Love living here! This will be year 3 living here and it has been great! Can’t beat the prices with having your own room/bathroom. Only downfall is hearing our neighbor play loud music every so often, but you get that anywhere. Great place overall!

The location of the apartments are very well. It is not to far away from campus. Surrounding stores and restaurants make it easier for me to get some food when I’m around.

Roommates are loud and prevent me sleeping/wake me up several times a week. Oven doesn’t work well, nor do washer and dryer. But overall I enjoy the apartment.

From what I know since I'm new to the apartment complex that they have an amazing staff. the rooms are also very nice it's something that you would love to experience they also have in 24 hours fitness.

CP is definitely the best place to live! It’s an amazing property with an amazing staff. I couldn’t ask for a better environment to live in!

I haven’t quite moved in yet, but so far everyone seems very nice and very helpful! I’m sure this will continue as I move in. They have been very helpful on letting me move in early so that it is more convenient to me!

The Vietnam War (Vietnamese: Chiến tranh Việt Nam), also known as the Second Indochina War,[62] and in Vietnam as the Resistance War Against America (Vietnamese: Kháng chiến chống Mỹ) or simply the American War, was an undeclared war in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia from 1 November 1955[A 1] to the fall of Saigon on 30 April 1975.[10] It was the second of the Indochina Wars and was officially fought between North Vietnam and South Vietnam. North Vietnam was supported by the Soviet Union, China,[14] and other communist allies; South Vietnam was supported by the United States, South Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Thailand and other anti-communist allies.[63][64] The war is considered a Cold War-era proxy war from some US perspectives.[65] It lasted some 19 years with direct U.S. involvement ending in 1973 following the Paris Peace Accords, and included the Laotian Civil War and the Cambodian Civil War, resulting in all three countries becoming communist states in 1975.

I haven't moved in yet but so far the experience has been very easy. I signed my lease on line and I am sure excited about the amenities. Everyone has been very helpful.

Great experience! Employees are always willing to help, maintenance is fast and it’s a great atmosphere! There’s always something interesting going on in the office!

I like that my roommates are awesome and that We all respect each other and hangout,campus pointe does an awesome job of including residents to events that they hold

I love staying at campus pointe. It is very convenient for me to get to my job as well as going to the grocery store. The staff is wonderful.

Living at this apartment complex has been absolutely amazing!! Everything on the property is always very clean. The staff and maintenance crew are very nice and always willing to help! I would recommend everyone to live here!!

Good so far. Disappointed to get 3rd roommate that is expecting a baby in the fall. Not sure if that will work out. And afraid her boyfriend will be here more often than not.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I lived in Campus Pointe apartment complex in Bowling Green for two years. I subleased in and subleased out and overall both were easy processes.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

nosy office people the told me that they been watching me basically and telling me i can’t have the same people coming out my apartment more than 3 times a month .... umm lame

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The staff is friendly and great and they are very prompt if there are ever any issues. Apartment space is comfortable and very well managed, I have no complaints!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I am a future resident and my experience so far has been excellent! Everyone has been so kind and helpful. I was very pleased by the original tour and the staff was happy to take me on another tour when my parents were in town.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

The staff is friendly. Your neighbors can get pretty noisy but it’s quiet for the most part. Maintenance is fast but not always the most accurate.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I’ve lived here close to a year and I’ve loved it so far. Staff is very freindly and will help you on anyway they can to help solve a problem you may have.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

living at campus pointe has been a pleasant experience… The 24 hour access to the gym has been a big plus for me after working long hours and not wanting to drive to the gym, I am able to come into the clubhouse work out by myself and wall back to my apartment. The staff has always been very friendly and listened with any concerns I may have. It is great for any college student wanting a cool atmosphere to live around.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Enjoy my stay at Campus Pointe! Everyone in the front office was very helpful and it was my home away from home, because I'm originally from Atlanta and have no family in Kentucky.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Campus Pointe is a great value for the money, especially since rent includes all utilities - which is super convenient. Literally the only downside of living here are that the kitchens aren't super updated. Would definitely recommend it here.

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

Love campus point, it is very convenient student living at a good price. The staff are friendly and the apartments are roomy and spacious! I

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

My roommates are very sweet girls and the size of the bedroom is great for me and my sweet cat. The room and bathroom were very nice and clean and exceed my expectations still to this day its better than i first thought it would be!!

Reply from Campus Pointe WKU

I have enjoyed living at Campus Pointe so far. It is easy to contact someone at the main office and I love that animals are welcome. Only downfall is that people do not clean up after their animals but that is not the apartment complexes fault. I also love that the individuals over the apartment host events and keep the tenants involved. They truly seem to care about us. Best apartment complex I have lived in so far.