Campus Lodge - Columbia
4 stars1,176 Reviews

1,176 Reviews

1,176 Reviews

Samantha
Good overall place to live- nice amenities, a shuttle, pool, basketball and sand volley with a fire pit and grill next to it. The maintenance staff is great always timely with any requests that I submit
Emma
Great place to live, especially for the price. Super fun to use amenities like the volleyball court or grills during the warmer months. Walls are a little thin but that’s to be expected with apartment living.
Aleksandra
campus lodge is fine but communicating with management is awful and they will try to make as much money off of you as possible. good luck ever getting a response to your email
Olivia
Pretty good place for the low price. Closet and bathroom are good sizes. But neighbors are terrible. Have had the cops called to our building multiple times because of parties and noise.
Annie
It was great. I don't live here yet but I like this reward thing. Love free money and I am really bored right now. I hate college and looking for apartments so hopefully this will be a good place to live
Ashley
I love the layout of the apartment and that each room has its own bathroom. I like the gym, hammocks, sand volleyball, and the pool. There’s also a lot of common ground for my dog to run around with her other friends in the apartment complex. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because it takes a very long time for maintenance to fix something after you put in a work order. I definitely recommend living here!
Jayson
Great place especially for the price, but none of the dryers work properly. The gym is nice and convenient with a good variety of machines, but the treadmills won't work half the time.
Molly
It can get a little noisy sometimes from the animals but the staff is great, super easy to work with, and they are always ready to help in whatever way they can. I also love all the events they put on as well as nice incentives periodically to keep residents coming back.
Vanessa
Like it so far. But the prices are getting higher than what I signed up for. Getting worried not being able to afford it next. Looking forward to summer with some new promo.
Stephen
My experience a Campus Lodge has been pretty good other than some minor issues but I would say that it’s definitely one of the best apartments I’ve ever had