Campus Lodge - Columbia

I really enjoyed move in and the staff experience here since I have moved in. The adaptation to COVID circumstances have been great! I’m glad it has gone so smoothly
Overall, the quality of the apartment is better than others. However, the spaces are very cramped, especially the bedrooms and kitchen. It’s also annoying that the extremely loud fan turns on every time the bathroom light turns on. I really like how consistent and frequent the shuttle comes around.
The view from my floor is really nice, I rarely hear people in other apartments, and I haven’t had a bad neighbor experience ever. Also, the gym is very nice.
I've had a good experience, any problem I've had has been solved. The only confusion has been with internet problems and having to go through the provider rather than the maintenance team, but that is understandable, I suppose.
I absolutely love this place! It's been great and I am so happy the gym is opened! Wish there were sanitizing wipes for the equipment though.
Our upstairs neighbors are loud throughout the day and night. The AC in building 1 was broken during my first few days here, fixed, and then broken again.
I love the space, layout, and everything. My roommates aren’t exactly what I was expecting I said I wanted clean and tidy and I got gross and messy. I’m always cleaning up after them and they never even say thank you or anything. Definitely not what I was expecting with roommates.
Not what I was expecting on move in day, very dirty apartment. Errors and confusion with automated messaging. However, like my space and location.
Campus Lodge is a great place to live! Its inexpensive and the staff is friendly. Plus the campus itself is beautiful and there is always something to do!
The apartments were not very clean when we moved in, but after a good cleaning they were very nice. The staff in the lobby are also very friendly.