I really like living at campus pointe. The customer service is good and the people in the office are very helpful. I also love the pool and the events they hold.

Big apartment, mostly clean outside, active community, the new clubhouse is great, free printing and coffee is my favorite, love the study room

I have had an amazing experience. Everyone is so nice and the community is great. I am always helped when needed and in a timely manor. I love campus pointe.

Very quite nice place to live it can get rowdy sometimes but it is a college town so that should be expected especially with the canes newly opened up

The faculty are very accommodating and the facility is relatively clean. The maintenance is quick to repair any issues. It would be nice if the pool was more accessible to the residents some days because guests, glass, and damage are rarely monitored and this takes away from the residents who pay for the luxury.

My experience is good overall I would just be happy to see campus point clean the halls and stairs. I know they used to but tts been over a year.

I feel very comfortable here and I love all of the amenities. I have never had an issue here. I rarely need anything fixed but when I do, the maintenance is always very prompt.

I’ve had a very enjoyable stay thus far. However the stairwells are FILTHY and never get cleaned. The clubhouse is full of amenities that are well cleaned and taken care of however the pool is always over crowded by people who are not residents and it is EXTREMELY frustrating

Campus pointe has a lot to offer! I utilize their 24 hour gym and printer access. I go to the pool in the summer. And the apartment is a cozy place to hang out at other times. I have had good experiences with all the staff. The only thing I would recommend is 1 bedroom apartments! Otherwise great place, especially for students.

I really like the amenities offered and the helpful office staff. I love my apartment layout and furniture. The maintenance staff is always friendly and on top of things. My only complaint is about the walkways constantly smelling like dog pee and trash being left outside of doors.

I enjoy living at campus pointe. My only issue is really the amount that we have to pay for individual leases. It’s kind of a lot to pay ho honestly

Apartments are generally pretty nice and the amenities are enjoyable. Everyone is the office is friendly and helpful. Overall great place to live while attending Kent State University.

I like the amentities and closeness to everything in kent, but a lot of appliances are broken in my apartment and there are always bugs from the door being opened even just for a second

Great place to live, plenty of amenities and then some. Amazing and friendly staff. Perfect community to live in as a college student. Will definitely be living here till graduation.

As an overall i enjoy the atmosphere here at campus pointe. The staff are always happy to help or explain anything to you. And the apartment is very comfortable and private enough for someone like me.

I love living and working at campus pointe! Everyone is so welcoming and quickly makes you feel at home. This is a great place to live for college students!

The maintenance is very prompt and the amenities are great. So far, I have really enjoyed living here and I do not have any complaints. I would recommend.

So far everything is good. I don’t hear much noise and everything in my apartment works very well for me at the moment. The only thing that wasn’t as good was the cleanliness of the kitchen once we moved in but that was it.

Everything seems nice so far, but the cleaning crew did an awful job of cleaning up after the last people, the floor was unswept and the cupboards were filthy as well.

I have lived here for two years now and I have enjoyed every second of it. The staff in the office and maintenance staff are wonderful and I would recommend anyone to live here!

not too shabby - the pool is great in the summer and the staff is helpful. Quick apartment maintenance and 24/7 access to the gym and computer lab

The apartments are clean, nice and new. I love all of the ammentities, such as the gym, pool, grill, and parking included in the rent. They make it easy to enjoy college life.

I have liked living here! I enjoyed when the clubhouse had food and the maintenance showed up very timely. Everyone is super nice, and the renovations look great. I like that I can workout in the clubhouse area and get package notifications.

It’s been a great 2 years here and I’m looking forward too my last one. Just have one year left and then I’m graduating so it will be nice to experience one final move around Campus Pointe

So far, I'm satisfied with my apartment. I do wish there was somewhere to walk nearby, but I just drive downtown to the park. I plan on trying out the study areas soon.