move in was super easy!! made everything run so smoothly. Just wish the apartment would have been much more cleaner....but so far so good and we love the pool

The place is clean. The staff is friendly. The community is kind of separated. I wish there was a way for more event so the people can get to know each other

I really like the environmemt so far. Not too noisy. Clean place to be and to live. The staff is nice and helpful. Easy to contact over the phone especially.

Lie this place I just wish there was a dog park ln the complex my dog Hates being in a leash but other than uhg all is great!! Love campus village

It is a very lovely community. While I was moving my stuff into my apartment, two other residents came to help me. Having just moved here, I already knew this was the place to stay.

Awesome job so far! Love all the workers here. They are so patient and answer all of my questions. I haven't had the best experience with student housing, but y'all have exceeded my expectations.

Just moved in and everything is great! Staff was great helping everyone with questions and I'm excited for the new year! Still hoping for a tanning bed in the club house!

Love it here! The house is great, the complex is awesome and the pool and amenities are so nice! Maintence is super helpful and very on top of things when help is needed!

Well I just got moved in, and so far so good! I am excited to see what this year has in store for me as I begin a new year in a new apartment.

Good for the most part. The hallways/ elevators/ stairwells can get a little dirty and will go for long periods of time without being cleaned.

This has been a fantastic experience. Earning points for almost doing nothing which will lead to rewards is just plain out awesome. I love it!

I have been using this website for a couple of months now, and I am extremely pleased with how smooth the website is running and how simple it is to earn points to some of my favorite stores.

Excellent! I filled a work order and maintenance on our AC was done less than 24 hours! Amenities are kept clean, the only complaint is that the printer is always low on toner!

From our vast amenities to our friendly staff, Campus Village is a worry-free environment that allows you to focus on the most important thing - being a college student. You will experience our "Best of Class" luxury housing with the freedom of an apartment designed for today's busy student. It’s only minutes away from everything so why live anywhere else?

I have had some minor problems with the apartment. However the staff jumped on it straight away to get everything fixed. The friendly service here is phenomenal.

Haven't had any problem. The noise level is good. The WiFi is not that great. It keeps disconnecting me so many times for some reason. Other than that it is a nice complex.

This is a really great place to live. It had all the amenities that I need and the staff is very friendly. My only complaints are the wifi and the thinness of the walls.

Had an awesome move in experience at Campus Village. Everything went very smoothly and no trouble getting keys and information. Y'all go and keep up the good work

We should be notified if the electricity will be off. But other than that y'all are doing a great job. I moved in a few days ago and love it.

So far I love this apartment more than my previous complex! The staff is friendly and attentive, not to mention the house has tons of light which is a bonus!

I love the amount of inviting emails! I forgot I had this account until I got the emails reminding me of opportunities. What a fun app everyone needs!

Living here for my 3rd year and absolutely love it. Management is great and maintenance requests are completed within a day. My A/C went out at 8pm last year and I called the front office and one of the maintenance came to my apartment that night and got it fixed.

Move in was a smooth and easy process. The workers were always there and willing to help out in any way that they could. The front office staff is so great and I always associate Campus Village with the best management staff.

Friendly staff! Great amenities. The price can be high unless you sign early but a lot of the benefits counter the price. Only complaint would be parking. And they add reserves which will add to the shortage of parking.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Doing great. amenities are great. Everything is always clean and it seems to be well taken care of and unto date. This is my second year living here and its great.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station