Campus View South Bend
4 stars286 Reviews

The apartment is close to campus and newly renovated so it's super convenient. The staff are friendly and helpful. Plenty of storage space and an ample living room that's perfect for inviting friends over.
Have been living in Campus view for almost a semester now, and it feels great. The place is perfect for students. It is close to the campus, and above all it's peaceful.
Very close location set across the street from the university of Notre Dame Campus. However property needs some improvement —significant issues with parking lots with pot holes and poor water drainage leaving major flooded sections of the parking spaces.
Awesome space. Houses could have a little more maintenance before but it is pretty good. Great customer service at the main building and maintenance reports are resolved really quickly.
It has been a good experience. I was nicely accomodated by the managing staff when I had issues with my apartment. I am now in a great living situation and enjoying my stay.
The residents are extremely friendly and nice. The apartment is lovely and exceeded our expectations. Moreover, the neighborhood has all the necessary spots within a walking distance, i.e. coffee shop, grocery store, campus, dollar tree, etc. are all within 5-10 minutes.
Great place & great location. I love the place and how big it is. Would recommend to anyone. Only thing I wish is that the community center was accessible 24/7.
Apartment is very good and staff is also Cooperative. Any complain which we do always resolved with in 24 hours. Apartments are password protected.
Good not great. Everything was ready for me like they said it would be but slowly waiting on answers of things I’d like to knock out. Still waiting for the mail room/weight room key
Move in has been fairly simple. The staff is friendly. However, the unit does has some wear and tear and a couple of bugs. Amenities are great! Would just appreciate extrnded gym hours