Had a very nice experience finding an apartment here. The prices are good and the staff is friendly and helpful. I ended up with very good roommates and the apartments are of a good quality. It took a while to get room assignments, but the overall experience was worth the wait. I feel very much at home here!

I really like the pool and hammocks. The roommate matching was great. The girls that I live with are awesome and we have a lot in common. I also like that the mailbox is so close to my house.

A really good place to trust, some apartment places seem questionable but it's not felt that way here. The staff seem like naturally kind people too.

Plenty of space and the rooms and furniture are great! Love all the amenities that are provided. Some of the paperwork and getting questions answered over the phone about moving in were a little confusing, but now that we’re in it’s great!

I’ve lived at campus Lodge for 2 weeks now. It’s a lot quieter than I was expecting(which is great). The staff that I’ve had contact with have been nothing but helpful and friendly thus far. Maintenance requests do get completed fairly fast which is also great. Looking forward to the rest of my lease!

I took over someone's sublease and the General Manager did amazing pairing me with a roommate that best fit my application. Anytime I have an issue they have found a way to accommodate me for any inconvince and I would say from all the student living I've been In. Campus lodge is the best!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. When i first met one of the staff members she was very helpful and had no problem assisting me step by step through the application process.

beautiful apartments and big enough living space. when i moved in the apartment was clean. Maintenance was also very quick to help with a situation i needed help with.

Campus Lodge has been great so far! Staff was welcoming and helpful. Very excited to spend the year here. Lots of great amenities to keep me busy!

Very nice staff. Willing to work with me every step of the way! I am really looking forward to spending the rest of the year here at Campus Lodge.

I haven’t moved in yet, but the tour was great and I can’t wait to move in 8/16/18. This will be an amazing step in the right direction for me.

Awesome experience! Great staff, great prices, great everything! Was so glad I made the choice to stay here at the campus lodge. I would recommend it to anyone!

I haven’t lived there for very long but as far as I can tell it’s pretty nice. Friendly staff and a very nice and clean apartment. Very happy.

Campus Lodge is fantastic. The amenities are unbelievable for the price you pay. My friends don’t even have half of what I do and they’re paying almost double the rent. Campus Lodge is very home like and is just an amazing place to be all around. Couldn’t imagine anything better.

I would say the only thing I would suggest is to include all utilities in the rent. Otherwise the staff is friendly and helpful. They also seem to care about my needs and are very prompt when an issue arrives.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

At Campus Lodge, everyone makes you feel so welcome. Our tour of the place was very nice and informative all thanks to Mariah. The environment seems amazing, a great place to learn and have fun.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge is literally a home away from home. I felt comfortable there as soon as I moved in. I'm so glad I chose to live here while at Mizzou.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Living here was pretty great I didn't have to many problems and it was pretty close to Mizzou and the grocery stores. It's also pretty quiet.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Good. I like having my own bathroom and a clean apartment. The utilities provided all work wonderfully. Only minor complaint is the internet is inconsistent.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

campus lodge always has friendly staff working, a clean environment for residents to live it, and helpful staff that are willing to help out in any way possible.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The customer care representatives and the manager are very friendly. They made the application process and leasing signing an easy task to accomplish without any hiccups. I look forward to enjoying my stay at Campus lodge in the next one year. Do need to say, that the bonuses are great!!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My experience here at Campus lodge has been great! The matience is always available when needed and the bus is very reliable. The front desk people are also very nice.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge has been a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and the amenities are really nice. The shuttle is super convenient for getting to and from campus too.

I like my apartment because of the lighting. It is so bright and this really matters for me. Also I like the hammocks area. I think the apartment is spacious enough for me. I didn't really have a lot of problems during my stay in campus lodge. The one drawback is that I wish if their shuttles run later than 8 and if they have weekend shuttles.

The place over all is pretty good. My only compliant is that the shuttle doesn’t ride on Saturdays and Sunday and it stops early which sucks