Love the apartment complex, just not the location to the A&M Campus. The service is great and I love the amenities! I am in a four by four and it is a great layout!

everything at campus village is so great, maintenance is quick and reliable. I love the size of my room, it is more than enough. also, the size of the bathrooms is perfect. I love the shower/bathtub combo!

I think the management here is great, they always answer my questions and never had any issues with them. I however don't like how I have had problems with my roof leaking, mice and now roaches. This problems are due to how this place wis built.

This apartment complex is very quiet and a great place for students to live. They great amenities like a lazy river and Starbucks coffee machine.

Even though move-in was pretty difficult, living here has been very pleasant. Staff has been nice, and all of the amenities are very convenient. However, maintenance is very slow.

I've lived here for the past two years, and it hasn't been a bad experience at all. The management certainly wants to squeeze every penny out of your pocket, so it is necessary to monitor billing, etc., but the facilities and apartments are pretty nice.

I have been here 3 of my 4 years in college. Very nice place with great staff. The amenities are awesome, and the events they have during the year are lots of fun.

Very crime free community except for some problems with breaking into cars. Very good compared to if I lived in Bryan instead. Very urban feel and nice amenities!

I love living at campus village. They have so much to offer! I definitely recommend to my friends! Great place to live and also very close to campus!

I love living here I just wish that the gym was more functional/ not always broken/ had actual free weights instead of the smith machine. But yeah

i just moved into campus village and so far it's pretty nice and the amenities are really nice too. it's kinda expensive but the management and staff are really nice

I think campus village is a great place to live! The amenities are great and the staff are friendly and always helpful. Work orderd are completed the next day or within a couple of days. I think the only downside is that the apartments are far from the bus stop.

I have lived here all 4 years of college and love it here! Everyone is super nice, and helpful! And the amenities make it so much better!!!!

It is a decent place to live. They have pretty good management and do a good job of not getting in the way. They do need to improve the parking, it is horrible.

I've had a great living experience so far. Definitely excited to live here again next year. The amenities are awesome and it is nice to have coffee available at all times.

Love living at Campus Village! Already signed my lease for next year! Love the staff who are super friendly and helpful. Also, a huge fan of all of the amenities including free printing, coffee and the gym!

Overall it’s been a decent experience. The place is clean and well maintained. The maintenance crew is awesome and takes care of all of your needs in a timely manner. There are a few front office workers who are completely awesome but then there are some who seem to lack knowledge of what is going on

Love living here! The staff is friendly and maintenance comes so fast. The shuttle is good, too. It will pick you up if it sees you walking to the bus and drops you right outside the apartment.

I love living here at Campus Village. It’s safe, beautiful, a bus ride away from Campus, and in a central area where everything is close by.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Great place to live! Love the atmosphere and being a part of a amazing community. Definitely resigning and letting people know it's a great place to live.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

The apartments are great. The maintenance crew works very quickly and efficiently. The front crew is also very friendly and helpful whenever they are needed. The only complaint is the walls are just a little thin

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I live in the 5x5 flat. Even though there are 5 bedrooms it is still very roomy and comfortable to live in. Everything is very up to date and they even include a shuttle service to help get you across the complex.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

I like living here for the most part, but maintenance and management sometimes aren’t up to par. I wish the parking was also better but I understand there’s only so much you all can do

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

Enjoy living here and all the activities/food that they provide during the course of the month. The lazy river is a great place to hang out.

Reply from Campus Village at College Station

campus village has helped us a lot with anything and everything we have needed! Its a great place to live and I encourage others to live here!