Great housing for students with a great location. I enjoy everything i do wish there was air conditioners in every room but other than that i love living in campus heights.

Had a very good experience so far. The only thing missing in Campus Heights is a washer and dryer. Never had any problems living here and the maintenance responds pretty quickly if you face any issues.

It's been a decent experience so far for both me and my little boy we are in month May and moved here in January and so far it's been nice we have had are faults but it's been alright

Campus Heights is great, especially for Athens. It's near OU and a short distance from Uptown Athens. It's a good value and quiet. I can't say enough nice things about the community.

Great staff. They made the whole leasing process very easy. They answered everything and were very helpful with everything. They have been very fast to answer emails when I have had questions as well.

Campus heights is a great place to live. The apartment is really well furnished. Leasing office has a really good staff, they even conduct events on regular basis. Also, it comes with good price and many perks!

I love it here the staff is so friendly, and made me feel at home the minute I walked in the door! My apartment is absolutely stunning with brand new carpet and furniture. And free WiFi

The staff is super nice and understanding. They helped me get into stable housing. My apartment looks like a studio in a city with hardwood floors, the furniture and of course, my touch; but I love the location, the staff and community. I just wish there was a gym and the washing machines were open 24/7. If the leasing office was a little more updated, I think this would be the spot where everyone would try to move.

Can’t wait to move in! Everyone seems so nice and current friends say they enjoy living there. One of the cheapest apartments around but look really nice and have great deals!

Ive never had any issues living here at all; work orders were always done in a timely manner and the location is convient. Prices are a little expensive but still worth it.

Everything has been good, no issues, quiet community living experience. Not far from campus, restaurants, shopping, and banks. Staff ready to help if needed

So far I have loved living at campus heights and plan to stay for along time to come the staff are very nice and will help you with anything you need help with

I don't have any bad experiences with the inside of my apartment, however, outside it is not well maintained and there is too much dog poop.

i love living there they really work with me. and being a college student that really helps me out. most apartment complexes wouldn't do that for a student and i like that a lot.

Community is great and staff is very helpful. The new laundry facility is great and very conivent to have on property. If staying in Athens would resign in a heartbeat

Perfect location for classes. I love that its fully furnished and its super affordable. I was placed with my roommate and we have gotten super close. Its been a great experience.

Nice sized apartments and haven't had any issues since I've signed here. Internet is slow so be ready to pay for better speeds, but it is easy to work with.

It's the most affordable 1 bedroom price compared to the other apartment complexes. The downside is that lots of dog owners don't pick up their dogs' poop. A lot of people also don't have their dogs on leashes, too, which isn't okay if you have any anxious pets.

I normally like to live at campus Heights. But I believe that residents should receive previous notices from the office informing at which time exactly staff will come for inspection and maintenance of the apartment. It feels a little bit invasive that someone could enters your apartment while you are taking a shower, for instance.

Love the quietness of the area for studying it’s awesome beautiful on top of the hill. It’s not far from campus and the administration staff are helpful.

Living at Campus Height is a great experience. The place is quiet and good to stay. View is awesome. It also has a proper connectivity by City Bus.

I enjoy everything about living here st campus heights. It’s very convenient for me and my roommates to be close to campus but not being in the middle of all the parties on campus.

I enjoyed the process (it was very quick, easy, and understandable) of getting my lease signed. I cannot wait to move in this coming August.

Everything is great besides ppl upstairs jumping and running all day and night waking up my 7 month old they are up all night till 4 am.... .....

Reply from Campus Heights

The apartments are pretty good so far. They could use a little updating, but for the price it works. I also wish there was a laundry unit at the apartments.

Reply from Campus Heights