My experience here as a resident is humbling. This was my first apartment, and it helped give me a sense of independence as well as something I can call my own. I'm beyond grateful for this experience, but my only complaint would be how the complex is situated. Leaving the complex is such a pain most of the time due to traffic and limited outlets.

I really enjoy the area and how quiet the apartment complex is. It’s not a far drive and the proximity to food, stores and pharmacies are a nice bonus. The gym is nice. Getting packages is pretty easy, although I feel like there should be a way for packages to be dropped off after hours because I’ve had many failed delivery attempts which delays me getting packages I need like textbooks. The issue for me was the amount of broken things in my apartment. I feel like it has been nonstop with maintenance. While they are pretty quick about fixing things, I feel like many shouldn’t have been issues in the first place. For example, when I moved in our couch and chairs in the living room were stuffed with trash from the previous tenants, and that should have been cleaned prior to our move in. We also didn’t have any smoke alarm batteries, and didn’t come to offer us any for at least a week so I had to install some myself. Not a perfect apartment by far, but for the price I’m ok with it.

Everything has been pretty great so far. First year, there was a bit of an issue with noisy dogs, but that went away with the wave of residents, so all in all, I would say everything is pretty good.

Everything has been great. Maintenance has been fast for the issues that I needed. The front desk people are always helpful. Safe feeling in the community as well

I love living at Campus Pointe! The apartments are nice, everyone is super friendly, and I can get to camlus easily using the busses. Life is good at Campus Pointe, 10/10 would recommend 👍

I’ve been at Campus Pointe for a and 2 months and I absolutely love it! Everyone’s nice and understanding. I also have a walk in closet, a nice size room and my own bathroom in my room.

I have been a tenant here almost a year now. It's a nice quaint place close to every necessity. I haven't met any rude neighbors or had a conflict with crime. Staff is friendly and maintenance always checks in to make sure the job was done correctly.

The atmosphere is wonderful, the staff is helpful, the system for keeping everything clean and up to date is efficient. I really enjoy this place!

Everyone is friendly, the amenities are nice and maintenance is reliable when called upon. Though our last move-in was a bit rocky, any problems we had were solved before they became too much of an issue.

I love living at Campus Pointe! Great location that is very convenient for grocery shopping, eating out, commuting to campus and even the North Rec Complex.

The staff is very friendly they make you feel at home. The maintenance people are very nice and do a good job. I love how spacious the apartment is and how big the rooms are.

Living it's quite community. Gym needs a little more. Laundry appliances need to be new. Other than that the staff is nice. I would recommend a friend.

I love Campus Pointe Apartments! It is such a nice and small apartment complex! I feel very loved by the staff and I know they would help me with anything I needed!

Campus pointe is a lot better than I ever expected. Everyone In the front office are very nice. And the gym equipment has to be my favorite part about the apartment complex

Great Place to live, love the location, price, and the unit has all new flooring. Maintenance is wonderful, they come very quick after you put in a service request.

This is by far the best student living experience I have had. I love that it's a smaller facility with a smaller staff so everyone can get to know each other. The front office knows me by name! I think that fantastic. I love the remote location. I would like to give a huge shoutout to the maintenance team for always being quick and helpful. None of my household problems have lasted longer than one day. THANK YOU CAMPUS POINTE!!!

So far I've had a great experience. The staff is friendly, maintenance is prompt and the community is relatively quiet. I haven't had any problems and it's already a better experience than my previous two apartments.

I mean, this place is awesome for a first time apartment. Like, for someone who has never been on their own before, this is a GREAT place. But, I would like my dresser that I was promised.

So far I have really enjoyed living here. The location is very convenient and the space of the apartment is worth the price. Although I’ve had a few things that had to be fixed, they were fixed in a great amount of time.

I love the intimate community! Campus Pointe did a great job roommate matching. The staff are very welcoming and tentative. I would definitely recommend living here.

Very good so far, had few issues when we moved in but they were fixed immediately! Always very helpful and freindly! The service man Travis is very nice!

Very fast response for maintenance, very friendly and great environment all around, have had no problems whatsoever with any aspect of this place

Could not ask for a better place to live. Good amenities. Great space. Low rent. Great community vibe with everything the ladies in the clubhouse do for the residents.

I like campus pointe its nice and quiet. However, once I moved in my apartment needed more work done to it. The light in my closet is not attached, it's hard for me to look in the closet at night. There are a few other things wrong also.