Campus Lodge is fine for the price. They have been trying harder recently to put on community events to make life better for the residents. On the downside, the internet has been extremely spotty over the past few weeks.

Campus Lodge has been a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and the amenities are really nice. The shuttle is super convenient for getting to and from campus too.

I like my apartment because of the lighting. It is so bright and this really matters for me. Also I like the hammocks area. I think the apartment is spacious enough for me. I didn't really have a lot of problems during my stay in campus lodge. The one drawback is that I wish if their shuttles run later than 8 and if they have weekend shuttles.

The place over all is pretty good. My only compliant is that the shuttle doesn’t ride on Saturdays and Sunday and it stops early which sucks

campus lodge has great staff and are extremely helpful in any situation. I’m excited to keep working with them and enjoying their great facilities

I love campus lodge! I just wish that the shuttle ran more hours (or late night hours) as well as the parking lines being repainted. I would also like to see a more permanent recycling bin. I wish there wasn't speed bumps as they might not be necessary in a community like ours.

So far my moving process has been very pleasant the staff has answered all 800 of my questions. I am beyond relieved that I have chosen a place where the staff takes care of their employees

This place is pretty good. The maintenance staff is great and very helpful. I like how the shuttle gets the residence to school on time. It can be noisy by some residents.

Campus Lodge is a really great, cozy place to live. It feels like a second home away from home to be completely honest. The only complaint I would make is that the shuttles don't run long enough.

Living here has been great. Maintenance is always fast and friendly. I’ve never had to complain about community loudness or any other problems. The apartment was in good order when we moved in.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I have had a great resident experience. The convenience of the location, the shuttles, and the rent price have worked out really well for me. Its been a great place to live off campus.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Wanted to live here ever since my friend told me the rent and noticed how they keep up on maintence overall better than the other apartments I have tried. Also really good about noise, other main reason for moving here and love the free food we get sometimes.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The manager is really proactive with helping the residents. The complex is quiet. The shuttle sometimes breaks down, but I’m usually is back up quick.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Haven't moved in yet but it looks nice. Very woodsy decor. Kind of like a log cabin. Rooms look nicer than the dorms, with the added bonus of my own bathroom.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

This place is pretty great. The apartment isn’t that but the they could updates some parts a little bit. Also if the shuttles ran on the weekend that would be great.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Have been living in Campus Lodge for one and half year. Campus Lodge is a good community with nice furnished apartments. Staff are all very nice.

It has been great living at Campus Lodge in general. I wish that some neighbors weren't as loud as they are, but that is not the fault of Campus Lodge.

So far my experience with campus lodge has been good. The shuttle sometimes shuts down which is annoying, however the shuttle driver Steve is very nice.

I like the staff at my Campus Lodge location they are very helpful and host lots of events for us to go to. I wish that they would be more up front when touring that your electric bill is not covered in your rent and it will triple during the winter months.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge has been a very welcoming place to live. The staff is always so nice and helpful. The maintainace workers are also very helpful and try to fix things as soon as possible.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I like campus lodge because it is clean, safe, and fun! I like having my own space but also having a living room that I can share with my roomies. Overall a great experience!

Very clean and uniform. I was most impressed with the staff at Campus Lodge. I had a great experience and will be referring as many people as I can because of how much I liked Campus Lodge.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge is a good place to live in. The facilities are quite complete and the staff are very enthusiastic and kind. Although sometimes there are some small problems, it's still good.

I have to say i have been flooded and mildewed out of my apartment. Moving last minute....but it was the help I received and the management that saves this place ⭐️Wise! If it wasn't for them I would rate this place much lower.

I like living at campus lodge. I wish the apartments were bigger and I do not really like the apartment style but the amenities make it worth it!