My favorite thing about CampusVue is it’s location as well as the style of the apartments inside. The apartments are sleek and appealing. The community is also vibrant and the staff are helpful

I really love how modern the apartments are and how it is fully furnished and has everything you need in order to feel at comfort in your own space.

the employees are great! the printer is cool too, so is the study rooms. Oh and the vending machine has all the late night munchies, and the security guard loves his job so that’s safe.

I love all the amenities that Campus Vue has to offers. Living here has been the best experience I have ever received from an apartment complex.

I love the office staff, they are so friendly! I also really enjoy all the events throughout the month, they’re constant and always so much fun :)

I like how close the location is to the university of Houston campus it takes me five minutes to bike there. The proximity is a huge pro as I work on my PhD.

New management is so much better! He wants residents to explain issues so they can be resolved and also holds many events with free food. Lots of incentives

The staff is my favorite thing about Campus Vue . And the rooms. I also like the study rooms Bc it gives me a good environment to do my homework and also the activities they have for us .

I like how the apartments are organized and how near are from my classes. In addition, I like the excellent service of the people who work here.

the bedroom and bathroom is nice. i also like the kitchen the stove works really well. the shower and tub works well together as i can take a shower and after take a relaxing bath.

Clean and safe environment. Staff is friendly and welcoming. A great place to live specially because it’s so close to UH and has a shuttle stop right opposite.

Better management. Great study rooms. Pool is a lot cleaner these days which is really very good! Only thing is they take forever to actually send out gift cards that we earn through the community rewards app!

I think my favorite part of living at campus vue over other places having dogs everywhere. I dont have any pets, but i like that i have the option to get one in the future. I know theres issues with having dogs everywhere, like the flea epidemic, but it looks like yall have that issue under control now.

Nice place to live in. Come on down and enjoy staying at campus vue. Got cool amenities to pass your free time. They got tv with HBO so you know where to go if you wanna watch awesome tv shows

The game room. Is absolutely amazing great games great couches for the giant TV next to are you for refrigerator with great countertops. You’ll love it.

I love the rooms and the layout of the apartments. The hallways are usually always clean which I also appreciate, but I think that my favorite thing is that Campus Vue is close to campus.

It is a nice apartment and close to campus, It has good wifi, cool game room, and lots of activities to do every week. It is very big and has lots of room

the dogs i see from my apartment window.i also like my roommates and how much space the apartments have, you can do a lot and achieve a lot.

Close to school. Try to have weekly fun activities. Give out prizes sometimes and have challenges which can be interesting. Not a bad place to live

Great for anyone whom desires comfort, privacy, and literally just the most independence you can get in college. Better than dorms and better than regular apartments because it’s close to campus

Nice location and great amenities. Very close to the medical district and downtown area. Also close to restaurants and you can go wherever you need to in a few minutes!

Amazing place to live! Great staff, they're helpful and listens to complains and genuinely tries to fix them. Maintenance fixes problems quick and with ease.

I like that it's close to campus. It's a nice and roomy apartment that's within walking distance of campus and the building is relatively lean except for the stairs. I also wish rent wasn't so expensive.

My favorite thing about campus vue would have to be the location. It’s close enough to where i can walk to all of my classes. I am also in a fraternity so it’s convenient to be able to just walk across the street to the house.

My favorite thing is the location and my roommates. I always have a great time here. Also, the staff is so nice and helpful and I feel like they know me.