Campus Village at College Station

4.2

1,882 Reviews

4.2

1,882 Reviews

I like living here. I Never have any major issues other than random apartment things. Maintenance requests always fixed quickly as well. Great experience!
So far I have enjoyed my stay at Campus Village. The management from my experience have been helpful and maintenance requests have been very prompt.
Best experience so far in college station. Always able to find a parking spot near my apartment and the noise level isn’t unbearable. The amenities are great and the rooms are pretty spacious
I love campus village it is so cool and so nice and the staff is good and I will probably resign thank you guys so much for all your hard work
Nice amenities and I love my unit. Everything comes furnished and in nice condition, and any issues I have had have been quickly taken care of by the maintenance staff. Office staff can be a bit unprofessional at times
This apartment/living complex meets the living needs that anyone can possibly want. No complaints, everything is in order with good amenities.
Amazing experience so far here at Campus Village! Amenities are great (love the coffee bar), bedrooms are spacious, and maintenance is quick to address and resolve all our issues. Couldn't be happier with this place!
Campus Village has a calm and welcoming atmosphere. The rooms are spacious and their amenities are awesome. Their prices are also unbeatable. I definitely recommend CV to anyone looking for off-campus housing.
Great awesome place!!!! The only thing I do not like is the fact that the water pressure is low. They need to do a better job on that. Moreover, the stupid towing trucks, don't know how to do their jobs! My car has been towed twice and this place needs help with that!
Overall my signing experience has been really great and I’m just super excited to move in next year! Everything has been super easy and I’m excited to see what else Campus Village has to offer!