apartment. I have actually lived here for over a year with my dog so I found it funny that I got called about my dog before she even looked into it.
Its a nice property but has poor management. The apartments are nice but they have problems that need to be fixed. My ceiling and floor have been leaking water since i moved in and the management team has still not fixed this!
I have had a great time here with my pets and friends! I hope to continue to have a nice stay here. I feel at home, and my dog loves it here too!
it’s quite nice. sometimes it’s hard to get a hold of maintenance and one of my roommates has had to call several times and everytime it ends up breaking! but i really like it here overall
I have lived here for 4.5 years and the amenities, community, and perks are nice. There's not much I would change. Not too bad of a price for what you get
Others are very good. However, there is one thing I really concern about. After the covid pandemic happens, the regular shuttle close. However, the shuttle schedule is still not back to normal, it stops before 5 pm. It makes me very inconvenient sometimes.
Some of the appliances and amenities do not work well, but maintenance is good about coming to fix things. It is a nice apartment complex for the price.
It's really chill, and there isn't any nonsense that goes on around me. I like that we don't have loud neighbors and that there is a lot of privacy. It's really laid back and that's what I love the most about it.
overall its been great think some little things could be better. Being the stairs to the building be cleaned up, the lights actually come on at night, and maybe a better way of locking the building doors so no random person can just walk in.
Love it, it’s a good atmosphere! The vibe is cool ! Overtone is nice and helpful ! I’m also just doing this to get my points so yeah lol there’s that