Campus Pointe - Greenville

Excellent community, just wish I could have enjoyed the pool while I had the chance (thanks corona) Staff is great and always makes me feel welcome
Living at campus pointe has been such a great experience so far. The staff is incredibly personable and always willing to help when a problem arises. I have sent in 2 maintenance requests and they were both resolved within 24 hours.
I been there for about three weeks. Ve"y quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is very slow, in repairing. Property manager Mrs. Lydsi was very nice.
I’ve loved living at Campus Pointe so far& wish I would have found out about this complex when I first moved to Greenville. My apartment is so spacious and cosy. The neighborhood is really nice too.
I love living at Campus Pointe. The apartments are super affordable. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I can not say enough positive things about living in this community.
The ladies in the office are super nice and the bedrooms have your own bathroom and walk in closet that are both extremely spacious. Pet friendliness is great.
Living here is awesome: Lydia and the rest of the staff has brought us in and made us feel like we’re at home. Definitely will recommend living here to everyone.
LOVE!!!!! Lydia and all of her staff are the best. She makes anything you need possible, and never hesitates to pick up the phone. The environment is beyond welcoming and makes being away at college feel just like home.
I love how spacious and clean the condition of the apartment is in. The front desk staff are friendly and respectful. I also like how safe everyone is being with cleaning frequently especially the gym.
No complaints so far! Happy to have access to a fitness room. Half star deduction due to the fact that I'm stuck in my room a lot... I suppose I could leave.