Everything is good...... but the electric fee is so expensive......Four of us were shocked when we see the recent bill......We have to pay $80 per person.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Since I've moved to campus lodge I've become way more active. Being able to workout and walk around the campus is really relaxing. I've also enjoyed all of the people I've met. Its been an awesome experience!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge has been extremely welcoming since the time I moved in. They are always willing to help and provide great amenities. I absolutely love living here.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My living experience thus far at Campus Lodge has been an enjoyable one. The benefit of having a shuttle that can get me to campus fast and safely is one that I enjoy thoroughly

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Living at Campus Lodge is not bad if you are a college student looking for cheaper rent. The amenities and the property itself isn't bad but if you are looking to pay less than $100 for an electric fee during the winter season, do not think about living because it gets to be p

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

This place is so great! The people are so nice and I really enjoy my stay here. The stay is amazing and they have lots of cool events going on.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It was a great experience! Everyone here is really nice and I really enjoy my stay here :) I will definitely recommend this place to other people! I think this place is great for college students

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The environment is good and with cool roomates together we can have a lot of fun. This is a good opportunity for me to know more about different culture. Also it is very convenient to go to school.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Love Campus Lodge! Home away from home. Best place for a mizzou student to live. Great prices, great location, friendly staff, and can’t forget the shuttle bus.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Living at Campus Lodge is nothing other than great. From the multiple amenities that are offered, such as the pool, sand volleyball courts, and large gym.To the friendly staff and homely environment. This place is a great place to have a residency.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The experience has honestly been a lot better than anywhere else I have lived. Only part taking away from a full 5 star is how long it take for a maintenance request to be completed

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I love campus lodge a lot! The house is good, the environment is good, the staff is also good. I would recommend my friends choosing here when they are searching house

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I really enjoy living here. The office is staffed with helpful individuals. Any issues I’ve had has been promptly corrected. They have met my expectations and I hope they continue to do a great job.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The layout of the unit is great and exactly what I was looking for. I really like the location of where Campus Lodge is located in columbia. Only thing that I wish was a little better is the speed of the maintenance requests being completed.

I know a few more people here now and those that I dont know personally, Ive seen them at least once. Whether its riding the shuttle or using the workout equipment at the same time.

Campus Lodge is a great place to live! The amenities are fantastic, the shuttle drivers and staff are very nice, and the apartment itself is great. The only things that could be made are the shuttle times or having a shuttle on the weekends, and the gym equipment needs some repair/upgrading as some machines don’t work. Otherwise I am very happy here!

Totally, it's a not bad community. Convenience shuttle bus, 24 hours fit place, nice stuff. But I think the wifi here is a little too slow and frequently broke down.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I have loved living at campus lodge! It's location is perfect for school, the amenities are amazing and I get my room and bathroom. They are also pet friendly which allows my puppy to stay with me !

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

nice place with affordable price and excellent location. Best thing will be the shuttle to campus every 30 min would be better with faster internet

It’s a lovely quiet place. If there is a problem they are quick to fix it and very nice about it. The facilities are top notch. It’s an amazing place for an incredible price.

The complex is quiet and the other residents are very friendly. It’s mostly quiet and pet-friendly! The managers and office staff are very helpful.

My apartment is very nice and roomy. So far my only issue is my Air conditioner has been out since I got here. :( Besides that they matched me with great roommates and I am really enjoying my time at Campus Lodge

It's been really good experience for me.All points where taken care of while looking for roommates. The house is super clean,staff is friendly.It's great to live here

"Overall it’s great! I just think it would be even better if there were less mistakes. Such as providing the keys for the wrong apartment, wrong delivery messages an so on …