I think you guys are doing great. I like living here. I like the location and how it's away from campus but still close. The shuttle is so helpful too.

Campus lodge has been a great experience so far. We were accommodated very quickly and caught a great deal. The staff is friendly and the space is maintained well. Aside from a few maintainance needs (front door, burnt out light bulb, etc.) My roommates and I have had no trouble. Would recommend.

Everyone is really nice, and the apartments are amazing! There has been no noise disturbances as the only noise I hear from neighbors is just muffled footsteps from the apartment above us.

I enjoy my apartment very much! The only problem we had was that our front door had trouble locking, but after talking to the front desk it was fixed the next day!

I just moved in and I love campus lodge. The appliances are in good condition and the neighborhood is great. The noise level is very tolerable! The staff helped making move in quick and easy.

A great community and very friendly staff. Was not expecting such an easy and enjoyable move in. The apartment was clean and my special request to have my mattress removed was completed within 5 hours of me calling.

Nice place to stay, maintenance crew is awesome. Hammocks and grills are great to have, and my dog really seems to love the bed. One of the cheaper places

Just moved in! I am loving my apartment and the appliances are great. The noise level is at a minimum and the parking lot is huge! The move in process was simple and easy.

Good manager and comfortable living place. We have free and 24 hours gym to use. My roommates and I feel relaxed about the sclience surrounding. Free shuttle is very convenient for us to go to university.

Great place to stay, cool staff awesome workout room, sweet pool and basketball court. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking.

It's not bad for the price. The shared space isn't bad, depending on you're put with. I've been jostled around for room assignments a lot, but they've accomadated my every need. So far, I would say a good value for the price. I'm the internet is not good, so that's a downfall.

I think is really good. The staff here is very patient and kind. As an international student I cannot speak English fluently, but the stuff make us comfortable. The thing I appreciate most is the printer is free!! It's very good!

The staff members are very helpful and pay attention to what you need. The maintenance people were also helpful and quick when we had an issues.

Everyone at Campus Lodge has been very helpful with our moving in process! Can't wait to finally get to Columbia for the year and have a great year.

Very nice experience with friendly staff always there to help when you need them, love how I never have to hold when I call, would defiantly recommend

I just moved in about a week ago but it already feels like home. Everyone is super nice, and the amenities are great. I love the hammock garden and no other place has it.

Staff is very friendly. They get back to you in a timely manner and are always having fun activities at the office. It is quiet and everyone is nice.

Just moved in and so far it's been a great experience! The gym is great and so far management has been great! Overall it's been a great place to stay!

The apartment is fine. Super nice staff and very helpful when I have questions or concerns. The price is low and the quality is good. It is valuable for people who want to find a proper apartmrnt. I think my choice is wise.

Very helpful and very friendly staff. They knew all answers to my questions and helped me through the whole process of signing my lease. This is a great place to live

Great services and amenities. I experience lots of welcoming and happy people while I'm there. The prices are at a place where it will be saving me a lot of money throughout the year.

The apartment is great with amazing service and great amenities. I especially loved the gym and all of the great events hosted by the staff. Price is a little high.

I'm super excited to get to Campus Lodge in the fall. Everything went smoothly and my friends and I were very impressed when we toured. We're definitely getting a good deal on our rent rate.

Living here is pretty good and is a really good price. I really love the Community, people and enivorment. Glad I chose this place and I like living here.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Super nice staff and very helpful when I have questions or concerns. The gym is also open 24/7 and it has a lot of great equipment. The club house is also comfortable and cozy!