Great place to stay and pretty close to the school and grocery stores. The shuttle run at a good time and are on time pretty much all the time.

Great place to live over all! Close to campus and close to the grocery stores. Not to loud and the apartments are pretty big and really nice!

Overall, living here is a pretty sweet deal. A big benefit is having a regular, consistent shuttle to take me back and forth to campus and it takes out the huge headache of trying to park on campus, and it's free! It's a pretty peaceful community with a good amount of outdoor amenities. It's close to places like WalMart and Aldi to get everyday things. It's spacious and has nice free parking. Some less than ideal things are the cable TV with few appealing channels, and the washers and dryers seem old and rather poor quality. The parking lot is a little potholey and narrow. Still, this living arrangement is more than I hoped for in coming to this university.

Really good front office service. Maintence is really quick to respond to complaints. Although rooms were dirty first time we moved in. There were also cat hairs everywhere.

Everything here has been pretty well so far, the only complaint I have is maintenance. I’ve made maintenance requests and have still yet have anyone come and take a look at my apartment, it is getting very frustrating to have to continue to call about simple fixes.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Very good at getting to applications fast and getting people in and I feel very well taken care of. Fast with improvements. And very good at taking care of issues that were not good so thank you

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I am so far in love with the Lodge! Having a dog in a city can be so hard but you guys make it easy! To say I am beyond grateful is an understatement! I love the green space, hammocks, wooded areas, outdoor grills, it is amazing!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It a fairly nice space for college students to live. But there are some cons. Hot water barely stay hot , gets dusty quickly, floors and walls are thin. Heating and cooling can be a pain and wifi can be a little slow. Maintenance tends to come when i need them.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My apartment was filthy when I first moved in. My kitchen was not renovated like the adds said. Also my hallway has black stains on the concrete.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It’s not the greatest, when we moved in the whole apartment was very dirty and things were broken. Although we did have everything fixed for free we still had to clean everything ourselves. We still are yet to have a TV in the common area. But besides that it has been pretty good.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Hammocks are my all time favorite and the staff is always very helpful! Residents around us aren’t too nosy which makes it easy if you are trying to homework done or even just relax

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Wonderful location to live, and wonderful staff. I love the amenities and the shuttle is also very convenient. Maintenance and other staff are the most wonderful.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I really like my apartment. It's a great size- living room, kitchen, patio, and my own room. I love my walk in closet and the size of my bathroom. The little window in my bathroom too. I like the work out center and the pool, and all the stuff in the pool. The ease of picking up packages is nice. I also never have trouble finding parking right by my building. The only thing I have been troubled with is waiting for maitnence requests and the thing ceilings.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge offers many amenities that are very much appreciated, and they take part in creating events to bring the community together every Friday; however, I feel like the apartments and the amenities have been not maintained to the degree they have needed to be and do in fact need a lot of maintenance.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

it just got better when i started my second year living here. The shuttle to school runs until 10pm which is absolutely helpful to us. And the overall furnished apartment is just awesome

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Service is quick and efficient. The apartments are up to date and clean. The amenities such as the pool, sand volleyball court, fire pit, and hammocks are definitely a nice bonus. Plus you can’t beat the price

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Truly is an amazing place to live. The pool is awesome and the staff is super helpful. The rent is fairly priced and the rooms are a perfect fit.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I love it here! The amenities are a great perk, so much better than living in a dorm. The only thing that i am not a fan of is living off campus but having the shuttles everyday helps!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Maintenance is great here. Only issue is the thin floors and condition the apartment was in when moving in. Other than that, a great place to live.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I've thoroughly enjoyed living here so far. The space was clean when I moved in and we have haven't any issues with anything not working. I've already recommended it to a friend.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

maintenance requests take a while to be completed and there have been many roaches in the apartment. when i moved in, there was paint splatters all over the floor. a minor thing was that handles on cabinets were almost all crooked and there were food crumbs and leaves in my drawers.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The apartment units are nice and the internet speed is fast. One thing this apartment community can improve on is the speed of response to maintenance requests, my unit had a broken closet door that has yet to be fixed despite multiple requests.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It’s a great place to live with friendly staff and timely maintenance request completions. One thing that sold Campus Lodge to me was their deals and the waived fee for emotional support and service animals.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great place to live as long as you can get a deal on the lease. The facilities are great, the internet works wonderfully, and the staff is very kind and helpful.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I’ve only been here a month, however it has been an overall good experience. The office staff has always been helpful and welcoming and the shuttles have always been on time which is great.