Haven’t moved in yet and am not until fall 19 but the whole signing process was very easy, the deals were amazing and the staff were very helpful.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Love the community and love how helpful the staff is all the time. The events they hold are fun and the food is always great but the chances they give you to win legit prizes are even better!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge has been an excellent apartment complex for my roommates. They do an excellent job with customer service alongside making you feel like you are a part of an actual community.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Although Campus Lodge is worth the price that I paid, there is some room for minor improvement. Other than that, I love living here with my friends.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I really like to live in campus lodge. The environment is so good, with all the equipment or the furniture you need. Also the people here are really nice.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

This apartment complex is a steal for the price! Maintenance staff is always speedy to repair all of my requests and I honestly could not be more thankful!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge is a very nice place to live. It has such a home like feeling and is a great place to come back to at the end of a long day. The location is great and so are the amenities. I am happy here!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

i love everything about campus lodge, from the management team to the fun monthly activities. Everything here is perfect for my wants and needs!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great place to live. the pool is greater, the area in the apartment is spacious and the furniture is very comfortable. The only difficulty is that the printer in the main office has issues.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

This place is amazing! Great space, free parking! And comfortable rooms. It’s not too loud and the staff if amazing. Always something fun going on in the lobby.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I've had a blast at the residence, the managers are very nice and helpful and so are the workers! Great amenities, although some stuff like Wi-Fi is not the best, but it is do able. All in all, amazing place

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Great place to live and really close to everything. The areas not that bad and they have a shuttle to the school. The apartment is also pretty close to the grocery store.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge has remained my favorite apartment in Columbia. I signed on for a lease another year and look forward to having a peace of mind about where I will be living at.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The community I saw was really nice and had friendly people. I’m really satisfied with the management as well. It seems like they actually care.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Pretty great place to live. The rents not that bad and school is pretty close. The grocery stores are pretty close which makes it convenient when you’re living here.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Everything is good...... but the electric fee is so expensive......Four of us were shocked when we see the recent bill......We have to pay $80 per person.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Since I've moved to campus lodge I've become way more active. Being able to workout and walk around the campus is really relaxing. I've also enjoyed all of the people I've met. Its been an awesome experience!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus lodge has been extremely welcoming since the time I moved in. They are always willing to help and provide great amenities. I absolutely love living here.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My living experience thus far at Campus Lodge has been an enjoyable one. The benefit of having a shuttle that can get me to campus fast and safely is one that I enjoy thoroughly

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Living at Campus Lodge is not bad if you are a college student looking for cheaper rent. The amenities and the property itself isn't bad but if you are looking to pay less than $100 for an electric fee during the winter season, do not think about living because it gets to be p

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

This place is so great! The people are so nice and I really enjoy my stay here. The stay is amazing and they have lots of cool events going on.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

It was a great experience! Everyone here is really nice and I really enjoy my stay here :) I will definitely recommend this place to other people! I think this place is great for college students

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The environment is good and with cool roomates together we can have a lot of fun. This is a good opportunity for me to know more about different culture. Also it is very convenient to go to school.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Love Campus Lodge! Home away from home. Best place for a mizzou student to live. Great prices, great location, friendly staff, and can’t forget the shuttle bus.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Living at Campus Lodge is nothing other than great. From the multiple amenities that are offered, such as the pool, sand volleyball courts, and large gym.To the friendly staff and homely environment. This place is a great place to have a residency.