Overall have been moderately happy! Nice facilities and staff in office have been nice. Only reason for 4 stars is that there have been a few times that I have been inconvenienced by the fact that I was not contacted in a timely manner about a subject or contacted at all. They do have a new manager and staff and they are working that out though

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

This will be my first year off campus and I look forward to starting a new year at Campus Lodge Apartments,I hear great things about the living community and the staff.

Haven't even moved in yet and I'm already very pleased! Great contact with incoming residents like my self and many rewards! I'm very excited to move into my place in august and would likely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Everything here is awesome. I really like living here. The internet is great and I love my room. My only complain as of right now is that my dryer isn't working but they responded quickly and are fixing it right away.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

There are a couple things I would make better such as the kitchen/ fire alarms. Every time we cook it seems as though the fire alarms go off for no reason. I really enjoy that the gym is open 24 hours and all the extra events held in the main lobby. Other than some needed updates to the kitchen and some noise problems, I love living at Campus Lodge.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I have lived in campus lodge for two years and have enjoyed living here. The staff is friendly and maintenance has a quick response time. Overall Campus Lodge is a good place to live. At times if can be loud though.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I really enjoy living here. The staff is friendly, the complex is clean, and maintenance is helpful and prompt. The apartment itself is a nice size and is perfect for my needs.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I loved live in Campus Lodge! Is the best of Columbia!!! The facilities and the people here, are so attention!! My second year here. And I loved!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

So far so good. Only complaint is that the dryer doesn't work. Other than that everything is great. Love the feel of the apartment and the look.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge is a great place to live. It is affordable and includes great amenities. It is also close to campus so the drive to classes is easy.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge has been a great experience so far! They have always been helpful and quick to answer questions and concerns. They worked with me to get the right roommates.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Very friendly and nice staff and the units are clean! I love this little community! I like the hammock garden and the pool! I have also really been looking forward to using the tanning beds!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Overall great experience with a good staff and maintenance. The only problem I had is with our washer which we've had fixed a few times but still doesn't fully function.

Great place, maintenance crew is awesome, always super quick about getting to you when you submit a request. Cabinet space in kitchen isnt the easiest thing to share with 4 people.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Needs more activities! I really want to earn more points and have more reasons to check in consistently other than Friday bonuses but I don't

I enjoy the gym and the variety of equipment that is available. The shuttle is also very convenient to get to and from campus. Other than that it's mostly good other than a few months having to pay extra for utilities.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My community is fine. They can be noisy at times and I often smell marijuana which I know is not coming from my apartment. I do not wish to smell that all the time.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Very friendly staff and a nice, peaceful, layer back environment. Relatively quiet and everyone seems friendly. Plenty of accommodations available.

Very economical. Have lived her three years. Friendly staff. Responsive to needs and requests. Would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive place to live with nice amenities.

Great location, great amenities. The quality of the apartments is sub-par, however. My upgraded unit was dirty upon our move in, had 3 of 4 baths that didn't drain at all, and floor boards falling apart.

Great way to earn gift cards for doing simple tasks! M couldn't be happier with the app. I can't wait to keep using it and earning the rewards I have no complaints

So far my experience involving the staff and setting up my lease has been very smooth and informative the only thing I would like to change is to be a bit faster on feedback and responses

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great place to be at, lots of space. Has a lot of amenities compared to other places I have been/ looked at. Every one has been incredibly kind and friendly!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I am very happy here. I enjoy having a short walk to the gym and work. All of the utilities are included, so that's a plus. I cannot think of anything to complain about. The room-mate matching quiz was worth the extra time. Me and Madison get along really well. When we first moved in, there were supposed to be four of us. Where is everyone? This is a very decent place to live.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge has a great clubhouse and pool area! Awesome study space and the best part is probably the gym! I really like that they have separate apartments for pet owners!