Management is fantastic. Actual apartments are a bit run down and need some updating. Maintenance staff do the bare minimum if they even do anything at all.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Haven't moved in yet but it looks nice. Very woodsy decor. Kind of like a log cabin. Rooms look nicer than the dorms, with the added bonus of my own bathroom.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

This place is pretty great. The apartment isn’t that but the they could updates some parts a little bit. Also if the shuttles ran on the weekend that would be great.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Have been living in Campus Lodge for one and half year. Campus Lodge is a good community with nice furnished apartments. Staff are all very nice.

It has been great living at Campus Lodge in general. I wish that some neighbors weren't as loud as they are, but that is not the fault of Campus Lodge.

So far my experience with campus lodge has been good. The shuttle sometimes shuts down which is annoying, however the shuttle driver Steve is very nice.

I like the staff at my Campus Lodge location they are very helpful and host lots of events for us to go to. I wish that they would be more up front when touring that your electric bill is not covered in your rent and it will triple during the winter months.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge has been a very welcoming place to live. The staff is always so nice and helpful. The maintainace workers are also very helpful and try to fix things as soon as possible.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I like campus lodge because it is clean, safe, and fun! I like having my own space but also having a living room that I can share with my roomies. Overall a great experience!

Very clean and uniform. I was most impressed with the staff at Campus Lodge. I had a great experience and will be referring as many people as I can because of how much I liked Campus Lodge.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge is a good place to live in. The facilities are quite complete and the staff are very enthusiastic and kind. Although sometimes there are some small problems, it's still good.

I have to say i have been flooded and mildewed out of my apartment. Moving last minute....but it was the help I received and the management that saves this place ⭐️Wise! If it wasn't for them I would rate this place much lower.

I like living at campus lodge. I wish the apartments were bigger and I do not really like the apartment style but the amenities make it worth it!

Currently I have enjoyed my experience at Campus Lodge. I had a problem initially with bugs, but it was soon resolved. I love the cheap rent, but I don't appreciate the expensive utility bill.

Campus lodge is a cool place to live. I've had friends who've lived here in the past, and all recommended the complex. The clubhouse has several planned activities and events every year, and there's almost always something going on.

Apt. wasnt fully completed some patches on walls still and few minor dents and stuff, nothing major just worried about extra charges at end for things we didn't cause. Internet for consoles seems a has some issues randomly.

I've had a great experience living here! The apartments are very nice, the staff are always friendly and respond to questions/requests quickly, and to the best of their ability. Also, all the events and freebies are always a joy. Love it here!

Campus lodge has a good community atmosphere. The people are trustworthy and I immediately felt comfortable in my apartment, given the chance I would definitely sign here again.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

More care needed to be put in to make sure our apartments were clean and livable before we moved in. I also the staff can be pretty unresponsive to needs and complaints.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

living at campus lodge has been a great experience. it feels like a second home to me. i've never feel so at home at a place away from home.

There is sometimes a unpleasant smell of weed from next door. The grounds are well kept. Shuttle runs late frequently or breaks down. Print in the clubhouse is a hassle and I feel guilty to make the office print all my paperwork.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Decent living conditions for pretty good prices. Pretty nice maintenance people. I'd recommend getting the newer units but the older ones aren't too bad. Just make sure you note everything in the move-in papers so that they can repair anything previous tenants broke.

It’s pretty good ! Love there very much.and also manager there’s very nice and generous and kind the environment there’s very nice the air is fresh and clean angd also have a clean pool that we can swim in summer and it’s also very nice for a gym that we can do some exercise when we are freezing

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It's been Okay. The apartment was dirty when I moved in. Anytime you have food or stuff in the lobby I'm at work or class. The study room is nice, but the printer doesn't work sometimes.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I've really enjoyed my time here. I think next time I will try to get the premium upgrade just so I can have some furniture. Other than that everything has been pretty good. Only thing that has been stressful has been the bus not working a couple of times and that communication for our gift cards was not accurate