Love the quietness of the area for studying it’s awesome beautiful on top of the hill. It’s not far from campus and the administration staff are helpful.

Living at Campus Height is a great experience. The place is quiet and good to stay. View is awesome. It also has a proper connectivity by City Bus.

I enjoy everything about living here st campus heights. It’s very convenient for me and my roommates to be close to campus but not being in the middle of all the parties on campus.

I enjoyed the process (it was very quick, easy, and understandable) of getting my lease signed. I cannot wait to move in this coming August.

Everything is great besides ppl upstairs jumping and running all day and night waking up my 7 month old they are up all night till 4 am.... .....

Reply from Campus Heights

The apartments are pretty good so far. They could use a little updating, but for the price it works. I also wish there was a laundry unit at the apartments.

Reply from Campus Heights

Campus Heights/Carriage Hill is good value for Athens - especially given its proximity to the university. It's also quite quiet - which is good when I need to study. Highly recommended.

Reply from Campus Heights

It's a nice community and neighborhood. I love it up here. A beautiful site viewing across from ny room; the trees, the hills, the tiny houses and streets. I just love it.

Reply from Campus Heights

Had some electric issues due to previous tenant but management resolved, other than that everything else is going well. Internet wifi is slow as well one router per stairwell

Reply from Campus Heights

I love campus heights. They are very welcoming. If you have a problem. They help you right away. It’s peaceful and quiet. I have no problems living there.

Reply from Campus Heights

Really nice place to live and don’t have many complaints. The leasing office outreaches a lot to their tentants and do a pretty well job at answering any questions you may have.

Reply from Campus Heights

I love it here. It’s peaceful, beautiful and everything is convenient. Staff here is friendly. Everything is up to date and my mainance crew is the best.

Reply from Campus Heights

I enjoy living here. It’s quiet and neat and the staff are always polite and helpful. If I ever needed maintanence, it was done timely and fixed any issue I had.

Reply from Campus Heights

I’ve had a great experience so far this year. We love the apartment complex and are glad we choose Campus Heights. The only complaint I have is the new laundry room and workout room being completed.

Reply from Campus Heights

This is by far the best offer I have seen from an apartment complex in Athens. The price is lower than most, and all the amenities make this place worth it. All utilities included on rent, including cable and wifi, along with free parking.

Reply from Campus Heights

The outside of the property has been updated and it looks so much better. One thing that is still lacking is a fitness center. The community is very quite and everyone is so friendly

Reply from Campus Heights

Great this is a wonderful place to leave and the people are awesome they are there when u need em every time the office is great about getting back to you

Reply from Campus Heights

My experience at campus Heights has been wonderful thus far! I would recommend Campus Heights to friends and family looking for a a nice, quiet and pet-friendly environment.

Reply from Campus Heights

Extremely nice staff, quiet area & great amenities. Large amount of parking space and relaxed pet policy! The current renovations are going to be awesome once finished!

Reply from Campus Heights

Love it! Great place to live if you want to be away from all of the noise downtown. It is a perfect walking/biking distance. CH has a lot of amenities to offer as well.

Reply from Campus Heights

They are great apartments for people that are looking either start family’s in or if you are a college student and looking for a nice apartment to be able to be close to your college.

Reply from Campus Heights

My problems have been fixed quickly and with no issues, everyone is very friendly and polite. They even say hello out of the office and on the street

Apartment was not in great shape on move in day. However, the staff adjusted accordsingly and had everything fixed the same day. Maintenance staff is incrediable!

It is a great place to stay in Athens, not far from Ohio University campus. There is a city shuttle service available. The place quiet, calm and safe.

Reply from Campus Heights

I’ve had a good experience overall regarding my residency. The apartment’s been nice, and when I have any questions the employees have been really accommodating with everything.