Campus Village at College Station

4.2

2,306 Reviews

4.2

2,306 Reviews

Room was not clean on move-in, floor was filthy, couch was filled with hair under cushions, toilet had brown mold under the lip of the seat. Put in multiple maintenance requests and it took nearly 2 weeks to have any of them filled, still have only had one filled and the work done was not satisfactory. Furthermore, at that point I had forgotten about the maintenance requests entirely and received no notification prior to maintenance arriving in the morning. Dark paint spots all over the walls, every outlet and switch has paint on it, paint was obviously done by amateurs, darks spots and dents in the doors. My door does not close completely at the top and will swing open if not latched, visible rust around bathtub. ALL of the caulking in the bathroom is in need of replacement, which maintenance has still not responded to, (request submitted a month ago). Pool is in horrible condition and the bottom tore up my feet.
Campus village is a really nice place and I really like it. The only issues I’ve had after moving in is that I’m in apartment 4x4A and I got room C so my bathroom is across the hall from my room, which is fine with me. But there’s no lock on my bathroom and I was told there would be, and my other roommate has a lock on hers. One burner in the stove also doesn’t work. But other than that, the place is awesome!
Campus Village is an amazing place to live. From the amenities, to the 24hr gym, amazing, and fast maintenance, campus village is the best place to live in college station!
So far it has been pretty good. I have enjoyed being here and living here. Everyone is super nice and helpful. I would say one thing that can be improved would be keeping up with the request forms but other than that I love living here at Campus Village.
The apartment was in ok condition when we got there. My carpets was stained with some type of pink. In fact my carpet is still stained with that pink.
1 star
It was pretty crappy when I moved in, they failed to clean my building so we had roaches for weeks. I was really disappointed, also my community can be kind of loud. We always have a person drive past in a really loud car.
Good price and layout with nice amenities, but have had to make many maintenance requests and each one has taken a long time to get done/hasn't been taken care of still.
Very good I love the apartments. It was a very easy and not stressful move in. I would suggest this place to anyone looking for a good apartment
The place is dope, I can hear folks often though through the door and there are a lot of random bugs. The place is really nice though, and maintenance cares!
I am really enjoying my experience at Campus Village so far! The only downside is that the parking lot gets full very quickly, but other than that, everything is great!