Absolutely love living at Campus Village!! Everything at this apartment complex is great from the pools to the apartment to the club house! I love living here!!

It is great living here the people are nice and the staff is great. The only thing is the WiFi sucks bad but other than that it’s great being here

Love these apartments! From the proximity to campus, the lazy river, what could i not love about it here...? I haven't had any issues yet :)

its been cool living here. I like the gym and the pool! i like the coffee i get it every morning. I like the roundabout and the sidewalks and the colors of the building.

Living at campus village has been great, I haven't had any big problems with anything and even when there was a problem it gets dealt with fast so thats really good.

As a parent I chose this complex for my daughter for safety, location, and lastly the 'extra perks'. However, the 'extra perks' seem to always have an issue of some sort. Roommate matching took waaaay to long with continuous run around as to why. We have recently been told that changes will be made. I have faith this will be so. My daughter is happy living here so far and I hope the remainder of her time will continue to bring joy.

Really good apartment complex, good location and super nice pool. I’ve never had any trouble with the staff here. Nice people and nice price

Everything is pretty great here except for just a couple things. Some people who have dogs don’t clean up after them and we have found feces right in front of our door several times. Everything else is great though.

I love the community here and the amenities! The internet could be better though. I love my roommates. I love how the complex allows animals.

The location of Campus Village is amazing, you're close to campus, but away from all of the hustle and bustle. The maintenance and staff are super helpful and kind, and the units are so roomy and homey.

I enjoyed my two years living here, the staff are super friendly and helpful! The bus stop is the first and last off campus stop on Route 31 which makes getting to class super easy!

Campus Village has given me the best college experience I could ask for. Theyre always holding exciting events at the clubhouse for people to socialize at. They are always on top of the mail, and getting it to us with ease. They never fail to motivate us and give us a nice living experience . I love it!!

Nice place, friendly people, fun activities at the clubhouse. The mirror room is great for dance practice. Wifi and shuttle bus could be better at times (especially at night when I'm doing homework), but overall good.

I like the numerous parking spots, free printing, free coffee, free wifi, free cable. i have had good experiences with maintenance and staff.

The parking situation is terrible. No one uses the reserved spots but they tow if someone tries to park there. I don't blame anyone for not buying a reserved spot because they're overpriced.

Good area, big rooms, nice staff, fast move in, good activity line up, tries to involve the residents as much as possible, inviting environment

Some of the furniture such as sliding door is rather old and get jam/squeaks when opening closing. Hot water will on rare occasion run out of water. Kitchen is nice, internet originally had issues and had to do several tickets and phone call to get fix.

The community seems very friendly and the staff is willing to help. Sometimes people drive too fast and don't watch where they are going. However, I have overall had a good experience.

It has been a pretty good experiment, but i would definitely say that the internet is a huge problem with me. Especially with schoolwork and stuff.

Location is good, the shuttle bus is awesome. The only thing i don't like is the Internet. It is super understandable the free Wi-Fi is slow, but at least we should have the ability to upgrade it. I can pay for the upgrade, but unfortunately we cannot upgrade by ourselves.

I like the apartment, but the carpet was super gross when we moved in. The maintenance is okay, we’ve put in requests to get things fixed and it’s either taken awhile to get it fixed or it’s just not fixed.

Campus Village is a great location and value for the quality of living and amenities provided. Neighbors can be noisy and parking is hard to find at night, but not terrible

Enjoyed first semester living at CV. Hung out at lazy river and played basketball with new friends on free time. Wish the pool movie screen was functioning.

The location is nice, and the clubhouse staff are really friendly and helpful. The apartment was not super clean when we moved in, but was tolerable. Maintenance is often backlogged but they are helpful when they are there. The coffee machine in the clubhouse is absolutely amazing.

My rating would be five stars if my requests at initial move in were taken care of. I did not agree to take the apt as is and I expected things to be taken care of upon request.