Campus Vue Apartments

My experience with campus vue has been great they have great customer service and positive attitudes they never made me feel uncomfortable they always made sure I was good
I love living here because the staff is awesome! Everything is nice and I can tell the new crew is working really hard to make their residents happy but I just wished the garage would be more safe
The community is great & the staff is very friendly. The only thing I would really complain about is the valet trash. They don’t come on weekends & that’s usually when the most trash accumulates.
i like how campus vue. the people at the office are very nice and it’s really close to campus. i only wish we had more security so people’s cars don’t get broken into.
I’ve been living here since my freshmen year and have had a great experience. Would recommend to people looking for a place to live close to campus
Honestly When I first moved I was pretty disappointed in pretty much every aspect of of my apartment, the mess, the broken stuff, unclean. However the maintenance did a phenomenal job of redoing the place they repainted my room and the halls they changed the lighting and repaired plenty of other stuff. The new management is willing to work with your needs and I completely respect and appreciate their desire to make campus vue better. The maintenance team is the back bone of the apartments and is much need in order to uphold better standards. I can see with the new management and maintenance team They will make campus vue the best apartments for students in the near future.
Good apartment but for the money I would expect more. There is always trash in the garage and in the halls, and the parking situation for guests is terrible.
The office staff maintains great communication. For the rates, the complex offers good amenities. As a college student and metro user, I feel the apartment is at the perfect location. Whenever requested, there were quick maintenance follow-ups.
Living here has been fun. I really haven’t had any problems and if I do, management doesn’t have a problem with solving it. I appreciate what all they do here to make the living experience easier.
Much improved here at the Campus Vue. I’ve seen more effort and friendly faces. There is not much to complain about with the new management but for sure the old one.