A good place to live if your a college student, it is cheap and convenient. Only thing u dislike is how other college students don’t know how to park!!!

Campus Lodge is super awesome to live at. I really love it. Having my own room and bathroom is super cool. The community is awesome and I love all the activities.

it’s okay. maintenance takes forever to do their job though. and random roommate assignments suck. the front office never wants to help you resolve issues and mislead people into resigning leases a year in advance even though they only have 3 days to cancel or they have to pay the whole year of rent to leave.

I love living at campus lodge! As a freshman in college I am so thankful I had the opportunity to live here rather than a dorm. I don’t even mind being off campus.

CL has impressed me with their extremely friendly, helpful, and responsive staff. The accessible and plentiful parking is also a huge plus, as is the price for the location. My only complaint would be the limited soundproofing between apartments, it is extremely easy to hear everything your upstairs neighbors are doing.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The rooms are not very clean, maintinence takes its time with dealing with requests, and the RAs arent very friendly. Bugs and cobwebs are in my room as well

Great experience with own room and bathroom. Ceiling and flooring is thin so noise happens easily as a result. All in all though, a great deal for what it is.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great environment, excellent floor plan, various fun activities to get residents involved. Do wish maintenance could be given a little more help to keep up with everything.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

No complaints so far! Everything has been nice. Management is receptive to feedback and staff is really nice. I haven't had any problems with maintenance either.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Everything has been pretty good just having a problem with a roommate. The room is nice and so is the bathroom. Could have been cleaned a little better before move in.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge has been a interesting experience for me so far. As far as the information about the building everything has been accurate. If I could change one thing I would say the sizes of the rooms.

I like being able to your the different amenities. Especially the 24 hour gym, its really convenient when you work on an old schedule. It’s also all walking distance for students who can’t always travel because they have no car.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

If you live here make sure you room with people you know. It’s a great place to live then. I definitely recommend living here. Every need is accounted for.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

There is always something going on at Campus Lodge! I love the encouragement of the staff and residents to celebrate the holidays together with lots of fun events. Outside of the fun stuff, everyone (both staff and residents) is still courteous and helpful. I never find myself wanting when I need help with my apartment. Thanks for such a fun community!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Overall, it has been a great experience living at campus lodge. Services offered has made being a Mizzou student very convenient and fun! One negative thing I could say about campus lodge is the sidewalk layout. It is difficult to travel from one part of the complex to the other without dirtying my shoes some. But in retrospect, it has been a pleasant experience living here!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I really like the rooms but my next door neighbors smoke and the smell comes into my bedroom which I am allergic to and have asthma’s. I asked the office about it in an email and no one cared to respond.

I enjoy the amenities at Campus Lodge including the pool, gym, study rooms, tanning beds, and hammock garden. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The only downfalls are that there was a lot of trouble with the printers and computers in the study room that added unnecessary hassle, it would take several days to a week before having a maintenance request fulfilled, and the events put on by the community tend to be last minute and much of the community doesn’t attend.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I love it here. Only thing is that I wish there was some source of food closer then having to go to campus. Later in the day I may be hungry, but there isn’t any option other than to go to campus.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Much improved over the years. Excellent value, friendly maintenance and community staff, and convenient amenities including an all-day shuttle, a sizable gym, prefurnished apartments, and all utilities (except electric) included in the rent.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I’ve enjoyed the activities that are offered in the main lodge. They were really enjoyable for my roommates and I to go eat pancakes before we all went and took our finals.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I love it! So much and I plan to reside here next year for my sophomore year through res life and hopefully junior year actually living here

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It’s been really nice living here instead of a dorm. I loved having the shuttle available to me at pretty much anytime I needed it since we do live off campus

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great Community and helpful staff! Love all the amenities they offer and the free shuttle to Campus. Also love how maintenance is ontop of things once you put the request in.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Maintenance could be more efficient Staff could be more organized hdhx. Jxbxb bxjbdixbxisbasj Jan jshshzi hsh. Chcjcbxix snsudjskab jssbsjxb

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Staff has been mostly great. However, I wasn’t moved out in a timely manner when I brought a roommate dispute to the attention of my hall coordinator a couple months ago. It’s resolved now but it was frustrating, and it’s why I’m taking a star off.