Campus Lodge - Columbia
4 stars1,084 Reviews

1,084 Reviews

1,084 Reviews

I love the apartment and everything that it has to offer. The only thing I would say is that sometimes people are loud outside of my building, but there’s not really much you can do about that. No real complaints at all.
It’s been fine. I got placed with random roommates that have a dog and I stated I did not want a dog in my preferences so that has sucked. Maintenance is always timely with requests though.
I feel like I enjoy my apartment on the inside. I appreciate the renovations from the first two years I lived here but the outside upkeep won't let me give it five stars. The grass is cut periodically but it seems to be the most that is done in terms of upkeep. I do think the rest is okay for the price of rent but
The lodge is great for the price. They have a lot of great amenities for their residents and all the staff are very helpful. It's a great place to live
bad organization and customer service but everything else is passable. the apartment is pretty spacious and the kitchen is fine. the people who work at the front desk are nice.
Important Maintenance requests sent over 2 weeks ago with no response. Amenities are nice though, still waiting on some replacements. Internet is fast and area is nice.
good privacy and price, happy with responsiveness of the management and maintenance. Having a private room/bathroom is amazing and lets me be alone when I want
At Campus Lodge, you truly do not get what you pay for. For the price you would expect a clean environment with prompt maintenance. Instead, at Campus Lodge, you are met with staff that does not respond to emails, maintenance that promise renovation then fail to do it. We were given deadlines by which we would receive certain things, that has not even happened 2 months into living here. They offer incentive programs then never give you the incentive if you refer someone. It's very dirty around the property, especially in the long outdoor hallways. You'll find trash and cigarettes. Our A/C has broken 4 times in less than a month and maintenance has never fully fixed it. I'm really disappointed with the lack of leadership and accountability at Campus Lodge. No one follows through with their commitments in a timely manner. It's a place to live close(ish) to campus, but that's really the only thing that recommends it.
The staff is nice and the apartment itself is too. No major complaints other than maintenance not getting to apartments very quickly. We had two birds stuck in the back of our dryer for three-four days before maintenance came out. Otherwise, it’s an all around nice place to live.
I really enjoy campus lodge, I’ve lived here for two years now and I love love love having my own personal bathroom as well as a shuttle to campus, saving money on parking passes