Campus View South Bend

Great staff and welcoming community! It’s in a very convenient location to campus, although amidst the COVID-19 crisis, it doesn’t matter as much. I think that the relay of information could be a little more efficient as well.
Love it here! Great amenities and very friendly office staff. Can't beat the price and great location near Notre Dame. Proximity to places like Taphouse on Edge is nice as well! Free parking is great.
Overall, my house is nice and I like the two story floor plan. Only thing that bother me is the dirty toilets and the pipes under the sinks leaks from time to time.
Very nice staff and responds well to maintenance requests - but, can management PLEASE fix the lightposts/lights surrounding the property? It’s very unsafe when having to come back from campus at night and no one can see people walking in the evenings. Plus there’s a giant hole in the parking area in the back that collects all the standing water, making it vertically impossible to park in certain areas or access one’s car trunk.
Had an amazing experience so far. Friendly staff and lovely property. More than enough to suit the needs of a regular college student. And it does not blow a hole through your pocket either
Pretty good place to live, but sometimes the neighbors are super loud in the hallway. I suppose that happens everywhere, but it's been less than a week so far
It's good. Staff is nice, maintenance is very responsive and thorough. Always enough parking. Sometimes a weird smell in the hallway of my building. Electric is super expensive.
We've been living here for a year and a half and renewed our lease for another year because is a great place and pretty close to campus. We live in a townhouse in great conditions.
We've been living here for 1.5 years now and we can say that living here is great. Super close from Notre Dame campus, friendly staff, quiet neighborhood and very pet friendly too.
It’s been good, I have gone to a few events and they are always great. I wish there was more community here but overall I can’t complain. I think the staff does their best