Campus Lodge - Columbia

The apartment I moved into was in alright condition, however the floor in my bedroom was not very clean at all (the bottoms of my socks turned black after walking across it just a few times). The windows were also in somewhat rundown condition, however, maintenance had been prompt at responding to requests. I'm also very disappointed that pretty much all the largest amenities I'm paying for outside the apartment are closed.
Great place, ideal location, the maintenance fixes problems in a timely fashion; just a few small things that could be slightly better, Overall though, rather nice place and I am glad I chose to stay here
I loved it. The entire time at campus lodge I felt very engaged and knowledgeable about what was going on on campus. There was no disconnect at all while staying there.
Maintenance could be more efficient. The extermination of my room and bathroom was poor the first time so they had to come in again. There’s a lady that works in the office who leaves her dogs’ feces in bags on the side of building and the office is aware yet it still happens. Office management could be a little more organized
Unexpected move due to accepting Mizzou students, but great otherwise! The units are great, amenities were close to my apartment, and the basketball court was a great added bonus.
Great experience, would consider renewing if I figure out how to stay in Columbia longer! User friendly resident portal makes everything from the paperwork, paying rent and any maintenance requests super easy.
Most of the people in this community weren't very friendly. I tried to make friends and just be nice to people in passing, but no one could be bothered to do the same.
Very welcoming community! Makes sure that everyone feels at home. Really encourages people to go out and meet others that are also living there.
very satisfied with my experience so far. i appreciate how flexible the staff is, it’s also a great community! i definitely recommend living here for anyone who may be renting their first apartment!!
Very enjoyable place to live. A lot of property, which is great for my walks and runs. Great job at keeping residents safe during this time as well.