Campus View South Bend

Overall a great place to live with friendly staff. When we moved in, we didn’t have a screen for our balcony, and didn’t get one until the month before we moved out. Also had some loud neighbors which was unfortunate but not the staff’s fault! I would recommend Campus View to a friend.
The text communication was great, because I was able to have my questions answered by an employee who knows the apartments and the application process.
Good! Enjoyed living here. Price was reasonable, maintenance was responsive, leasing office employees were kind. Plenty of parking. Walking distance from campus
Super responsive and helpful staff whenever I have called to ask any questions with regards to anything! Rooms are great and do not break the bank!
Well, I haven't lived here yet, but I am going to soon and am hopeful to have a great experience. Everything looks good and the management was good enough.
Great place to live. Office staff is very friendly. Fitness area and pool are great amenities to have. Patios and balconies are a great feature. A lot of space for a lower price than most of the competitors! Parking lot/entrances could use some paving work. Monster potholes going in and out of entrance to SR 23.
The staff was always helpful and easy to talk to about questions and problems. The apartment worked out well and I had plenty of room. The only problems were the occasional need for maintenance/
It was a decent place to sleep, not much more to it. It wasn't outstanding, but fair for the price and what I asked for, was good enough. Good-bye!
The complex is right on the other side of the to campus. It has a cheap rate for a studio apartment given the area. Wished they fixed the parking lots though - lots of water gathers in the far end.
The staff members are friendly. We have had a pretty good response for maintenance issues. The price is pretty expensive for the quality of the apartment, even when renovated.