Campus Village at College Station

4.2

2,158 Reviews

4.2

2,158 Reviews

Best place I've ever lived at. 10/10. The amenities are really amazing and the pool is honestly the best part about this place. I also really enjoy playing sand volleyball as well.
Sick. Really good time! The amenities were nice, the staff was nice, and the unit was nice. A fun environment to live while going through college!
I LOVE campus village! Such a great neighborhood, great location, great amenities & great staff!! CV actively pursued building an enjoyable experience for their residents :)
It was great all the services were met to standard. One thing I would say that bothered me was the garbage disposal and how inconvenient it was. Other than that everything else was great the staff and front desk employees were great.
I really like living here. Maintenance is always responds quickly, I have had no major issues with anything all year. Overal it was a good experience living here.
I love campus village! They have amazing anmenities and rooms for an unbeatable price. I have been living here for over two years now and especially love hanging out at the lazy river.
Amazing experience visiting my sister, now to live here for college will be an amazing journey! Thank you, I look forward to living my four years on your property!
The main complex is nice and clean. I believe the complex should be open for residents before 8Am for them to get coffee and use gym. The apartments should have security cameras for the parking lots in order to prevent auto theif. I enjoy the mantenace crew because they work hard and are fast to respond to work orders.
Roommate had a gun while intoxicated and y'all did nothing about it. We moved in and our apartment was dirty, we later found cockroaches. A very bad infestation that took about two months to fix.
Campus village is probably the best choice for an apartment in college station. There are many things that make me say this, but the main ones are the price and amenities.