Pretty good overall. Could be a little better in terms of maintenance and flooring but overall a good place to be. Everything’s pretty close and the shuttle good to.

Great place to stay and pretty close to the school and grocery stores. The shuttle run at a good time and are on time pretty much all the time.

It been okay living here. The price on the electricity bill varies between me and my roommate. The downstairs neighbors are loud and the floors are thin.

My experience so far has been annoying because I'm not even living there yet and you keep sending me emails to leave reviews. You should at least wait until I'm paying rent there to ask for my input

Maintenance is awesome, whenever I submit a request online someone is on it in under 48 hours every time. All the staff in the office is very friendly and helpful as well, never had a problem go unresolved.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great place to stay. However they are saying my first payment didn’t go through when my bank says it did. Over all, I have thus far sincerely enjoyed my stay.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge, I think, is the first house since I came to the US. I think it's awesome with helpful staffs and great environment, comfortable so far.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

They have been decently helpful to fix the all problems when they occurred. The maintenance crew does a good job at fixing our air conditioners and heaters when the heating unit and AC breaks down.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The community is great, we enjoy a lot here with friends from different states or countries. It is a great experience to live here. Highly recommended.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

my experience at Campus Lodge has been pretty well. I am comfortable here and the rent is really affordable. Property is super pet-friendly.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Friendly service. The staff was very helpful in letting me know how things were ran. Did everywthey could to make my stay there welcome and comfortable

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Staff and maintenance are great, and they have great deals for the apartment! However, there was some confusion moving and I am not a fan of the company used for utilities.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Very nice place to live. Tons of amenities and great neighborhood with friendly staff. I am subleasing just for the summer but I would definitely have stayed longer if I didnt travel for work.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Very helpful staff. They were accommodating with the 5 month lease and made the process easy. My unit is nice with the location and vaulted ceilings. I wish I had a bigger bathroom and nicer counter tops

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Staff if really friendly and is always ready to help me with any questions that I may have. It is a very close location to my work and quite

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge was easy to work with and the entire staff has been friendly and helpful. I would recommend campus lodge to anyone looking for a great place to live.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The staff have been extremely kind and helpful for me, I only ssshne it will stay this way. I also heard some other great things about campus lodge!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

maintenance is kind of stagnant. I like the neighborhood and the community. I will be moving out but overall experience has been alright, nothing special.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It’s pretty Okay, it was really hard to get my lease when I applied because they were never getting back to me when I was interested but I kept calling them till I got it

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Fun place to live. I love the cozy style of these homes. Perfect place to live with awesome roommates or all by yourself. Couldn’t be more excited.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I haven't moved in yet. But the staff in the office have been really helpful as far as getting my questions answered over the phone or while I was on tour. The resident portal is also very user friendly and helpful.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My first impression were that the place looked better than my recent home. Campus lodge would definitely be a place I would recommend to my friends.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The apartments are very nice. The staff is very friendly. The 24 hour gym is wonderful. Waving the pet fee for ESA is a huge help. The deals offered when signing allowed me to live with friends who otherwise couldn't live here.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The staff were so kind and helpful! They made sure we understood everything within the leasing process. They seem super laid back and like they really appreciate the students who live there.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I can’t wait to live here and I just love the whole environment. Brad is an extremely helpful landlord and I am grateful to know I always have someone to go too!