Campus Village at College Station

4.2

1,674 Reviews

4.2

1,674 Reviews

I love living at Campus Village! For the past three years, the staff has always been helpful and attentive to any of my needs. The location is great and not far from campus.
I love the apartment community that I belong to and the environment that it provides. College Station is a great city and this community makes it better!
I would definitely recommend a townhome if you are looking for a more quieter place to live. Parking is one of the things I like about this place compared to others as it isn't much of an issue for me. Maintaince is very quick to come and help you.
Overall, the apartments are not too bad. It can get quite noisy at times during the day and at night when people race their trucks down the center of the apartment complex. Other than that this is a good first apartment. The 2 bedroom is pretty spacious but doesn't have a pantry.
I have enjoyed my stay at Campus Village! They have an awesome pool! However, I wish they took better care of their current residents. Once you sign a lease and have lived here I feel like they have the attitude of not caring about you anymore and are only focused on attracting new residents. The hallways are always dirty and need a good power wash. And trash piles up bc residents leave it on the stairs. Overall it’s a cheap price and it’s okay here.
I had a great time learning about the apartments and touring them. I am so excited to start living here in the Fall! It’s going to be a blast!
I had a great two years at campus village, they staff is very friendly and very helpful. The apartments are nice and clean for the most part well taken care of as well
I'm glad we were able to find a 5x5 so I could room with all my four other friends. We searched forever but it seemed like our living plans for the semester were going to fall apart. That is until going to Campus Village.
I haven't moved in yet, but all of the staff has been so helpful and kind. The apartments are so nice and clean and I can not wait to move in!
I rate my experience as 2and a half stars. It wasn’t a terrible experience but it wasn’t great either. The rooms are pretty small but the pool makes up for it all