Campus Pointe is a good place to live at Kent. It is very nice, but affordable for the size of the apartment. It has great amenities, but the staff can be very shady. The wifi is awful and they did nothing to change it or help me. Although, my room is very nice and parking is very convenient.

Im on the first floor, and the people above me stomp its terrible and keeps us up all night. Parking is also pretty bad, Im in apartment 2, theres not enough spots so we walk far late at night especially.

Amazing! This place has been the nicest apartment complex that I’ve been to in Kent. Everyone is so friendly and amazing! Yes yes yes yes yes!

I enjoy living here! The apartment set up is extremely nice. The clubhouse is nice and always has fun events. The staff is so nice and always willing to help and answer questions

My apartment is so spacious, clean and I love that it was furnished. The club house is so nice and has a lot to offer the residents. Plus someone is always available if needing assistance

Helpful staff when calling about a problem or submitting a request online. The effort put forth by the staff when planning community events is amazing. They all do a great job.

Great location, love the amenities and stores all around us such as Acme, Walmart, Gabes, Dollar General, etc. Events at the club house are nice

Overall very nice place to live. Having your own room and bathroom is a huge plus, and the living area is very nice and spacious. My only complaint would have to be some minor maintenance issues (plumbing, brown water, etc), but they have all since been resolved.

I feel like I have had a lot of issues whether it be with leasing or my apartments, but they have been taken care of in the best way possible

My experience here is great! I love all the amenities and the staff is always super helpful and nice. The one thing I don’t care for it the lux packaging because I don’t always receive emails for when I get a package.

I love living at CP. The amenities are amazing and the staff is always so helpful! They are pet friendly and always have treats out for the animals. Best apartment complex in kent.

awesome place to live. printing at the front office is very convenient. the gym is suitable for a quick workout. having a bathroom connected to room is nice.

It has been good thus far, just scratches on the floor, water tank smelling, and the disposal breaking. We have however enjoyed the peacefulness of living here.

So far my experience has been pretty good. We have had to file a few maintenance reports, but they always come quickly and are always very nice.

I have really enjoyed the quality and location of my apartment. I have had issues with leasing and management, but other than that I love campus pointe!

Before moving into Campus Pointe, I was thoroughly impressed by all the amenities and opportunities offered. As an individual who lived in the dorms the past several years, living in this community is luxury.

Love campus pointe and everything it has to offer. It provides plenty of activities that build the community and the staff is so friendly. Anytime I visit the clubhouse, the staff is very welcoming!

Resident experience is great. I love all of the different events that the apartment complex puts on! Campus pointe is always so readily available to help!

I have been really enjoying the apartment. The amenities are great. I like having the ability to walk to go workout. I can cook my own meals in my apartment and having cable is a plus.

So far it has been nice living at CP. The staff is very friendly and I love all of the anemities​! I like that the pool is super nice, and all of the extra community involvemnt ​done for the residents.

I do like living here, it is clean and typically quiet. However, I think the lease extending to the summer is not ideal. Overall, everyone is friendly and welcoming in the office.

The experience overall has been alright. I have definitely enjoyed the clubhouse and all it has to offer. The unit itself just had things broken/damaged and I hate the fees for paying online

It’s been amazing thus far! On move in day we had some complications but they helped my roommates and I figure everything out! They really tried their hardest to make sure we were happy here!

So far pretty good. I’ve had a couple of maintenance issues but all in all a good place to live it’s also nice that it is fully furnished and move in ready

I’ve had a great experience and met my best friends! There is always a huge reward in knowing that the people you live with want to see you happy and are actually catering to your preferences.