Campus Pointe - Greenville

I love living here! For my first time, kind of, being on my own it's an excellent place. I'm close to campus and I'm close to a lot of places I go on the regular.
I’ve loved living at campus pointe the last 2 years and plan on living here for at least one more before I graduate. The staff has always been reliable and fun and my apartment is fantastic for the price. Overall it has been a great stay at Campus Pointe. Thankyou.
Campus Pointe is a nice place to live. Bedrooms are very spacious. Only a few miles away from East Carolina University which is really nice.
Campus Pointe has a great, friendly staff. It is an excellent apartment community to be a part of. I'm glad to be living here for another year.
I have loved living here. Everything is just how I like it...the space the apartment gives me, the open floor plan, my own bathroom and so much more.
I’ve been here for two years and had no problems! I love the closet space and the room. The leasing managers are always nice and understanding. Would definitely recommend!
I enjoy my stay here at Campus Pointe. The residents are really cool. Staff is very professional and friendly, it is in a very nice and quiet neighborhood. Overall its a really cool place to live.
Great place to live and is all inclusive! The apartments are fully furnished and they have great amenities you can use, such as the gym and swimming pool.
I love living here. The apartments are very affordable and kept up to date. The complex is in a prominent location & the staff is very helpful.
I love the small community style of the complex. The staff members are always friendly and accommodating. Repairs and maintenance requests are simple to complete and done in a timely manner. It’s close and convenient to my classes and shopping. Campus Pointe really does a lot for tenant involvement giving residents a variety of opportunities for rewards and fun! I love it here! It’s home💜