The apartment was a mess when I moved in. I have a list of over ten things that were broke or STILL need to be fixed. Pay for a premium apartment but it's mostly for show, as half the stuff doesn't work. It's been close to a month and still waiting for things to be fixed. It's okay though as everyday it's like a suprise and an adventure as I find something else that needs to be done.

I think Campus Ldge had some pretty good staff but they are taking forever on these gift cards. The gift cards are suppose to come in in the middle of September and it's already a bout to be October

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I would not refer anyone to this place to be honest. The website is extremely misleading, the apartments are dirty and falling apart when you first move in, and staff members have given me so much wrong information.

I liked it okay until management changed. Now it's terrible. If you get a complaint for a noise violation or anything else it's upon you the person being blamed to prove your own innocence. They get to pick the amount they charge for a violation after the fourth overall violation, I have been here 2 years, we have a couple for things like parking or trash so now they can charge us as much as they want?? That is rediculous and since when was it guilty until proven innocent? The places are small, the furniture is cheap, and there are plants of places bigger and nicer for less money. 10/10 would not recommend living at campus lodge. Especially now that they are charging us more if we renew our lease... Who does that?

Lots of things are broken, not from our actions, just from things being old/in bad condition (shower handle, toilet, bathroom sink drain, washer/dryer not even hooked up correctly). Internet is slow and unreliable. Printer in the computer lab is almost never working. Shuttle drivers are inconsistent. It is cheap though, before the outrageously high electricity bill hits you that you can’t get an individual meter for, no matter how many times you request one, so you can see how much you’re being overcharged.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Had thick bread mold in our old unit in the HVAC (living with it for over a year) due to a leak and had to move into a new unit. Made it aware in November and wasn’t able to switch until after the first week of school started and made it very had to move in the snow and ice.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Price is decent, but you get what you pay for. One of my maintenance requests hasn't been taken care of for 7 months. Additionally, I was stuck with an international roommate who doesn't talk to me, but expects me to clean up all his messes. Then he resorts to leaving threatening notes when I have been gone for a week because he had to take the trash out for the first time. Being fed up with being treated as a maid and not standing for being threatened, I went to the office. Despite being in a threatening situation, they told me the only way to get this roommate out was to pay more money and take time to move my stuff elsewhere. All that combined with internet that sometimes works but mostly doesn't is why I will not be signing with campus lodge again

this apartment complex is unorganized, out of date, and the staff doesn't know what they're doing. the whole move in process was terrible. wouldn't recommend anyone living here

If I could use 0 stars I would. Campus Lodge-Columbia is the WORSE place to live. I wouldn’t recommend it to ANYONE! They said we would get our incentitives within 30 days of move in, we moved in in August, it’s Halloween and we still have not received it. Our apartment had MOLD in it and all they wanted to do was clean it with Clorox. The manager yelled at us because we wanted them to get it cleaned professionally! No one wants to live in a moldy apartment. I hate it here and can not wait until my lease it up!

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

My experience so far has been annoying because I'm not even living there yet and you keep sending me emails to leave reviews. You should at least wait until I'm paying rent there to ask for my input

Would not recommend people living here. Run down and falling apart. Not much works well. Things will be fixed then break again. Do not live here.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Not a good experience at all. 2 floods in apartment happened during my 2 years living at campus lodge. Maintenance is never on the same page as management, nor is the people working at the front desk. Extremely poor shuttle service, often times broke down or was simply not running for an unknown reason. Then would take hours to fix or have a new shuttle working.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The internet is absolutely terrible (even the manager uses an Ethernet cable) and the heating bills are astronomical even when me and my roommates keep our apartment at 68 degrees. I don't know how Campus Lodge could even think to ask me to renew my lease considering how terrible they have been treating us. They simply don't care about their residents.

It been okay living here. The price on the electricity bill varies between me and my roommate. The downstairs neighbors are loud and the floors are thin.

Conditions are livable. Very few redeeming qualities. The blinds on the door to the balcony broke within the first few weeks of moving in. At least 3 of the windows were broken upon us moving in and the cabinets were falling apart. The maintenance staff seem to be the only people who actually care about doing their job when they're called up.

worse place i've ever lived and i come from the hood. Section 8 is better than this shit, come on now do better. And i don't understand why i need 140 characters.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge often charges us extra for utilities ($60/person extra) & when we ask about why our bill is so high, they say they don't know why. They're just trying to get more money out of us anyway they can since enrollment is so low next year. They are very dishonest and it's one of the reasons our whole apartment is moving out.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

I rate half star. I believe this is a good rating from my experience. The half star comes from getting gift cards for giving reviews like this one.

I have had a great share off issues with the apartment and the staff. The inability of the staff to work with you on late fees even when it's a time period as little as two days is simply laughable. My heat was broken when the temperature was around zero degrees, and even though I notified staff, it took them 2 days to fix it because they did not classify it being freezing in my apartment as an emergency. None of the staff seem to know what they're doing, going to pick up a package turns into a chore. Everything in the apartment is already broken. The internet will turn off undoubtedly every time you are working on homework.

I appreciate that the staff is so friendly, however I have been extremely displeased with the state of my apartment. When I moved in there were cobwebs, chipping paint, and our common room was atrocious. It was very obvious nothing had been cleaned.

They have been decently helpful to fix the all problems when they occurred. The maintenance crew does a good job at fixing our air conditioners and heaters when the heating unit and AC breaks down.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

Campus Lodge has been a rollercoaster experience. The amenities are great (especially for the price), and maintenance is pretty good. However, I had HORRIBLE roommates who stole from me - Campus Lodge did nothing. The staff is hit or miss, and Campus Lodge changes their story (on literally anything) about every 2 weeks. Campus Lodge has also cheated me out of money and charged me random fees. Long story short, if you wish to move here, know what you're getting into. The actual apartments are great and spacious, and the amenities are good. However, the actual people behind the Lodge are not the greatest. Be very careful dealing with them.

Reply from Campus Lodge - Columbia

The apartment is not bad itself, but the maintenance and management is not on the same page and don't work well nor efficiently. If this were addressed it would be a better experience.

Very cheap apartment complex, often times does not have the residents best interest at heart. Shuttle bus was constantly breaking down with no repair or replacement until hours after the break down. Maintenance was never on the same page as management. Overall it seems Campus Lodge is simply trying to make the most money without thinking about their residents.

Not really impressed with the facility, and everything is all ways breaking down. When we moved in it was filthy and a lot was broken. We have called about our broken fridge and they have come in to try to "fix" it so many times and it just breaks again in a few weeks.