Campus Heights

1 star
An option that should only be considered when all others have been completely exhausted. Outdoor up keep is horrible. They only ask for vaccination records on your animal once. No one enforces picking up after your dog. Who knows what kinds of diseases they have allowed to enter their soils. Literally poop everywhere.
Great affordable place. The Maintenance is very prompt. Internet can be slow so I got my own spectrum internet. The neighbors can be loud at times but other than that, the place is great for students.
It’s a great place to live save the wifi which is slow sometimes but they really have a neat and peaceful environment which is good for students.
Good stay here in the community. Lots of activities organized from time to time. The only issue is with the laundry facility. Apart from that, all the responses from the leasing office are good.
All the furniture was nice when I moved in and the community is very nice and it isn’t too loud like other places I have lived. My dog also likes it here and it is very comfortable for the both of us. I feel safe in my apartment and the staff is always nice and eager to answer any questions I have.
I really enjoyed the leasing process and the staff are so kind and helpful. I would definitely recommend the apartment and amenities to friends!
There have been some bumps in the road with communication and such but I feel like it is being resolved! My floors are going to be redone finally, but however am still waiting on a lock that fits my door (it’s been about 5 or 6 months maybe)
Overall, it is a good first apartment. Sometimes we are a little nervous with police arriving at neighbors doors. We also were unaware of some hidden costs. It is a pretty expensive place. Having AC in the bedrooms would be a great addition. We like the trees and the fact that the rooms are furnished.
Terribly old A.C. unit that barely works to keep one room cool, the bedrooms are hot and stale and stagnant. Right when I moved in they told us that they had to redo our floors, so they covered the hardwood with fake hardwood laminate, but they didnt do the bedrooms. We have half a laminated floor. Also about a month ago, maintenance came to replace our carbon monoxide detector. They took the one we had and told us they were getting new units to replace these. They took the old one and we have yet to hear anything about a new one. Maintenance guys driving their ATVs on the sidewalks, people NEVER clean up after their dogs, and the included "amenities" are laughable when you look at any other apartment complex on Richland Avenue. Campus Heights simply doesnt care anymore. The new company that owns this place is blatantly just here for your money.
The pool is never opened on time. And it took over a year of them saying they would open the club house for them to actually do it. Other than that it’s pretty peaceful here, oh except for the time someone got shot.