Haven't met anyone yet, however apartments and area is nice. Excited to use the pool and other facilities as well as participating in the activities provided.

Everything in the apartment was great for move in, and ready to be used. It was also very clean upon arrival and did not need to be cleaned up before I got here. Also, the check-in staff was great.

Great community beautiful apartments loving it already, apartment did have a few things messed up when moving in but nothing that can't be fixed or cleaned

maintenance is so helpful and office staff makes life so much easier! The grass is very well kept and who doesn't love pet friendly?! Everything was perfect when I moved in.

Everything is very well and well maintained. Very happy with the apartment setup and maintenance. Clean, beautiful, and very comfortable living.

Awesome facilities, nice furniture. I appreciate the majntenance and their input. I like how things are modern, a lot of community events. Great place.

Just moved in last month and so far, so good! I love it much better than my last living situation and the price works well, too. The amentities are a definite perk!

Campus Pointe has been a great experience and is right in the heart of everything. All the important things are close by and that includes the bus stop as well.

The apartment is nice, and everything works properly. Neighbors can be very loud at times throughout the day and during the night. I am never able to speak to staff about any issues because of the short office hours during which I work as well.

pretty good ,you are doing a good job.but you need to improve.the atmosphere is good,but in general it needs more effort in manitance to get a higher rate.

The cost of the apartments are not worth the amount we pay. The rates are all over the place. I have been here for over a year and I am paying way more than before. I believe I should get a discount.

Wonderful living space and a very friendly/helpful staff. This place would be great if residents weren't always outside partying/being desruptive. Security needs to do a better job.

Love living here! Matience is great. They come within a day of the request and are very polite. Staff at the office are polite and always willing to help.

I have been given the best living experience ever here thanks to the staff. I could not imagine living anywhere else. The staff makes sure to care for your every need! They're always bending over backwards for their residents.

I loved everything about campus pointe I just wish it was closer to campus!! The coffee bar is one of my favorite things I think I drank my rent in coffee

All the workers are extremely nice and helpful whenever I need them. The leasing manager even knows me by name which makes me feel more at home. I really enjoy being apart of this community

The staff in the majority is quite helpful but not quite knowledgeable. Often times questions are left unanswered but (most) are polite when you do need to reach out to them. For the ones that are not polite or helpful, they treat you almost as if you horrifically murdered their first born child. Not a very inviting community for the unfortunate price in have to pay for mediocre housing.

It is a great place to live, I think it is worth every dollar that is spent and I prefer this place over many other properties. I give 5 stars.

I have had a great experience with Campus Pointe so far! I would refer this community to any of my friends and/or family. They really make it feel like I am at home.

I love living here. I feel safe in the neighborhood and it's close to campus. The PARTA system is convenient. This is a great place for students to live.

Need more activities for each individual breezeway. Something along the lines of a contest or something between all of them. Something to get everyone involved and mingling

They are very understanding and are alway able to help. I enjoy my Roomate's and the community. The only thing that is bother some is that the windows are thin so when there are people outside you can hear everything.

The apartments honestly aren't that great. I never have any hot water and there's a 50 gallon hot water heater in my apartment. There's only one thermostat and it's in the living room meaning my roommate and I don't get to control our own heat.

Love everything about this place. Grass is always kept nice and green. A lot of space to do homework and study on the lawn as well as relax. Happy about the pool opening too.

The apartments are as seen in the pictures. Rooms are nice and decent size and of course furnished. Rommate matchmaking is something that I would sugest to be improved. Furthermore, neighbors sometimes do not respect the 10pm quite hour period and continue partying until 2-3am. Otherwhise everything is nice and cool