Campus View South Bend
4 stars262 Reviews

Such a great location and community. Office staff is attentive and always on top of everything. Not to mention rent is super affordable. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for student housing.
Have had a great experience since being able to move off campus last minute this year. The place is kept clean and maintenance is very timely. Parking easily accessible. Gym and Pool unfortunately limited due to COVID, but are nice.
I love my apartment and community at Campus View! The staff is wonderful and available when needed, the maintenance crew is super helpful, and it's a great location!
Great community where people are able to gather. I have had a great experiences with neighbors and the staff are also very helpful. Nice townhouses.
My experience has been good and I look forward to my time in Campus View. However I can only give 4.5 stars since washers and dryers are not in-unit.
The people are nice and helpful. The community is electric. The actual apartments need some work but overall are great for college students.
The units are in good repair for the age of the buildings. The inclusive utilities and location to Notre Dame campus save a lot of hassle. All in all, it's a fine place.
The complex provides relatively good in renovated apartments when you take into consideration the price for which you pay compared to other facilities in the area.
The staff if always quick to answer the phone and they are patient whenever I express concerns. My friends also boast about the quick and friendly customer service.
It is a great place to live. Very close to campus, nice amenities and pet friendly. The staff is very helpful and they offer nice activities.