Campus Lodge - Columbia

3.9

3.9

It’s been very nice, the staff at the office has been helpful and friendly with everything I’ve needed here. The rent price is nice as well, along with the maintenance staff helping us with things needed to be fixed.
Just signed a lease here with my friends for the 2021-2022 school year. The apartments seem nice, and so does the service. There are a ton of amenities, and the leasing rates are very competitive. My only complaints are that the application is out of date and the fees could have been clearer upfront, especially the one where they try to pass the cost of building insurance onto us since renters insurance doesn't cover apartment property damage.
Very wonderful place to live, amenities are great and the overall community is wonderful. I would love to get my emails answered in a timely manner but other than that life at the lodge is good.
Love the fitness center and easy rent and electricity payments! Wish heat evenly distributed across apartment, some roommates are freezing and some are sweating
Apartment is great. A few bumps along the way but it’s great for the price. Trying to get in contact with the right people to get answers is hard. Usually takes them a while to get back to email and resolve issues unfortunately.
Good overall for the price, but the washer and dryer rarely work. We have tried to have it fixed numerous times but it never actually gets fixed. The water will just pour into the machine for hours and not run it's cycle.
I am loving my experience here at Campus Lodge! The location is great, the setup of the apartment is fantastic, and the staff is so friendly and very accommodating!
I like it here. It’s pretty cool nice beds and windows. I like the kitchen I like the private bathrooms I like the closet space Very spacious
It been great despite COVID. The stores are close enough which is great I love that the apartment s are pretty big and that the property is bid enough to walk around.
My experience her has been pretty great. The staff is friendly and helpful. As well, there’s a good amount to do on the property. I also like how close to school it is.