Campus View South Bend

I've been living here for the past 2 years and it was a great experience. However, this year I have pretty noisy neighbors that listen to very loud music at night and do parties. We also used to receive an email when we received a package and that is not working anymore, so you can have your packages in the office for a long time without knowing. Other than that, the staff is very friendly and helpful
The apartment complex's head of maintenance / maintenance manager has always been super nice and very helpful when my apartment has had an issue.
Everything is great so far. My roommate and I have few complaints. It is an easily accessible spot close to some great restaurants and grocery stores. Great community as well.
10/10. It has been great. Close to campus, great apartments, good neighborhood, little deck and backyard. I recommend campus view to any and all.
The staff is so helpful & welcoming! The amenities are always clean & kept in shape. It’s a great location in relation to the Notre Dame campus & the greater South Bend community. I love it here!
I've had nothing but positive experiences with CampusView since moving in at the beginning of August. I appreciate the staff and all they do here!
friendly staff and good maintenance service, located very close to the University of Notre Dame. However, the pool or the gym haven't been open during the whole summer even though it has been announced it on social media that they were opening . It is disappointing that other apartments that pay half rent have the pool open.
The staff are friendly and helpful, but the general upkeep of the complex is slow. The neighborhood is amazing; it's one of the closest apartments to Notre Dame's campus.
For what you pay for, it's fine. The renovated units are nice but the buildings themselves are a bit older. Amenities are okay what what you get. The staff is kind but often have their hands tied. Overall, it's not bad and is extremely affordable for the area and proximity to ND.
Overall a great place to live with friendly staff. When we moved in, we didn’t have a screen for our balcony, and didn’t get one until the month before we moved out. Also had some loud neighbors which was unfortunate but not the staff’s fault! I would recommend Campus View to a friend.