I have no issues with my unit, but maintenance requests took far too long during the first several months. I know it’s due to a staffing shortage (high turnover), but the amount of time residents went without keys, a working oven, or safety lights is unacceptable. Communication with the staff is poor at best.

Nice community of people. Good location, close to campus but far enough that it doesn’t feel like you’re surrounded by students. Internet is pretty bad, and the laundry room needs more washers and driers - *at least* three more of each. Very hard to find time to do laundry, it has bad hours. Staff is kind and friendly. Maintenence is competent.

I like the community, very quiet and feels like home away from home. I'm depressed by my laundry experiences. Laundry times are always a headache to deal with . I wish that will be fixed. I am also disappointed about the urgency attached to maintenance needs here. It takes days for compliant to be attended to. I pray that situation will improve.

Reply from Campus Heights

This place has been good so far. The only problem is that the internet is slow and you have to get your own connection. I hope the laundry facility comes soon!

Reply from Campus Heights

I love the location and the look of the apartments. The staff have been super helpful. However I am patiently waiting for the laundry facility to open. There are never enough washers or dryers and I've had to go elsewhere to do my laundry. But other then that I love it!

Reply from Campus Heights

I haven’t had any issues here at Campus Heights. I have no complaints about noise or parking. Maintenance came when we needed them to. Everything has been great.

Reply from Campus Heights

Thankful for a short term lease but initially having to pay “two months rent” within 3 days was not fantastic and confusing based off of management and office staff answers to questions. Furthermore the laundry facility and workout room/clubhouse not being done by “Summer 2019” is ridiculous- if I am paying for amenities we should have them provided.

Reply from Campus Heights

I was very ill prepared for move in. I had some difficulty with my first rent payment and they were not willing to work with me as well as not communicating with each other in the office about my issue. A staff member explained I could bring in a document to help resolve the issue then later the manager said that it wouldn’t work. The only reason I live here is because they offer a shortened lease and am moving in January. I will not be recommending the apartment complex in the future.

Reply from Campus Heights

Not enough comucation and rules are talked about others just walking in place. Just because they mangers or mantince, they can just walk in with no notice.

Reply from Campus Heights

I really like living here. Quiet neighborhood. Helpful staff. I like that all that the utilities are included in the rent. There are good public schools for my kids.

Reply from Campus Heights

I love it you guy are very good with people and everyone in the community shows so much respect to one another I will be telling people about y’all when I move on I’m life

Reply from Campus Heights

Had a little hiccup moving in but other than that it’s a great community. Residents are quiet and grounds are kept clean. Excited for new club house and bigger laundry facility.

Reply from Campus Heights

Campus Heights has a great location and neighborhood. I love the people here. They make the experience more fun. I love the serenity at campus Heights too. It's very quiet and peaceful. One thing I hate about the place is how long they take in responding to our complaints when we have a problem with our apartment. It makes me feel they don't have our interests as tenants at. But overall i'll say the place is a nice place to stay.

It's been an okay experience. I wasn't able to access my mailbox for the first three weeks that I lived here and the management did not seem that concerned about this issue. I am grateful that they offer short-term leases as I am in a professional program that requires me to complete clinical out -of-state during my final year. There are a lot of different age people that live here, as well as animals.

Reply from Campus Heights

Quiet area, great for students. The bus stop is a huge plus! It only takes me a couple of minutes to get to Campus. I highly recommend you live here.

Reply from Campus Heights

Its a home away from home. On difficult is when it snows, if you dont drive you will have to walk diwn the hill to catch the bus (but thats when the snow is heavy). Aside that its a lovely plave to live.

Reply from Campus Heights

Conducive for students and family. Very private and at a place you can easily access important institution in important places in Athens. I will recommend this to that young couple or students.

Reply from Campus Heights

Too many issues with communication in regard to managment, but nice looking apartments and good location for if you are currently enrolled at OU.

Reply from Campus Heights

Nice and quiet! Some of office staff can be grouchy but overall very great! I'm very happy with the quality of the apartment. I did have a maintenance man sign on this broken light that he didn't actually fix. It is still broken but I didn't think it was worth bothering anyone about it again.

Reply from Campus Heights

The sign up process was a little bit of a struggle. Move in day went well considering everybody was moving in the same day. Parking passes are fine but no visitor passes? We have plumbing issues and walls weren’t painted. Shower does not drain and we have a bee infestation.

Reply from Campus Heights

No security lights, entire complex is pitch black at night & very unsafe. Maintenance requests go unanswered. Screaming kids everywhere. More concerned with collecting rent money then building & maintaining a safe, respectable, place to live

Reply from Campus Heights

I have had a great experience so far at Campus Heights! Can’t wait for the new clubhouse to open along with the new fitness center! I enjoy that the property is also pet friendly!

Reply from Campus Heights

The apartments are a good quality for the price and mine is in a nice quiet area. The addition of the fitness center and new laundry facility will only make it better.

Reply from Campus Heights

Excellent environment but needs improvement on the wifi. I am only giving you a one star less because of the wifi, but campus heights is a convenient and quiet place to live

Reply from Campus Heights

I have had a great experience so far. Some of my neighbors are loud but I’m sure they think I’m loud sometimes too! Overall, a really nice complex. Can’t wait for the new laundry and facilities to be done!