It’s been really nice living here instead of a dorm. I loved having the shuttle available to me at pretty much anytime I needed it since we do live off campus

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great Community and helpful staff! Love all the amenities they offer and the free shuttle to Campus. Also love how maintenance is ontop of things once you put the request in.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Maintenance could be more efficient Staff could be more organized hdhx. Jxbxb bxjbdixbxisbasj Jan jshshzi hsh. Chcjcbxix snsudjskab jssbsjxb

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Staff has been mostly great. However, I wasn’t moved out in a timely manner when I brought a roommate dispute to the attention of my hall coordinator a couple months ago. It’s resolved now but it was frustrating, and it’s why I’m taking a star off.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Everyone is always so helpful! Always fun events and many ways to stay involved. Love the text and email updates that are sent out, and the monthly calendar with all the big events!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

“Dusty af but better than a dorm” is what I tell my friends how it is to live at campus lodge. I had to replace my own air filter to combat the dust. Maintenance needs to get on their shiz.

Having freshmen living with upperclassmen was less than ideal. The underclassmen have had RAs, HCs, and police called on them for multiple occasions and still do not follow MU res life rules. Also the staff in the main lodge are less than pleasant most days and do not seem like they want to be there or be helpful. The maintenance also do not address concerns with as much urgency as the residents do. On many occasions they have come in and blown off our concerns like we do not know what we are talking about or that the problem did not happen.

It was a great experience, I move in spring 2020 and the experience of finding an apartment was so easy because of the wonderful staff, the reason I give it a 4 star instead of 5 is there was an issue with my payment and a worker told me the wrong price but the issues resolved now! I would recommend!!!!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I enjoy being at campus lodge the place is really nice and they provide a lot of things for you that I wasn’t expecting so I like living at campus lodge

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

When I first moved in, it felt like it wasn't finished. However, once I cleaned everything up and put my stuff in, it felt more home like. There is still things wrong, but anywhere you go, something will be wrong.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge is a great place to live because it's affordable and close to campus. The staff is always ready to help and answer questions. And the events that are hosted are a great way to meet neighbors and have fun!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Love living here! Maintenance is readily available when needed and the shuttles are great for getting to campus. It’s also not far from a bunch of restaurants and stores but the road that it’s on is kind of out of the way and quiet which is nice.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Good place to live but the rent will run you higher here than renting a house. Fit well for the shortened time period that we needed. Recommend.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Good staff, excellent place to stay. It's close to alot of major places to buy needs at and great community. The activities are amazing and the amenities are top tier.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The staff is great and reliable, but the bugs here are scary. It is also very affordable to live here and the shuttle is convenient for students going to campus

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The experience has been okay. Not bad. Things could be better, but nothing is too bad. The workers are really nice and approachable. Overall, not bad.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

They’re great about getting to repairs really quick. All appliances are new which is really nice. Decent size for 3 of us and our dog. Overall good place to live

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Really nice and helpful staff. Furnished with great furniture. Quick maintenance staff. They also host lovely events throughout each month for residents.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It’s pretty good so far, I just wish the front desk people were more professional and organized. Other than that my maintenance requests have been solved pretty quickly.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge is an amazing place. This is my first year staying here and I have really enjoyed it. There are always fun events to do here and I will definitely love to come back.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I love this place! Apartments are very nice, yet still budget-friendly! The staff working there is fantastic as well, and always greet you with a smile!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great place to stay and pretty close to the school and grocery stores. The shuttle run at a good time and are on time pretty much all the time.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great place to live over all! Close to campus and close to the grocery stores. Not to loud and the apartments are pretty big and really nice!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Overall, living here is a pretty sweet deal. A big benefit is having a regular, consistent shuttle to take me back and forth to campus and it takes out the huge headache of trying to park on campus, and it's free! It's a pretty peaceful community with a good amount of outdoor amenities. It's close to places like WalMart and Aldi to get everyday things. It's spacious and has nice free parking. Some less than ideal things are the cable TV with few appealing channels, and the washers and dryers seem old and rather poor quality. The parking lot is a little potholey and narrow. Still, this living arrangement is more than I hoped for in coming to this university.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Really good front office service. Maintence is really quick to respond to complaints. Although rooms were dirty first time we moved in. There were also cat hairs everywhere.