So far my experience with Campus View has been quite good. The employees working here are all nice and friendly. Life is very convenient here and it is not far from campus. Additionally, because we have to enter pin to enter into each building, I feel safe living here. Overall it is a nice place to live. I've already recommended my friend who is currently considering Campus View as her next place to live next year.

it is conveniently located so you can walk or bike to and from campus. plus there are a bunch of close by restaurants as well that you can go to.

Friendly, helpful staff maintain the grounds and units year round. Maintenance requests are addressed quickly and effectively. Location right next to campus is unbeatable! Recent renovations are a plus as well.

The parking lot is the only thing making this a 3 It’s bad. Leaving the parking lot on the south side (near speedway) there is a massive hole. Fix it.

Great place to live and make new friends! the neighborhood is quiet and calm, with a lot of activities to meet people. The staff is really friendly too

Overall, Campus View is a nice community. It has nice amenities and I enjoy my town house very much. The town house has great space. I wish it would've came a little cleaner and with some of the issues already fixed, but overall I enjoy it.

The leasing office has been really helpful with move-in, and maintenance has been very responsive to requests. I’ve had a few charges that seemed a bit exorbitant for unexplained, but again, the leasing office answers questions. I just wish they been more straightforward about the amount for some of the charges. For what I’m paying, the quality of the apartment makes sense. The convenience can’t be beat though.

they are very nice and helpful , help us to handle many problems. We are so appreciated. The blind is broken, but the manger replaced a new one immediately.

These apartments are very close to campus. Staff is very friendly and helpful. But it took a month for a handyman to respond to a maintenance request.

Nice community, staff is helpful. Need more bike racks and crosswalks. Haven't interacted with the maintenance staff yet. Sometimes my apartment building smells

Community has been pleasant to live in. Neighbors are super respectful and have not dealt with any issues within the apartment. Both my roommate and me are pleased.

I love Campus View. The staff are so hardworking and personable and the pool is such a great amenity and it is always clean. The quality of my un-renovated, unfurnished apartment is superb! It is great to live in such a nice community SO close to campus!

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Great location at a great price! I've enjoyed my time here so far. They try to make the community a fun place to live. The staff is also very friendly and helpful!

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Responsive and quick but we had a bug issue in the apartment. Affordable and the cheapest you’ll find around Notre Dame. Overall not a bad experience

Reply from Campus View South Bend

I hope the response I get from the staff of the apartment could be more friendly. I don't feel welcomed, and I hope the community improves. Maintenance requests should be taken care of a little bit faster, and I hope the staff cares for their residents because so far I never got that feeling.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Great place to live as it is very close to Notre Dame. It also is only about 10 min to IUSB. The staff is very friendly and is willing to help.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Nice place, renovated, with all utilities, parking space and very close to the University. Also wifi and cable TV is included. Management people very friendly and always try to help.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Apartment is clean and orderly. Amenities are accessible and kept clean, especially the laundry area. The staff has been extremely responsive to all questions and concerns!

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Campus view is a great place to live! The location is perfect and the amenities are great. The apartments are a little old but you definitely get what you pay for.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

It is inconvenient to not have laundry in units and have to pay for it in the office. It would be a lot nicer to have free laundry in the common space.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The community is great. My neighbors are ideal. The staff is friendly and helpful. The business infrastructure could be better, but they make up for it with a stellar maintenance team.

Reply from Campus View South Bend

My entire resident experience has been amazing from the office staff to maintenance to neighbors to amenities! I would highly recommend residing at this amazing groomed, quiet and affordable community!

Reply from Campus View South Bend

Living here is great. The staff is super friendly and helpful. The neighborhood is quiet and calm. The place also has a new pool! We really enjoy living here

Reply from Campus View South Bend

So far I have had a great experience with the employees of Campus View as well as the apartment that I am living in. Amenities are great and people are friendly :)

Reply from Campus View South Bend

The management has really picked it up this year! The pool is amazing, the responsiveness is great and I see clear improvements in ine year. That’s why I extended my lease. Too bad the houses are so old and troublesome