Ive never had any issues living here at all; work orders were always done in a timely manner and the location is convient. Prices are a little expensive but still worth it.

Everything has been good, no issues, quiet community living experience. Not far from campus, restaurants, shopping, and banks. Staff ready to help if needed

So far I have loved living at campus heights and plan to stay for along time to come the staff are very nice and will help you with anything you need help with

I don't have any bad experiences with the inside of my apartment, however, outside it is not well maintained and there is too much dog poop.

i love living there they really work with me. and being a college student that really helps me out. most apartment complexes wouldn't do that for a student and i like that a lot.

Community is great and staff is very helpful. The new laundry facility is great and very conivent to have on property. If staying in Athens would resign in a heartbeat

Perfect location for classes. I love that its fully furnished and its super affordable. I was placed with my roommate and we have gotten super close. Its been a great experience.

Nice sized apartments and haven't had any issues since I've signed here. Internet is slow so be ready to pay for better speeds, but it is easy to work with.

It's the most affordable 1 bedroom price compared to the other apartment complexes. The downside is that lots of dog owners don't pick up their dogs' poop. A lot of people also don't have their dogs on leashes, too, which isn't okay if you have any anxious pets.

I normally like to live at campus Heights. But I believe that residents should receive previous notices from the office informing at which time exactly staff will come for inspection and maintenance of the apartment. It feels a little bit invasive that someone could enters your apartment while you are taking a shower, for instance.

Love the quietness of the area for studying it’s awesome beautiful on top of the hill. It’s not far from campus and the administration staff are helpful.

Living at Campus Height is a great experience. The place is quiet and good to stay. View is awesome. It also has a proper connectivity by City Bus.

I enjoy everything about living here st campus heights. It’s very convenient for me and my roommates to be close to campus but not being in the middle of all the parties on campus.

I enjoyed the process (it was very quick, easy, and understandable) of getting my lease signed. I cannot wait to move in this coming August.

Everything is great besides ppl upstairs jumping and running all day and night waking up my 7 month old they are up all night till 4 am.... .....

Reply from Campus Heights

The apartments are pretty good so far. They could use a little updating, but for the price it works. I also wish there was a laundry unit at the apartments.

Reply from Campus Heights

Campus Heights/Carriage Hill is good value for Athens - especially given its proximity to the university. It's also quite quiet - which is good when I need to study. Highly recommended.

Reply from Campus Heights

It's a nice community and neighborhood. I love it up here. A beautiful site viewing across from ny room; the trees, the hills, the tiny houses and streets. I just love it.

Reply from Campus Heights

Had some electric issues due to previous tenant but management resolved, other than that everything else is going well. Internet wifi is slow as well one router per stairwell

Reply from Campus Heights

I love campus heights. They are very welcoming. If you have a problem. They help you right away. It’s peaceful and quiet. I have no problems living there.

Reply from Campus Heights

Really nice place to live and don’t have many complaints. The leasing office outreaches a lot to their tentants and do a pretty well job at answering any questions you may have.

Reply from Campus Heights

I love it here. It’s peaceful, beautiful and everything is convenient. Staff here is friendly. Everything is up to date and my mainance crew is the best.

Reply from Campus Heights

Campus heights has its ups and downs but if you look at the big picture it’s a nice place to live if your a college student. The WiFi can be improved because sometimes it’s hard to do your homework and if your doing it late it can be stressful. The people around you are extremely nice and loving making campus heights a perfect place for a Ohio University student

I enjoy living here. It’s quiet and neat and the staff are always polite and helpful. If I ever needed maintanence, it was done timely and fixed any issue I had.

Reply from Campus Heights

I’ve had a great experience so far this year. We love the apartment complex and are glad we choose Campus Heights. The only complaint I have is the new laundry room and workout room being completed.