Campus Village is great so far! Amenities such as the study room and conference rooms are very useful being a full-time student and the coffee machine is great, too! The WiFi might be slow at times but it usually resolves itself. Awesome experience so far.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Wonderful place to live. Lived there for over 3 years and can’t conplain. Everyone was nice and just in general had a welcoming atmosphere. Great place.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Great apartment! Would (and plan to) live here again! Pool is super fun, and the lazy river, hot tub, and volleyball net are awesome. Plus the office people are very helpful

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

The staff was so friendly while signing my lease and they were so helpful in answering our questions! They have a beautiful complex and everything was clean. I can’t wait to live here!

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Everybody is extremely nice and considerate of each other. Lots of ways to meet and interact with others, such as events at the pool, voleyball tournaments, and even just pick up at the basketball courts

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

It is a great place to live. The rooms are spacious, and the amenities are great. The only bad thing is the WiFi sucks still even though they said they fixed it

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Great staff that provided everything I need! Was able to sign and get everything worked out in plenty of time! Great access to many resources and overall good place to live

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Overall pretty good. Some loud neighbors, but it doesn't usually bother me. The worst part is the parking. They "reserved" all the spots next to my house, but neither my roommates nor my neighbors bought any reserved spots. I never see anyone park there, but they threaten to tow if you do. I don't know who would pay hundreds of dollars to park in front of someone else's house, but I wish they would get rid of the reserved spots all together.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

My roommate’s mom is living with us. I know she’s been living in our townhome from Nov 26-Dec14. She has stayed before and after that timeline as well. It’s an extremely uncomfortable situation and they have three dogs that I’m not sure are registered with CV. I really don’t know what to do.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

The amenities at campus village are very clean and I was very pleasantly surprised by how nice my actual unit is. The maintenance staff is incredibly helpful and fix any issues quickly and professionally. My one complaint is that the WIFI is pretty terrible.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I love everything about campus village except for how they handled sales last year. I was the first to sign and received no discount over those that signed very late. They seem to have fixed this and are selling out now. I would live here again if it was not student living.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Other than the semi hard beds the apartments are amazing and are beautiful for the price. Also I love how close they are to campus which makes it easy to go to class and not worry about being late

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Campus Village is such an awesome place to live! The maintenance staff is seriously awesome and stays on top of requests! The front desk staff is always SO friendly!

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I super enjoy campus village. The homes are fully furnished, there is always parking, the study room is so convenient, and the staff is so nice. I feel like this is the home, and not just a temporary place where I live.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

It is very nice, just wish there was a bigger area like a park for did too run and play. Also wish there was a garage or some sort of storage available.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Campus Village has been great as far as maintenance and the amount of space for the price. The wifi is really bad and the gym equipment always seems to be broken which are two downsides.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Campus village is a fun place to live, with a great location and friendly staff! Housing is well kept and maintenance responds in a timely manner.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Ammities are okay. Townhome living is very cramped for space in common areas. Maintenance and staff have been great. Rates I now consider high after I pay more than other new signees when I have renewed my lease. Main reason for living here is the location and bus route to A&M campus.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

The maintenance team is fast and helpful! I’m only rating it 3 stars because I wish they would stop asking me to renew my lease all the time when it’s only December and I haven’t decided yet.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

It’s my second year living here and it’s still great. The customer service is amazing and the maintenance team is always quick to respond and very helpful.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

There are so many convenient features that come with living at Campus Village. Study rooms, free coffee, and the gym at CV are all essential to college living.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Staff is always helpful and willing to do whatever it is you need! Amenities are expansive for what you are paying. Great location, apartments are very nice. Only reason not 5 stars is because some of the apartments are a little banged up (nothing bad, just wear and tear). Be very explicit on the move in report because they will try to get you on whatever they can

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I have lived at Campus Village going on 3 years and I love it! Maybe it’s not as new as other places such as Park West or Berkeley House but it’s mkrr than nice for what you’re paying for. The maintenance staff is AMAZING! They’ve fixed everything the day of. Being right next to whataburger is just and added plus. Other than parking at night and the mail delivery sometimes being a hassle, I love campus village!

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Good distance from campus. Workers on this property are very nice, from the bus drivers, to maintenance, to and always willing to help staff.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

The apartments are very well kept, the workers are friendly and attend to any things you need, and the people living here and friendly as well