It’s been good, I have gone to a few events and they are always great. I wish there was more community here but overall I can’t complain. I think the staff does their best

Great location, easy access to campus. Pricing is great, neighbors are well-behaved. Maintenance can be a bit slow, but the staff are very friendly.

Nice apartment complex in a perfect location, and very nice people. The main office attend inquiries very quickly. There is a nice room to study with friends, a gym, and pool for the hot days during summer.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Although some of the staff is friendly, many have been very rude and unresponsive. My apartment was quite dirty when I moved in from the previous residents and the staff was very unhelpful. I was told to clean after my previous residents, which I don't think was the correct way to handle the situation.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Does the job, but truly nothing special past the basic necessities. It is close to campus so that it is easy to get to and from class and is on the cheaper side of student housing.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The staff is friendly and when we were deciding on which apartment we wanted, whether remodeled or not, and with or without amenities, they were very helpful. I like living around students although not everyone socializes together.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

I love the staff and their willingness to help me. This has no correlation to the people running Campus View, but I have been having a lot of problems with my neighbors. They throw loud parties that last until 2 or 3 AM every weekend, leave beer cans all over our building, and yell out our building code to anyone that walks by. It makes me feel less safe in my home.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The people in my building do not really socialize with each other, but I do have other friends in Campus View so it's nice that they are so close. Also everyone that works here is really sweet 💜

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Everything is great :) Super peaceful and quiet and it helps a lot when I have to study, especially during a time like finals week. Everyone is really nice too

Reply from Campus View South Bend

I have enjoyed living here. The staff is great to work with. Loved using the pool this summer. I have had a good experience with maintenance when something has been wrong in my apartment, they are quick to respond and fix the issue!

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Neighbor is loud and blasts his television until the early hours of the morning. I’ve restarted to banging on the wall, but it hasn’t helped.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

I just signed my lease and the people in the office were so helpful in helping me fill out my paperwork and answer any questions that I had.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Great staff that is always there for you. Also, is one of the best locations! Everyone is always wanting to come over here because it is so close to everything.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Campus View is a great place to live! The value for the quality of apartments available is really great. We pay less than our friends at other complexes for more space!

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Slightly dated apartment. Carpet wasn't replaced before move-in. Great location, solid price. I wish the gate between our parking lot and Mulligan's were constantly closed and locked to prevent people from wandering through.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Its pretty good. Depends on the day but overall not a bad place to live. The people are nice and places arent bad but sometimes maintenance can be horrible. Location is great for living offcampus and people enjoy life here too

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The emanates are great. The location is amazing, but the costumer service is shitty. All they care about is making money! People who works there do do not have any respect for people and if you do not know your lease well they try to trick you into stuff! So watch out :)

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The community is nice and friendly. The office staff is nice and has potential. The property has plenty of potential and is due for a good makeover that could really help it thrive

Reply from Campus View South Bend

So far my experience with Campus View has been quite good. The employees working here are all nice and friendly. Life is very convenient here and it is not far from campus. Additionally, because we have to enter pin to enter into each building, I feel safe living here. Overall it is a nice place to live. I've already recommended my friend who is currently considering Campus View as her next place to live next year.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

it is conveniently located so you can walk or bike to and from campus. plus there are a bunch of close by restaurants as well that you can go to.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Friendly, helpful staff maintain the grounds and units year round. Maintenance requests are addressed quickly and effectively. Location right next to campus is unbeatable! Recent renovations are a plus as well.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The parking lot is the only thing making this a 3 It’s bad. Leaving the parking lot on the south side (near speedway) there is a massive hole. Fix it.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Great place to live and make new friends! the neighborhood is quiet and calm, with a lot of activities to meet people. The staff is really friendly too

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Overall, Campus View is a nice community. It has nice amenities and I enjoy my town house very much. The town house has great space. I wish it would've came a little cleaner and with some of the issues already fixed, but overall I enjoy it.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The leasing office has been really helpful with move-in, and maintenance has been very responsive to requests. I’ve had a few charges that seemed a bit exorbitant for unexplained, but again, the leasing office answers questions. I just wish they been more straightforward about the amount for some of the charges. For what I’m paying, the quality of the apartment makes sense. The convenience can’t be beat though.