Campus Village has an incredibly helpful and accommodating staff. Campus Village is definitely the best apartment and they are very reasonably priced considering how nice the units are!

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Enjoyed my stay at Campus Village. Friendly/helpful bus service that would take us to the campus bus stop. I’d probably stay here again if i could.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

The staff is good the apartments are nice and spacious. The pool is good most of the people that live their are nice. I really like living here

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Very nice apartments. The rooms are spacious and the mainenence team responds to errors and flaws within the apartment quickly. Overall woukd recommend to anyone.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I love how y’all so opening n how y’all make it feel like it’s home I love the community n the people that work n the office they very welcoming

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Everything is great, except that the garbage is a little far. If you don’t mind the walk to the bus stop then this is a nice place to live cause no one bothers you

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Even though I am moving out, I enjoyed my time here at Campus Village. The complex is clean, quiet, and safe. I don't remember ever having a problem with management or anything of the sort.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I’ve lived at campus village for quite awhile and the service is always exceptional! The staff is very professional and helpful, and the grounds are always very well maintained. Highly recommend!

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I do not mind living here, there are just some things that could be changed. Our washing machine is broken and we have put in numerous work orders, and it is still broken

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I had a pleasant stay my one year at campus village. The amenities were nice and the leasing office was always there to answer any questions you have.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

For the first few months, the internet in the clubhouse didn’t work. There has also been vomit in our building since January. The staff is always nice and maintenance is always fast to respond. They check the apartments all the time.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I have yet to move into campus village but based on past experience with leases and apartment complexes you guys are the most friendly and professional group of people I have dealt with. I am extremely excited for my move in date.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

The community is very quiet, calm, and clean. However, I wish residents had consequences for letting their dogs 💩 everywhere and not pick it up.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I have loved living at Camous Village for the last year. The shuttle is very nice when i need to get to class on time. The front desk is always kind, helpful, and patient. Looking forward to the next year!

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I have very much enjoyed living here at Campus Village the past year. The amenities and staff are great and I would recommend to others to live here in the future.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I have lived here for 2 years now. I think it is a great community to start out at. It has a great pool, workout room, and I like the townhome. The location is nice because it is close to everything! I would recommend living here!

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I lived here for two years. The staff was always nice and friendly, while the amenities were top notch. The people were generally great neighbors, with some exceptions that come from the sophomores-juniors who live here. One complaint: the hot tub was always either broken or gross

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Please rate & review your apartment community. (140 character minimum). Please rate & review your apartment community. (140 character minimum).

Lived here for three years. Pool is good but often closed because they're draining it for glass. I wish they power washed the hallways and stairs of the buildings more than once a year; the concrete gets disgusting between washes. Fitness center is alright. Computer room would be better if they installed Microsoft office onto their devices, otherwise it's a nice facility.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Really enjoy the various amenities offered at Campus Village. It also has a really great location that gives me good access to Texas A&M university's campus, and all my favorite places to eat.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

My move in date is the 18th of August and they have done nothing but help me in my journey. They keep me updated on where I’m at and what I need to get done!

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I will be moving in at the end of August this year, ive seen the apartments multiple times and i was encouraged by a friend to move in with her. Its a beautiful place

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I like the place a lot. I don’t currently live there as I am moving in in August. However, I did used to live at campus village when I first came to cstat. The pool wasn’t on point, the apartments were nice and the staff were usually okay. Now that I’m back, they’ve come out with a bunch of new things. The convenience mart is a big plus.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

From the moment I first toured with Campus Village, I knew it was a great place to live! The people are friendly and very helpful! The apartments and clubhouse are very nice too!!

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

It Seems to be a very positive atmosphere while visiting, the people were very nice while giving us a tour and I can’t wait to move in next year