Campus Vue Apartments

Security needs to be better and halls need to be cleaner .it can smell bad at times and look messy and dirty,the parking garage doors are always open so anyone can just walk in.
Well I haven’t lived there yet but from my brief experiences with this community, I know I will feel welcome and at home at Campus Vue. I can’t wait til move-in day!
1 star
Living at Campus Vue has been alright only if I never have a problem. It is close to campus which is the only pro, even then there has been construction happening the entire year every time I walk to campus which I know is outside of the buildings control but annoying nonetheless.
everything great! i love the new staff and i really think they're doing everything they can to make the community a better place. i just wish the garage was a bit more safe!
The stairs can smell SO strong sometimes it’s revolting, but aside from that campusvue management tends to act on things fairly quickly and there’s been improvement over the year. Fix requests tend to come fairly quickly
I really did not mind living here, for the most part, the community was nice but I did see room for improvement. One of the reasons I will not be coming back next year is because of the huge bug issue that was never resolved. Very gross and I wish it would have been resolved.
This is a good started home to live, for new students and other that may want to moved out the parents house and need more work with the roommate places
1 star
Staff doesn’t clean the floors, the elevator is ALWAYS broken, and overall has become a worse experience in comparison to what it was with older management
I love the community and the change to campus vue through the school year! They have provided great ways to help students during this time. Thank y'all!
i liked how utilities were included in the rent, however the maintenance and the cleanliness of the place were a little lacking. the managers haven't been that adaptable to people's situations during the pandemic going on which is a bummer, but i won't be staying here next year.