Everything is great :) Super peaceful and quiet and it helps a lot when I have to study, especially during a time like finals week. Everyone is really nice too

I have enjoyed living here. The staff is great to work with. Loved using the pool this summer. I have had a good experience with maintenance when something has been wrong in my apartment, they are quick to respond and fix the issue!

Neighbor is loud and blasts his television until the early hours of the morning. I’ve restarted to banging on the wall, but it hasn’t helped.

I just signed my lease and the people in the office were so helpful in helping me fill out my paperwork and answer any questions that I had.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Great staff that is always there for you. Also, is one of the best locations! Everyone is always wanting to come over here because it is so close to everything.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Campus View is a great place to live! The value for the quality of apartments available is really great. We pay less than our friends at other complexes for more space!

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Slightly dated apartment. Carpet wasn't replaced before move-in. Great location, solid price. I wish the gate between our parking lot and Mulligan's were constantly closed and locked to prevent people from wandering through.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Its pretty good. Depends on the day but overall not a bad place to live. The people are nice and places arent bad but sometimes maintenance can be horrible. Location is great for living offcampus and people enjoy life here too

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The emanates are great. The location is amazing, but the costumer service is shitty. All they care about is making money! People who works there do do not have any respect for people and if you do not know your lease well they try to trick you into stuff! So watch out :)

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The community is nice and friendly. The office staff is nice and has potential. The property has plenty of potential and is due for a good makeover that could really help it thrive

Reply from Campus View South Bend

So far my experience with Campus View has been quite good. The employees working here are all nice and friendly. Life is very convenient here and it is not far from campus. Additionally, because we have to enter pin to enter into each building, I feel safe living here. Overall it is a nice place to live. I've already recommended my friend who is currently considering Campus View as her next place to live next year.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

it is conveniently located so you can walk or bike to and from campus. plus there are a bunch of close by restaurants as well that you can go to.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Friendly, helpful staff maintain the grounds and units year round. Maintenance requests are addressed quickly and effectively. Location right next to campus is unbeatable! Recent renovations are a plus as well.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The parking lot is the only thing making this a 3 It’s bad. Leaving the parking lot on the south side (near speedway) there is a massive hole. Fix it.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Great place to live and make new friends! the neighborhood is quiet and calm, with a lot of activities to meet people. The staff is really friendly too

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Overall, Campus View is a nice community. It has nice amenities and I enjoy my town house very much. The town house has great space. I wish it would've came a little cleaner and with some of the issues already fixed, but overall I enjoy it.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The leasing office has been really helpful with move-in, and maintenance has been very responsive to requests. I’ve had a few charges that seemed a bit exorbitant for unexplained, but again, the leasing office answers questions. I just wish they been more straightforward about the amount for some of the charges. For what I’m paying, the quality of the apartment makes sense. The convenience can’t be beat though.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

they are very nice and helpful , help us to handle many problems. We are so appreciated. The blind is broken, but the manger replaced a new one immediately.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

These apartments are very close to campus. Staff is very friendly and helpful. But it took a month for a handyman to respond to a maintenance request.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Nice community, staff is helpful. Need more bike racks and crosswalks. Haven't interacted with the maintenance staff yet. Sometimes my apartment building smells

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Community has been pleasant to live in. Neighbors are super respectful and have not dealt with any issues within the apartment. Both my roommate and me are pleased.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

I love Campus View. The staff are so hardworking and personable and the pool is such a great amenity and it is always clean. The quality of my un-renovated, unfurnished apartment is superb! It is great to live in such a nice community SO close to campus!

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Great location at a great price! I've enjoyed my time here so far. They try to make the community a fun place to live. The staff is also very friendly and helpful!

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Responsive and quick but we had a bug issue in the apartment. Affordable and the cheapest you’ll find around Notre Dame. Overall not a bad experience

Reply from Campus View South Bend

I hope the response I get from the staff of the apartment could be more friendly. I don't feel welcomed, and I hope the community improves. Maintenance requests should be taken care of a little bit faster, and I hope the staff cares for their residents because so far I never got that feeling.