Campus Village at College Station

2,363 Reviews

4.2

2,363 Reviews

Kaitlyn
It’s a good place to live. However, the one bedrooms are pretty expensive for the cleanliness and overall quality apartment you receive. Office staff are great! Maintenance team is incredible!
Verified Resident
Campus village is a great place to stay. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to buy affordable housing in College Station without the expense of quality furniture and amenities.
Bob
CV is a great place to live. terrific amenities especially included broadband internet and many sports channels on tv. the staff is friendly and maintenance crew are amazing and engaging.
Javier
Campus Village has been great! No major issues. Maintenance is quick and efficient. That being said, I am still waiting for my discounted rate to take effect and a couch cushion to be replaced from prior tenants. Other than that, fantastic! Great apartment for students.
Jack
Overall, I would say that my experience at the apartments at Campus Village has been pretty average. I enjoy the amenities, but parking could be improved.
Carolina
Great place to live that is not too far from campus. Excellent amenities and staff is always friendly and helpful with whatever you may need.
Braden
The complex has it's good and bad things. Mainly the bad thing is that the visitor parking is absolutely trash through the complex. There is hardly any towards the back of the complex farthest away from the clubhouse. Also the crime rate is bad in the parking lot. My roommates truck was broken into and a part stolen from underneath it and there are no cameras or anything to help prevent this from happening. These are my two main issues and they need to be resolved fast!
Alyson
I have been living here for two year's and a half and my experience has been great. The stuff is always really friendly and ready to help, and maintenance gets done very quick.
Shandie
It has been great living here! The staff is very nice and understating! Maintenance is the best I have ever seen! Maintenance comes super fast when a request is made!
David
I love the apartment size and the space available for the residents. The apartment complex as a whole is mostly quiet and peaceful. The open gym and study rooms are great assets for students and the people in the office are amazing!