Good price for the quality and size of the apartment. The kitchen is a little small but the bedrooms and living room is big enough for your needs.

Good apartment and close to campus for the price. Love having the shuttle to campus, its always reliable. Biggest complaint is ths linolium in the living room and kitchen is very cheap and easily tears from the chairs and couch, but not a huge problem.

Amenities are great, upgraded apartments are clean and nice, staff is helpful. The pool could be cleaner, the gym needs to be kept up better and maintenance could be more helpful, but if I have a problem it's usually addressed in the office.

Solid apartment complex. Throws a lot of event for the community. Have a good Hot chocolate machine. I get it everyday and its amazing. good people

Affordable rates, good amenities, quick maintenance. The only improvement​ I would like to see would be to have more notice when staff will be entering apartment.

The "premium" apartment has a lot of little messes. There's some cracks in the wall, the desk is falling apart, and it's not as tidy as I'd expect for the extra cost. The community is nice, though!

Apartment is nice. Leasing office is somewhat unorganized. Can't wait for the pool to open. Have no idea when that will be though. Much more quiet than I expected.

So good! Awesome job! Great amenities good price! Not bad noise across the hall. Some other residents are pretty noisy but that is ok and not really management fault.

Good, not great. Staff is friendly, but maintenance can be slow. If you lose a bus pass, there is a $25 fee to replace it. Shuttle could run from 5-6 as well to be more convenient for people.

It would be a lot more convenient if the bus ran for at least part of the hour 5-6. A lot of people get out of class or activities at that time and it's awkward to have to wait an hour for the bus.

My apartment has nice amenities. The bus drivers are super nice, as well as the office staff. I also love the free coffee and tea in the office, as well as the printing. Some of my neighbors are super loud, though, and the walls are thin.

Love it here! Our heater has broken several times but each time maintenance has been speedy in replacing it. Very friendly staff all around.

Convenient location only about 2 miles from campus. Good amenities. Great amenities. The shuttle runs almost all day so you do not need a car. Good place but i feel like i could have lived somewhere better this year.

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing, so I don't know if my review is worth anything. So far this is a very interesting experience that I am looking forward to.

Eh. How you choose roommates suck. I also think rent is too expensive and if someone is paying for a super two the roommate you pick should also have a super two

Great facilities for the price. Staff tries their best to help and maintenance will fix any problem you have. The closeness to campus is fantastic as well.

Never had any issues with management or maintence. Apartments are a great size and all of our appliances work just fine. My only complaint is how thin these walls are. I can always hear music from the people under us. Other than that, it's great and I'd recommend!

The bus service is dependable and amenities are convenient and good. The only bad things are the wifi and TV service which are not reliable.

I love my apartment and the staff is always very friendly and knows what they're doing any time I need help. I just don't enjoy how much utility bills jump around

It is a nice & comfy apartment, though it could be improved. The student staff are very nice & friendly. It would be nice if the printer was more reliable, instead it is usually a hassle.

So far I'm really satisfied with my apartment especially my room! Plus, the people of the management are soooo nice, friendly and helpful! I'm glad that I chose to stay here.

Nice community. Nice extra perks like internet, furniture, utilities included within the rent. Apartments are up to date and in nice shape. K

Super nice staff here at CampusView! Gets maintenance requests done quickly! If you renew early enough, you can save a good amount of money!

The most comprehensive database of apartment ratings and reviews anywhere! Before you rent an apartment make sure you find out what residents are saying first.

You guys are doing well. Great app. Love the new community where its easy to win points and get great rewards. The rewards are nice and usually