Campus Lodge - Columbia
4 stars935 Reviews

Good rates for what you get. Amenities are great and will be even better without covid times. Good parking and efficient in handling maintenance.
Very good prices here, especially if you get it with there specials. Staff are usually helpful, and reply to emails and calls most of the time within a decent timeframe
Good apartment for the price. Love having the upgraded hard wood floors. Love having my own bathroom and walk in closet. The units are a little run down. Stuff breaks some time but the maintenance responds fast! :)
My roommates and I have been staying with campus lodge through Mizzou, and we have loved it! It is generally quiet, and the couple of times we had a noise complaint, it was handled quickly.
These apartments are very clean and nice residents. The staff is also friendly as well. When things need to get done it is done efficiently and effectively.
pretty well organized and love how it looks in the main lobby and love the gym. i also liked how theres many events to get to know the neighbors.
Everyone I have met and stalked to are very nice and helpful. They have made everything run smoothly and have answered all my questions. I heard bad things about management but none of it is true so far.
Absolutely love it here! Great community, staff, amenities, location, the list goes on and on! By far one of the best apartments I’ve lived in.
Plenty of amenities and a nice and helpful staff. The rooms have enough space for everything I have and the living room furniture is clean and modern.
I have enjoyed my experience here at the lodge they are very friendly and they try their best to help the residents. I think they have low prices for rent.