Campus Village at College Station

4.2

2,501 Reviews

Megan
1 day ago
I love this place!! Everything you need come with the apartment!! The staff and maintenance does an amazing job and will always contact you back right away when needing help!!!
Alexander
1 day ago
Great complex, fun amenities, very active within the apartment community. Maintenence is amazing and do fast and amazing work, the only issue is that there is no security, people have had all their tires stolen, and I have had my catalytic converter stolen. No cameras or servalence to help with these issues.
Joseph
1 day ago
The experience was pretty good. The amenities were nice as well as the staff. The living quarters were decent as well. Would recommend people living here
Jonathan
1 day ago
Had several issues with the plumbing of the sink, water leaked all over the kitchen. However maintenance responded very quickly to the issue. Also had some electrical malfunction in my room, maintenance took a while to come by and check it out. The pool and hot tub have been dirty all year round, wish they cleaned it regularly so that i could use it.
Sasha
It was very good I really enjoyed it. I would say it does get loud sometimes but other than that I really enjoyed campus village and living here.
Morgan
I love campus village. The staff is very helpful and fast to do maintenance if requested. There is plenty of visitor spots to ensure people don’t get towed as well.
Jack
Loved living here. Great pool, great times. One complaint I may possibly have about living here is that the parking spots fill up very quickly.
Kaitlyn
After we finally got rid of the roaches, it has not been too bad living here. I am still excited to move though. Also, the hallways of the apartments need to start being routinely cleaned because we have bird poop, throw up, and just disgusting stuff everywhere. Honestly, after seeing all that for so many months, I am not shocked that roaches infested in the first place.
Austin
Love it here so much the amenities are amazing and the Wi-Fi strength is outstanding i also love the gym the new 24 hour availability is very convenient
Peyton
I enjoy everything about CV from the apartments to the amenities. I just wish roommate matching was better since my roommates were 5 years younger than me which caused some issues. Otherwise, I highly recommend living at CV!