Campus Lodge - Columbia
4 stars969 Reviews

I like it here pretty much. Everything is pretty close to this apartment and even if take a bus you don’t have to travel that far. The shuttle to school is cool too.
Really good. I love campus lodge and all the amenities they provide for such a low rate. You really can’t get this anywhere else in Columbia .
Campus lodge is a great place to live. From the price, to the amenities, to the apartment size and layout, and the great community, it's one of the best options in Columbia
Great location and the shuttle eliminates the need for me to drive to campus. Service is fine, I have never had any problems picking up my packages.
Overall campus lodge was a great place to live. It was much cheaper than any other apartment living which was great. However, some of the appliances did not work correctly. The tv wouldn't show local channels and the dryer was very weak.
very nice sized rooms and perfect for college student living. up to date and has all kitchen appliances along with a nice sized living room.
Great time here at the Lodge. A good place to be for the price. About a 7 min drive from campus, but there are buses. Would recommend to anyone looking for an apartment.
Pretty great plac. Don't really have that much to complain about. Amazing price for the room you get especially since you have your own shower.
I liked the lodge a lot except for the little appliance mess ups. They did come quickly to fix them though. I loved my experience here. It was an amazing apartment. The WiFi was a little iffy. But nothing too bad.
One of the best experiences I’ve had in a long time, it’s a huge upgrade from campus residence halls, honestly couldn’t be happier with the living situation